Trouble at Greenway Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara gasped and tried to turn around to prevent her pants being pulled down, but Mr Haynes pushed her back down to the desk and held her there until she accepted her fate. Now she lay flat on it with her small tits pressed against the polished surface. Bent over so far and with her legs spread as her knickers would allow, Gordon was mesmerized by the sight of his daughter's glistening pussy peeping out from under her ass cheeks.

"I think we said a dozen strokes of the cane did we not Mr Whitemore?"

"Ummm, what... oh, yes. Yes, of course," said Gordon, reluctant to take his eyes of the delicious sight before him.

The Headmaster made a few practice strokes in the air with his cane, completely unnecessary of course for a 'cane-wielder' as skilled as he, but he knew the sound of the cane whistling through the air would only serve to heighten Clara's anticipation of the pain to come, and he loved that.

When the first stroke finally landed Clara squealed like a stuck pig and immediately put her hands behind her to protect her backside. Irritated, but unsurprised, Mr Haynes batted them away and told her not to be such a baby. When she did it a second time he gave her both barrels.

"Clara Whitemore, do you wish me to restrain your hands? It is very dangerous for you to put your hands in the way of my cane and you will not do it again. Do you understand?"

Clara wept an apology and promised not to do it again, while the Headmaster and her father appraised the two bright red stripes forming on the girl's tender ass.

"Anyway, there's only another ten to go..."

Clara screwed her eyes up at the thought, completely unprepared for the next stroke which was unleashed completely without warning.

"Ooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!" Wailed Clara as her ass burned like fire once again.

Mr Haynes put the cane down on the desk in front of Clara, deliberately in her line of sight.

"Could you pass me that pot please Gordon... yes, the white one."

Gordon reached behind him and pulled a large, unlabelled pot from a shelf and passed it to the Headmaster. Clara heard the lid being unscrewed and then the blissful sensation of cold cream being applied to her tortured backside.

Mr Haynes worked the cream in expertly as he had done so many times before with different girls over the last couple of years. But he didn't stop there, he slapped more cream onto her ass and worked it into the crack of her ass and onto the tops of her thighs.

Clara relaxed a little, almost forgetting the remaining nine strokes to come. Her fists unclenched and her face fell flat against the cool wooden desktop. After the pain, this was absolute Heaven.

"Isn't this better than the cane Clara?" Asked the Headmaster.

"Mmm, yes Sir..."

Mr Haynes smiled to himself, and continued.

"Do you like me touching your bottom Clara?"

Without thinking about it Clara blurted her response.

"Yes Sir..."

She sounded a little too eager, but it was too late to take it back.

"I thought as much," said Mr Haynes as he worked the cream deeper into her ass crack and lower towards her pussy.

"You don't enjoy pain do you Clara? You much prefer to be caressed softly, don't you?"

"Yes," the girl whispered.

"You don't want me to cane you any more do you?"

"No Sir, please don't..."

Clara was getting quite aroused now and her pussy was getting very wet.

"Well Clara, if you promise to be a good little girl and do as I say, then maybe I won't need to cane you any more, how does that sound?"

"Oh.. thank you Sir, I promise I'll be good!"

Mr Haynes spread the girl's ass cheeks and Clara let out a little sigh of shock and pleasure, meanwhile Gordon swallowed hard at the sight of his daughter's pink asshole and pulled his rock hard cock free from his fly and sat there stroking it gently.

Clara felt movement behind her as the Headmaster knelt down behind her and pulled her knickers all the way down to her ankles. He lifted her feet in turn and threw the girl's panties to her father who immediately pressed them to his nose and breathed in the girl's aroma.

Then she felt Mr Haynes breath on her inner thighs and felt his tongue dragging along her pussy lips. Instinctively she pulled away even though part of her didn't want to at all, bringing a rebuke from her tormentor.

"You don't want to be caned again, do you?"

"No. I... please, Daddy... help me!"

Gordon tossed the girl's panties aside and stood up, his aching rod sticking straight out in front of him.

"It's okay darling, Mr Haynes knows what's best for you."

"But Daddy!"

"Shh sweetheart, just relax and I'm sure you'll get something out of it."

Mr Haynes had has face buried between the girl's silky smooth thighs now and was lapping at her slit passionately, his own cock rock solid as he pulled it from his trousers.

Clara heard her father moving around the desk and looked up in disbelief as she saw him mount the desk, his swollen cock protruding from his pinstriped trousers. He moved closer and knelt in front of her, his meat inches from her head. She could smell the musk of his burning prick and closed her eyes, trying to wish it away.

"C'mon sweetie, I know you want to suck your Daddy's cock, don't you?"

Clara turned her head away, but her father was far too horny to care now. He reached down and gently pulled her head back so that her mouth was barely a few inches from the tip of his dick.

"Open your mouth baby. You don't want to make Daddy cross do you?"

Fearful of the cane that still lay on the desk, Clara opened her mouth and felt the warm, soft pole of flesh slip between her lips. She couldn't believe what she was doing, she was sucking her Daddy's cock, the cock that gave her life... and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and wetter! She must be a slut, she thought to herself.

Her head was in a whirl as her mouth became fuller and fuller as her father pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth. Occasionally she caught it with a tooth and her father winced, one time he quickly pulled it out and slapped it against her cheek, then pushed it roughly back into her gradually more willing mouth.

As Clara got the hang of it, she found she quite enjoyed the sensation of the thick meat on her tongue and as he realised her enthusiasm was growing Gordon was encouraged to pump his hips harder, fucking her mouth until suddenly he pulled out again and used his thumb and first finger to circle and present his balls to her tongue.

"Lick my balls baby."

Clara ran her tongue all over her father's hairy balls bringing a deep sigh of pleasure from his lips. He stroked her head lovingly and praised her as she continued licking until he pulled away and fed his prick back into her mouth again.

Then he saw Mr Haynes rise up from the floor and nod to him. Like a shot he was off the table and swapped places with the Headmaster. He moved to kneel behind his daughter and dipped his tongue into her sweet cunt, eager to taste his little baby before he fucked her for the first time.

With the sweet taste of her innocent pussy fresh on his tongue, he lifted himself upright and pressed the tip of his hard sticky cock against her, then slowly pressed forward, feeding it slowly into her tight, wet pussy.

Meanwhile Mr Haynes had taken Gordon's place on the desktop, and now it was his turn to fuck the girl's face. To him she was just another little slut and as such he treated her accordingly, he already had a handful of her hair twisted in his palm and was using her mouth harder than her father had.

"That's it, suck that fucking cock... you already love it, don't you?" He hissed.

Clara felt her father's meat stretching her virgin pussy and gasped around the Headmaster's thick cock.

"Feels good doesn't it girl? You like a cock at both ends, huh?" Sneered the Headmaster as he watched his own prick disappearing between her lips.

After a few minutes of this Mr Haynes pulled his meat out of her mouth and let go of her hair. Clara's head dropped onto the desk as she concentrated on the sensations of her father's prick deep inside her, meanwhile Mr Haynes moved around behind her father and tapped him on the shoulder. He pointed to the chair, which he had slid closer and Gordon grabbed his daughter round the waist and pulled her backwards as he sat down in the chair, spearing her down onto his cock in the process.

Clara's skirt had fallen down again, blocking the Headmaster's view of the fucking she was getting, but for now he was more interested in something else. Moving in front of her he roughly yanked down on her shirt, ripping all but one of the buttons clean off and exposing her tiny white bra.

Realising what the Headmaster had done, Gordon reached up from below and pulled his daughter's bra down to reveal her gorgeous little tits. In a second Mr Haynes was on them, his lips fastening around each hard little nub in turn while he stroked his cock to keep himself hard.

As he did this, Gordon managed to unfasten the girl's wrap-around skirt and tossed it aside, allowing the Headmaster to watch as she rode his thick stalk. It was a long time since he'd fucked a pussy as tight as Clara's and he already knew he would be doing this again - as often as was possible, and for as long as he could.

Mr Haynes pulled away for a second to appraise the scene, Clara looked incredible riding her father's prick, wearing nothing but her pulled down bra, her white knee high socks and her flat pumps.

Suddenly he leaned forward and grabbed the girl around the waist, lifting her up only to turn her around and dump her back on top of her father, only this time facing him so that he could enjoy her beautiful soft tits for a while. Within seconds Gordon had slipped his cock back into the girl's slippery cunt and buried it to the hilt once more.

Clara groaned loudly as her father's meat penetrated her deeply and he suckled on her petite breasts, she was riding him eagerly now while the Headmaster's fingers toyed playfully with her asshole. Then she felt something cold... it took her a second to release what was happening and then she felt Mr Haynes' finger, liberally coating her ass with the cold cream. Then she gasped as she felt his finger working it's way inside and tried to turn around to object.

"No, please..."

The Headmaster ignored her and plunged his finger deeper, working it in circles as he went, readying her tight hole for his throbbing meat.

"No, no, no..." wailed the girl as she felt her ass stretching wider. "Pleeease!"

"You can always take the cane if you'd rather," snarled the Headmaster as he smeared yet more cream into her rosebud.

"Relax baby, it will be okay... Mummy and Daddy used to do it that way sometimes too."

Clara's breathing was heavy as Mr Haynes introduced a second finger and with it yet more soothing cream. It seemed like half the pot of cream was inside her now and with the threat of the cane hanging over her Clara had all but resigned herself to whatever the pair of them wanted to do to her.

"I think she's ready," said Mr Haynes. "And I think it's only right that as her father, you should be the one to take her ass first."

After all, he thought to himself, I have the rest of the term to enjoy the little slut.

Gordon pushed the girl upwards and Mr Haynes span her back round, watching as she sank back down and her father guided his long, thick cock between her ass cheeks. He found his target easily and Clara tensed as she felt the head of her father's meat starting to stretch her and push it's way inside. As she slowly slid down her father's straining meat, the Headmaster reached between her legs to manipulate her clit.

Slowly Clara's demeanour changed as his fingers worked their magic and by the time she had 2/3's of her father inside her she was gasping and trembling, her orgasm clearly approaching fast.

"Do you want to cum Clara?" Teased the Headmaster, slowing his fingers until they were barely moving.

"Yes, yes... Oh please, yes!!"

"Are you going to be a good girl and take whatever punishment I deem necessary to keep you in line?"

"Yes, anything... please! Please let me cum!"

Mr Haynes rubbed hard and fast, taking the girl to the edge in seconds.

"Oh God!" Wailed the girl. "I'm cumming!!"

Mr Haynes pushed her over the edge and continued to circle her clit as she writhed and her asshole pulsed around her father's angry pole.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuuuuuuck!" She cried loudly as her climax ripped through her little body.

Barely allowing her to catch her breath, Mr Haynes spread the girl's legs and guided his own cock between her thighs, pushing it deep inside her until it nestled alongside the cock already filling her ass. Clara had never experienced anything so intense in her life and she struggled to cope as both her holes were filled simultaneously.

"No... please, I can't take it!" She begged.

Unmoved, the Headmaster ignored her pleas for mercy and quickly set about fucking her, unashamedly determined to unload his cum inside her tight, sticky cunt. Clara meanwhile found herself in limbo, half way between agony and ecstasy, while her father was just fighting to hold back his own orgasm. He had only just managed to withstand the tight grip of her ass milking him when she came, and now it was getting to the point where he wouldn't be able to resist the looming edge any more.

Just as Clara was finally coming to terms with the feeling of the cock penetrating both her holes, both men started to thrust harder. Mr Haynes gave in first and pumped his load hard into her slick pussy. Seconds later Gordon dumped his load in his daughter's tight ass, holding her tight around the waist as he pounded every last drop of his creamy, white cum into her. It was the single greatest orgasm of his life, bar none!

Mr Haynes slipped his cock out of the girl's well used cunt and, as a final act of humiliation, ordered her to suck their combined juices off of his flagging cock before he would let her lift herself up off her father's spent cock.

"Well Clara, I think that's a lesson you won't soon forget isn't it?"

"Yes Sir," murmured the girl, her head down and her face crimson with shame.

"Fortunately I have my own private bathroom here, so we can all get cleaned up and presentable."

Mr Haynes indicated a door in the corner of the room and suggested that Clara go first while he and her father chatted some more.

An hour later, Mr Haynes delivered Gordon Whitemore safely back to the airport in his immaculate Mercedes.

"Well, that went very well," said Gordon. "But I couldn't help noticing that your car door seems to be perfectly okay...?"

Mr Haynes glanced down at his pristinely polished door and smiled.

"Hmm, so it is..." he said. "Have a good flight Gordon, I'm sure we'll be seeing you again very soon."

12