Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream of Mary and Andrea, naked and sexy and playing with me, just kept going on and on. Andrea's fingers sliding up and down around her clit, her plump labia filling out a camel toe in her bikini; Mary's nipples disappearing into my mouth, her moans of pleasure, but especially my cock slipping between her juicy lips as at first she impaled herself on me and then I boned her from behind. In my dream suddenly I was watching them both, side by side, masturbating together. They were both setting with their legs spread, Mary's arm reaching over Andrea's leg, while Andrea's hand was reaching over Mary's. Their fingers were sliding up and down along each other's clits until I imagined it was me between their legs, my tongue slipping between Andrea's meaty lips to my tongue slipping up and down between two less meaty lips, and then gradually to thoughts of a tongue on my cock. Mary had sucked me for just seconds at the river today, and I'd tongued her for just barely as long, so it made sense that I was imagining Mary's hand wrapped around my cock, her tongue slithering along my shaft, her pale, but full lips wrapping around my cock head, her tongue swirling around the top. I would be pulling her over my face once again, into a 69 position... but My God was she good at sucking cock! It was so real, so wet; the way she was pushing my hand away... I groaned and somehow realized my sexy dream was more real than dream.

I could barely see anything, the blue lights from the Xbox controller the only light inside the room, but there was no doubt that my sexy cousin was suckling on my cock. "Oh Fuck! I thought I was dreaming..." I said, my other hand coming up to stroke the hair on her head. She pulled away, holding my cock upright with her hand, and giggled. "Shhh! I wondered if you were going to wake up before I sucked you off." It was just a whisper

I tried to pull her up next to me, but she resisted. "We've got to be really quiet. Don't talk. Just put your shoes on and come with me."

Sitting up, I found my shoes and my boxer briefs. When I got them on, she reached for my hand and I followed her lead through the basement. She turned toward me and, in a whisper, cautioned me to walk on the edge of the stairs so they didn't creak as we crept up them, and to not let the door bang as we started outside through the storm entrance. She took the door, obviously she'd done this before, and eased it shut behind us. There wasn't much chance of noise on the concrete stairs into the yard, but still I stepped gingerly.

Once we were out of the house, she took my hand and began moving more rapidly toward the barn. Once we reached the door, she stopped and swung me into her arms. My lips found hers, and my hands found her body. There was no bra stopping my caress, there was also no underwear, nothing but the cotton cloth of her nightie that only went to her knees. I found her nipples through the cloth just as her hand found my cock again through my shorts. Pulling up on the nightie, my hands found skin and transitioned to her front, finding her wetness and eliciting a moan of approval. Pulling back, she gripped my hand and pulled me along to the wooden slats that were the stairs to the hay loft.

A moonless night, if I hadn't been into the barn several times over the last couple of days I wouldn't have necessarily remembered there were steps there. No sooner did I find them than I remembered climbing to the scary heights when I'd only been about 5 years old, so many years before. Now, it didn't seem scary at all, except that I had to search for each step in the dark by feel.

Mary scrambled to the top; obvious to me she'd been up here many times before. As I climbed onto the upper deck, I first found scattered straw cushioning the wood, and then my hands found a spread blanket -- a natural bed. I heard Mary slip her shoes off as much as saw with the almost zero light from just stars, and then saw the motion as she pulled her nightie off, dropping it to one side. I didn't hesitate, popped my own shoes off, and my boxers, becoming equally as nude as was she.

Our kissing was instantaneous and passionate, her hands stroking me; my cock, my ass, my abs -- she reached down and found and squeezed my balls before gripping and stroking my cock. My lips found her breasts; her legs spread allowing my fingers to find her wetness once again. She twisted away from me, her face kissing down my body and once again she took me into her mouth. This time when I pulled her legs to me, she didn't resist and, when I rolled onto my back, she straddled my face into a 69.

Mary was easily as wet as she had been on the beach, the taste of her pussy nectar to my tongue. I was in no hurry to get her off, just enjoying pleasuring her with my tongue. Likewise, her sucking on my cock obviously was meant for pleasure, not to get me off. "Ummm, you are good at that," she said pulling back momentarily. "I can't believe Andrea hasn't let you do this to her." I could have pulled my face away from her pussy long enough to answer but instead I sucked on her clitoris, eliciting a shiver from her, and she again took me into her mouth. It only vaguely went through my mind once again that Andrea had been telling her what we had done together.

Mary was obviously experienced at sucking cock. She took me to the edge, and then backed off. My cock throbbed in her mouth and I nearly came, but as she squeezed the base and took her mouth away momentarily it kept me from cumming.

Just as she was teasing me, keeping me on the edge, I also attempted to do the same to her. Licking and sucking on her clit, running my tongue up and down her slit, I tried to almost make her cum without letting her actually do so. Moving my tongue to her vagina I tried to penetrate her as well as I could with my tongue and then added my finger which elicited a groan from her. Slipping my finger in and out of her vagina my mind suddenly shifted to the other orifice just inches away. I pulled my finger out and slipped it over her perineum and found her puckered little hole. She had been running her lips and tongue up and down the shaft of my cock and suddenly giggled. "Naughty boy!" She said, not indicating whether I should or should not proceed. I was surprised how tight she was and pressed against her asshole just a bit harder, but stopped when she said, "that's really not my favorite." I moved my finger back to her vagina and my tongue back to her clit when she again pulled away from my cock and said, "You're sure you don't want to taste?"

I was instantly befuddled. Was she asking me if I wanted to taste her ass? Although I had heard of anal sex, it had never occurred to me that anyone might include oral in that equation. Pulling away with my mouth I said, "taste your ass?"

She laughed outright. "No goofy, taste your cock."

Now I was totally lost. Taste my cock? Was she asking if I wanted to taste my own semen? There was certainly no way I was ever going to get my cock into my own mouth. "How would I do that?" I asked and then ran my tongue from her vagina to the top of her slit. She shivered as I found her clit, then I pushed her hips to one side and moved out from underneath her.

"Not you silly. Your sister."

"My sister?" I said, now thoroughly confused. "Where is my sister?" Mary had awoken me in bed, and it never dawned on me to ask where Andrea was. We climbed to the loft in the dark and I had seen nothing and heard nothing to indicate we were anything except alone.

She laughed one more time, "you really didn't know she was here?" I glanced around in the nearly completely dark loft, just a very slight amount of light coming from somewhere, perhaps their light post by the road at the entrance to the farm. There had been no lights on anywhere else, so except for starlight there was nothing else as the moon had set a couple of hours earlier. I suddenly realized there was a slightly darker form, sitting on a bale of hay, and I detected some movement.

"Andrea?" I said, knowing it must be her, receiving another giggle from Mary in response.

"Well, it's certainly not either one of our mothers," Mary giggled in response.

"I didn't know she was here."

"Well?" Mary said, And I wasn't sure who she was talking to until she said, "he's right here, you said you wanted to."

She said she "wanted to?" I was a little behind the eight ball but almost immediately clicked onto the combined, disjointed, words. She had offered my cock to my sister and my sister must have previously said she would like to suck me?

My mind skipped back to our tryst at Christmas. She had masturbated me as I had her, but she had pulled away at the suggestion of any oral pleasuring. And then in the hotel room, just a few days before, again we had masturbated each other but she had not allowed it to go any further, afraid of what that might lead to. Had I had any reservations like that? Not at all, I know I had offered to suck on her nipples and, if she had allowed that, I would have tried to go down on her too.

From where we were, I almost sensed as much as saw Mary's hand reach over to the hay bale but could feel the shift in pressure as she took Andrea's hand and pulled her to the blanket with us. The two of them shifted positions as Andrea's body sat on the blanket with us. It was not much of a surprise as a second later Mary's hand moved Andrea's hand to my cock. I groaned, I had almost been ready to come to the ministrations of Mary's mouth and now they both had their hands on me. "You know you want to."

"He's my brother..." Andrea's whisper barely audible, her hand not letting go of its grip on me.

"So? You've already masturbated each other. What's the difference between that and doing what you want to do?" With that Mary shifted and bent down, moving in and taking me in her mouth once again. I felt her hand grip Andrea's hand, holding it as she gripped my cock, keeping it there, and used Andrea's hand to stroke me. I had been near before, but now between the combined touching of my sister's hand and my cousins' mouth, I came.

I groaned and lifted my hips. Even though I hadn't warned Mary verbally, I knew that she knew it was about to happen and she did not pull away. Continuing to suck, her tongue swirling around my glans, she held me in her mouth until my throbbing stopped. Now she pulled off, and I wondered if she was going to just swallow or spit my come out onto the floor of the loft. Amazingly my thoughts were that if she did spit it out, would anyone ever come up here, see the dried and crusty remnants of my orgasm on the straw and wonder where it had come from? But, before the thought even left my mind, I realized that she had leaned over and was kissing Andrea. She had to still have a mouthful of my cum, which meant she was sharing it with my sister.

Although I had not been averse to anything sexual that Mary had instigated, my instantaneous thought was, "just how kinky is our cousin?" without even considering that my sister was a part of this. If anything, my sister was being just as kinky as my cousin. Mary had let me play with her tits on the way home from the ball game. We had gone skinny dipping and we had fucked on the beach with Andrea watching. Now, she had sucked me off while having Andrea stroke my cock and then had immediately kissed Andrea, undoubtedly giving her a mouthful of my cum at the same time. Nowhere in my wildest dreams of what might take place on this vacation, just a week earlier, had I ever dreamed such a fantasy. At the same time, I could not help but wonder, just what exactly had Andrea and Mary been doing in bed at night? My sister hadn't seemed to be too worried about being naked with me or Mary on the beach. She hadn't seemed to be upset about watching Mary and me together, and now, although she could have pulled back, even in the dark I knew that she had not. Mary pulled back from sharing her mouthful of cum with Andrea and I just heard her spit when I heard, "next time you get your own mouthful."

Fuck, next time?

I didn't say anything but felt one of the girls reach back for me. It turned out to be Mary, and once she found my body she moved to where she was on the far side of me. Andrea was still sitting next to me on the near side. "Lie down," Mary instructed, and since I was already lying down that meant she had to be saying it to Andrea. "We've been leaving Andrea out, so you need to take care of her, too." There was no doubt this was directed at me.

Andrea laid down on my other side although she didn't move rapidly in doing so. Although she did it, I sensed her hesitancy. Lying on my back my left hand easily found Mary's body, completely naked as I already knew. I slithered my hand across her breasts and slowly down her body, remembering my dream as I did, where they had been fingering each other before I had gone down on both of them. When Andrea was completely beside me, I reached over with my right hand and found that, not unexpectedly, she also was completely nude.

I reached out, at first finding her arm, and she made no attempt to stop me as my hands traced up her arm, found her torso, and found her breasts. Her nipple was hard, and she shivered to my touch. Both girls snuggled up to my side, turning on their sides and their upper legs rose as my hand once again found Mary's kitty and for the first time found Andrea's. Although this was the first time tonight that I had touched her, she was equally as wet Mary.

My fingers began searching out and touching their pleasure buttons as for the first time I did something I had never even dreamed of, finger fucking 2 gorgeous girls, rubbing two clits at the same time.

I actually found it difficult to concentrate. I would feel the shudder through Mary and my senses would home in on what I had just done, and then I would feel a shift from Andrea as she tried to get my touch in the perfect spot. I would then find myself concentrating on Andrea's pleasure to the detriment of Mary. Eventually Mary, obviously the most aggressive of the three of us, took my hand and held it where she wanted it as I concentrated on pleasuring my sister. Lying on my back, with them lying on their sides, they both were reaching at the same time to the center of my body to fondle and stroke my cock. It was hard to do, but eventually Andrea gasped and came to my touch, her hand reaching to grab mine and pull it away from her most sensitive spot. Apparently, Mary understood that Andrea had come, as now she rolled over, rose up, and positioned herself to sink down onto me. One more time we were fucking, this time with my sister beside me, holding onto my hand.

I had come just a few minutes before to the mouth of my cousin, and this time she came long before I did. Rocking her pelvis up and down, she didn't stop when she came but continued until I also came, spilling my seed inside her pussy instead of her mouth. When I came, she at first collapsed onto my chest, and then rolled onto her side to cuddle against me. Eventually Mary let out a sigh. "My God, Andrea. You have this available in the next room and haven't been taking advantage of it? Why the fuck haven't you guys been doing this? I could do this every night." Neither Andrea nor I said anything, and finally Mary said, "come on you guys let's go back to bed."

I could see Andrea reach to where she had previously been seated, hidden in the dark, and I could see Mary reach over into a corner by one of the bales of hay, both of them finding their nightclothes and slipping them on. I hadn't even thought about where I had dropped my boxer briefs until then. I easily found my shoes but all I found when feeling for my briefs was the blanket or straw.

I sensed as much as saw Mary move towards the ladder and Andrea almost immediately followed. One more time I ran my hands around but did not find my boxers. "What's taking you?" Mary said from her perch on the ladder where just her head and shoulders were extending above the floor, barely silhouetted.

"I can't find my boxers," I whispered in return.

"They should be with your shoes."

"I already found my shoes; I just can't find my boxers." Andrea, who hadn't said anything, began moving around, searching, and I saw Mary climbing back onto the floor of the loft. On her hands and knees, she also searched, but none of the three of us found anything.

"I guess you'll just have to go back naked," my sister whispered and then giggled.

"Yeah, it's no big deal," Mary chimed in. "We'll come out first thing in the morning and get them, as soon as it's light enough to see."

"I guess," I said, thinking of having to walk across the yard and into the house naked. "Hopefully no one is up, that would be hard to explain."

"If anyone is up, we would all have some explaining to do. I stood up and stepped towards the ladder, following Mary. As she turned and started down the stairs she stopped with her face in front of my penis. Reaching out, she grabbed me and said, "at least I've got something to guide you with," and then released my cock with a giggle.

I waited until she was off the ladder before I started down, just in case I slipped, and Andrea followed me doing the same. I reached out for Andrea's hand, just to give her some stability as she came off the ladder, and as I did Mary's hand once again found my cock. This time she did not release it but pulled me towards the barn door. "I could like this," she giggled. I didn't say anything, just followed her to the door and when we got outside the barn she let go. I relaxed my hand, but Andrea continue to hold it, so we walked hand in hand back to the house.

Mary open the door, holding it open for Andrea and me, her finger held to her lips indicating we now needed to be quiet. Several extraneous lights made the entry to the house much less dark then what it had had been outside on our moonless night. I stepped over toward the stairs to the basement, and quietly open that door with one hand before Andrea relaxed her grip of my hand. I looked up and could see her face as she whispered, "Thank You." She turned and started walking towards their room and I felt Mary's hand brush across and stop on my shoulder. I turned back to her and she bent, giving me a quick kiss.

"Watch out for the third step, it really creaks." And with that she followed Andrea down the hall.