Tricked with a Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,603 Followers

Lily cried out as he began to thrust rhythmically inside of her, reaching down to slide his hands under the creamy orbs of her delectable ass to allow him better leverage to plunder her silken channel. She spread her thighs wider, splaying them apart so that she could feel every inch of him as he plunged into her, savoring the feel of his groin pressed against hers, her breasts crushed against his chest.

Paul was hers. She was his. Even though she lacked in experience, she could tell that what they had between them was special. No one else made her feel like she was on fire for them. They had fun together, they could talk together, and now she knew that they could make sweet, exquisite love together.

She writhed beneath him, her fingers sliding over his skin and through the hair on his chest, urging him to further heights of ecstasy. When he put his hands under her butt and lifted her, it changed the direction of his thrusts, sending him deeper inside of her, rubbing over that sweet-spot that made her feel as though someone had plugged her into an electrical socket.

And this time she was free to whimper his name, cry out his name, scream his name as much as she wanted. She loved hearing him say her name as much as he obviously loved hearing her say his.

They moved together with wanton abandon, her clasping tunnel clinging to every ridge and bump on the iron length of his erection. It was such a different sensation from the slick feel of the condom the night before, a wonderful difference that turned the rapture into complete bliss.

Nibbling and sucking along his collarbone, she left a trail of small marks on his skin as his hands kneaded her butt cheeks, pulling her against him passionately as he ravished her so wonderfully. Sliding her hands under his arms, Lily wrapped herself around him with all four limbs, hugging him close to her body as she undulated beneath him, meeting him thrust for thrust. She purposefully tightened her inner muscles, feeling her slick walls clamp down on him. They both cried out as her tunnel grasped him so tightly, the pleasurable friction surging through them like a tsunami crashing against the shore.

As her walls pulsed around him, Paul began to harden even more inside of her, the pace of his thrusts quickening as he groaned and panted, Lily felt herself sinking down into a pool of whimpering ecstasy. Her core burned with sensual heat, as if all the tension in her body was collecting there, a torrid maelstrom dammed in and just waiting for that one crack in the wall so that all the waters could break loose.

"Lily... fuck... Lily... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum in you..."

Paul's words, the vision she had of him spurting deep inside of her, cracked and shattered the dam.

"PAUL! OH--- FU--- PAAAAUUUUL!"

The ecstatic explosion rocked through Lily with unmatched intensity, taking her breath away. While she wanted to return his words, to tell him that she was cumming for him, to tell him that she wanted him to fill her, mark her, with himself, all she could do was scream his name as she came apart in his arms. Her mind was lost to the crashing pleasure, her body moving instinctively, clinging to him as he continued to rut and thrust between her legs.

As he impaled her hard, the rippling convulsions of her release sucked at him, and he buried himself to the hilt as his balls tightened and spewed forth frothy cream, jetting it into the dark recesses of her sex. Lily's back arched and her nails dug in as the sensation of Paul spilling into her body sent shivers of lightening up her spine. He was so impossibly hard inside of her, pulsing against her tight walls and the storm of sensation completely undid her.

They were melded together, panting, as they slowly came back to earth. Paul eased his hold on her hips as Lily's nails pulled out of his skin. He could feel the slight sting from her grip and it made him grin; he was going to have marks for days, he could already tell from the feel of it.

An aftershock from her climax rippled through her and she clenched around him, making him groan as his hips instinctively thrust forward, grinding against her. They rode out the last of their releases together with slow rocking motions, their hands now caressing instead of grasping. Lily didn't think she'd ever get tired of touching Paul.

And he couldn't get enough of having his hands all over her.

Their eyes met, Lily feeling unaccountably shy as she looked up at the man she'd tricked into bed with her on Halloween night. Fortunately, Paul was well over having been tricked and thought that he'd definitely found himself the best treat he'd ever gotten in his life.

"I hope that expression doesn't mean you're regretting this," he said as he lowered his mouth to hers. "Because I'm never letting you go."

Joy suffused her as she shifted against him, their mouths melding together. This clinched it. Halloween was always going to be her favorite holiday, hands down.

******

It turned out Paul didn't need Lily's protection from Rob. Of course her brother wanted her to be happy, and as long as Paul kept her happy then he wasn't going to stand in the way. Although, as her big brother, he did threaten all sorts of bodily harm if (1) Paul ever hurt her or (2) Paul ever talked about their sex life.

Fortunately he never had to go through with any of his threats, as four years later he stood up as Paul's best man for their wedding. Appropriately, they were married on October 31.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,603 Followers