Training Nova Ch. 02

Story Info
Their first bdsm session continued.
2.8k words
4.73
7.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nova stood blindfolded and nearly naked. She'd just cum without permission--failing at almost the first thing Will had asked her to do.

"Yes, Sir. I uh forgot...in the moment."

"A good sub always follows instructions. I'll have to punish you so you'll learn for next time."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

With the blindfold on she couldn't see his smile. He'd wanted her to fail so he could begin training her not to.

He guided her to turn around and bend over the bed so her ass was raised and she was resting on her forearms.

"I'm going to spank you again as part of your punishment. But, this time, it's going to hurt a bit. Don't forget to count."

"Yes, Sir."

Nova didn't like the sound of that. The earlier spanking was light. It didn't hurt--just light spanks that were ok and kind of hot. They more warmed her ass than stung it. But, this might not be nice. She clenched her butt, feeling even more exposed in this position than when she was standing. Her ass was offered up to him with easy access.

She heard a funny noise. Sort of like fabric running together then a small tinkling of metal on metal. He must have removed his belt.

The first slap with the belt stung hard and she jumped involuntarily. He swung again hitting the other side of her ass.

"Two, Sir."

"None. You didn't count correctly and you didn't thank me."

Her stomach went into a knot. She'd have to focus and remember better or these spankings would be even worse from her forgetfulness.

He spanked her a third time. The leather stung her ass and she jumped again.

"One, Sir. Thank you."

"Better."

Smack!

"Two..."

He kept the intensity of each slap of the belt even and hit different areas of her ass and thigh each time. He stopped after 22--with her counting to 20.

He rubbed his palm across her ass, tracing some of the welts with his fingers.

"I can never decide which is sexier...a blemish free ass or one covered in lovely welts."

He reached between her legs and easily slid his fingers inside her. She was very wet and her lips gaped slightly, dripping.

"It feels like my new pet likes the welts. Don't you, pet?"

Her face burned with embarrassment. She was thankful he couldn't see it.

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir. I like being spanked by you." She caught herself quickly, "but I'll try not to give you reasons to punish me."

"Good girl."

He removed the clamps and she shivered slightly at the sudden change. She heard him open a drawer and then he began encircling her chest with rope. He expertly threaded it around her breasts and around her body leaving her boobs tightly bound and pointing upward slightly. He tied his work off at her back.

He guided her over to the bed and took his time attaching her wrists and ankles to the bedposts with leather cuffs. He started with her wrists, making her feel more exposed and vulnerable with each strap he secured until she was immobilised, spread eagle on the bed.

She was still blindfolded. But now he put headphones over her ears. She guessed they must have been noise cancelling since he wasn't playing anything, but the room now seemed absolutely quiet.

She felt something light and soft brush across her skin--a feather maybe? He was very slowly drawing crisscross patterns across her arms, neck, bound breasts, teasing her nipples then on to her tummy and legs. He drew circles around her pussy, getting teasingly close before moving away.

Next, he did something similar with a device with small spikes. It made a zipping sound and left a trail of intense feeling on her skin. She found out later it was a waretenberg wheel designed to stimulate the skin.

He spent extra time under her arms, on her boobs and in the cleft between her thighs and abdomen. The sensations made her shift her body in response. It was almost ticklish but only excited her more in its wake. She made sexy little involuntary "mmmm" noises as he teased her skin.

He slipped his fingers inside her again and she tried to push against him. He just slipped his fingertips into her to test her wetness. When he removed them, she groaned in agony, desperate for more. She just wanted him inside her. This teasing with no release in sight was reducing her to a needy ball of jelly. He slid his fingertip over her clit, sliding in her nectar. She shuddered.

She waited for what seemed like ages. It was like he'd left her alone, but she wasn't sure.

He moved away and she strained, moving her head trying to hear where he was or detect his movement. All light and sound was blocked. She could just lay there helplessly and wait for whatever he had planned next.

Then it hit her. A single drop of ice cold water landed on her left breast. Two more followed landing on her nipple. The sudden cold impact followed by the cool trail the droplets made as they slid across her skin and started to warm made her shudder.

The drops fell randomly on her face, leg and tummy. Then he touched her with the ice cube which was even more intense. He slid it across her body, holding it in place here and there so it would melt a bit and shed icy droplets to slip into her curves and pool on her sensitive skin.

He ended the sliding exploration of the ice by sliding it inside her pussy. The remnant of the ice was powerful but melted quickly from her body heat, dripping out her opening and slipping down towards her ass.

She was just getting past the ice when a new sensation hit her left nipple. He'd placed a small clit vibe on her left nipple and it felt amazing.

The new sensation sent bolts of pleasure through her body and made her throb.

He moved it quickly to her other nipple, making her gasp in pleasure. He kissed her softly on the lips as he held it on her rock hard teat.

Just as his tongue parted her lips, he moved the vibe onto her engorged clit. She exploded almost immediately. All of the buildup had left her so on edge. The small vibe encircling her bean took her over the edge.

She squirmed and pushed against it wanting more, faster, harder, everything as the pleasure cascaded across her body. Just as her orgasm peaked, she felt the next one come almost immediately behind it.

"Ohhhhhh...yes...yes...ahhhh...ohhhh..."

She cried out in ecstasy as a second then a third orgasm washed over her. She tried to catch her breath, wanting more and wanting a break to recover.

After the third orgasm, he quickly removed the vibe leaving her pressing towards empty air, her clit throbbing greedily. She writhed wanting more, then tried to relax. She lay back into the bed breathing heavily, her heart racing.

He leaned onto the bed and removed the headphones, setting them nearby. Very softly he said, "did you forget anything, pet?"

A look of confusion crossed her face. She shook her head slightly, "Sir? What did I..."

She stopped mid sentence as the penny dropped, then continued, "I'm sorry, Sir. I forgot to ask your permission to cum."

"You were a greedy little slut...focused on your own wants and wet cunt and it slipped your mind."

"Yes, Sir."

"Apologise properly. Say what you did wrong."

"Sir, your sub apologises for being a greedy slut who wanted to cum and forgot to ask permission first."

"I'm going to punish you. Then I'm going to use your holes for my own enjoyment. Since you came without permission, you may be done with orgasms today."

"Yes, Sir." Nova was genuinely disappointed. She was hoping he had more planned. She hadn't cum this hard...maybe ever. She wanted more.

"I'm going to spank your tits and your pussy. Count them."

Before she could answer, there was a swish noise then something stung her breast. It was some kind of flexible, thin rod that made a sharp noise as it struck and stung afterwards. The binding on her breasts made them a bit more sensitive so lashes hurt. Not excruciatingly, but not nice.

Swish--smack! "One, Sir."

He kept going, alternating between her breasts and hitting her engorged nipples which made her jump off the mattress from the sharp pain.

He paused after 20, then she felt a different tool land across her labia, hitting her clit squarely. It was both painful and nice in some way.

Whatever he struck her with was wider, but bent as it landed. She guessed a plastic ruler or something similar.

As she kept counting, he continued, striking her on either side of her pussy, thighs and even across her labia. The spanks only seemed to make her wetter. Was she really enjoying this that much? Her body definitely liked it, but her mind was struggling to catch up.

Thwack. "Mmmmhf...Ten, Sir."

"Do you need more or have you learned your lesson, pet?"

"I've learned, Sir."

He slid a finger inside her again and she was still very wet. She squirmed around him, wanting him to do more than a brief inspection. But, he slipped his finger out, wiping her juices on her thigh.

He removed the rope from her breasts, pulling it off her so the soft silky ropes slithered slowly away. Her breasts felt tingly as the pressure subsided.

He climbed onto the bed, straddling her chest and keeping his weight off her.

"Open your mouth."

She complied and he slid forward, his stiff cock entered her mouth. She knew it was coming, but it still caught her off guard.

She closed her lips around it, teasing its underside with her tongue. He stayed still for a moment, letting her adjust, then eased himself deeper and deeper until she gagged. He pulled back until she stopped gagging, then just stayed there, her mouth full of cock.

He gently pulled back, leaving only the tip in her mouth, then pressed back in just short of where she would gag. He kept up a consistent pace, allowing her to get her own rhythm.

He pulled his cock out completely and told her to lick his balls as he placed them on her lips. She used her lips and tongue to massage them, licking them softly from side to side, kissing and suckling them with her lips until he withdrew them.

He shifted on the bed and she was taken by surprise when he quickly put the nipple clamps back on her already hard nipples. The pain jolted through her already on edge body, just making her want to cum even more.

He shifted on the bed, lying between her legs as she felt his cock slide easily inside her, rubbing through her vaginal wall against the plug in her ass. She loved the feeling of fullness and wanted him to just fuck her senseless.

"Please, Sir...can I cum?"

"Don't cum."

"I...I'll try, Sir...I'm so close..."

Her breathing was ragged as he began to fuck his new sub. She bucked back against him as best she could in her bonds.

Her grunts were like a crazed animal. She made harsh throaty moans with each thrust of his cock into her.

He knew she was getting close. When he thought she was on the edge, he suddenly pulled out.

"Aaaahh...no...no...please, Sir...let me cum...ohhgh."

She couldn't see his evil grin. He loved making her suffer and beg like this.

He quickly removed the cuffs from her ankles and pushed a pillow under her back. Then pressed her legs up, folding them onto her chest for easy access and removed the plug from her ass--making her gasp at the sudden emptiness inside her. He filled the void with his hard cock.

He slid in easily from the mix of lube and her juices--the plug had done its job. He pushed himself in and out in long steady strokes, pulling on the chain connected to the nipple clamps. She almost screamed from the sudden harsh tug; the pull on her nipples was a delicious discomfort.

"Squeeze your ass tight on me."

"Yes, Sir," she replied breathlessly. She squeezed as best she could, tightening her grip on him and slowing his pace. She held it for a while, then released and tightened again.

He lasted a little while longer then exploded deep into her ass, holding his cock inside her as he came. When he finished, he slowly withdrew his softening penis.

She wanted to beg for an orgasm, but knew this was part of the punishment. As he'd promised, he'd used her mouth, pussy and ass with his cock. She guessed he wanted to mark his territory on their first scene? To set a precedent that all of her was available to him.

He removed her blindfold, but left her arms bound to the bed.

He was standing next to the bed and had put on a black robe. Their eyes met and he seemed to be staring into her soul, trying to read her.

Without saying a word, he picked up a comfortably sized vibe and pointed it towards her, almost presenting it to her.

Then he sat on the bed and slid it into her burning pussy.

She groaned. She was so close.

Leaving it off, he achingly slowly fucked her with it. The vibe was shaped like a penis so she felt every inch of it enter her from its head to its veined shaft.

He maintained eye contact with her, watching her intently.

"Please...please, Sir...can this greedy little slut cum?"

He smiled and shook his head. Continuing the crawl of the toy in and out of her raging fire.

She was so close and began to squirm, trying to take more of the vibe, to fuck it faster. But, he'd simply loosen his grip, offering no resistance so she couldn't press against him, only slide it out a bit.

He kept going until he was sure she was about to cum, then he turned it on and quickly removed it from her pussy and pulled the clamps off her by the chain.

The pain of the pull followed by the release and the vibrations sent explosions through her skull, but wasn't enough.

She cried out in desperation, "ohhh...no...no...no...please...emmm...oh no no no..."

He turned off the vibe and set it down on the nightstand with the other toys.

He got out a spreader bar from a drawer and attached it to her ankles. It was slightly more comfortable than when her legs were bound to the bed frame, but did the same job of keeping her legs open.

He seemed to notice something and took a spoon from the nightstand. He set it in the cleft of her ass and pulled it upwards. When he raised it, she realised it was his cum which had leaked from her ass.

"I hate waste, Nova. You did a lot of work to earn this so it seems a pity to just let it dry on the sheets. Open."

He moved the spoon towards her mouth. She hesitated for a moment. Eating cum from her ass made her feel pretty dirty...humiliated. She thought briefly about using the safe word, but she didn't want to end the scene.

She opened her mouth and swallowed the cum off the spoon. He smiled broadly and set it on the nightstand.

"Good girl. I'm so enjoying playing with you, Nova."

She smiled back. Every good girl just turned her to jelly.

He picked up the clit vibe from earlier and held it up so she could see it.

"Please, Sir. Can I cum? I don't think I can stop myself if you use that."

"Let's see."

He turned it on and used it first on each nipple, watching her body shake as she closed her eyes. She was trying to pull her legs together against the spreader bar.

Then he spread her pussy lips with his left hand to get easy access to her clit and brought the vibe down onto it.

She gasped. Then moaned softly, "ohhhh...please can I cum? Please Sir...I...uhhhh...uhhh...please...so close...I'm going to...uhhh."

The final cry was in frustration as he pulled the vibe away. She looked a mix after angry and frustrated at having it stopped, ruined at the last second.

He tossed the robe aside and quickly removed the spreader bar and mounted her.

She gasped loudly as he entered her. He told her she could cum and he began fucking her hard, Nova responding and fucking back matching his rhythm.

He kept going, rubbing her clit with his hand as he thrusted. Nova came at least three times from all the pent up excitement from his teasing. He came shortly after her third orgasm and withdrew, lying next to her on the bed.

Soon after, he untied her and rubbed her arms a bit to relax them. They cuddled, an exhausted Nova feeling satisfied, safe and secure in the arms of her new Master.