Trapping the Raider Ch. 04

Story Info
Elsa and Ken go back for the treasure & get in trouble again.
3k words
4.33
2.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new genre for me and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Scifi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story started out with an erotic drawing I saw with tentacles ravaging a sexy young lady.

* * * * *

Elsa's wild erotic needs continued through the night and the next day. Ken fed her as much food as she could take and made her drink lots of fluids. The doctors told him it might be up to a week before the drugs were out of her system. Ken decided to try and flush her system with lots of water, so he had her drinking a glass of water every hour. It seemed to work because after a day her wild-eyed needs were getting further and further apart. However, bathroom breaks were getting closer and closer together.

Still, he didn't mind when Elsa's erotic cravings led to wild uninhibited lovemaking. As much as he treasured when they made love, now her passion was off the charts and each orgasm was a hurricane of bliss both inside and outside her body. Her eyes blazed with a wild uninhibited passion that seemed to come from inside her. Elsa's body seemed to get the same idea with savage contortions that strained her body in a fierce primitive dance of jubilation.

Ken knew she was working through her torment, both physical and mental, but he loved her, and he would do whatever needed to bring her back to him. He held her tight as her contortions threatened to throw them both off the bed and his constriction only seemed to make her contortions even stronger.

Their lovemaking became a primitive warfare on who dominated in the midst of carnal passion. However, Elsa felt a deeper love for him as Ken took control of her ferocious undulations. She fought him but loved him even more as he wrestled control from her. Still, their afterglow was deep, loving, and cuddling. After a session of crazy, barbaric sex, came the luxuriant serenity and peace of having someone love and care for her.

Two days later Elsa curled into Ken's arms and whispered, "We need to go back to the cave. With the tentacle guardian, there must be a treasure worthy of a king."

Ken rolled over and looked into her eyes. He knew she would never let this go, despite her near-death experience. He kissed her gently and responded, "Okay, Baby, but this time we go prepared for whatever we may find."

They both knew that the tentacles would still be alive, although damaged and still a formidable foe. They had to come up with a plan to kill or at least render the tentacles harmless. How to do that without destroying the entire treasure was still a question.

Ken knew that the tentacles would retreat under the water whenever they retaliated against the swarm of tentacles. So, they needed weapons that worked on land and under the water. That presented a problem and he decided that they needed both types of defensive weapons, plus some bright lights to see the attacks coming.

Ken and Elsa spent a couple of days trying to come up with suitable ideas for armament but actually locating and purchasing the weapons in Panama was another story. Ken used his contacts in the military and the archeological communities to get what they could. Elsa searched the criminal underworld. Normally Ken would not have let her deal with criminals but being in Latin America had its advantages. It is still a male dominated society and a strong, but very sexy woman can sometimes get things a male could not. So, Ken watched over her from a distance while Elsa bargained with the crooks.

In between sessions of wild uninhibited sex, tender cuddling and amassing weapons to fight monsters, they ate, rested and regained their strength. After a couple of days Elsa and Ken were able to procure all the items they desired without any problems from the crooks or the military. They were both ready to fight for the treasure.

Six days after Ken rescued Elsa, they packed their gear and returned to the cave. It took several trips to move all their gear to the cave and they created a stash outside the entry. As they entered the cave, the very first thing they noted was someone had been in the cave and reset all the mechanical traps. If those traps had been reset, then maybe someone had tended to the tentacle guardian.

They backed out of cave with Elsa stating, "Is there a cult helping this monster? Surely the guardian couldn't reset the traps. What is going on here?"

Ken pondered her questions for a few moments and responded, "Either there are tribesmen helping guard the treasure, the tentacle guardian is more mobile than we thought or there is something we don't know about yet."

They both looked at each other knowing the answers were in the cave. This time their return to the cave was slower and more methodical. They slowly disabled all the mechanical traps and paused before they entered the tentacles' lair. Ken grabbed Elsa around the waist and whispered, "Are you sure you want to continue?"

Elsa looked nervous and Ken could see fear in her eyes, but she nodded that they should continue. He had his doubts about whether to continue, but he knew both of them would always wonder what could have been and what was really in there.

As Ken turned back to the tentacles' lair, a blow from above hit him on the side of the head and drove him to his knees. A second blow made everything go black. Elsa froze, watching what had happened to her love and then a blow to the head knocked her out as well.

*****

Elsa woke with pains in her arms and a headache. She saw Ken, still unresponsive, held aloft and wrapped by the tentacles. She watched as his clothes were being ripped from him, just as had been done to her. She tried to move towards him but found that she was bound to the wall and unable to move.

The wall appeared beyond the tentacles' lair. The guardian had retreated through a wall into a pool on the other side of the area where they had first encountered the tentacles. This was a whole new area of the cave and she realized that they were now in the guardian's home. With that knowledge, she knew their combat with the caretaker was going to be much more difficult.

She looked at her arms and legs to see she was hung on a wall of the cave with what looked like spider webs. She was still clothed and still had all her weapons ... if she could just reach them. Elsa began to struggle against her bonds and was able to use her wrist knife to cut some of the webbing. But suddenly a huge spider, the size of a human crawled out of the shadows.

Elsa froze as she watched the spider move towards her. It moved with an almost human grace and its eyes also looked almost human as well. She could sense intelligence behind those eyes and knew this creature was the brain and the tentacles were the brawn. It came to a stop in front of her and began to study her. A couple of its arms began to explore her clothing. The explorations were soft and tentative, unlike the tentacles' forceful attention.

Elsa looked beyond the spider noticing Ken was awake and aware of what was happening. The tentacles had stripped him naked except for the tatters of his wrist and ankle weapon holsters. The drugs were already beginning to work, and his cock was more engorged than she had ever seen it. A tentacle worked its way through his sphincter and began to massage his prostate, while a small tentacle wrapped around his cock. Elsa watched as the two tentacles began the sexual torment she had endured, and his face began to show his sexual desire.

It seemed as though the spider was waiting for that moment and with its front two legs tipped with sharp claws, began to strip Elsa of her clothes. First it cut away the buttons on her blouse and afterwards began to shred her blouse until only tatters remained. It cut through the straps of her bra and just as quickly she was topless. As the spider began working on destroying her pants, Elsa looked over at Ken.

His eyes were following the spider's movements and she saw lust in his eyes as more of her spectacular figure was revealed. Apparently, the spider instinctively knew that men were also sexually visual lovers. She knew her body and sexuality would be another form of torture for her lover. She saw the tentacle rippling up and down his cock, while his eyes devoured the exposed flesh of the woman he loved.

Once her pants were destroyed and her womanly mound revealed, two other legs began a soft caress of her nipples and pussy. The fear quickly came back as the spider in front of her started caressing her breasts with the tip of the sharp claws. The claws ran over her skin up to her shoulders, around her neck and back down to her breasts.

Elsa could feel lusty stares from Ken crawling over her skin and that excited tremor in her belly and pussy was getting stronger. The spider's claws brought Elsa back to reality when once again it started tracing the tip of the claws down her chest. As the claws slid lower on her chest, she felt her nipples ache with need.

With her arms pulled high over her head, her breasts were likewise pulled up high on her chest. With her breasts suddenly being teased, they wobbled enticingly as her nipples hardened into tight knots pointing at her lover Ken. Her breasts were large for her frame. They were full and almost completely covering her chest with just a hint of a sag to give her breasts a beautiful, rounded shape. Her areolae were a pale pink about the size of a silver dollar with small, pointed nipples in the center.

Elsa blushed feeling ashamed at being stripped, displayed and used to torment Ken. However, at the same time, she felt a tremor of excitement in her core knowing that her body could create such lust in her man.

Elsa looked at Ken with lust obvious on his face and then she glanced over at the spider as its eyes stared at her breasts with hard prominent nipples. The spider brought the claws up to her nipple and began to scrape her nipples with the edge of the claws. Elsa felt the fear of the claws grow in her belly. As he continued the claws playing with her nipples, flaming excitement in her pussy overtook the fear in her belly.

Elsa looked down at her quivering breasts and watched the spider toy with her nipples. Watching it play with her only increased her excitement as she saw her nipples harden even more into tight thrusting knots. Elsa moaned lustily as she felt her nipples tighten into turgid peaks of inflamed nerves that somehow seemed connected directly to her pussy. Her breasts dominated her sight, and she couldn't see her belly, but she could see her hips thrusting back and forth in blatant arousal.

Ken's eyes raked over her skin and he licked his lips wishing he were toying with her nipples. She felt her pussy throbbing with need, her whole body trembled with excitement and her skin shivered under his lustful stare. She felt his eyes caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples and her breathing was coming in heavy gasps.

The spider once again began tracing the tip of the claws around her breasts and Elsa began to suck in her breath trying to get her breasts away from these claws. The spider seemed to enjoy toying with her spectacular breasts. As it began to pinch her nipples with its claws, Elsa realized it was doing what Ken wanted to do, play with her breasts. Maybe the spider was feeding off Ken's desires. The flames in her quivering pussy were growing higher and she couldn't believe her body's reaction to this torment.

The claws would travel all around her breasts toying with her womanly hillocks occasionally leaving little shallow cuts that felt like little pinches on her breasts. Every little touch with the claws sent excited pulses to her nipples and soon they were distended, rigid like pebbles. Her nipples were thrusting towards her lover's lusting eyes and imaginary tongue. She could almost feel his hunger caressing her breasts and nipples. Everything that happened to her breasts sent corresponding erotic pulses to her weeping pussy.

Elsa attempted to close her eyes so she couldn't see the depraved power her body was igniting in her man. However, the flames in her body forced her eyes open, once again she saw the leering eye and the licking lips of her lover. Her displayed body's craving responded as she seductively writhed and twisted erotically while hanging on the wall.

The spider drew the claws' point down over her flat muscled belly and ran it around the center of her womanly mound scraping against her pussy. It focused on rubbing over her clit, soliciting a moan from Elsa before it momentarily abandoned its torment.

Her large prominent breasts topped off a taut succulent body, with a tiny muscled, belly with slim tight hips, butt and legs. She had sleek sexy lines with soft lustrous skin making her whole package look the epitome of dazzling femininity. Ken was silent and aghast at the bound, hanging goddess that was his lover and wanted nothing more than to caress, touch, taste and make love to her here and now.

Elsa was silent as well as she watched the reaction her nude body had on her lover. His shameless eyes were caressing every inch of her body and she had to close her eyes to try and stop the needy throbbing in her pussy. Her body seemed to hunger after being displayed in front of this man. Completely on their own her hips were continuing to slowly but seductively weave an erotic seductive dance.

She opened her eyes again and saw Ken licking his lips in a seductive motion like he couldn't wait to feel and taste her. This made the flames in her pussy go even higher and she let her head fall back as a lusty moan escaped her lips. For several moments, Elsa's and Ken's eyes locked lovingly, and in their minds, they were making love.

His eyes caressing her skin, nipples, and clit. The spider caressing her skin, nipples and clitoris. With Ken's eyes and the spiders claws she didn't have a pray. All of her senses were blasting towards her on-coming climax, building and building beyond her boundaries of sanity.

All the touches from the spider on Elsa's skin felt like Ken's loving caresses and as the spider touched her clitoris, Elsa felt a fast rise to her inevitable orgasm. Likewise, for Ken the tentacles wrapped around his cock and the one massaging his prostate mimicked Elsa's touch and his hips thrust forward as he stared into his lover's eyes. Their eyes locked in a fireball of love and the touch of the two guardians could not change the course of their climax.

They both lit a flame in each other and despite the two monster's best efforts to torment them, they orgasmed together in a blissful union. Both screamed their rapture, while their eyes transmitted only the love they felt for each other. Elsa felt a hurricane rip through her loins, forcing her body to jerk and strain against her bonds, but her eyes never left Ken's.

Ken's orgasm seemed to come from his entire body and strained even his toes as they curled in ecstasy. His hips thrust forward in an attempt to reach his lover and then soaked the tentacle in his white milky sperm. His scream was more of a loud primal, mating call and Elsa knew that he wanted to be inside her at that moment.

When Elsa saw Ken's hips jerking as his seed soaked the tentacle, she remembered she had to get loose. She had a knife attached to her wrist and began to quickly saw through the spider's web. As her wrist moved and began to break free the spider rose up on his back legs attempting to subdue Elsa.

It was at that moment that Elsa's wrist broke free and she plunged the knife between the eyes of the spider. Again, and again she slashed and cut the spider's head, hoping she could hit something vital and kill the monster. The spider let out an ear-splitting squeal and fell to the cave floor twitching in its death throes.

Elsa looked at the tentacles wrapped around Ken and they were obliviously agitated. Ken was being thrown around like a rag doll and by the pained expression on his face he was also being squeezed in a death grip.

Elsa swiftly began cutting the rest of her bonds, first her arms, then legs and finally her torso. When she freed herself, she dropped to the cave floor and rummaged through her discarded clothing looking for the grenades they intended on using on the tentacles. When she found them, she pulled the pins on two of them and threw them where she thought the head of the creature would be.

Ken was still being thrown around by the tentacles when twin geysers of water enveloped him. As the fountains of water returned to the pool, Elsa looked for Ken and only saw his hat floating in the pool of water.