Trash or Treasure

Story Info
A married man doesn’t value what he has at home.
1.3k words
5
585
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, I will start by introducing the people in this story. First there's myself. I am a 35-year-old man called Mark with an athletic body, brown hair and blue eyes. I am bout 6'3", am a very easygoing guy and just love life. My wife Megan, of 4 years, is 28, with a plump body, getting bigger to tell the truth, and sex has seemed to be a chore for her. She has brown hair, brown eyes, and since getting married she has got more and more distant... but then there is her sister Nadine. She is older than us both, being 42, but she is the most stunning woman I ever laid my eyes on. She has been married for 20 years and, so my wife says, has only ever had her husband. Firstly she is about 5'9", weighs about 132 pounds, long blond hair and brown eyes. Her two kids haven't destroyed her body, as she seems to be like a fine wine getting better as she gets older. One more thing: she oozes sex appeal.

After another unsuccessful attempt at a night of sex with my wife I had felt more frustrated than ever, so I rolled out of bed in a horny mood just wanting to relieve some tension. I put in a porno video of a chick getting gangbanged and because of the tension in me I just couldn't bring myself to come but outta the corner of my eye I saw a group photo with myself, Megan, Nadine and Drew (Nadine's husband). Just the look of Nadine sent my body into oblivion and I came more than ever.

On my way back to bed I couldn't get the thought of Nadine out of my head. Basically I knew I had to have her one way or another.

That morning I decided to try putting my plan to work and suggested to my wife that we should invite her sister and husband over for a drink and dinner. To my surprise Megan was really up for it so she could have a chance to catch up with her sister. We arranged for it to happen on the Saturday, leaving us with two days to prepare. I had numerous wanks over the thought of seducing Nadine in the days leading to Saturday.

With an hour remaining before they arrived, I had my shower and got dressed, wearing my best shirt and trousers. Megan wore one of her red flowery tops and black trousers that would be enough to put any man off. She just didn't attract me any more.

Just as I finished, the doorbell rang and we answered. I didn't know where to look when my eyes cast on Nadine. I took her by the hand and kissed it, making a joke of being in the presence of royalty, and gave her a hug. We continued into the dining room where Megan had just finished laying out dinner. I poured out champagne for the girls and a whiskey for me and drew. I needed to get him and Megan out of the way before I could have my prize.

Dinner passed without incident so I suggested we go and have some drinking games in the front room. I decided we would use cards and play lowest card downs there drink. I had obviously fixed it. For every 2 drinks Nadine and I were finishing I had it setup for Megan and drew to have 5. With drew unable to stand due to the amount of alcohol and Megan out for the count on the sofa I knew I was nearing my chance.

I told Nadine to take drew to bed and asked if she would come back in to help me clean up. This was it; this was my big chance. When she came back we lifted the dishes and glasses in a poor attempt to clean up. In the kitchen after cleaning the dishes, I knew had to take this opportunity or I wouldn't have this chance again, so I pulled Nadine in for a hug to thank her for a good night and for helping me clean up.

As we were hugging I slowly moved my hands down her back to cup her ass. She slapped my hand, looking shocked, and asked what I was doing. I explained that I had been wanting her for a long time and had set this night up in attempt to get with her. She was shocked and went to storm out of the kitchen, but I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back and pinned her against the wall. She tried to push me away as I tried to kiss her on the lips but to no avail. Being unsuccessful on her lips, I moved down to kiss her neck, hoping to get a reaction, and to my shock she gave up her struggle and told me to kiss her.

We had a long passionate kiss with our hands roaming each other's bodies. I started to pull the zip down on the front of her dress to release her nice big tits. Her pink nipples stood to attention as I took her dress off her. I took a step back to admire this gorgeous specimen in front of me in only a black thong. I then lifted her to the kitchen counter and started sucking and biting her nipples, her moans and groans of pleasure told me how much she was enjoying it. I kissed down her stomach and pulled her thong away to find the smoothest sweetest smelling pussy ever.

I teased her by kissing and licking all round her pussy without touching it. She must have been teased too much as she passionately grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy. I bit her clit and she shuddered and as I started to insert fingers as I was nibbling and sucking her clit, she started to moan loader and loader. I inserted a third finger and sucked as hard as I could on her clit and she screamed her first orgasm. I had forgot the possibility of being caught by our drunk spouses. To be honest I didn't care.

After she had recovered from her orgasm, she pulled me into her and asked me to fuck her hard, and I didn't need a second invitation. I pulled out my hard 8" cock and started to spread her pussy. She was still surprisingly tight after having the 2 kids. I was slowly pumping into her, kissing her and groping her tits as I started quickening up. I lifted her up in my arms with my cock still in her and started bouncing her on me as quick as I could and I could feel her cunt muscles tightening round my cock on numerous occasions and her screams told me she was enjoying it.

She then begged me not to come in her, so I lifted her off me and asked if Drew had ever had had her ass. To my surprise she admitted to being an anal virgin and asked me to be her first but to take it easy. I used her own juices to lube her ass up real good and started to squeeze my cock in her. She was moaning hard but in between moans was begging me to get more and more in. After I had got her asshole spread to accommodate my cock I started to pump quicker and quicker, pinching her nipples as she was bent over the counter. I was pumping as fast as I could. Nadine was in ecstasy and as I could feel her nearing another orgasm I knew I was gonna come too, and told her I was gonna cum in her ass. As if in harmony, we both came and orgasmed and collapsed in a heap on the floor.

After we had recovered from our encounter we passionately kissed and started to dress ourselves a bit, and as we headed into the living room to where Megan was sleeping, to our shock, naked on the sofa sleeping, were Megan and Drew. We laughed and went upstairs to bed. At the top of the stairs we passionately kissed and went into different rooms.

Breakfast shall be interesting.