Transforming Genevieve Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down in the one over stuffed chair allowing me to settle into his lap. I circled his neck with my arms and pulled myself close to him so our kiss could intensify. His hands now free roamed my body. Gently caressing my tits through the fabric of my soft sweater. I reached down and pulled the sweater up over my head. My long tresses followed the neckline around in front of me and as it pulled out of the sweater my hair cascaded down across my tits. One erect nipple showing between long silky strands of hair the other completely exposed to his soft touch.

"God you're so beautiful Gen." He exclaimed.

I smiled and moved my ass seductively massaging his rock hard cock beneath me. His soft hand slowly massaged my tits. Not concentrating on the erect nipples but softly massaging them along with the whole of my soft fleshy orbs.

"Oh baby that feels so good." I whispered as his hands pleasured my chest completely.

Dick lowered his mouth to suckle one erect nipple after another, kissing and licking my tits everywhere his tongue sliding between to moisten the succulent cleavage. I love the way he uses his lips and tongue to caress me. I love the way his hands gently move over them. I love the way he allows me to guide his mouth to the most sensitive parts of my tits.

I wanted more of him, not satisfied with sitting on his lap and having him caress my tits and kiss my mouth passionately I had to have more. I moved to kneel over him straddling his thighs with my knees to face him. My fingers slowly undid his necktie and slid it from around his neck. I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips as my fingers one by one unbuttoned his shirt exposing his chest to my kisses and touch. I kissed his neck, and down onto his chest. His hands running through long tresses of black hair down my naked back.

"I want you baby." I said.

His eyes searched mine as I slowly slid off the chair to kneel between his spread thighs. My hands caressed his chest slowly working down to the waistband of his slacks. His belt came undone. I could feel his hard cock straining at the fabric that covered it. The button that held his slacks to his waist popped open. Grasping his zipper pull with two fingers I slowly lowered it. Spreading his slacks open to expose his cotton briefs and the beautiful bulge of his swollen manhood. I lightly scratched at his cock through the fabric. It twitched as my nails slid over the corona to its throbbing head.

I wanted it exposed to my touch, to my gaze. I wanted it throbbing in my hands and between my soft lips. Hooking two fingers in the combined waistbands of his slacks and briefs I began to slip them off his hips. He lifted and allowed me to slide the material down around his ankles. His throbbing member inches from my wet hot mouth as I did. I leaned back on my haunches and let my hands slowly ascend the length of his strong legs. Passing his knees I slid my fingers between his thighs and gently spread them. His glorious scrotum and balls came under my intense stare, soon to be under my gentle touch and soft lips.

"Oh jesus baby, that feels incredible." He said as my nails lightly scratched at the naked flesh of his inner thighs.

As my delicate fingers reached their goal I let my nails slid up along the centerline of his scrotum. Once all eight nails were in line I slowly pulled them apart dragging the tips out across two beautiful balls until they moved again onto the flesh of his thighs. I repeated the movement from center line of his scrotum outward across his balls and onto his thighs several times each time pressing a little harder against his balls and each time eliciting a deeper moan from his throat.

His eyes stared down at me intently was I studied every part of his cock.

"Touch it Gen, please wrap your soft fingers around it." He pleaded.

I circled his shaft at the base with one hand and slowly drew him toward my face. My soft fingers slid up the throbbing length until they reached the swollen corona of his cock head. Slowly my hand moved down pulling his already tight skin even tighter along the shaft. He moaned deeply as my fingers worked their magic on his swollen rock hard cock. As my hand stroked upwards once again a tiny droplet of pre-cum oozed from him and I leaned forward to lick it from him with the tip of my wet tongue. A sliver of salvia trailed from my tongue back to his cock as I leaned back from him again.

His eyes stared at me, silently begging me to take him between my soft lips. I exhaled hot breath over the head as my warm oral cavity captured him.

"Oh god!" Dick exclaimed as my lips closed around his pulsating dick and my tongue slid along the underside of his shaft. Slowly engulfing it completely the tip bumped against my throat. I groaned deeply the vibrations transferring from my mouth to his trembling manhood.

"YES baby suck it like that." Dick said roughly.

I started sucking him, bobbing my head up and down on his throbbing erection. Each time my nose pressed into his curly pubic hair the head of his cock bumped against the entrance to my throat. He moaned deeply feeling my wet mouth and luscious lips working over his throbbing erection.

"That feels so fucking good Gen!" He whispered.

I let his salvia coated cock slip from my mouth. Holding it in one delicate hand I looked into his lustful eyes.

"Fuck my tits Dick!" I hissed spitting between the hot fleshy orbs.

I leaned forward and pressed his meat between my tits. His hands pressed them together capturing his throbbing cock in the wet cleavage. He thrust up with his hips. The bulging head of his cock appeared from between my tits then disappeared again within the moist succulent cleavage. I began humping his rock hard dick with my tits. Each time the head popped out I licked at it with the tip of my tongue.

"Yeah baby, that's it fuck those titties." I said.

Dick released my tits his rock hard erection glistening with saliva. I reached for it and slowly stroked the length.

"Stand up baby." He said.

I followed his directions standing before him staring down into his lustful eyes. His hands moved to the waistband of my slacks and slowly peeled them off my hips. I kicked off my heels and stepped out of the material surrounding my ankles. He slid his hands up my legs to the thin straps of my thong. It followed my slacks to my ankles. Standing naked before him wearing only thigh high stockings I knew what he wanted.

"Fuck me now Dick." I said.

I stepped forward and mounted him. One hand sliding up to cup my tit, the other sliding between our bodies to guide his cock to my wet pussy.

Dick moaned deeply as I rocked back and forth a couple times rubbing the tip of his cock against the moist lips of my pussy. I lowered myself onto his throbbing meat.

"Oh god baby its so wet." He said as I engulfed him slowly.

I leaned forward and pressed my tits into his chest. Our mouths met in an all consuming kiss of passionate lust. His hands rested on my hips pushing me down harder on his cock. I love the way he kisses me, sucking my lips and tongue between his. Extending his tongue into my mouth to allow me to suck it.

I lifted off him only to slam my soaking wet pussy back down again. He began thrusting up to meet my plunges onto his cock. His cock lacked the length to reach my cervix. But each time I dropped down my clit rubbed against his pelvic bone. I buried him inside me and rocked back and forth grinding my hard clit against him.

"Yeah baby, hump that cock." He exclaimed.

My clit began to tingle as I ground it against him. His hands pulling and pushing my hips against his pelvic bone as I rode his beautiful manhood. My pussy swelled to tighten around his smaller size becoming tighter and tighter with each passing moment. I flexed my internal muscles to grasp his throbbing cock as tightly as possible. Dick tilted his head back against the chair and moaned deeply as my pussy worked it's magic on him.

"I can feel you tighten around my cock baby." He said.

"You fill me so good Dick." I said. "Fuck that tight pussy baby!" I hissed as I lifted off him.

His cock slipped out of me and as he thrust upward it missed the opening to my pussy and slid between our bodies. The length rubbed against my clit causing me to moan deeply.

"Oh god, Oh GOD that felt so good!" I exclaimed.

Dick wrapped his arms around me and stood up. Turning around he bend down dropped me to the chair. He knelt between my thighs. His hands grasped my legs and spread them draping each one over the arms of the chair. My pussy spread open my clit exposed to his touch. He leaned down and licked my clit once. Straightening up and moving forward his hand grasped his hard cock. I expected him to slide inside my tight fuck tunnel. But Dick had picked up on how good it felt when his cock slid along my clit. Instead of fucking me, he began slowly massaging my clit with his cock head.

"OH GOD YES!" I screamed as his slid against my tingling clit.

He used his hot cock like a dildo to massage my clit slowly pressing it against the hard nub. Sliding the length of his shaft over it. Circling it with the tip, pressing my clit into the tiny slit at the very tip.

He watched my expression go from one of surprise to one of total satisfaction as his glorious cock slowly brought me to the brink of orgasm.

"You're gonna make me cum baby!" I said.

"Yeah baby, I want to see you cum. I wanna watch your face as you cum Gen!" He said.

He pressed his cock against my clit and slowly began sliding the shaft over my clit. The tingling turn to throbbing, the throbbing turned to spasm as my orgasm approached.

"Oh god, keep fucking my clit baby." I begged.

His movements were slow and deliberate. His massaging cock bringing me exquisite pleasure.

"OH GOD DICK!" I screamed as the waves of orgasmic pleasure began breaking over me. My entire body tensed as this incredible climax peaked. I could feel my pussy flood with juices. I reached for him clawing at his hips wanting him to continue his magnificent massage of my clit. He grabbed his cock and pressed my clit into the slit at the tip. I could feel the heat as he used my clit to seal the opening. It was as if my clit had become a cock and the opening at his tip a tiny pussy to be fucked.

He moaned with pleasure as my clit rubbed the inside of his opening.

"What an incredible sensation Dick." I said looking at him wide eyed.

"I loved the way you came baby." He said having watched my face during my intense orgasm.

"Put it inside me baby, bury that beautiful cock in my wet pussy." I pleaded knowing he wanted his throbbing cock in my wet fuck tunnel.

He let the head drop to my lips. With one slow thrust inward he was buried inside me his balls against my ass. His pelvic bone ground against my clit. My pussy had swollen almost shut and his cock felt massive as it soaked in the juices his clit massage had caused.

"Oh yeah, now it's even tighter." He said.

The heat of my pussy burned into his beautiful cock as he began fucking it. His strokes were long slow and incredibility deliberate. Each time he thrust into me my pussy spread to accept his now perfect size. I clamped my muscles down on it and began matching his slow motion fucking with thrusts of my own.

He leaned forward and brought his lips to one nipple, suck it licking it biting gently on it as his slow motion invasion of my pussy continued.

"Oh shit baby, I'm gonna cum again." I squealed

My orgasm built slowly, steadily becoming more and more intense with each deliberate stroke he made into me.

"OH GOD DICK" I screamed as it peaked.

Another flood of juices bathed his cock. He moaned as it ran from me coating his balls.

His hands slid to my hips and pulled them even more off the edge of the chair. His fucking quickened as I felt his cock begin to swell to orgasmic size.

"Yes baby, cum for me, shoot that sweet cum deep into me." I pleaded.

His hips pounded toward me, fucking me faster and faster as cum began boiling in his balls.

He threw his head back as it boiled along the shaft.

"OH FUCK!" Dick screamed as the first load shot from him. His thick sticky cum coated the walls of my pussy. His face contorted in orgasmic pleasure as he emptied his cum sack into me. I reached out and clawed at his hips pulling him into me.

His head came forward, eyes closed. His entire body concentrating on the climactic pleasures my pussy and body had provided.

Dick leaned forward and buried his twitching cock inside me. His body crushed over mine. Our sweat mingled between us as his mouth sought mine. He kissed me deeply, passionately, and I returned his sensual kiss.

I squeezed my pussy trying to hold him inside as he began to soften wanting our love juices to mingle and soak into him.

Dick broke our kiss and lifted his weight from me. His cock slipped from my moist grasp. He stared into my eyes for a moment.

"Incredible Gen." He said.

I smiled in agreement. His fingers touched my cheek. Gently running back toward my ear.

"I could fall in love with you Genevieve." He said.

His words burned into my brain. I didn't want to fall in love. I didn't want to become his sole lover. I'd been transformed, and wanted to explore the whole world of erotic pleasures I knew were out there.

"Don't say that Dick." I whispered. You don't know me, you don't know what I desire baby. I added.

He seemed somewhat taken back by my statement. He moved away almost as if I'd rejected him. A deep almost bottomless feeling entered my body. I tried to think of something to sooth his obvious disappointment.

"I didn't say I WAS in love with you." He said emphasizing the word was.

"I know that babe, I just can't fall in love with anyone right now." I offered.

Dick moved away from me and sat on the edge of the sofa next to the chair. I stood and followed him, sitting down next to him.

He looked at me the disappointment clearly showing in his expression.

"So you just want a fuck buddy?" He asked.

I'm not sure why, but I felt I needed to open myself to him.

"I'm not sure what I want baby." I said.

"Last weekend while I was in New York my whole outlook on life changed Dick." I said.

He looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"I discovered my sexuality. I was transformed baby." I added.

"I understand." He said.

"Babe, if I were to let myself fall in love now I would forever wonder if I had missed out on something. Does that make sense?" I asked.

"I think so." Dick said still looking somewhat disappointed.

"Baby, you're an incredible lover. The way you used your cock to massage my clit is something I've never experienced before." I admitted.

"But there's a whole world of erotic adventures waiting out there for me babe. I need to seek those adventures out and experience them all before I let myself fall in love with just one person." I explained.

"That makes sense to me Gen." He said, adding. "I suppose I was a little premature making a statement like that."

"I hope some of your adventures will include me baby." He said.

"Baby, you can count on it." I said smiling and giving his thigh a gentle squeeze.

Dick looked relieved knowing that even though we weren't going to fall madly in love, he still be able to share what we both expected to be some incredible sex in the future.

I leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. "Do you want me to leave babe?" I asked.

"Do you want to leave?" He answered with a question of his own.

"No, I'd like to freshen up and meet you in you're bedroom Dick." I said with a seductive grin on my lips.

"I'd like that baby." He replied. "The bathroom is the second door on the right upstairs." He added.

"Give me fifteen minutes baby, then join me in the bathroom." I said.

I grabbed my purse, thong and heels and headed up the stairs to find his bathroom.

Turning on the hall light at the top of the stairs I noticed all the hall doors were closed with the exception of the one at the end of the hall. I walked to that open door and found his bedroom. His ex had cleaned him out here also. A box spring and mattress lay flat on the floor. A small cloth covered milk crate held a single light and clock radio. Beside the closet door a single dresser stool almost lonely. The two windows were covered with mini blinds but no curtains. I opened the closet door and thumbed through his cloths. Finding a long sleeved white shirt I slipped it from the hanger and took it with me to the bathroom.

Tying my hair up I quickly showered, paying close attention to cleanse my pussy well. I dried off and let my hair down. Sliding my thong and thigh highs back on I stepped into my heels again. Looking in the mirror I applied a very red shade of lip gloss and a darker eye shadow. I applied a generous amount of perfume. Brushing my hair out I pulled it tightly back against my head and into a tight ponytail behind my head. Finally I slipped his white shirt on and rolled the sleeves up to my elbows. I buttoned all but the top three buttons. His shirt was too big on me the tails extending down below the tops of my stockings. With three buttons undone, the vee in front extended below my tits exposing all of my succulent cleavage.

Surveying my appearance in the mirror I grinned knowing that I'd achieved the exact appearance I'd wanted for my second seduction of Dick that evening. I left the bathroom light on leaving the door an inch ajar and walked to his bedroom. Since there was no chair in the room I walked across to the window furthest from the door. I opened the mini blinds slightly letting some light shine in from outside silhouetting my form. The hall light dimly lit the room. I leaned against the windowsill and waited for Dick.

Two maybe three minutes passed. The hall light clicked off, and his form appeared in the doorway. He had his slacks on again, but his chest was naked. From his vantage point all he could see was my silhouette.

"Sorry about the room Gen." He offered.

I spoke softly, "Everything we'll need is here baby."

"Come in and close the door babe." I said.

He stepped inside and closed the door. I gave him a moment to allow his eyes to adjust to the dim light before I began a slow seductive walk toward him. One foot carefully placed in front of the other his shirt swaying side to side with the suggestive movement of my hips.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Baby I want you to turn on your night light, remove your slacks and sit down on the bed with your back against the wall. Don't say a word Dick just do as I ask."

He didn't hesitate undoing his slacks as he walked to the small table. His slacks fell to the floor and he bent down to turn on the small lamp. The single light bulb case uneven light through out the room.

I waited for him to settle down against the wall in the middle of his mattress. His eyes fixed on me.

I slid my hands to the front of his shirt and pulled the material apart showing him the luscious orbs of my tits. As my hands moved down I unbuttoned the shirt and let it fall open in front. I took two seductive steps toward him and then slowly dropped to all fours. Lifting my face toward him my shimmering lips and dark eyes became his focal point.

Those shining lips spoke as I slowly crawled toward the edge of his bed.

"Baby." I hesitated "I'm going to crawl on my hands and knees to you. Once I reach your feet I want you to spread your legs."

Dick shook his head but didn't say a word.

I began crawling toward my lover. My hands and knees moving in unison like a cat slinking toward a frightened mouse. I lowered my head and let my long waist length ponytail fall to one side. I stopped in mid crawl. Lifting my face to allow him to look at my lips his jaw dropped open. I reared up on my knees violently swinging my ponytail behind me and letting his shirt slide off my shoulders. His eyes widened. I resumed my cat like approach to his bed with my forearms flat against the carpet and my ass sticking up behind me my ponytail forming a sexy black streak along my slithering spine. My face lifted so he would watch my shining lips approach.