Travel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cock slipped past her lips, I gripped the shaft and pressed the tip against her taint. I lifted lightly and once again gently pushed the head into her back door. With the moisture from her pussy lips smeared onto my cock, the tip slid in easier and went a little farther up her ass, than the last time. LaTonia once again let out a loud gasp as I entered her. She squealed and then told me to stop.

I paused as she sat there silent and still. Inside I was going crazy. All I wanted to do was pull back with both hands and shove my hips forward but that would probably end badly. I wanted to follow her lead so that she would trust me and be willing to do this again... and again.

After a few minutes, my legs started to ache and I really needed to move. Slowly, I started to back out. I felt her body tense up and her ass clamped down on my swollen rod. I couldn't believe the grip this young lady's fine ass had on my hard shaft. We both groaned as I pulled back. She tried to back up against me to thwart the withdrawal but my hands held her still as I watched my cock slip from her body. Once again, I grabbed my shaft and started to lean forward. I guided my head down her taint and then forward, splitting her lips. I felt her finger tips guide my cock head over her clit as I pressed my hips forward. LaTonia started frantically rubbing my cock against her clit once I had pressed hard against her ass.

I paused for a moment, leaned slightly forward and slipped my hands up her ribcage to her supple breasts. Her nipples were rock hard as I rolled them between my finger and thumb. I could feel her warm pussy juice flowing over my shaft and balls. She was having difficulty holding my cock against her clit due to the copious amount of cream coming out of her body. Reluctantly, I pulled my hands away from her tits and placed them on her hips. I started to pull back. As my head slipped past her steamy pussy, LaTonia used her fingers to press it into her gash. I closed my eyes and resisted the urge to shove it all the way in to release the pressure in my balls, but she wanted my cum in her ass and I wasn't about to deny her.

I resumed my retraction and then grabbed my shaft to guide it once again, up to her ass hole. This time, I didn't pause before inserting into her rear entrance. My cock was dripping wet from her pussy so it slipped about half way in when I pulled her towards me. She pressed her hand against my leg and with a gravelly voice said, "Stop"! We were frozen in position until she patted me on the leg, telling me to slowly, "press on".

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the electricity being sent from my cock up to my brain and then back down to my balls. It was amazing. I took a few deep breaths and with each breath, I would slip just a little bit more of my cock into her ass. It didn't take long for her to finally shove her ass against me, closing the 1 to 2 inch gap between our aching bodies. The room was filled with the sound of our heavy breathing as we relished the feel of our bodies coupled in such an intimate yet forbidden way. I held perfectly still as LaTonia began to gracefully move and gyrate her hips. She was hesitant at first but after a few minutes, she started to purr like a cat.

It was at this point that I felt comfortable moving my body with hers. I was trying to stay embedded in her rectum as far as I could but it just wasn't possible. She started to swivel her hips a little bit faster and I was having difficulty keeping up with her. My cock started to slip from her ass and then it would slip back in. I was getting an amazing lap dance, one that we will most certainly repeat several more times throughout our relationship.

I could hear a low groan building deep in LaTonia's chest. As we ground and swayed against each other, I noticed that the groaning would increase whenever my cock would slip out and then pop back into her. I could see her arm pulled down, beneath her body and I could feel her fingers as she slipped them into and out of her pussy. She was pressing her fingers against my hard shaft while it was buried to the hilt, deep in her ass. I held on tight to her hips as she started to violently shake and thrust beneath me. Between gasping breaths, I offered encouragement saying, "Mmmm. Oh, yes babe. (gasp) Cum for me sweet LaTonia. Let me feel your body shake and quiver with pleasure. (gasp) I'm so close to cumming myself. I want to feel you cum as I shoot my hot seed deep into your ass. Mmmm. I want to fill your ass with my hot cum. (gasp) Come on babe. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and let it all go."

As I was saying this, her body was getting hotter and hotter. I stopped trying to fuck her. I leaned forward, pressing my chest to her back. I reached around her and held her in my arms as her body started to shake with a powerful orgasm. I felt a flood of hot liquid spraying against my legs as her pussy started to squirt. I held her tight against me as her body shook for several minutes. Her ass was clenching and unclenching with each wave of her orgasm. Her body was milking my cock and it was difficult for me to hold back much longer. I bit my lip to take my mind off of my own needs for just a little while longer as I tightly held onto her sexy body. LaTonia was moaning and groaning between deep gasps of breath. The whole experience was hotter than I'd imagined sex with another person could ever be.

I felt LaTonia's body start to relax as her orgasm subsided. We were both hot and sweaty. Her body slid beneath mine. My still hard cock remained buried deep inside her sweet body. I took a deep breath, trying to clear my head and realized something felt funny, down below. I moved my hips a bit and immediately came to the shocking conclusion that LaTonia had reached underneath us and slipped her finger up my ass while we were fucking. Just as I was going to back away, I felt her finger slip further into my ass and she touched my prostate gland. A blinding, white light flashed inside my head as I felt my balls constrict and then they burned, sending my fiery semen deep into her bowels. I felt her body jerk as I climaxed. With each stroke of her finger against my gland, I screamed and she moaned as my body convulsed uncontrollably.

For the second time this evening, I was approaching unconsciousness at the hands, or shall I say body, of this amazing woman. I was paralyzed. My legs were like rubber. My hands were pressed against the mattress with my arms holding my body up so I was not crushing LaTonia. I told her that I needed to lie down and asked her to roll to her left. Just before she started to move, my softening, spent cock slipped from her ass. At that same time, she was starting to pull her finger from my ass. The sensation of her finger slipping from my body caused me to shoot one last gob of goo onto her ass cheek. I was absolutely spent. I felt her stir a little bit but sleep quickly found me.

I don't know what time it was but my alarm clock was going off. LaTonia jumped up and shut it off. She set it the night before to allow us some time together before I had to take her back to her car. I watched as she walked over to me, sat down on the bed next to me, leaned over and put her lips to mine. The kiss was sweet but quick. She pulled away, looked into my eyes and she said, "I'm going to jump into the shower. I could use some help washing my back." I smiled at her and watched as she gracefully walked towards the bathroom.

LaTonia was still wearing the little black teddy that she had put on when we went to sleep the first time. She looked so sexy. I jumped out of bed when I heard the water start. Before heading into the bathroom to join LaTonia, I slipped into the kitchen and started the coffee machine. I will most likely need some Joe this morning and throughout the day.

By the time I got to the bathroom, it was full of steam. LaTonia's black teddy lay in a pile on the floor. I reached out and slowly pulled the shower curtain back. She was just getting her hair wet as she stood with her back to the spray. With her hair wet, her body sleek and shiny from the water and her shaved pussy, she looked about ten years younger. I felt my cock get heavy as I had to look twice. I stepped into the shower beside her, wrapped my arms around her and tried to get under the spray. I know after the night we have had, I'd be smelling like sweat, cum and pussy. I'm sure LaTonia would want me to clean up.

There was a bottle of vanilla body soap on the ledge. It was LaTonia's, she had brought it from home. I grabbed the bottle and put some into my hands. I started to slowly rub it onto her body. Her tight skin felt amazing with the slippery film of soap and oil to lubricate my hands. I looked up at her as I ran my hands down her legs. I knelt down to grab her feet. I grabbed her ankle as she understood what I was doing. She lifted her right foot as I gently started to rub it. I worked the soap in between her toes, across the bottom and around her heel. As we looked at each other, she pressed her foot down and into my crotch, giving me a short foot job.

I rubbed soap down her left leg. She stepped down on to her right foot and lifted her left foot for me to wash. She did the same thing after I had washed it. Her feet felt amazing as they touched my cock. She smiled down on me and I said, "Next time I'm here, we're going shopping and I'm going to buy you some sexy silk stockings and matching panties. I want a foot job and a panty pop from you."

She put her hand up to my chin and said, "Anything you want baby. I'm your little fuck slut while you're in town and when you're gone I'll be thinking up some hot and nasty things for us to do the next time we're together."

By now, my cock was rock hard. I leaned forward and pressed my face into her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her slit and could taste my cum mixed with her musky sweet nectar. Desire burned deep within my stomach, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her body to my face. She grabbed my hair trying to pry me away from her body saying, "Sweetie, I really want you to eat my pussy but we do need to hurry along. I still want you to suck my tits and make me cum before I leave. We don't have time for both."

Reluctantly I stopped. I gave her clit one last rub with my nose to tease her a little bit. By now, she was washing her hair. The shampoo was cascading down her lovely back side. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to the soft brown skin tightly stretched over her tone stomach. I straightened up a little bit and kissed my way up to her chest. LaTonia bent forward and put her lips to mine. She gave me several delicate kisses and then ground her tongue into my mouth. I could feel her tongue as she shoved it deep into the back of my mouth. I was so hot; I started to rub my cock between her legs, just above her knees.

I broke off the kiss and went straight for her hard nipples. She wrapped her arms around my head and held me tight against her chest. I opened my mouth as wide as possible. My jaw started to sting as I cupped my lips around her nipple and sucked it into my mouth. I held her fleshy tit in my mouth while I flicked the nipple with my tongue. My mouth was working on her right nipple while my left hand was slipping up her legs, between her wet thighs and landing directly over her steamy pussy. Gently, I rubbed her pussy while I attacked her tits with my lips and tongue.

LaTonia started to moan and groan as she guided my face from one tit to the other. Since my right hand was free, I slipped it around her body to her smooth back. I needed to push her over the edge and thought my plan may work. At first, I dropped my hand and started to massage her ass cheeks. She probably figured I'd try to slip a finger into her back door but I didn't. Just as her breathing started to get heavy, I reached up her back and grabbed a handful of her hair. I firmly but tenderly pulled her hair down which caused her head to pull back and her chest to stick out. While sucking her left nipple, I looked over at her right breast and watched as her nipple got harder and then puffed out. I nearly shot my load as I felt her let nipple puff out while I was sucking it inside my mouth.

LaTonia moaned loudly. She pushed my left hand deeper into her pussy and used her own hand to rub her clit. A powerful orgasm was building from deep inside this little package of brown dynamite so I sucked a little harder on her tit and pulled a little harder on her hair. I could feel her body start to shake as her legs began to quiver. Using my legs and arms, I turned her slightly so that she could put her back to the shower wall.

I continued to suck hard, alternating between both nipples. I pulled back on her hair and it opened up her airway so that she could get more air. She was practically gulping the air as we both assaulted her pussy with our hands.

She took a deep breath and wrapped both arms around my head. Her legs started to collapse. I quickly wrapped both of my arms around her body and held her close to me. I was still kneeling on the shower floor. I helped her slide her body down mine. As her body got lower and lower, she spread her legs and my hard protruding cock found its perfect home buried deep inside her hot little snatch. I watched her face as my cock slipped into her body. Her eyes opened wide and then shut tight as her body shook. She hammered her clit against my pelvic bone three times and then just stopped.

We sat there in the shower, letting the water go from hot, to warm to cool. I continued to suck on her tits until she put her hand on my forehead and pushed me away. I put my mouth up to hers and we enjoyed a passionate, slow, deep French kiss.

Our legs were cramped up as we tried to stand. It was difficult. I shut the water off and handed her a towel. We both dried each other off as our breathing returned to normal. While drying me off, she noticed that my cock was still rock solid. She looked at me and then it dawned on her that I did not cum when she sat down on me in the shower. It didn't bother me since she had already given me so much pleasure. I told her that we needed to get her out of this hotel and back to her car so she wouldn't get in trouble from her boss. She agreed.

Reluctantly, we both got our clothes on and packed up her things. I carried her bag to the car and drove her to the school where we met the afternoon before. The sun was just coming up over the horizon but our car was still parked in a darker area of the lot. She asked me when I needed to get to work and I told her it would be another two hours before I needed to leave the hotel. She smiled and then leaned over to kiss me.

As we kissed, I felt her hand slip beneath my shorts and pull out my hard cock. I looked around the parking lot and it was still vacant. LaTonia broke off the kiss and sat back slightly, stroking my cock with her warm hand. She gave me a sly little smile and asked, "Can you do one more thing for me before we leave each other?" I raised my eyebrows and smiled. She continued, "I want you to fuck my mouth and cum down my throat." My cock jerked in her hand and she said, "Either you like the idea of fucking my face or you like it when I talk dirty."

I just smiled and put my hands up to the top of her head. I pressed her face down into my lap. I closed my eyes as I felt her mouth surround my hard cock. LaTonia's wet hair was pulled back in a pony tail. I grabbed it and started to raise and lower her head in my lap. I started out slow, with short strokes. I didn't want her to gag. She started to moan and hum as I pumped my cock with her mouth. I've never had someone give me control of their body like this. It was exciting.

My arm was getting a little tired so I held her head in one position and arched my back, pushing my cock up into her warm inviting mouth. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked, "Are you ok?"

LaTonia replied, "I will be even better when I feel your cock head swell and shoot your sweet cum into my mouth and down my throat." She continued, "Keep going. I can take it."

I smiled and pushed her head down while lifting my hips off the car seat. My cock slipped past her warm, wet, puffy lips, across her tongue and into the back of her throat. I held her there for a moment and then lifted her head. The suction on my cock was incredible. I quickened my pace, flexing my hips and arching my back to achieve maximum thrust into her mouth.

It didn't take very long for me to feel a nice burning sensation deep within my balls. I groaned out an inaudible warning and then pressed her face down as I released my load into her mouth. LaTonia began to moan and groan as soon as she felt my cock swell. When we first met a few hours ago, she told me that she really like to make a guy cum. Her body jerked when my first shot of cum hit the back of her mouth. She doubled her sucking efforts as my body pumped my semen into her mouth. I felt her hand slip up and around my shaft as she milked every last drop from me.

Reluctantly, she tucked my deflating cock back into my running shorts. I pulled her by the pony tail and lifted her head up so that I could give her a kiss. Our eyes met as our lips touched. I felt her tongue slip past my lips. I opened my mouth as she pushed a mouthful of my own cum into my mouth. I think she was trying to shock me but it was one of the hottest kisses I've ever had. We kissed for a few more minutes when cars started to arrive for school.

We exchanged phone numbers and discussed our next meeting. With one final kiss, I watched the hottest body in a hoodie step up into her Explorer. She blew me a kiss and then drove off.

I was almost back to the hotel when I got a text message. It had a picture attached. The text and pic were from LaTonia and it read, "Next month is little sisters birthday and she wants to lose her cherry to a caring, gentle man. Will you be up for another three-way?" The picture showed a young girl, same as LaTonia, dark hair, brown skin and blue eyes. This girl was wearing a small tank top and satin panties. Her boobs were not as big as LaTonia's but her nipples were visible through the shirt and they were quite impressive. It also looked like she had long legs.

Another text popped up while I was looking at the picture and it said, "Loni likes cum too."

I'd like to say that I went back and got to take Loni's cherry, that I got to spend many nights fucking the daylights out of LaTonia and tell you about how we even included Shanthai a few times, but my company closed up shop a few days after I got back home and I haven't been able to get back into the area. LaTonia and I still call each other and text on a daily basis. I'm actually thinking about moving.

12