Travel is the Greatest Aphrodisiac

Story Info
A daring couple find adventure in airport security.
3.5k words
4.33
21.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talleth
Talleth
2 Followers

Eve and Ryan arrived at the airport exactly two hours early for their flight to Toronto. Eve's firm was sending her to a sales conference. Ryan had invited himself with a childish smile and an excuse about how she wouldn't be able to get along without him for more than five minutes. He had never been to Toronto, but the real reason for his self-invitation was that he knew how traveling made Eve especially frisky and Ryan couldn't pass up on the chance of a sexy new adventure with his beautiful wife.

She leaned her head against Ryan's arm as they waited their turn to go through airport security. He tipped his head and pressed his lips to her hair breathing in her scent, 'lavender' he thought as his eyes scanned the busy lobby. People were chatting, pressing buttons on phones, in various stages of preparing for the security scan.

He stopped on the TSA agent ahead who's eyes were in the process of doing a scan of his own, up and down Eve's legs. He was attractive, fit, and looked good in uniform, a weakness for Eve. She had worn a short little sundress to the airport that day claiming it was more comfortable for travel.

Earlier that morning Ryan had whistled at her watching as she'd slipped the dress over her head and pushed it down around her wonderfully pert breasts and smoothing the fabric around her amazing figure. The red lacy bra was more for show than function, no panties today, Ryan didn't mind in the slightest but he had raised his eyebrow at her choice of clothing or lack thereof.

"What?" she had asked with a laugh. "It's easy to throw on, and comfortable!"

It was true! A great sundress was almost as comfortable yoga pants and a t-shirt. Almost. While yoga pants made her ass look irresistible they didn't teasingly flash glimpses of smooth tan skin and the delicious curve of her toned ass when she walked.

"hmmm... and those?"

Ryan was looking down at the expensive red heels he had purchased for her last year. The heels matched her bra perfectly. She finished fastening them, her lips pressed together holding back a smile.

"...Darling," Ryan whispered, watching the TSA agent return to his duties. Eve tilted her head up toward him, waiting for him to continue.

"You have an admirer."

Eve followed his eyes to the man her lover must have been referencing.

"Oh, what was he doing?" she responded with a hint of mischievousness in her tone.

The agent was now obviously avoiding making eye contact with the couple, embarrassed with the realization that Ryan had caught him.

"He was staring at your legs, quite lost in thought it seemed, it took him a moment to realize I was watching him, watch you."

They took at few steps forward keeping with the moving line.

"He's cute, and how did that make you feel babe?" Eve tested, her lips curving in a slight smile of amusement.

"I don't blame him, who could help themselves when you wear a dress like that?"

She pressed up onto her tip toes to rest her lips on his, dress rising up ever so slightly, but the movement pulled the agents attention and she could feel his eyes on her back side.

"Merciless!" he said, smiling down at her knowingly.

"Do we have time before our flight to play a little?" She asked shyly.

Ryan felt his dick tingle at the thought of taking his wife in such a public place.

"What exactly did you have in mind my love?"

She lowered her eyes coyly and shrugged; she was going to make him wait and see.

After a few moments it was Eve's turn for the body scanner. She looked through her hair at the man who'd caught their attention, "yum," she thought to herself seeing him closer for the first time. He had Dark short hair, piercing brown eyes and a broad muscular chest. His trainer was standing behind him instructing him through scans pointing at the screen. Her heart quickened to a trot as thoughts of her nails dragging across his skin flashed through her mind.

As she stepped into the scanner she slowly lifted her arms over her head, the motion exposing even more of her smooth thighs. Her eyes dared a quick glance toward the agent. He seemed flustered and couldn't seem to figure out where to place his eyes. Avoiding looking directly at Eve he ripping his eyes away from something on the millimeter scanner reading. She loved the rush of excitement teasing others gave her.

The agent cleared his voice.

"Ma'am, wait here please."

He had a rich baritone voice that seemed to reverberated through her, sending a tingling sensation right between her legs. Fuck, if a smooth deep voice wasn't one of her weaknesses!

She exited the scanner and they waited for Ryan. The agent instructed them both to pick up their luggage and follow him to a side room his trainer had pointed out after reading the body scan. The handsome TSA agent pressed a few numbers on the door security pad and opened the room for the two of them.

"Through here please."

The room was mostly empty. A small metal table in the corner, a larger in the the center with a chair on either side. Eve and Ryan placed their belongings on the smaller table as the man closed the door gently behind them.

He cleared his throat as he faced them then immediately swallowed his words the moment Eve turned and locked eyes with him. Ryan smiled to himself witnessing how nervous Eve was making the agent. His wife was hunting her prey and she knew exactly how to play this game to her advantage.

"What can we do for you... " Ryan said with an intentional pause waiting for the man's name.

"Lyle."

"...of course, Lyle." Ryan replied flexing the tone of the agent's name and glancing down at the shiny new name tag on Lyle's uniform.

"Boarding passes and Identification please."

Lyle reluctantly pulled his eyes from Eve to look over the documents. He paused a moment.

"During the scan we discovered - "

He read the name from the boarding pass.

"Eve... was carrying a foreign object on her person."

Eve bit her lower lip lightly and glanced mischievously over at her husband. Ryan looked at her through sharp questioning eyes then turned back toward Lyle.

"Can you be more specific Lyle?"

The TSA agent shifted his weight uncomfortably, his eyes widening slightly. He hadn't been expecting that.

"Well, ummm, wow..." he breathed heavily looking at the ceiling.

"What did you see?" Eve pressed him.

She leaned forward gently placing her elbow on the table when he didn't answer. Amusement flittered in Ryan's eyes as he pulled out a chair and sat down slowly. He shifted his weight back in the chair watching with adoration as his wife made Lyle sweat. Lyle looked wide eyed at Eve wondering if she was really going to make him say it.

His eyes lowered uncontrollably to the luxurious cleavage presented to him when she had leaned over. He wet his lips, clearing his throat again before he proceeded.

"It appeared that you have an object in your, ummm..." God she enjoyed watching him squirm! It was making her wet.

"In my ass?" she whispered in a slow sultry voice.

Lyle's eyes trailed down her back to the curve of her ass pressed high and swaying back and forth teasingly. He nodded a bit too quickly.

Ryan's eyes danced with laughter as he realized what she'd done. "How long had she been wearing it?" he wondered to himself.

"Oh, yes, that!?"

She turned her head locking eyes with Ryan, feigned shock and innocence in the glint of her eye. She dropped her eyes to Ryan's lap.

"Shit!" he thought, feeling his dick swell. He slowly stood out of his chair cautious of how fast the blood was traveling to his growing member. His fast hardening cock now visibly struggling against his pants. Ryan leaned against the wall now looking straight at Lyle.

"So Lyle, I'm assuming patting her down wont be enough for you? A strip search is needed then?"

"Is why we are in this room... alone... with you?" Ryan finished.

Lyle struggled to keep his breathing even as he began to understand what Ryan may be hinting at.

"Lyle, shouldn't a female agent do that?" Ryan toyed with him.

Lyle's eyes seemed to snap back to reality. Eve shot her husband a pointed look.

"Um, yes of course, I will ask one of - "

"No." Ryan interrupted and gave Lyle a good natured smile.

"Actually Lyle that won't be necessary."

Ryan paused to glance down at the impressive bulge in Lyle's slacks.

"You appear quite capable."

Lyle was struggling to process the game these two were playing, still holding back the fire of lust and desire behind his eyes. He glanced at Eve who pushed her ass higher into the air and looked at him invitingly.

"It's ok, Lyle," she said smoothly, "I understand the procedure."

As if in a trance Lyle slowly walked around the side of the table. Excitement tingled in the air with the click of each footstep. Bent over the table and resting on her elbows, her dress only half covered her ass and Lyle was about to get his first look.

Lyle stopped behind Eve and sucked in a breath gathering his nerve. He lifted his eyes from the gorgeous landscape of Eve's curves and looked Ryan in the eye, gauging his reaction. The look on Lyle's face was that of a man trying to determine if he was awake or dreaming, if he should give in to the fires burning him up or if he should be the dutiful agent.

Eve chose that moment to turn her head and look back over her shoulder, seductive brown eyes through thick lashes beckoned to the man within arms reach of her partially exposed ass. She watched the lust consume the expression on Lyle's face. Dream or reality there was no escape now. The dutiful agent was gone. Something primal, and wild was now standing behind her. In that moment she went from being the huntress to becoming the prey. The very willing prey. "Take me." she thought.

Lyle placed his big firm hands on either sides of her hips. Eyes full of lustful intent looked up to Ryan and were met with a cool calm approving stare. Lyle returned to his survey of the beautiful woman bent over his table. Her eyes still looking back, begging him to continue exploring. Eve's heart was pounding like a drum and her pussy was soaking. Much more of this and she would be dripping down her thigh.

Anticipation and lust coursed throughout her veins like molten fire as she waited for what was to come. She looked to her sexy husband leaning against the wall, his relaxed posture in stark contrast with the intensity on his face. As their eyes met they took a sharp breath in together. She felt her nipples stiffen in excitement and she arched her back further, pushing her delicious ass up in the air for Lyle.

Lyle was lost in her spell. Fingertips of his large hands gently touched the fabric of her dress at her waist, slowly sliding down to the hem of her short dress. He curled his fingers up between the soft fabric of her dress and her silky skin. His touch was electric, the anticipation thick as he slid the fabric above the curve of her ass bunching it around her hips.

Lyle inhaled trough is teeth as his eyes came to rest on a ruby red crystal nestled snugly in her perfect, naked ass. His hand slowly moved to the plug, tracing it lightly. He took his thumb and gently pushed at the plug drawing a gasp from Eve.

Lyle tightened his jaw and slid his fingers downward caressing Eve's glistening wet pussy lips. She moaned at the man's touch and smiled at Ryan who was intently watching the pleasure rush across his wife's face. She loved seeing this look in his eyes, his complete and undivided attention, his rapt focus on her every reaction.

She rocked back and ground her gorgeous ass against Lyle. He growled and dug his hands into her hips at the contact. Ryan pushed himself off the wall to come stand in front of them.

"I think she's ready for that cavity search now" he said locking eyes with Eve as their hands intertwined.

"I hope you have a good piece of equipment Lyle, be sure to check...deep... in there."

Eve heard the clinking sound of agent's belt unbuckle behind her, anticipation rapidly growing in her chest, flushing her cheeks. Her pulse quickened further as the sound of a slow heavy zipper behind her seemed to fill the room. Lyle's heavy belt and pants hit the floor. Ryan fixed his gaze between Lyle's legs and Eve thought she saw a smirk of approval and excitement flash across her husband's expression. Her heart thumped in her chest with nervous excitement.

Not having any idea of what was about to enter her soaking pussy increased her arousal almost unbearably, like an a balloon ready to burst. She needed his cock, now! She groaned and pushed backward hoping to urge Lyle into her. Lyle grabbed her waist and pushed her forward away from him letting her know he was now in control.

"please..."

"please, Lyle."

Her breath caught in her throat when she felt the warmth of Lyle's cock press against her eager pussy.

"Oh... god!" Lyle groaned.

Eve quivered at his touch. He had pushed open her lips just slightly and covered the tip of what felt to be the head of a very impressive cock with her juices. She hoped he wasn't gentle, she needed to be fucked!

Ryan lifted Eve's chin with his finger, making sure she couldn't look away.

"Lyle, make sure you are thorough." he said in that slow deep authoritative tone.

Her pussy clenched tight at her husband's words pushing the tip of Lyle's heavy cock completely out of her wet slit. Ryan smiled as he watched his lover's eyes roll back into her head. Lyle gripped her waist and determinedly pressed the head of his cock against Eve's little lips again. Ryan squeezed her fingers between his own as Lyle's cock split his wife's tight little pussy right in front of him.

Eve groaned loudly as he continued to push into her. He was thicker than her husband, and she already felt beyond full. Her eyes widening with amazement, inch after inch after inch Lyle continued to press into her. She breathed in, and breathed in again unable to exhale. She squirmed trying desperately to accommodate Lyle.

Ryan ripped his hands away from Eve's grip and covered her mouth tightly to stifle the sound he knew was coming. Then Ryan nodded to Lyle. Lyle slammed the last couple inches into Ryan's wife, his hips crashing into Eve's ass with the smacking sound of flesh on flesh. Her lungs emptied suddenly in a cry muffled by Ryan's strong grip.

Then, without further ceremony Lyle was thrusting in and out. Like waves of the ocean crashing on the shore Lyle began pushing in a steady rhythm. Losing himself completely in the moment, in her. His eyes were completely transfixed on the meeting point of their bodies. Eve's pussy fastened tight around his girth. The motion of his retreat stretched her pussy along his length urging him back inside. She wanted all he had to give.

Eve's liquid lust covered the entire length of Lyle's cock and began to drip down his full balls. She felt the weight of those balls slapping against her clit with each powerful thrust. Eve focused and clenched down on the massive cock as he slammed it into her cunt. After a few minutes Lyle's breathing became labored and finally his rhythm began to falter. She felt so alive, so naughty, so beautiful. Every one of her senses overflowing with obscene heavenly sensation. The animalistic sound of Lyle's breathing. The sound of their flesh slamming together. The scent of sex and masculine colognes of both men in the air. And... the most amazing sight of all Ryan's endless enthralling eyes loving her, knowing she was pleasing him as she was being fucked in front of him. For him.

God! She loved being fucked, she loved pleasuring gorgeous cocks, she needed more... more... more cock!

Her raw elbows propping her up on the table now struggled to hold her against the relentless pounding. She raised her eyes to Ryan, begged him wordlessly with each stifled moan that was thrust out of her. She whimpered uncontrollably when Ryan finally removed his hand from her mouth. Through the fog of her pleasure she tried to form the words in her mouth but before should could Ryan read her thoughts and stood up straight quickly undoing his jeans. He pulled out that beautiful cock of his. Hard as a rock, veined, big and uncut with a strong head. His cock never failed to please her. "Perfection..." she thought.

He took his dick into his hand and gripped hard. Eve's eyes followed it wantonly. His wife was such a cocksucker and he loved her for it. Her lips parted for him and he traced her plump lower lip with the tip of his gorgeous cock, his precum glossing her big beautiful lips. He knew the scent and taste of him drove her mad. He teased her with it for a moment pulling it away as she strained her mouth and tongue toward it.

She groaned in frustration licking her lips, needing to taste more of him, needing to feel his long hard length in her mouth. Ryan waited only a moment longer before slowly, ever so slowly feeding her his length. She sucked desperately at each measure he gave her. "The feeling of her lips around my cock never grows old." he thought.

Ryan reveled in the feeling of Eve taking his member deep into her mouth each time Lyle trust into her. In return he'd thrust his cock into her hungry mouth rocking her back onto Lyle's throbbing dick. Ryan looked up to check on Lyle, sweat beading on his forehead, he was struggling against the inevitable. His wife was getting close to pulling the cum from his balls.

Suddenly Eve's lips broke the tight seal around Ryan's cock, panting loudly and drooling over Ryan's big dick. She felt Lyle swell inside her. Noticing her distraction in sucking him Ryan knew she was also close to orgasm. He wrapped his fingers into her hair, grabbing a handful at the back of her head. Pistoning himself in and out of her mouth she gagged lightly. Precum and saliva dripped from her lips.

Abruptly Lyle grabbed her firmly by the hips and buried his cock hilt deep inside, holding her firmly against him. He groaned, almost growled as his balls pulled tight and pressed hard against her clit. Eve felt him explode. Pulse after warm pulse of cum shot into her. His semen flooded her greedy pussy.

"...yessss!" she began to moan frantically.

The overwhelming sensations sent her over the edge and her orgasm hit her like a freight train. Wave upon wave of pleasure slamming into her, through her. Her pussy contracted again and again around the big dick buried inside of her. Just as she was about to release a final scream Ryan shoved his cock into her mouth muffling her. Her body shook as her orgasm subsided.

Ryan's balls began to tingle watching his wife take another man's seed. He closed his eyes and let the euphoria take him as he shot streams of cum into his woman's mouth. She swallowed several shots hungrily and then pulled back to let him finish on her beautiful face. 
 "What a good little cumslut," he said to her gingerly as she licked him gently, cleaning him off.

Ryan lifted the warm ropes of cum from her cheek and lips with his fingertip and fed it to her. She happily sucked it from his fingers. Once she finished her husband Ryan picked her up and turned her around on the table so she could give Lyle the same service. Ryan smiled lovingly at the view: Eve's ass in the air licking Lyle's dick clean and watching cum drip out of her pussy. "God I love this woman!" he thought.

Lyle pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. He collapsed into the opposite chair, looking in a daze. Eve leaned in toward him and squeezed his strong chin. She gave him a gentle kiss and purred.

"Thank you, Lyle, you were quite thorough. I think this is what were looking for."

She pushed the smooth metal plug between his slack lips. In one motion like a dance she turned on her heel and put her hand on Ryan's crooked arm as they walked out of the screening room.

Talleth
Talleth
2 Followers
12