Training Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and smiled. Then she took his face in her hands and kissed him hard. When they broke the kiss she said: "I told you baby anything you want. I have all week to rest and recover once you are gone. Let's go to the bedroom and I'll let you decide. OK?"

He jumped up and took her hand. She laughed and said: "I'll take that as a yes."

Once in bed Bobby moved around and over her touching her everywhere and enjoying her body. He loved her tits but he also loved her ass and he knew how tight she was back there. Then he said: "Maybe we should start with your tits mom. But I got the KY out just in case I change my mind."

She laid back and said: "I'm all yours baby, do me how you want."

Bobby moved over her belly and straddled her ribs as she pushed her big tits together around his swollen cock shaft. It felt wonderful to him and Bobby started to push his hips back and forth making his cock move in and out between the two large globes. As he did his cock grew to its' full size.

Now each time he pushed his cock up between them his cock head stuck further out the top of his mother's tits. Bobby looked at her breasts and saw her nipples were huge!!! She like this he could tell. He felt the tip of his cock touching her lips now as he pushed all the way up between his mother's big tits.

Bobby watched as his mother opened her lips and he saw her tongue snaked out as she began to lick the tip of his cock head. Bobby moaned with pleasure. He pushed up and held his dick there so his mother could lick the head. She bent her head forward and took the entire head into her mouth. She started sucking it and it felt wonderful to him.

Bobby looked down at his mother's beautiful face with her full lips locked around his cock head and her tongue playing with it. The rest of the shaft was hidden by her firm round breasts. He smiled down at her as he pinched and pulled on her nipples with his fingers. Then he pulled out and started to fuck her tits again.

He started to pump his hips back and forth shoving his hard young cock between his mother's breasts again. As he did that Bobby put two fingers in her mouth and Jane sucked on them wetting them. Then Bobby pulled his fingers out of her mouth and pushed his cock head back in. He took his wet fingers and started to rub his mother's nipples with his wet fingers while Jane sucked on his cock head.

It was the most erotic thing Bobby had ever seen. He placed his hands over both breasts and felt her hard nipples pressing against his palms. God her breasts were nice, so big he couldn't cover all of them with his hands. He squeezed again and again and Jane smiled saying: "God you really love my tits don't you baby! Feel them fucking your cock Bobby? Pull on my nipples I love that!

He pumped back and forth again and again fucking his mom's tits and watching her mouth trying to capture his cock head again! He would fuck them for awhile for a while and then push up and let Jane take his cock head into her mouth and suck it for him. Then he would resume fucking her tits. It was glorious to Bobby to be doing this with his mother.

Jane liked it to she was soaking wet. Her sore cunt was oozing her wetness dripping down the slit and over her ass hole. She wanted to tell him to fuck her but let him use her like he was doing.

Jane loved to please her son anyway she could and seeing the joy and pleasure on his face made her pussy throb with excitement. As Bobby's sexual hunger grew he began to fuck her tits faster and watched as the head of his cock came closer and closer to her mouth without Jane having to bend her head to suck him. She stuck out her tongue and they both felt the tip touch his pee hole. Then the head was lying on her tongue. His balls were rubbing on her chest and his cock was so hard and thick.

Bobby's mother watched his cock head go from pink to red to almost purple now and she knew he was going to cum very soon. She squeezed her tits tighter around his hard on as he thrust up between them. Then he shoved his cock up to her lips and said: "Suck it now mom!"

She took his cock head in her mouth and Bobby he moaned. A few seconds later Bobby was pumping harder and his mother was sucking it as hard as she could. The pressure of her mouth was too much and finally he arched his back and the cock and her lips wrapped around it. Bobby began to cum.

As the first large shot of cum was flew out of Bobby cock as the head pushed out from her mouth and went over the top of her tits and his mother released her tits and Bobby knelt over them shooting his cum on her face, neck and all over her big tits.

Her nipples looked so red they almost looked like they were bleeding! He kept jerking his cock and the cum kept flowing out until the last couple drops dripped on her red nipple and laid there. He rubbed it in with his fingers.

He moved down and kissed her and tasted his cum again. She held him and spoon fed him some of his cum off her neck and tits. Bobby loved his mom very much and he moved over her body and started to suck and lick her breasts cleaning her tits and removing his cum. He continued to kiss and lick over and around her breasts and then he sucked her nipples as she held his head moving it from one breast to the other and then back again. Bobby let her move his face, all he did was continue to lick her tits and suck her nipples. He loved it and so did Jane.

Bobby just kept lick and finally when his mother released his head he kissed and licked his way down her belly over her pelvis and Jane spread her legs wide. Her son moved between them and buried his face on her pussy. Gently and easy and as soft as he could he began to lick his mother cunt. "Oh yes baby! Oh yes! That feels so good. Lick me! Bath my pussy with your wonderful tongue baby! Lick mommy's cunt for her."

Bobby smiled whenever his mother said mommy! But he never stopped his mouth and tongue and they felt so warm and good between Jane's legs. She could have let him lick her all day and night. "Yes, baby! That's it, Oh God Bobby that feels so good. Push your tongue into mommy's hole lick her insides too. Yes like that just like that!"

Bobby lapped away at the opening of his mother's sex, Jane used her fingers to spread her pussy lips a little and Bobby pushed his tongue deeper into her hole. "Yes", she hissed! Lick it baby! Lick mommy's cunt. Make it feel better. Lick it Bobby. Lick me and make me cum. Lick me!! OH fuck! Yes!"

Jane climaxed for the first time but Bobby didn't stop. He didn't use his fingers or anything else, just his mouth and tongue. Jane held her cunt lips open wider and Bobby bathed his mother pussy again and again and again. He just kept licking and then he sucked and Jane cried out and arched her ass up off the bed. Her hands grabbed her son's head and she humped and humped and humped his face fucking herself on his wonderful tongue. Until she had orgasm number two

When she peaked with this orgasm she cried out: "OH FUCK YES BOBBY!"

Hearing her say fuck was very stimulating to him. Jane never used that word. But now she was cumming and cumming hard. She held his head tighter and told him: "Eat me! Eat your mother's fucking cunt Bobby. Yes!! Yes eat me baby!! Oh God it's so good, so good baby! Ohhhhhh God yes! Fuck yes Bobby it's so good."

Orgasm number three was the strongest yet. Bobby finally felt her hands release his head and he came up between his mother's open thighs and looked at her face. She smiled as her cum dripped off her son's lips and chin. She smiled at her son and said: "Fuck me Bobby, fuck your mother. She needs fucking so badly. Put your big dick in mommy's cunt and fuck her hard. Cum in mommy baby! Mommy needs cum in her cunt. FUCK ME NOW BOBBY!"

Bobby asked her about being sore and Jane lifted up and told him: "I want your cock in my pussy Bobby, now fuck me, fuck your mother one last time before you leave for her house."

She meant Bonnie but wasn't going to say her name.

Bobby moved up and pushed his hard cock into his mother's hole. He started to fuck her and she started to fuck him back. It was raw and hard and unbelievably good for both of them. It didn't take long for bobby or Jane to cum. His mother wrapped her long athletic legs around his strong young body and she humped up into him as he thrust down into her. They screamed and rolled around on the bed and then they climaxed together. It was exhausting for both of them.

After the sex he collapsed on top of his mother and they lay there with her stroking his back and him kissing her neck. Just them the phone rang. They let it go to the recorder. It was Bonnie and she was saying: "Bobby you can't come over tonight baby! I have company until Tuesday. So I'll look for you on Tuesday morning when you get up. OK? Talk with you then. Just come in the back door on Tuesday I'll be in my bed waiting for you all fresh and clean and ready for your cock. Talk with you then. So remember don't come over tonight or Monday. I'll see you on Tuesday. Bye. "

Bobby looked at his mom and smiled. Then he said: "Maybe we should shower and then I'll bath your pussy again with my tongue mom. I know you are still sore."

Jane hugged him and just held him close to her, they had two more nights to help relieve her soreness or make it worst!

12