Trip to Maui

Story Info
A short little tale about some revenge sex.
2.4k words
4.38
40k
63
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the image through the frosted glass in the door. It hesitated, moved back and then forward. There was a little more hesitation and then the door opened and she came in.

Seeing her almost took my breath away. She was gorgeous. I believe the phrase that suited her best was "Drop Dead Gorgeous." I stood up from behind my desk to greet her and said as I offered her my hand:

"Good morning. I'm Robert Dalton."

She took the offered hand, shook it and said "Sonia. Sonia Harding."

"Won't you please have a seat and tell me what I can do for you?"

She sat down and crossed her legs in that way that only women can seem to do be able to do. In the process displaying long shapely legs and feet encased in four inched heeled CFMs. There was no doubt in my mind, not even a smidgen, that the display was deliberate. The lady knew what she had and she used it to her advantage. She couldn't possibly know that I was a 'leg man' and that high heels were one of my biggest turn-ons.

I sat there admiring the display and waited for her to tell me why she was in my office. Of course I knew why she was here, but needed to get to the specifics. Knew why she was here? The door she walked through had a sign on it. The sign said Dalton Investigative Services so Sonia Harding obviously needed the services of a private investigator.

She looked at me as if she were sizing me up and then said "I'm here to offer you a two week, all expenses paid vacation to Maui."

I laughed and said "Sure. What's the catch?"

"You have to go with me."

Still chuckling I asked "Who put you up to this?"

"In a way I guess you could say it was your wife. When I found out she was who my husband was cheating on me with I decided that the best revenge would be to do the same thing with her husband, but unlike your wife and my husband I don't intend to hide it. The question here is will you go along with it?"

I made a show of checking my calendar and then said "My calendar is clear until April tenth (it was then March third ) so just when do you see this revenge taking place?"

"I'm ready to leave right now."

"Right now? You mean as of this minute? How are we going to do that? It takes time to arrange for hotel reservations, arrange for plane tickets. Need to pack for the trip and things like that."

"Plane and place to stay are already taken care of. As for packing? We will buy what we need when we get there."

This just had to be a prank that someone was playing on me, but I was just curious enough to go along with it and see where it was going so I said:

"Okay; I'm in. What now?"

"Now we go to Maui" she said as she stood up, looked at me and asked "Coming?"

I stood up and followed her out of the office, stopping just long enough to lock the place up, and then followed her out of the building where I got the first inkling that things might not be like I thought.

There, waiting at the curb was a limousine with a chauffeur leaning on the front fender. The chauffer straightened up as soon as he saw us walk out the building and moved to open the rear door. I followed her into the car and when the chauffer was in the car and behind the wheel she said:

"To the airport Frank."

The chauffer started the car and we were on our way.

I reached forward and slid the privacy panel closed then asked:

"When did you find out about your husband cheating on you?"

"Yesterday."

"You found out yesterday and were able to set this all up in less than twenty-four hours?"

"Nothing that money couldn't take care of."

"Money?"

"My maiden name was Westerbrook; as in Westerbrook Industries."

"Then I guess you can afford it, but it doesn't make sense to me. Your husband must be brain dead. I mean drop dead gorgeous, wealthy, and he takes a chance on losing it all by cheating on you? That just not make sense to me."

"Me either, but he did and he got caught."

As I looked at her I remembered reading about it in the newspaper. Randall Westerbrook and his wife Regina being lost at sea while they on their yacht on their way to Bermuda. It was a big story because of the Bermuda Triangle angle of the story. I did remember the story mentioning they were survived by a daughter and I was apparently being driven to the airport with her.

Sonia asked "What do you think your wife is going to think if you don't come home tonight?"

"How about we don't talk about her and your hubby while we are together. Talking about them would be a downer and I'd much rather spend our time together in a good mood, no, make that a great mood."

"That's a marvelous way of approaching our vacation. Tell me a little about yourself."

"Ladies first."

"Nothing much to tell. Cheerleader in high school, graduated and went to Wharton to get my Bachelors in Business Management and then an MBA followed by my joining the family business. I'm active in several charities and civic pursuits and I stay in shape by playing tennis, swimming laps in my pool and running five miles a day at least four times a week. I'd like to do it every day, but sometimes business gets in the way. I like all kinds of music except rap and I have season tickets to the Broncos, the Rockies and the Denver Symphony. Your turn."

"Early on about the same as you. Played football and baseball in high school and after graduating I went To Metro State to get a Bachelors in Business Management, but I got tired of school, dropped out and joined the Army. I ended up in Military Police and spent the last year of my enlistment in the Criminal Investigation Division.

"Following my discharge I joined the police force where I worked nights while I went back to school and got my Bachelors during the days. Once I got my degree in Business Management, I quit the force because I got fed up doing nothing but writing traffic tickets. I'd liked the work I did in CID so I decided to set myself up as a private investigator. And I'm pretty successful at it."

Then she wanted to know what I did as a PI and I gave her a thumb-nail sketch. It wasn't like some people thought where I spent all my time following husbands and wives trying to find cheating although there was some of that. The majority of my business were insurance companies where I investigated suspicious and fraudulent claims. I had four insurance companies that had me on retainer to investigate things where needed.

By then we were at the airport on the private aircraft side of the field. The chauffer pulled up next to a Gulfstream 500 with the Westerbrook logo on the tail. We boarded, the pilot got clearance, we taxied out, took off and were on our way. Once we leveled off at flight altitude Sonia asked me if I was ready to start on our revenge program. I asked what she had in mind and she asked me if I was ready to join the Mile High Club.

"There is a bed in the back of the plane and I for one am ready to use it."

"What about privacy?"

"There is a lock on the door."

"But what about the flight crew? Won't they know?"

"Of course they will know, but they won't bother us. Mom and dad and me and my about to be ex used to do it all the time."

"But they know I'm not your husband."

"It doesn't matter. They are the hired help and they are well paid to mind their own business."

"But what if they talk about it to others?"

"What if they do? The whole purpose behind this is for the cheaters to find out about it. And I don't know how you feel about it, but to me the more people who know about it the more humiliated Ralph will feel."

I shrugged. If she didn't care I wasn't going to. We went to the rear of the plane and opened a door and I saw a small bedroom. Sonia started shedding clothes as I stood there and watched. She looked at me and said:

"I don't want to be the only one undressed in here."

"I'll join in, but it isn't every day I get to see something as nice as you taking off her clothes."

"Well, aren't you the silver-tongued devil."

"Just stating the facts ma'am; just stating the facts."

When she was down to her thigh highs and high heels and panties she said "This is as far as I go until you are as naked as I am."

I didn't take my eyes off of her as I stripped. She was, in a word, magnificent! If I were to be asked to describe what a sex goddess looked like I would describe Sonia.

When I dropped my boxers to the floor she went to kick off her heels and I asked her to please leave them on. She smiled and said "My kind of man" and then pushed down her panties and stepped out of them. Her pussy was bare. Not a single hair in sight. It was the first naked pussy I'd ever seen in the flesh. I moved toward her and I guess she could see the naked hunger in my eyes and she muttered "Oh my" and laid down on the bed and spread her legs.

I got on the bed with her and I surprised her when I didn't move between her legs and put my cock in her. I did move between her legs, but my head was moving toward her pussy."

"What are you doing?"

"It's a man thing darlin; a naked pussy must be eaten before a cock can be put in it."

I made oral love to it and she must have liked what I was doing because she pushed her pussy up at my mouth and her hands gripped my head and pulled my face to it. I managed to give her an orgasm and when her hands fell from my head I moved up and slid my cock into her.

We stayed on that bed and played until the pilot announced that we were on final for Los Angeles where we would refuel before continuing on to Hawaii.

We dressed and the flight attendant (yes, her private aircraft even had one of those) served us lunch while we refueled. Once on the way again I was pulled back into the aft cabin. When I asked why she felt the need to make love non-stop (or at least as non-stop as I was physically able) her response was:

"Although I said it would be two weeks there is always the possibility I might be called back to handle some emergency or other so I want to make the most of the time we have."

By the time we touched down at Kahului airport on Maui I was one worn out dude.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We spent half of our first day there buying what we needed in the way of clothing and toiletries we would need during our stay and the other half laying on the beach soaking up the sun.

We went out to dinner that evening after which we returned to the high-rise she had rented (or owned for all I knew) where she did her best to abuse me some more. Through it all, from the time she entered my office to our first night in the high-rise, I was asking myself what was wrong with her idiot husband. She was gorgeous, a tiger in bed and she was rich. What I would have to call the Complete Package and he cheated on her? Made no sense to me at all.

We had four glorious days of making love, dancing at night and lying on the beach during the day before what she mentioned might happen did happen and we were back on the airplane headed home to handle an emergency that had come up.

The flight home mirrored the flight to Hawaii and I was a burned out husk when I stumble off the plane when we got back to Denver.

In her chauffer driven limousine taking me back to my office so I could pick up my car Sonia asked me what I was going to tell my wife about my absence.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? How can you get away with that?"

"I guess it is time for me to end the pretense. To excuse what I'm about to tell you you need to put yourself in my place. A super-hot woman comes to me and says she wants to take me on an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii so of course I'm going to leap at the offer. But I did it knowing that you were making a mistake. It was one of two things. There are two Robert Daltons in town. If your husband was cheating with the other Robert Dalton's wife you picked the wrong Robert to fly off with. If it was Mary Alice Dalton that he was cheating with I've been divorced from her for over three years now."

"Well, I did pick the right Dalton. Unless the other Dalton's wife is also named Mary Alice. Whatever, I got what I wanted. I stuck it to my hubby. For what it is worth Bob, I really would have like to have had the full two weeks with you."

"I can say the same Sonia. Matter of fact I would have liked several years if I could have gotten them."

"Would you consider spending time here with me? No sandy beaches, but there are plenty of places to dine and dance. And of course plenty of the other."

"As long as there is plenty of the 'other' you can count me in. But what about your hubby?"

"He was served with divorce papers the day we flew out."

"You place or mine?"

"Mine. It's closer" she said and then told her chauffer to takes us home.