True MILF Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned and sat there mute, totally forgetful of my naked state or my fully hard erection that waved and bobbed in my lap.

Across the way, I heard Beth emit a muffled cry, and saw her also climaxing, pushing her fingers deep into her pussy.

"Oh, my gosh! Michael!" I heard Mom's startled gasp. She had opened her eyes and she stared at me with them wide, and then she looked across at Beth who was coming off her own orgasm. "Bethany! What the-what are you doing?!"

Beth stared at her, and after a pause sat back with a sly grin on her face and sipped her lemonade.

I was stuck, paralyzed, on the edge of my mom's lounger, huge cock standing irrefutably next to her.

"Michael?" Mom asked again, sitting part way up. Her eyes went from my hard on to my eyes, but there was no anger, no horrified upset, no glare. "What is the meaning of this?"

I swallowed. "Mom, I-I-can explain...".

"I better hope so!" Mom retorted. She smirked. (Oh, thank God! She smirked!)

Encouraged, I said, "Well, I am your personal slave," and I put my hands back on her belly and roamed over it, massaging gently. I moved my hands up to her breasts and moved my palms over them, guiding her back. "And as a slave, I thought it only fitting that-like my mistress-I go naked."

My mom gazed at me, her eyes mysteriously pleased. She smiled knowingly, "Oh, I see..." she murmured as I began massaging her tits again. "Go on...".

I smiled down at her, my confidence growing. "So, as your gift, I am here to do whatever you ask," I said, sensually suggestively.

"Anything?" Mom asked to my surprise (and delight).

"Anything," I replied and waited.

Mom glanced over at Beth who watched us with that cat-like satisfaction she displayed earlier. "And you, Bethany? Was this also part of your plan?"

Beth grinned and leaned back in her lounger. She took a sip of her drink and said, "Who? Me? I'd never be that clever." She smiled and let one hand drift down to her bikini bottoms and deliberately caressed herself.

Mom looked back at me, her eyes taking in my huge erection. "Well, I must say," Mom said with sly amusement, "that this is a most unusual birthday gift. But..." Mom sat up and put her hand around my cock, "a most welcome one, if I say so myself!" With that, my mom lowered her mouth over my cock and took me deep.

"Ohhhh, my God!" I moaned aloud. My hands went reflexively to her head, and my eyes closed. My morning fantasy was coming true! "Oh, my God, Mom! I want you so bad!"

Mom slowly, decadently, came off of me. She sat up and looked at me fully while she slowly stroked me. "Really?" she asked with a wicked glimmer. She smiled and leaned down, letting me slide between her tits. "Like this?" she asked. "Or like this?" she bent down and took me into her mouth again. She gripped me by the root firmly the whole time, and smiled when my cock throbbed. She came up. "Ohhh! You want me to suck you? Yes?"

I nodded. "G-God, yes!" I groaned.

Mom put on a mock pout. "But isn't this MY birthday? And aren't you MY slave?" she asked. She looked over at Beth who was now masturbating herself again. Mom looked back at me. "I say that I want YOU to stroke that big cock of yours over ME until you cum on me. Give me a pearl necklace!" she laughed sensually.

I grinned and stood as Mom lay down on her lounger. She put the seat up a bit so she could see Bethany playing with herself while I stroked my cock. Mom smiled pleasantly.

"Lovely!" Mom murmured and held my cock. She gently grasped my balls and gently pulled down on them. I squatted slightly, putting my cock close to her face, and she grinned. "Do you like the view, Bethany?" Mom asked with a sensual chuckle. Then, she licked the head of my cock slowly, deliberately.

My cock pulsed, my climax imminent.

"Oh! Is Michael ready to cum?" Mom said. She knew. It wasn't a question. She gripped me tightly by the base. "But not yet!" she said in a commanding tone. "Not yet! Not until I say you can!"

Moaning, I nodded, fighting to obey. I took a few deep breaths and Mom waited.

"Excellent, Mikey!" she said, pleased. She held my cock over her tits and rubbed the tip on them. "All that hot, white jizz, shooting out all over my breasts... Isn't that what you want?"

I groaned, nodding. "Y-yes! Please!"

Mom smiled wickedly. "Please?"

"Y-yes!" I was dying. "PLEASE!"

"Please-what?" Mom asked, caressing my cock slowly, firmly, helping me to hold back.

"Mom?" I asked. "Please!"

Mom shook her head. "Close, but not 'Mom'," she said and waited. "It does begin with an 'm', though," she prompted.

"Mistress!" I groaned. "Please, Mistress! May I cum on your tits, please? Mistress?"

Mom smiled widely. "Yes," she said, and released my cock into my hands.

"Ohhhhhhh, G-o-d!" I shuddered as I came, shooting out powerful blasts of white cum all over my mom's tits. "OHHHHHHHH!"

Mom startled a bit, but then laughed decadently and pointed my cock at her cleavage, making sure I splashed all over her. "Oh, yes, Michael!" she exclaimed. "Oh, lovely! Oh, honey! That is beautiful!"

Beth climaxed in her chair again, and gazed at us happily, dreamily.

I stood trying to balance, my body feeling such blissful release. "Whoa..." I swayed.

Mom grinned and gently drew me down to her. She looked at me and then kissed me on the lips. It was not a motherly kiss, and my cock pulsed in her hand. "Oh!" Mom laughed with surprise and delight. She guided me to stand and she swung around to face me, taking my still erect cock into her mouth. She started sucking on me hungrily, taking me deep, suckling on me firmly.

"Mommy's getting a real gift today!" she laughed when she came up for air. She grinned and went back down on me again, bobbing with greater speed and suction.

"Oh, God, Mom!" I moaned, putting my hands on her head. "I'm going to-...!" I came again, pumping my load onto her hungry, hot mouth.

"Oh, my God," Beth moaned from across the way. "That is fucking hot!"

Mom sucked me empty, taking every drop, and then licked me clean. She beamed happily. "Oh my, but this was an unexpectedly wonderful birthday!" she said. She sank back into her lounger and gazed at me, then at Bethany. "Wonderful!"

I sat down on the edge of her lounger, but Mom stopped me.

"Tut-tut-tut, young man!" she said and wagged a finger at me. "You are my slave for THE DAY. You don't sit unless I say you can."

I stood weakly and smiled down at her. "Yes, Mom," I said.

Mom frowned mockingly.

"Yes, Mistress," I corrected myself. She grinned at me for that.

"Slave," Mom said and picked up her glass. "Bring me more lemonade!"

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied and hurried to comply.

While this may have been Mom's birthday, I felt like I was the one who got the best gift!

12