Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol looked down at the raised nipples begging for her fingers. They didn't have to wait long as she gently pushed, pulled and rubbed over them.

"All over?" she asked as she touched the snap on Mary's jeans. When Mary nodded yes she pulled it apart and then pulled down the zipper over the purple thong. Her fingers moved back up to the waist band and pulled while Mary lifted her hips. The jeans moved lower as did the girl's panties until they were both bunched at her knees. Mary's flaming red pussy mound was hers to look at.

Carol had to move off the table to remove the jeans and panties and before she got back up she removed her skirt and damp undies. Both were now naked as Carol touched Mary's ankles and moved north, over her knees, up her tender young thighs to the edge of her glistening red pubic mound.

"Please," Mary begged as her thighs and pussy lips opened showing her need. "OHHH!" She moaned when Carol found her hard little clitty and massaged it.

Tom had not left the hall outside their door. He heard Mary's moan and gently opened the door to see Carol's naked backside as she leaned over the table. From this angle he could see the fingers parting the red bush and the middle finger fucking in an out. Never did he imagine that some of this class would take the play literally. He closed the door and moved to the next room and peeked in. There on the table was Amy and Toni locked into a classic sixty-nine. Their ebony and ivory bodies were twisted together. He saw something moving out of the corner of his eye and moved back as Danny walked up to the table.

"Shit, he is not supposed to be in there," Tom said. He saw Danny's hand and arm moving which meant he was jerking off and neither woman cared as they took care of each other.

Tom closed the door and moved back to the large classroom.

"I'm...........cumming.........!!!" Mary said as her hips flew up off the table. She thought it couldn't get any better until Carol's tongue pushed into her wanton hole. "OHHH....I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!"

Carol did not hear the door open because all she cared about at that time was her own satisfaction. She was ready to climb up on the table when she heard Tom's voice behind her. "I think we need to jump to Act 4."

"Act 4?" Carol asked nervous at first to be totally naked in front of Tom. She quickly realized that Act 4 involved a free for all threesome between the three of them. Her head jerked back to look at him pushing his white briefs over his long pink hard-on. "Yes we definitely need to do Act 4." Her hands held onto the table as his fingers grabbed her hips and his hot pecker pushed under her raised ass. This was it...she was finally going to get fucked.

"I don't know my lines," Carol giggled when his spongy hard crown pushed between her swollen inner lips.

"Improvise," Tom laughed. Shit she was really tight.

"OH GOD FUCK ME!" She said loudly which caused Mary to sit back. A few seconds later Tom's seven hard inches sank deeply into her.

*****

It was Toni who first realized that Danny had joined them on the table. His body pushed up against her small white ass enough to know how excited he really was.

"You are not in this act," Toni giggled.

"We just went to Act 4," Danny whispered.

"I can't do this," Tony said not really believing it. "My boyfriend."

Amy smiled as she moved her dripping mouth from the girl's pussy. "Believe me you don't want to pass up this opportunity." She helped Danny turn Toni around until she was facing Danny.

"Oh my God," Toni cried out when she saw Danny's hard member. Her own boyfriend was at least half the size.

"Touch it," Amy ordered while taking the girl's small white hand and aiming it down to the raised weapon. At first Toni's fingers were frozen but when Amy pulled her hand away the fingers moved on their own.

"Tell him you want him to fuck you," Amy whispered. She gently nibbled on the girl's earlobe.

"Oh God no.........I can't.........it's so........BIG!"

"You will kill yourself if you don't do it. Ask him to fuck you."

"It's too big.........It won't fit......just put it in a little," Toni moaned while opening her legs and moving onto her back.

Danny smiled into Toni's wide-open eyes when Amy guided his hard-on up to the girl's entrance. "Just a little......right?"

"Yes.......just a..........little," Tony repeated. She grabbed onto his hips and pulled until the swollen tip moved inside her need about two inches.

"AHHHH," Toni moaned. "We're just rehearsing......give me a little bit more." Her hands pulled another two inches inside. She was almost at the familiarity point. "A little bit......more...or." Another two inches was buried. The rest of her hole was virgin territory.

Danny waited for her to ask for more but she was now breathing so heavily that she could barely talk. "AGHHGHHH."

"Do you want more? Nod your head if you do," he grinned.

Toni's head quickly moved up and down as her fingernails dug into his pink buttocks. She gave one hug yank and four more inches drilled into her. "OHHHHHH SHITTTTT!"

*****

Carol was in heaven as Tom fucked her from behind. She wished they were face to face but wasn't going to ask him to stop. It was he who pulled out.

"Don't stop," she complained.

"I'm sure this is not comfortable to either of you," Tom grinned. "Would you two like to come back to my house to finish?"

"Yes," Carol immediately answered. They turned to look at Mary.

"As much as I want to I think it would be better if you two went alone," Mary said as she stood and started getting dressed. "Maybe we can finish this some other time."

Tom and Carol also dressed and followed Mary out of the room. They looked into the other room and saw Toni lying on her back with her small thin legs wrapped around Danny's waist as he fucked in and out of her. "Shit look at that."

Amy was touching both of them and stopped when she saw the door open. "Are you guys finished?"

"Somewhat," Tom laughed. "Please lock the door when you all leave." He closed the door and walked Mary and Carol to the parking lot. Mary kissed them both and Tom told Carol to follow him.

*****

After their love session the night before Becky and Jim had avoided each other until they finished dinner and Becky was washing some dishes in the sink. Jim moved up behind her and pushed his hard-on against her ass.

"Why brother are you looking for something?" Becky giggled as she rubbed her ass back against his tool.

"How can you tell?" He laughed.

"By this," she replied as her wet soapy fingers moved back to curl around his covered shaft.

As she unzipped his fly her cell phone rang and she answered it with one hand as she pulled his pink dick out to slowly stroke it. It was Ann.

"Hi," she said smiling. "No I can't tonight because something has come up." Her fingers curled over his knob. The smiled went away. "Ann you have to give me some air. I never said I wouldn't go out with anyone else." She smiled at Jim.

"Who is she?" Becky repeated. "No you don't know her," she smiled. Jim's fingers were now pulling her blouse up and off her head. As he released her bra and sucked on her nipple she moaned. "Yes, someone is here now." Jim's fingers pushed down her shorts and panties at the same time and she stood naked.

"What does she have that you don't?" Becky repeated with a smile. Her fingers pulled Jim's prick until the tip parted her pink folds. "She has a lot more that you have," Becky giggled as her legs spread open to allow his crown inside. "OH GOD!" Becky moaned into the phone. Her mind went blank as Jim started fucking her against the sink. The cell phone fell from her hand and landed on her clothing. Ann could still hear what was going on.

"FUCK ME, GIVE IT TO ME!" Becky screamed. "GOD YOU ARE SO BIG!"

Ann cried as she slammed down the phone.

Jim climaxed first and Becky was only seconds behind. "What do you want to do now?" Jim asked as they remained connected with his juices dripping down each of their legs.

"Mom won't be home for another hour so why don't we go upstairs and experiment some?"

*****

"Wow, this is nice," Carol said when she walked up to Tom's front door. The house was a three story stone mansion that had at least a half mile driveway from the main road. "You must make a lot of money teaching night class."

Tom laughed. "Teaching is a hobby. I made a lot of good investments with the Dot.Com companies."

"You are not married........right?" Carol asked before entering.

"No," he answered. "Did it once...didn't work out." He took a deep breath as she walked by him. It was the first time in almost five years that he had invited a woman to his home.

"Well you must have a housekeeper," Carol said looking at the tidy household. She followed him into the large den area where a huge fire roared in the fireplace.

"I called ahead and got the fire going. Maggie started the fire and left for the night." He walked to a huge black marble bar and picked up a bottle of champagne. "Care for a drink?"

"Is this a special occasion?" She asked while walking up to him.

"Yes, since the class started I've wanted to get to know you better."

She laughed. "I think you and I were very close in the classroom before."

"True........but I want to get to know.....YOU." He handed her a full glass and held his glass up. The glasses touched and they sipped the bubbly while looking into each other's eyes. "How about we sitting on that big rug in front of the fire place and tell each other our life histories?"

For the next hour they did just that and after three more glasses of champagne Carol was dizzy. "You are not getting me high to take advantage of me are you?"

"No," he said before standing to get a large soft blanket from the closet. "Why don't we just lie here and hold each other for a while?"

As much as Carol wanted to rip off his clothes the thought of just hugging won out plus the fact that she couldn't get up. Ten minutes later they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The fire had long extinguished when Carol's eyes opened. It was completely dark in the room as she tried to remember where she was. An arm draped over her waist and she could hear someone breathing behind her head. Her eyelids opened and closed a few time to make sure she was note dreaming and realized this was real. A handsome and apparently rich man was holding her to him. She smiled and pulled his hand up until it cupped her covered breast. When the fingers moved to find her nipple she knew he was awake.

"Carol," Tom whispered. She was unbuttoning her dress.

"Shhh," she whispered. Her trembling fingers pulled open the front of the dress and pulled his fingers under it until it caressed down into her bra. He was now toying with the read thing. Neither said a word as they touched, kissed and undressed each other

Tom took the missionary position knowing it would be the first of many with this desirable woman. As their lips met his hot slippery rod slithered deeply inside of her sex. Her fingers explored his back and buttocks while they rose and fell. Tears of joy formed in Carol's eyes when she felt her pleasure about to explode. "TOM OH TOM!!!!!"

*****

It was 8:50AM when Jim rolled out of his sister's bed. Amy was facing the other way so he got a good look at her cute little pink ass before pulling the sheet back over her. They had not heard their mother come home last night before they fell asleep around 2:00AM so he was curious if she even made it home. He thought about pulling on some clothing but decided not to since he would be back in Becky's bed again real soon. He thought about her giving her first blow job to him last night and how she had kept her mouth on him sucking him empty. The house was deadly quiet when he walked up to his mother's bedroom door which was wide open. He looked inside to see the untouched bed. "Shit."

"Becky wake up," Jim said as he pulled the sheet down off her nakedness.

She turned, opened her eyes and smiled. "You want to fuck me again?"

"Yes, but not now," he said seriously. "Mother didn't come home last night."

"Are you sure?

"Yes, her bed was not slept in."

"Maybe she's already up and downstairs or something." Becky reached down to fondle his limp noodle.

"Stop. Maybe you are right. I'll go down and look." He jumped up and walked out into the hallway and heard his sister's footsteps behind him. The two naked siblings moved slowly down the stairs and heard some noises from the kitchen.

"She's inside. Let's go back upstairs," Jim said while turning into his sister. Again Becky grabbed his prick which was now quickly expanding.

"OK," she giggled. But suddenly the hall bathroom door opened and a strange man stood looking at them. "Who are you?" Becky asked letting go of Jim's hard-on.

Tom was shocked to see the two naked youngsters. "Errr.....Uhhh."

"Kids this is Tom," Carol said when she walked into the hallway. She held back her laughter when she saw the two naked kids. "Tom this is my children. Becky and Jim."

"Hello," Tom said still in shock. Neither kid made any effort to cover themselves.

"Where were you last night?" Jim asked his mother. "We were worried sick about you."

"I don't think so," Carol laughed. "You two were fast asleep when I look in on you this morning."

"I guess I should leave," Tom said feeling uncomfortable standing next to Carol's naked children.

"Kids...........go get some clothing on. You are making Tom nervous," Carol said as she grabbed Tom's arm. "Let's go have our coffee."

It was ten minutes later when Becky and Jim walked into the kitchen. Tom and Carol were standing by the sink kissing.

"Uh....hem," Becky said to alert them they were back.

"Sorry," Carol laughed when she pulled her lips back from Tom. "You two have some breakfast and then we will rehearse."

"Rehearse?" Jim and Becky repeated at the same time.

"Of course," Carol grinned. "Tom has stopped the class so the three of us have to finish the play."

"The TRIANGLE play?" Becky asked realizing what it would involve.

"Yes, hurry because Tom and I will be in my bedroom."

Becky and Jim gulped down their cereal as fast as possible and by the time they made it upstairs Carol, wearing a thin nightgown, was in bed reading Act one.

"Jim strip down to your underwear and join Becky in bed." Carol grinned while watching him remove his pants and shirt.

Becky went to her bedroom and put on her nightgown before coming back. She moved into the bed and said, ""Jack wake up. I think I've found us a place to rent."

"I forget my lines," Jim said looking over at Tom and his mother.

"You say 'Good Morning' and then 'Come here and kiss me'." Tom said. Carol had told him last night about her involvement with her children in rehearsing the play and that she wanted him to direct them in doing the play. At first he thought she was crazy and had told her he'd think about it. After seeing Becky naked a few minutes before he decided to go for it.

"Ga.........Good......Mor....ning," Jim said turning towards her. "Ca.......come here....and kisss........mee." His sister turned her lips to his and opened her mouth.

Carol knew she was not in Act one and that seeing her kids making out was turning her on. Being close to this handsome man was also raising her body heat. She moved her body closer to his until her breast push against his forearm. He did not pull away.

"Kiss and touch for five minutes," Tom said breathing heavily. He realized Carol had pushed her breast against his arm on purpose so when he lowered his hand behind her back to her firm ass.

Becky and Jim's hands were roaming, touching, exploring and caressing. She pulled his hard cock from his boxer opening and was stroking it while his tongue fucked in and out of her mouth. Jim's fingers pushed under her moist panties and rubbed over her moist pussy.

"Becky we shouldn't do this in front of them," he whispered knowing where they were heading.

"I'm not Becky," she whispered back. "I'm Julie and you are Jack." She moved her body onto his and opened her legs until his hard bare cock pressed up against her damp panties. She felt his hard fingers touching her ass and then up in front of her to cup her full mounds. Only her panties prevented him from entering her.

"It looks like they are fucking," Carol whispered to Tom who was caressing her ass though her thin robe.

"They are not supposed to do that until the final act," he grinned. Carol didn't complain when he pulled up her robe and slid his fingers under it and her panties until he was cupping her bare buttock.

"Ohhh," Becky moaned when Jim's cock head pushed her wet panties into her opened pussy lips. Another push and suddenly the crown was inside.

"I want to fuck you," Jim whispered not caring if he was Jack or Jim.

"Me too. But we have to wait," Becky moaned. She lifted his hips until the crown pulled out. It was time for them to get out of bed and get dressed.

Tom removed his hand from under Carol's robe as they watched brother and sister stand by the bed and get dressed. It was time for Act Two.

Carol moved into the bathroom, undressed totally and wrapped a towel around her breasts and hips. Since she had already practiced this act with Jim they both knew what to do.

Becky and Tom stood back as Jim opened the door and tried to look surprised seeing his mother wearing only a towel. "Oh my. I thought the bathroom was empty. I'm so sorry," he said.

"Well it's not," Carol said, as she pushed the towel down until it fell below her large round breast and long brown nipple. "Oops," she giggled.

"I'm not sorry now," he smiled. He couldn't wait until the final act wondering just how far she would let him go.

"The bathroom is yours," she giggled while removing the towel and standing naked. They had all seen her that way but not as a group. "I'll be waiting outside."

Jim hurried to remove his clothes and put on the robe. His shaft was pushing out the front when he opened the door and walked into her. They both crashed onto the floor with him on top between her opened legs. Both of their robes were open and their naked bodies pushed together. They decided to skip the scene where Gloria pretended to be asleep while Jack touched her.

It was Becky this time that pushed up against the back of Tom. Her hands moved around his hips and disappeared into both of the front pockets. Her mother and brother were too busy to see the front of Tom's pants pushing outward as Becky's hands curled in to grab onto his hard cock.

"Fuck," Tom said when the two small hands grabbed onto his cock. There was no doubt now where this rehearsal was heading.

"Jim, you need to get up," Carol whispered when she felt the hard damp tip of his prick pushing against her womanhood. "Not now."

Jim was disappointed however she did leave open the possibility that it might happen later. He reluctantly moved up off of her not ashamed of his hard-on. He pulled her to her feet and they turned to see Becky's hands coming out of Tom's pockets.

"I hope you found what you were looking for," Carol said to her daughter.

"I did," Becky giggled. It was time for Act Three which meant Becky and Carol would soon be naked under the sheet.

They wasted little time pulling off their nightgowns and rubbing their bodies together while pretending to dance. Becky's tongue was deep into her mother's mouth when they fell onto the bed and hurried to get under the sheet. The damp panties quickly were removed and they moved swiftly into the 69 position.

"Do you want to do it or should I?" Tom asked Jim while they looked at the two bodies moving under the sheet.

"Go ahead," Jim smiled. He watched as Tom slowly pulled the sheet up over Carol's feet, legs and then Becky's head which was buried between her mother's thighs. The sheet stopped for a second or two before moving up over Carol's stomach and Becky's small titties. A second or two later the sheet was gone and Carol's mouth on her daughter's snatch was visible.

1...345678