Trisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

Trisha let go of her buns and said, "Bend forward."

"What are you going to do?" Sally asked not moving.

"Don't worry you will like it," Trisha laughed. She gently pushed on the upper back and saw the woman's body bending thus causing her ass to push back at her. "Open your legs."

Sweat beads formed on Sally's forehead while her feet moved to the side causing her butt cheeks to open and her damp pussy lips to be exposed. She put her hands on her knees and waited.

"You've been a bad girl," Trisha giggled. "Haven't you?"

"No." Sally answered.

"Oh yes you have," Trisha laughed. "You thought I was asleep when you touched my pussy." Trisha moved her hand up the woman's thighs and then pushed her thumb up into the pink glistening lips. She felt Sally jerk slightly but didn't pull away. "You found out that I was a virgin didn't you?"

"Yes."

"But you are not a VIRGIN!" Trisha pushed her thick thumb up into Sally's depths. "ARE YOU?"

"NO! OH GOD!" Sally felt the thick thumb jab in and out and then be replaced by her middle finger.

"Sit back on my lap."

Sally eased her ass backwards and downwards while Trisha continued finger-fucking her. It felt so good that she dropped her head back onto Trisha's shoulder. "Please don't stop."

Trisha giggled and then reached her free hand up under Sally's arm until she cupped her breast and toyed with the nipple. "You and your husband were planning on seducing me Saturday night weren't you?"

"Yes. Ohhh Trisha that feels so good."

Trisha laughed. "Saturday night I'm going to let you touch me and kiss me. Will you like that?"

"Let me touch you now," Sally said as she tried to reach up under her ass to feel Trisha's crotch covered by her slacks.

"Not yet," she said grabbing Sally's wrist and pulling it back from her covered pussy. She continued fingering Sally until the woman was ready to burst. "On Saturday night your husband cannot fuck me," Trish whispered.

"But how will we?" Sally gasped. She wanted to cum at that moment but Trisha was teasing around her clitty.

"Here is how," Trisha whispered. For the next five minutes she told Sally the plan and then finally rubbed the woman's clitty until she screamed.

"OHHH YES OH YES!!!"

*****

On this night Brian met his wife at the door. "Is she still coming?"

"Yes and I know now she has been teasing me," Sally smiled.

"Really? Tell me. What happened?"

She took his hand and led him to the sofa. "We kissed today. I mean really kissed."

"NO SHIT! WITH TONGUES?"

"Yes for almost five minutes. She is hot and ready," Sally whispered. "I told her about how we both want to make love with her."

"You did. Shit fire. What did she say?"

"She said she would consider it if..."

"IF WHAT? ANYTHING. TELL HER ANYTHING!"

Sally hesitated. "She wants us to tie you up."

"Tie me up." He repeated. "No one is going to tie me up."

"It's the only way she will agree to a threesome."

"Fuck!" Brian said out loud.

"We will then strip and then she will fuck you," Sally grinned.

"Tell me about her tits one more time," he begged.

"They are so big and firm," she whispered. "Her nipples stick out this far." Sally put the tip of her thumb on the first knuckle of her index finger. She then reached down to caress his hard bulge in his jeans.

"OK......tie me up......anything as long as I get to suck those titties," Brian laughed. He reached over and touched Sally's little boobs which were still sore from Trisha's caresses the past few days.

"I have a headache," Sally said before jumping off the sofa and heading upstairs for a long hot bath.

*****

On Friday morning Sally beat Trisha to the office and when she saw the women turn the corner to her cubicle she motioned for her to come inside her office. Once inside she closed the door and pulled the younger woman into her arms. Their lips met, opened and their tongues danced together until they were both panting.

Sally moved her hand up and cupped the massive mound expecting Trisha to stop her but she didn't.

"Did he agree to it?" Trisha whispered. She pushed Sally back and pulled up the sweater over her new black bra. Her fingers grabbed the cup and pulled it down until the long hard pink nipple appeared.

"Yes. We can tie him up," Sally smiled as her fingers touched and pushed the tip back and forth.

"You can suck it," Trisha whispered while pulling Sally's head downward until the woman's lips engulfed the hard bud. Her eyes closed while the inexperienced lips and tongue worked and worked. "I'm not wearing panties."

Sally's right hand flew down to the bare knee and dash up under the skirt until her fingers twisted into the thick hairy mound. She found her moist clit and rubbed.

Trisha pulled Sally's lips up to her own again and let her finger her for almost a minute. "Touch yourself too."

"OK," Sally giggled while pushing her hand down under her slacks and panties until they found her own ready clitty. As she diddled with both, she looked into the sexy woman's eyes noticing that she had one hazel one and one brown one. When Trisha's tongue pushed out into the open she licked it to match the motions of her fingers on the damp pussies below.

Both were ready to blow when Sally's cell phone rang. "Don't answer it." Trisha said.

Sally's damp fingers picked it up from her desk and saw the big boss's caller ID. "I have to." She continued fingering Trisha as she said, "Hello Mr. Brennan."

Trisha giggled and spread her legs more.

"Yes sir. I'll have the report on your desk this morning. I'm sorry sir but I've been so busy." Her fingers didn't miss a beat until she pulled her right hand away and replaced it with her left one. As she continued playing with Trisha's pleasure button she wrote down the phone number where he would be at later. "Yes sir....thank you." Sally hung up and returned her fingers to her own need.

"Do you need me to finish that report?" Trisha whispered.

"Yes.......will you do it?" Sally asked.

"Yes but you will have to do something for me first."

Sally didn't know what she wanted until Trisha's hand moved to the top of her head and she felt it push downward. She was nervous when her knees hit the floor and when Trisha lifted her skirt. She looked at the woman's dripping pussy lips and closed her eyes when her tongue tasted another woman for the first time.

"Go slow," Trisha whispered. "We have enough time to get the report done." She leaned back against the desk and opened her legs to enable Sally's long hot tongue to taste over her pink gash. Her hands cupped Sally's head as she slowly humped up and down.

Sally's fingers held onto the large buttocks while Trisha raced for satisfaction. She wanted to please this woman so much. Her lips enclosed the raised clit and held on as Trisha climaxed.

"OH BABY. YOUR MOUTH AND TONGUE FEELS SO......OH GOD!"

*****

Saturday morning went so slow for Brian and Sally as they got ready for Trisha. They were both sitting on the sofa when the doorbell rang. Sally jumped up and let her in.

"Hello Mr. Baker," Trisha said softly in her little girl voice. "I'm glad to meet you finally."

Brian tried not to stare at her full chest as he took her large fingers in his. "I'm glad to finally meet you too."

"Hi Mrs. Baker," Trisha said to Sally as she turned and moved her lips forward.

Sally didn't expect this so soon but when Trisha's lips touched hers she glanced over at Brian who had a shit-eating grin on his face. She opened her lips to let Trisha's tongue taste her own and then retreat.

"Well, dinner is ready," Sally said after their lips broke apart. She wanted the dinner to be over as soon as possible. Brian stayed behind the woman as they walked into the kitchen and admired Trisha's full ass which was wiggling and jiggling.

During the meal Brian asked Trisha where she was from.

"Omaha," Trisha answered as she sucked on a carrot stick. She saw him jump when she bit it in half.

"Wow, Omaha. I was in the service around there many years ago," Brian smiled. His hard-on had not gone down since he woke up that morning.

"It has probably changed a lot since you were there honey," Sally said gulping down her food.

"I like Chicago a lot better," Trisha smiled as she reached her hand over next to her and lightly fondled Sally's right breast.

"Jesus," Brian gasped. It had always been his wettest dream to see his wife and another woman together.

Trisha's eyes never left his as she pulled down the front of Sally's vee-neck sweater and slid her hand underneath. She knew he could see the shape of her fingers as they wormed down under the bra and cupped his wife's bare titty. "I really don't want desert right now."

"Me neither," Brian said as he pushed his chair back and stood displaying his six inch bulge.

Both women laughed and then turned to french kiss again. As far as Sally knew they were going to put on a show for him and then let him take Trisha's cherry.

"Uh...let's go to the bedroom," he whispered. He stood back as they paraded arm in arm by him. Trisha grabbed her bag and they moved up the stairs. They got to the bed and turned.

Trisha looked at the huge bed and reached into her bag. She held up the four strands of rope. "First you have to remove your clothes."

Suddenly Brian got shy. "Why don't we all strip?"

"Nope. You have to do it first and then we tie you up." Trisha took Sally's hand and brought it up to cover her large breast.

"OK," he smiled. "But I can make you a lot happier if I can use my hands."

"That's later," Trisha smiled. As he slowly removed his tee shirt Sally played with her raised nipple through her pink blouse. She watched him push down his jeans over his tighty-whities and smiled at the lump pushing outwards. "Why Mr. Baker do you have a hard-on?"

"Oh yeah baby. I've got a big one here just for you," he smiled before jerking the undies down over his pink shaft. Since she was a virgin he figured it looked big to her.

He flopped on his back and put his hands and feet out to be tied. His cock pointed upward ready for some action.

"Get his feet," Trisha said to Sally as she tossed her the ropes. They both hurried to tie him until Trisha pulled on all ropes to make sure he couldn't get out.

"Satisfied?" Brian asked with a big smile. "Why don't you climb on and I'll make you a real woman?"

Trisha didn't acknowledge him while she turned and slowly stripped Sally of her clothing. "Take mine off." She turned facing him as Sally pulled off her blouse and skirt.

"Show me those titties baby," Brian said with wide eyes.

Sally released the bra and it fell down her arms and off her pink mounds.

"Jesus they are bigger than I thought," he laughed. "Come here and let me suck on them."

Instead she stood still as Sally pushed the panties down over her full bush. After the panties moved down and off Trisha pushed Sally down on her knees again. "Show your husband how much you like my pussy."

Sally giggled and dove into the pubes. Her tongue found the familiar clitoris and licked while her lips closed around it. "Did she tell you she did this to me yesterday in her office?"

"She did?" Brian asked now about as hot as he could get without stroking his cock. "Untie my hands and I'll show her how to make you scream." He pulled on the ropes and realized he couldn't move.

"Let's go next to him," Trisha whispered to Sally. They climbed up onto the bed and twisted their bodies together while again finding each other's mouths and tongues.

"Yeah, just like that," Brian said twisting his neck to see their hands touching and probing. He tried to turn his body to press his cock into Trisha's big behind but the ropes were too tight. "I can't wait to get some of that ass," he laughed.

It was then that Trisha pushed Sally onto her back and slid her face and lips into the older woman's pussy. She knew she was good at eating pussy and also knew that Sally would soon be screaming.

Sally was shoulder to shoulder with her husband when he started begging. "Please untie me honey."

"No," Sally whispered back. She wanted Trisha and her long hot tongue to herself. Brian had gone down on her many times but never....never like this. Her fingers clawed at the sheets below as her pussy was probed, licked and sucked.

"Hey enough of this shit," Brian gasped seeing his wife's body trembling and about to cum. He pulled o the ropes against but it only tightened the knots.

Trisha knew that Sally was lost in lust and knew it was time for her surprise. She moved her body back and looked at the wanton woman's body below. "And, now I'm going to tell you something about your husband."

"My husband?" Sally repeated still in heat and need.

"Yes you see 24 years or so ago your husband met a young virgin girl who worked at the Base Exchange."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Brian asked.

"Don't you remember that young girl you seduced and took to the campground?"

Suddenly Brian remembered. "Sally she's full of shit. I didn't rape that girl."

"Why Brian. I didn't say anything about rape." Trisha giggled as she leaned over the bed and into her bag and pulled out an eight inch dildo.

"What the fuck are you going to do with that?" He asked with opened eyes.

"Did you rape a girl in Omaha?" Sally asked as she turned to look at him.

"Oh he raped her alright but he said she wanted it," She strapped the belt around her waist and spit on her hand before rubbing it over the tip.

"SALLY DON'T BELIEVE HER!" He yelled. "When I get out of these ropes I'm going to.."

"What? Rape me like you did my mother?" Trisha asked as she leaned forward and gently rubbed the dildo over Sally's damp lips.

"Don't rape my wife or I'll report you to the police," he said bending his necked to see the pink crown press into the outer lips.

"He raped your mother. OH MY GOD. YOU ARE HIS DAUGHTER!" Sally cried out as the thick cock pressed into her hot hole.

"STOP IT!" He yelled. "YOU'LL GO TO JAIL FOR THIS!" But he then heard moans coming from his wife.

"Ohhh."

Trisha only rubbed the tip into her inner lips. "Tell him that you want me to fuck you."

"Ohhh........that feels so......please....ohhh...yes....please fuck me," Sally begged.

"HELP! HELP!" He screamed but no one heard him as Trisha fucked his wife for almost ten hot minutes. He could only watch his wife's eyes roll back into her sockets with each thrust. The women's lips met again and again as their hands and fingers caressed and touched. His own cock had shrunk and was lying placid on his thigh while his body bounced on the moving bed.

Ten minutes later Sally's eyes opened when she came. She tried to scream but the pleasure kept her voice inside. Never had she felt so wonderful and fulfilled.

Trisha pulled the rubber cock from Sally's damp hole and removed the belt. She tossed it on the floor and pulled the woman up next to the bed. "I wanted to tell you but I thought it was better this way."

"I'll get you bitch," he glared.

"How did you find him?" Sally asked as she hugged her step daughter.

"Days before the trial he went AWOL and changed his name. His name is really Scott Thompson."

"Is that true?" Sally asked in shock at the man she had been married to for twenty-years.

"Honey I can explain," he said hopelessly.

He went to his high school reunion a few years ago and left his address." Trisha smiled.

"You can't get me for rape," he smiled. "It's been too long."

"True but I can screw up your life like you did my mother's years ago," Trisha smiled. She looked at Sally and turned her head and kissed her.

"Sally.........I love you. You know that. I've always been a good husband."

"Let's go find someplace really quiet," Sally whispered. She then reached into the night table by the bed and took out a large scarf.

"What the hell do you think you are going to do with that?" He said as she lunged onto the bed and pushed it length wise across his mouth. She quickly tied it and looked at her now quiet husband.

"You know I did this to get even with him but I really like being with you," Trisha giggled as they walked out the doorway.

"Me too," Sally smiled as she held onto the large dildo. "Will you fuck me again?"

"Yes and I want you to make me a real woman," Trisha laughed as she glanced back at her biological father and gave him the finger.

The End

*

Ending Note: Sorry but I messed the first submission up with some name mixups etc. Thanks for your feedback. Somewhat of a surprise ending. I hoped you liked the little tale. Don't forget to vote. Thanks Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers
12