Travelling home

Story Info
I briefly sell my wife on a trip home.
1.4k words
3.92
3.2k
2
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travelling Home

It had been a long hot summer's day more like the South of France than England. After a couple of week's holidays in the English Lakes, Jo, my wife and I were on our way home. The holiday had been quite physical, and we were both tired.

The intention to set off early for the drive to be done in one day had gone a bit pear shaped quite early. The usual mad traffic had descended into a nightmare of road works and accidents. We had stopped late afternoon to eat, and Jo had been tempted into a few glasses of wine. I knew the drive was going to go on forever and she would be better off sleeping through it.

Often when we are driving, I try to get her to flash her legs and knickers at truck drivers as we go past. Today in the heat, she hadn't needed coaxing and she had made more of the conditions bearable for more than on truck driver!

Now, well into the evening, she was sleeping soundly in the car as we drove. I was bored at the speed of traffic and my mind as usual, turned to sex. Looking at my very leggy wife next to me I grinned and began to fondle her exposed leg. She surprised me by moaning softly and wriggling her ass as she opened her legs wider.

Taking a calculated risk, I probed higher up her leg and meeting no resistance slipped my hand under her knickers. Her pussy was hot and damp and my fingers easily found their way inside her familiar cunt.

I worked on her pussy as we slowly drove through the next set of hold-ups and jumped as a truck sounded his horn next to our car. Looking up, I saw the grinning face of the driver giving me the "thumbs up" as he watched me fingering Jo. I grinned and pulled her knickers aside so he could see her better!

The drive was taking a lot longer than expected and I needed to pull into a service station to get more fuel. In the dark I thought that it was pointless to wake her up and so I left her sleeping in the car.

As I filled up, I enjoyed the sight of my wife in the passenger seat. After my fingering of her pussy, she was laying with the seat well back and her legs wide open. I had left her skirt up round her waist and her knickers pulled to the side. Leaving her like that, I went to pay the bill. In the kiosk I noticed that they had a small coffee stand and as I went in two young guys went out.

Feeling a bit sleepy myself I decided a cup of strong coffee was in order and that it would be better to leave Jo sleeping. I got my coffee and found a seat overlooking the car to keep an eye on it.

As I sipped, I noticed the two young lads taking a close interest in my car. Watching them from the shop I saw them talking animatedly between themselves. I was unsure if they could see Jo or if they were intent on a bit of "car crime".

Casually they moved closer to the car and began to peer inside. It soon became clear as to the attraction because they both began to play with their cocks through their trousers! I smiled to myself and found the whole thing was getting me erect too!

By now both were alongside the car and peering closely at my exposed wife. I knew she must still be sleeping, and she was unaware of her exposed condition. The lads were getting bolder, the parking area was quite dark, and they obviously didn't know they were being watched.

One was leaning in the window, and I guessed that he was fingering her pussy! The other lad had his cock out and was wanking himself openly. I decided that it was time to intervene.

Silently I came up behind them and just before I spoke I heard the one fingering her say, "Jesus, I'd love to fuck her."

The other giggled and replied, "I'd pay to fuck a woman like that!"

Then I said, "Evening boys, like her?"

You would have had your kill of them with laughter if you could have seen their faces. The one with his finger in her hit his head on the door sill as he jumped and the other just looked daft with his erect cock in his hand!

They stood stock still and I repeated the question, "Well do you like her?"

Stammering the "cock" one said, "yes mister, yes she is great." He was unsure what would happen next and the other was still rubbing his head.

"You said you would pay to fuck her, is that right?" I pressed him, seeing more fun in his discomfort.

"Fuck yes he said, she's worth a hundred at least!"

He was recovering quickly, I needed to be careful. "A hundred, is that all?" I said frowning.

"Yes, in the car a hundred for both of us, more in her house of course." He was sharp!

I thought a while, "Why not? Might make it a decent journey after all.

You're on if you can give me the cash first." I knew that this would kill it here and now, there was no way these rogues would have a hundred quid on them!

"Cock" grabbed "Head" and they went into the shadows for a moment. Fleetingly I thought that they might just try to give me a kicking and fuck Jo but they didn't worry me. They would get hurt!

"Head" ran off to the kiosk and "Cock" said, "You're on, he's gone to the "hole in the wall" for the money."

Inwardly I was stunned but the thought of my wife taking these two was getting to me.

I looked at him and said, "Help me get her in the back seat then."

"Cock" and I got Jo in the back seat and I soothed her murmurs as we arranged her legs and stripped her knickers off.

Sure enough, "Head" got back with the cash and I counted it. One hundred pounds alright! I folded it and slipped it in her handbag. She was earning it after all!

In no time at all "Cock" had got his trousers off and was quickly climbing between my wife's spread legs.

"Wait" I said, holding him back, "Condom asshole!" And passed him one from her bag.

Throwing another to "Head" I said "no rubber, no fuck". The nodded eagerly and fumbled the condoms onto their throbbing members.

"Cock" shuffled forward again and lifted my wife up round her waist. She moaned a little and he froze, his cock only half an inch from her exposed cunt. I whispered to her, and she settled again.

Nodding to him, he shuffled forward again and this time I watched as his stiff cock began to penetrate her.

Young and virile, he fucked her hard and fast in the back of the car. Jo started to wake up but didn't open her eyes. She thought it was me fucking her and she rode "Cock" as he screwed her hard!

After what seemed like ages, "Cock" tensed and gripped her hard round her hips. He rammed his cock all the way up to the hilt in my wife's cunt and came hard. He bucked her again and again as his orgasm flew through him and I thought the condom would burst!

"Head" pulled him out of her and swiftly took his place.

Jo groaned as another cock plundered her sodden cunt but still she had her eyes shut.

"Head" also began a frantic fuck and this time it was too much for my wife to take. She turned red and cried out as her climax burst through her and "Head" exploded as well.

He held her on his cock continuing to fuck her as they both came and then pulled off her. His condom hanging limply from the end of his shrinking dick.

I started the car and said, "Thanks boys, I hope you got your money's worth".

They grinned and waved as I drove away, the last I saw was the two of them stood in the car park with limp dicks hanging out and silly grins on their faces!