Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The electricity between Mary and me seemed blatantly obvious to me, yet I tried to play it cool. Mom knew that Mary and I had played together the year before, and that Mary and Andrea had played together, and I knew that she said that she and Aunt Tracy had discussed 'thoughts' that maybe Mary and I had been playing before we left the farm, but had Mom told her? Did Aunt Tracy know? I knew mom had said she was not telling Dad, that what he did not know wouldn't hurt him, so just how friendly could I get with Mary? At least how friendly could I get in public? Had Mary told Aunt Tracy about what we'd done, how we'd played? I decided to play it totally straight, treated her as a platonic cousin instead of a one-time lover - at least when anyone else except Andrea was around.

Just like at the farm, Mary and Andrea went off and did their thing which, except when they went to Andrea's room, I had no idea where that even was. Off to see Andrea's work, Andrea's school, Andrea's friends -- I found myself alone in my own home with our parents. Once more, when I ran out of things I wanted to talk with them about, I bid my adieu's and moved back to the TV and my games.

I thought perhaps I would get to greet Mary in a bit more intimate way that first evening, but that didn't happen either. She and Andrea departed to the bedroom early evening, and although I suspected they might be "catching up" intimately, I didn't disturb them, and they weren't seen again until morning.

That next day Mary seemed to be acting the same way I was; everything seeming as if we were "just" cousins that never saw each other and had never had any interaction except for "visiting" last summer and when we were kids 12 years before that. The charade came to an end the second night when my sheets were lifted, and a naked body slid into bed with me at 2 am. We rapidly picked up where we had left off the year before, my cock buried inside my cousin in short order, her legs wrapped around mine.

"How come you didn't come to greet me?" She asked a few minutes later, as our heartbeats slowed once again.

"Greet you and Andrea?" I responded, "you know Mom caught us last year?"

"That's what Andy said."

"Mom wasn't really mad, just suggested that we not have sex on a regular basis. We sort of agreed that we would mostly keep that as a vacation event."

"So, doesn't this count as a vacation?"

"I don't know. I guess, sort of. At least for you."

"She would have liked it. There was room in her bed for three of us."

"Yeah? We've never done it in her bed. You think she'd have liked it?"

"Why don't you ask her?" she whispered quietly.

"I would if she was here."

"I am," Andrea's voice from the dark came out. Rolling to one side of Mary I looked over to see her sitting in the chair against the wall. That she had snuck in with Mary I'd totally missed as I had been asleep. Even though it was virtually black in the room, I could see just enough to tell that Andrea too was naked, one leg raised onto the seat of the chair. In that position I assumed that she had probably been playing with herself, watching us, just as she had in the hayloft the previous year.

"Jesus, Sis. Watching again?"

She giggled. "You two are pretty hot together."

"You two are pretty hot together, too," Mary giggled. "So, have you two managed to keep your 'we ain't gonna' promise, or have you fucked?"

"Just once," I answered after a pause to see if Andrea was going to say anything. "We said goodbye properly the night before I went off to school."

"We did masturbate each other together on Christmas Eve, kind of our tradition," Andrea said. It had been my tradition, I thought, although admittedly having Andrea join in had made it exponentially better.

"There was that" I agreed. "I tried to talk her into it at Christmas, but she had a new boyfriend."

"So that's not so bad. Does your mom know?"

"Going back to school, she caught us. We both fell asleep and I overslept. She came in to wake me and Andrea was still with me."

"Oh dear. What did she say?"

"Not much. Essentially just that we needed to be careful and not get too infatuated with each other."

"That's not too hard when you're away to school all year. So now that you are home, when are you going to greet her properly? She dropped her boyfriend, so you know you could fuck her hello instead of watching internet porn alone?" The thoughts of seeing my sister after I came home, having her walk in on me twice while I'd been wanking (although I was pretty sure I'd hid it) popped into my mind, and that Mary was mentioning it meant that Andrea had probably told her. I realized my thoughts that I had hid my masturbation had probably been self-indulgent. Mary raised a hand towards Andrea, who rose and walked to the bed to take her hand.

Mary and I both slid more to the middle of the bed, Andrea lying down next to me, so that I was sandwiched between my two lovers, their hands on my body from both sides. "I love you bro," Andrea whispered as she leaned in to kiss me, her hand finding and rubbing my chest and nipple while Mary's hand gripped and slowly rejuvenated my cock.

I don't know whether they had conspired on their attack of me, or whether they were just in sync on what was happening, but the full-on threesome, the one that had never happened the previous summer, took place in my bed. Mary's hand on my cock soon became her mouth licking and sucking me to hardness once again. As I'd experienced the year before, Mary seemed to know exactly what caused me to respond, she was indeed an expert cocksucker. Her tongue lathed up and town the shaft, presumably licking her own pussy juices from it as well as tantalizing me, before moving up and concentrating on the head. Sucking just the head into her mouth along with my remaining cum, her tongue slithering around and around, her lips going up and over the ridge, alternately sucking and then pursing her lips, her tongue extended as she rubbed against my cock. Her cooing of pleasure let me know she was appreciating it as much as I was.

Andrea's kiss morphed into her moving up to position her breasts for me to suckle her nipples. I'd discovered in Oklahoma City and Albuquerque and then again at Christmas that she had really relished having her nipples suckled, and this time rather than refusing my oral ministration, she was soon straddling my mouth allowing my tongue to pleasure her.

With my tongue on Andrea's clit and my cock being administered to by Mary's mouth, they soon had me rock hard again. When Mary whispered, "He's ready for you," she moved her pussy from my face, repositioning to my cock and with Mary holding me upright, impaled herself on me. "Oh my God, Girl, that's so hot" Mary confirmed, leaning up to suck on Andrea's breast while she slow rode me in a cowgirl. Turning, she leaned in to kiss Andrea before pivoting completely, straddling my face just as my sister had minutes before, only facing the opposite direction. The kiss between Mary and Andrea I could sense was quite passionate, the sweet nectar of Mary's pussy flooding my mouth in an orgasm to my tongue before Andrea finally got off. That Andrea had purposely taken her time in reaching orgasm I had no doubt, she'd been easily able to reach orgasm in our previous trysts without delay.

Although I was hard again, it was too soon after coming in Mary's pussy for me to get off again immediately. Falling forward, Andrea landed in Mary's arms, the two of them rolling to the side off of me. For the moment I was left to myself as my sister and cousin once again locked lips in a passionate embrace. I allowed them their moment, realizing that their mutual passion was still there and rising rapidly. I could see Mary's fingers searching for and dipping into Andrea's pussy, and a moment later heard her whisper, "Oh... you're so wet! Isn't he a great fuck?"

"So are you," Andrea whispered in return, her finger rubbing against Mary's clitoris, eliciting a shudder of pleasure from our cousin. "Do you want him to fuck you again? Are you ready for it?"

"Oh, God yes."

Turning her face towards me, Andrea's hand reached out towards me. I gripped her hand and I could tell she wanted me to move over and take Mary missionary, but I shook my head. "Uh-uh. On your knees, my slutty little cousin," I said.

"Oooo... I like it!" she giggled, readily rolled over onto her knees, extending her ass towards me. Andrea rolled onto her side as if to watch.

"Uh-uh, sis. Get your pussy up there, she's going to eat you while I fuck her."

"Oh yeah!" Mary agreed, "Get that sweet pussy up here." Raising her arms a little for Andrea to slide her legs underneath, she immediately dropped her mouth to Andrea, a shuddering shiver running through Andrea's body as her cousin's tongue found her clit.

"Oh! Now that's what I find hot!" I said, slipping up between Mary's legs. I reached in with my hand, stroking my cock against Mary's hot box, rubbing her clit, against her lips, and finally between them. "Are you ready for this my little hottie?" I teased, barely moving the head of my cock inside her. When she moaned a yes, I pushed forward. With my cock already wet from their mouths and Andrea's pussy, it took just one stroke to push my cock in to where my pelvic bone bounced against her bottom.

Gripping Mary's hips I pounded into her from behind. Not moving her mouth from Andrea's pussy, she ended up moving like an accordion, pushing her bottom back to me and then bending in the middle as I came back forward. Although I was pounding her, it was Andrea that came first to the tongue of our cousin. My own orgasm was still a way off, although I could feel the beginning of the end, my cock swelling and getting ready to spill my seed in my cousin. Suddenly, Mary gasped and quivered, reaching back to put a hand up and stop me. "Stop... Stop!" She panted, "Oh My God. Oh my God."

I did as she begged, stopping my pounding into her hot box, but I knew I'd been just seconds from coming again myself. I'd gone out of my way to take care of my cousin and sister until now, but now I wanted another orgasm. I pulled out, and immediately said "Trade Places. Sis, get your ass up here!"

"Really?" she said, not understanding totally.

"Mary, get down there so she can eat you at the same time."

"I don't know if I can take that yet," Mary somewhat complained, for the first time "not" being in charge.

"Yes, you can. Get your ass down there and get my sisters tongue on your clit."

Both girls rolled into position, Mary with a sweet shudder as Andrea's tongue found her. Andrea said nothing, but I could feel her melt back into me as I positioned myself to finish what I'd started with Mary. Once again with hips in my hands I found myself pounding my lover doggie style. Just those few moments between swapping asses had let me down from my near peak, and even though I was doing this for me, Andrea came to my cock and Mary came to Andrea's tongue before I once again came myself, blasting a cock full of cum into my sister, my cock and balls aching after I did.

"That was hot, girls," I said a few moments later after we'd all begun to recover. I'd again flopped onto my back, a naked wet dream cuddling to each arm. I lost track of how many orgasms they'd both had, but knew my second had been it -- I wasn't going to be worth anything until the next day. "Thank you."

"Hmmm, yeah, that was good."

"Yeah, it was." Both girls voices had that sleepy, worn out sound to them.

"Don't fall asleep," I whispered as our heart rates and breathing returned to normal. "You need to go back to Andrea's room before you do."

"Hmmm," Mary breathed, her mouth right beside my ear. "That's no fun," but she did sit up, and taking Andrea's hand, pulled her upright. They both moved toward the door and I realized that they had both come to my room totally naked.

12