Trinity Ch. 06 - The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you fancy doing this evening?" Tina asked as she teased Maria's pussy with her big toe.

"I quite fancy staying in," Maria said as she rubbed herself against her sister's toe.

"What about Donna?" Tina said pushing her toe in.

"That's who I was thinking of staying in with," Maria laughed.

Tina typed a message to the group which when she read it dissolved into giggles.

"Wanted third for an orgy, must have large cock and plenty of staying power. Apply in person to owner's suite."

The reply came back a few minutes later, "Would like to be considered for the position. Is this what you are looking for? Attached was a picture of Donna's cock in the mirror of her changing room with her dress around her waist. The hand holding the cock clearly wasn't Donna's as hers were holding her camera phone.

Five minutes later a fully naked, fully erect Donna walked into the conservatory, "Understand there is a vacancy that needs filling and I just might have the right qualifications for the position." As she said qualifications she waggled her cock from side to side.

Tina and Maria fell about laughing.

"God I have missed you," Tina laughed, "so what's new for you?"

"Since Sherrie, I have become a lot more flexible. What about you? Have you learnt to suck cock yet?" Donna said, thrusting her cock in Tina's direction.

"That's still Maria's department... although when it comes to you beautiful, I may have a little more flexibility."

Maria chuckled, "OK sis, you go get you strappy while I have my desert."

Tina climbed out of the hot tub and moved to the table where her strap-on was lying.

"Hope that's waterproof," Donna said as she sat on the edge of the tub as Maria started to suck her cock.

"Should be," Tina laughed, "it goes in the dishwasher every week."

"Lucky dishwasher, whoever she is," Donna laughed then groaned, "Mmmmm you are still the best girl, I have missed you."

Maria was deep-throating Donna who was standing in the tub at a height that allowed Maria to bend and suck without drowning.

"We have learnt a new trick," Tina said sitting on the edge of the tub, "are you flexible enough for it."

Donna didn't reply straight away as she felt Maria's hands slide up her thighs and caress her ass. Slipping a finger in she pushed firmly as she kept sucking, working it back and forward until it was deep. This was a technique that she and Tina had employed when pegging a man either on his own or on occasion in front of his wife or girlfriend.

Tina put her hand on Donna's back, so she bent forward a little, then shifted her grip to Donna's hips and placed her so she was sitting poised on the dildo. Maria hadn't stopped sucking but had moved her hands so they pulled Donna's cheeks apart making the passage easier.

Donna felt the strap-on enter her slowly. It wasn't as big as Sherrie's but it felt so good.

"I have an idea," Donna said softly as she lifted Maria's head off her cock and moved her so her back was to her. Then gently guiding Maria down into her lap felt her cock slip into her wetness.

Maria was surprised to feel Donna ease her away from sucking. Normally the man would bounce up and down on Tina before very quickly spurting his seed down Maria's throat. She realised what Donna intended and sat fully down letting her cock fill her. Then Donna's hands came around and began to play with her sensitive nipples.

Tina had seen what was happening and moved so that they were all in the water to their waist. She heard her sister groan as Donna entered her, while she reached round and started to play with Donna's nipples. As she thrust up to Donna she heard her sister groan as Donna went into her deeper. The thought of fucking her sister through another was hot, but through her best friend Donna was perfection.

Donna felt Tina's dildo sliding in and out, propelling her into Maria and could feel her orgasm starting to build. The pressure on her prostate was immense and then suddenly in a flash of light, she felt herself spurt into Maria.

Maria was tweaking her own clit when she heard Donna groan into her ear as she started to spurt inside. In unison she yelled as she orgasmed, milking Donna's cock as much as she could.

Donna and Maria untangled themselves as Tina sighed, "That was good."

Ignoring her words they pulled Tina's strap on away and lifted her onto the side of the tub. As one licked the other fingered, penetrating both of Tina's holes, separately and together. Their tongues swapped holes, with one moment Donna licking her ass and the next her pussy. Tina was half standing as she came in great yells, each of her hands in Donna and Maria's hair. Then as her legs gave way the pair had to stop licking or be drowned as she sat in the water.

"And that was fucking amazing," Tina said as she cuddled the two most important people in her world.

*****

It was mid-afternoon when they docked and after everyone was cleared, they strolled down the airbridge until they reached the outside. Near the exit, a black Mercedes limousine was waiting in a no-waiting area that the security guards just ignored. They were escorted to the car and once inside they were greeted by a small immaculately dressed man whom Donna introduced as Otto.

"I am so excited about tonight," he said in almost unaccented English. "You are all so good in helping Donna and me in this way, and waving your normal fee as well."

Donna winked at Tina and Maria who registered the 'fee' idea for next time, though they had to do it this time first.

"How many people will be at the club?" Tina asked

"We are small, so maybe 300."

"How many VIPs?" Maria said feeling her lust rise at the thought of performing in public.

"We have only a limited stage size so there are just three..." Maria couldn't make her mind up if she was disappointed or not but Otto went on, "...at a time until all 12 have done what they wish."

Maria could feel her pussy flipping as she dressed in the rags that had been provided. They had been constructed so that when Tina grabbed them, they would rip away easily. Around her wrists and ankles were leather bracelets with an integrated loop for fastening. Tina fastened a collar around her sister's neck and attached a lead to walk her onto the stage.

Once they got on stage Tina shackled Maria to what looked like a doorframe, attaching her wrists and ankles to the four corners. The narrator's voice boomed out in German so as the pair had no idea what was happening, Tina picked up a crop and began swishing it through the air. To add to the drama Maria thrashed her head from side to side, tugging on the bracelets as if she was trying to escape.

With a dramatic flourish, Tina grabbed the sheer covering and tore it from her sister's body to the gasps of pleasure from the crowd. Picking up the nipple clamps from a nearby table she held them up to the crowd who bayed in encouragement. With one hand in her hair and the other holding the crocodile clip, Tina placed it on Maria's nipple, her moan of pleasure audible. The audience went quiet as she placed the second one, again drawing a yell of appreciation.

As Tina tugged on the chain to make sure they were attached Maria could feel her juices trickling down her thighs. She could hear Tina swishing the crop near her back and then in a blinding flash, she felt it strike her ass.

"Sorry," Tina whispered, "I got carried away."

"Please do it again," Maria moaned as she felt her ass begin to throb.

Tina bought the crop down sharply on Maria's ass leaving a red mark. The crowd could tell that there was no faking in Maria's response as she groaned loudly. Tina placed the crop between Maria's legs and ran the leather tongue along her sister's pussy lips before placing them on her lips. Repeating the process Tina held out the crop to the audience and an eager young woman leant forward and licked the tongue to cheers from her companions.

When she returned to Maria hanging in the chains, she used the tongue to tap on Maria's clit before sharply tapping it. Then picking up the dildo of the strap-on with her free hand she held it to her sister's lips. Maria took the plastic phallus into her mouth and sucked on it like it was a real cock. As she did so Tina kept up her tap-tap-tap-slap on her pussy making her moan around the cock in her mouth until it was suddenly withdrawn.

Maria felt Tina release her wrists from the frame and push her forward until she was bent at the waist. And then attached the dildo to the harness making sure it was in place. The narrator was speaking rapidly telling the audience how Maria was a virgin but neither sister understood nor cared what was being said.

Tina could feel the power coursing through her veins and grabbing the base of the cock held it to Maria's pussy lips.

"You want this, don't you... slut?" Tina growled, half playacting but half in a sexual frenzy.

"Yes...yes... fuck my slutty cunt," Maria shouted which most of the audience didn't understand but the few that did, translated it for those nearby.

Tina thrust into her sister with such savagery if she hadn't been holding her hips she would have knocked her to the floor. Then with hard deep thrusts, she started to fuck Maria and only removed her hand from her hips to pull her head back by her hair.

At that point, Donna entered the stage and the narrator began explaining what was happening. Donna was wearing a pair of leather panties that were cut high on the hip and held in place by a fastening on either side. With a flourish, she released the covering, and her cock sprang into view drawing gasps of amazement and shock from the crowd.

To make sure there was no doubt it was real Donna paraded around the stage, working it with her hand, making sure the audience got a good look. At one point she stepped forward to offer it for inspection and a man moved forward to take a long suck before his female partner did the same.

Returning back to Maria, who was still being fucked by Tina, Donna lifted her head by her hair and held her cock to her lips.

"Suck it slut," Donna growled and moaned with pleasure as Maria began to suck on it like an out of control vacuum cleaner.

Donna felt Maria's muffled yelp and looking at Tina could see that she had changed position, driving the dildo into Maria's ass. The audience was trying to see but, in that position, it wasn't clear and easy to see. Donna thought for the next showing, they could use a closed circuit video camera feeding to the multiple monitors around the room, so the crowd could see all angles of penetration.

Maria felt the cock ripped from her mouth and then she was pushed upright, still with the dildo deep in her ass. Donna kissed her hard before she bent her legs to align and allow her to push her cock into Maria.

Maria was in heaven as she felt Donna and Tina fuck her with alternative strokes. Looking into the audience she could see their spellbound faces, all focussed on her being fucked. Some of the men were openly masturbating themselves while others were being helped by their neighbours, either male or female. Maria locked eyes with one woman who was fingering herself and as she started to cum Maria found herself orgasming hard.

Donna felt Maria clamp around her cock and with a roar unloaded herself into Maria, sending her cum deep into her pussy.

Maria could feel the straps digging into her wrists as she hung on chains. First onto the stage were two men and a woman. One of the men spoke in rapid German before moving behind Maria and, after dropping his trousers, drove his cock into Maria's ass. The other man shuffled and inserted his cock into Maria's pussy before the two of them started fucking in a most uncoordinated manner.

It didn't seem to take long before one of the men shouted something and spurted into Maria's pussy as the other one quickly followed suit, cumming in her ass. The woman in the meantime was being spit-roasted between Donna and Tina.

The men soon came and another pair took their place, until Maria lost focus as to how many had been and how many were yet to come.

The stage was almost empty when Maria looked up to see the woman who she had locked eyes with earlier as she had cum, was now being double penetrated by Donna and Tina. The woman spoke rapidly in German but Maria just shrugged as best she could in her tied position and smiled.

The woman laughed and then kneeling pushed her head between Maria's thighs and started to lick the seed that was oozing from her pussy. To feed the woman Maria coughed, making more slide into the eager mouth. The woman moved under further and tongued her ass drawing the seed from there with equal relish. Maria could feel her oversensitive body vibrating as she started to orgasm again, sending the final deposits flooding into the woman's mouth.

Her arms were aching when she was released and was supported off stage by Donna and Tina to the rapturous applause of the crowd.

*****

The next morning Maria walked out into the conservatory and watched the rolling sea, while sipping a cup of tea that Navu had made for her. She laughed to herself as she wondered if he ever slept as he was always there, immaculately dressed whatever the time of day. Tina was still snoring gently, and Donna hadn't stirred from her room.

"I could get used to this," she said out loud, thinking she was alone.

"I can't guarantee the owner's suite, but I could give you a nice cabin, or you could fly."

Maria turned to find that Otto had joined her and like her wearing just a robe. "Last night was a huge success, mainly down to you being so accommodating at the end," he said proudly.

"I am not sure about the VIP part at the finish, it all ended up being a bit boring, certainly from my perspective," Maria said as she reflected on the night before, "but I think can be tweaked a little to make it work better, perhaps a straight gang bang."

"It did get wild," Otto laughed, "especially when Anna cleaned you."

"Yes, that was very enjoyable but difficult to see what was going on from the audience's perspective."

Otto nodded as he shrugged off his robe and stepped into the hot tub, sinking into the water. "Seems we have some future business opportunities to discuss."

Maria let her robe slip from her body as she nodded towards his cock that was visible in the water, "Will I be stepping on Donna's toes?"

Otto laughed, "She has already said that it will be OK. We are not exclusive and doubt we ever will be."

Maria started to work Otto's cock that was growing in her hand, "That's good to know as the Trinity does like to share all things."

*****

The End (probably)

*****

Edited by FR Fast

12