Trust Me

Story Info
Brother instructs twin sister about sexual matters.
9.2k words
4.4
101.7k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little flash story of a brother and sister's summer exploits. It is a departure from my previous submissions in the fact that there is no romance included in this story whatsoever. It's just meant to be fun, with perhaps a little surprise at the end.

Please comment – I love to hear from you, and your comments are my pay for my creativity!

As always, this story is completely fictional.

******

They were just about as opposite as any two people could be. He was tall, solidly built, athletic, and very popular with the girls. She was average height or maybe even shorter, and was considered to be a social bookworm, preferring to stay in and read on Friday night instead of going out with friends.

So if you didn't already know, you wouldn't believe that they were twins. They were so completely different that the standing joke amongst the gossip crowd was that their mother must have slept with two different men within hours of each other, and each man impregnated her. It wasn't true, of course, but it didn't stop the gossip.

His name was Brad. He was a physical specimen. An all-state linebacker on the football team, he had already received scholarship offers from several major college football programs. He stood 6'3" and weighed about 220 muscular pounds. He was not the best in the classroom, but he managed to get by. Where he really excelled was in his social life. He did not lack for friends – including girls who wanted to sample the rumors that his package downstairs was just as impressive as his muscular frame upstairs.

Her name was Brianna. She was only about 5'5" tall. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't really pretty either, although that was partly because she never spent any time taking care of her hair and putting on makeup. She usually wore baggy jeans and layers of oversized long sleeve sweatshirts, so nobody really knew what her physical proportions were. She didn't want to attract attention, preferring to spend her time working on schoolwork. Her scholarship was because of her academic abilities.

They had just graduated from high school a couple of weeks ago, and were looking forward to some summer time off before they headed to college. Their parents were fairly strict, and one rule they enforced was that while they were both at work, there was to be no visitors at the house. This was fine for Brianna, who didn't have more than a couple of friends anyway, but it was a crimp in the social style of Brad, who was planning on having some of his girl friends over to swim in their pool and work on their tans with him.

It was the first really warm day of summer, and Brad had gone out to lay on one of their deck chairs around the pool before lunch. He was enjoying the warmth and drifting in and out of sleep when he heard the back door of the house open. He glanced over to see his sister, but he had never seen her look like this before! Brad's jaw dropped as Brianna stepped out by the pool, wearing a two-piece bikini. As bikinis go, it wasn't particularly revealing, but on her, it proved that she did have womanly parts in the right place. Her breasts weren't large, but they stood up high on her chest, and he could see her nipples trying to poke their way through the triangles of her top. Her stomach was taught – no sign of any jiggle. And her ass was nice and rounded.

For the first time, Brad looked at his twin sister as more than just a mousy little nerd. As she bent down to lay on one of the deck chairs, he got a close look at her cleavage. If his friends knew what she looked like underneath all of those frumpy clothes she wore, he would be fighting them off, as they would try to make it into her baggy jeans.

Brianna could feel her brother's uncomfortable stare. Finally she looked at him and exclaimed, "What?"

"Wow, sis! Look at that body! Where have you been hiding it?"

Brianna blushed. "You don't know what you're talking about." Nobody had ever complimented anything about her appearance before. She was afraid Brad was playing a cruel trick on her.

Brad continued with his compliments. "I'm not kidding, Bri – you've been hiding that body underneath layers of baggy clothes for a long time. If my friends could see you, they'd be all over you!"

"Are you serious?"

Brad nodded. "Trust me, Brianna – I know what they like, and you've got what they like!"

Brianna smiled, hearing words like those for the first time. She suddenly felt embarrassed at him gawking over her, so she jumped up and ran back inside. Brad watched her ass bounce all the way to the door. He felt a little stirring in his cock – something he certainly didn't expect his twin sister to cause. But he was interested in seeing if it would happen again.

Brianna had gone into her room. Still flushed from his nice words, she walked over and looked at herself in the mirror. She had never considered herself to be pretty, but with this bikini on, she could almost see why Brad had complimented her. She squeezed her boobs together with her arms, enhancing her cleavage. She picked up her phone and took her first ever selfie. She decided to send it to Brad, with a message that said, "Am I really pretty to you?"

Brad's phone pinged to indicate a text had come in. When he saw his twin's picture, his cock leaped again. He replied, "Trust me – you are beautiful!" He thought about forwarding it to some of his friends, but then realized he didn't want to have to fight them off when they came around like vultures looking for a delicious meal.

The next morning, Brad was out early again, in case Brianna came out in her bikini. He was rewarded when she appeared once again. Brad stared at her as she strode across the deck in front of him, taking her place on the same deck chair as yesterday. Brad's hormones may have been kicking in, because he thought she was even sexier today than yesterday.

Brianna turned over on her stomach, so that Brad was staring at her bikini-covered ass. Her legs were spread just enough that he could see the cloth-covered mound of her pussy in plain view. He wished there was a way that he could go to her and do the kind of things he was used to doing with all of his girlfriends.

After about 10 minutes, Brianna reached into a bag she had brought from the house and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen. She tried to apply it on her back, but was having trouble reaching around and getting an even application. Brad saw this and found an opportunity. One thing Brad knew was how to take advantage of opportunities to get closer to hot girls.

"Hey, sis – can I help you with that? Brad asked. "Want me to put that on your back for you?"

Brianna replied, "No, that's ok – I think I can get it."

"You might be getting it, but it's uneven, and some spots are left without any sunscreen, so your tan will be uneven.

Brianna was nervous – "I don't know if that would be a good idea."

Brad continued to push his sister. "C'mon, Brianna, it's only your back. It will only take 10 minutes or less, and then you won't have to worry about it again."

"Are you sure you'll just put it on my back?"

Brad smiled and said, "Trust me – only your back, nothing more."

He sprung up from his deck chair and moved over to the chair where Brianna lay. Squirting sunscreen on his hands, he began to work on Brianna's exposed skin. Brad thought he heard a slight moan come from her lips as he slowly worked his way from her shoulders down to her lower back. The only thing getting in the way was the string of the bikini top tied in a bow across her back.

Brad called out, "Hey, sis – this would be a lot easier if you would untie your bikini top so the string in the back doesn't get sunscreen all over it, plus it will even out your tan even more."

"No, I'm afraid you'll see too much!"

"C'mon, sis – what can I see? You're lying on your front, so your tits won't show. Plus it's just you and me out here, and nobody else is watching."

Brianna sighed. "Okay, I guess that makes sense."

She untied her top, and Brad worked the sunscreen into the area where her bikini string had been. He worked primarily on her middle back area, although occasionally his hands went to her sides, as if he were trying to reach the side of her breasts. He got close enough that Brianna blushed, and then raised herself up and covered herself with a towel as she ran back into the house.

Brad stayed outside for a while. He rubbed the extra sunscreen still on his hands into his arms, then walked back over to his chair and sat down. He smiled as he realized his sister was going to be his toughest conquest, which made the reward at the end even more special.

Nothing else happened the rest of the week. Even though Brad continued to spend his mornings out by the pool, Brianna stayed inside. On the weekends when their parents were home, they could have friends over, so Brad had his current girlfriend Amy come and spend some time in the pool with him. He wanted do some naughty things with her, but was afraid he would be caught, so they mostly just swam and made out in the pool, occasionally sneaking a grope here and there. When it was time for her to go, they climbed out of the pool, and as Brad looked to the house, he could see Brianna peeking out the window spying on them, so he took Amy and as he grabbed her ass cheeks, he planted a huge open-mouthed kiss on her face.

Their parents went back to work on Monday, and Brad resumed his position on the deck. He was pleased to see Brianna come out as well, wearing her bikini. Without asking, Brad got up and helped her with her sunscreen. He rubbed it on her back, and then moved lower to put it on her legs. Brianna sucked in her breath as his contact got closer to her ass. Finally she got too nervous, and started to get up, but Brad grabbed her and stopped her.

"Brianna, wait – don't go. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Please stay out here and enjoy the sunshine with me."

Brianna was unsure, but she stopped and sat back down. Brad moved back over to his chair, keeping his eyes trained on his sexy sister. He chastised himself for pushing too hard. He wasn't used to having a girl resist his advances, so he knew he had to reassess how he was going to accomplish his goal.

He decided that maybe they should get more comfortable with each other in other ways. "So what would you like to talk about, Bri?" Perhaps if they could establish a comfortable conversation, her guard might be let down a bit.

Brianna was curious. Normally Brad didn't care anything about her or her life, so she didn't quite know what to think about this sudden attention. "I don't know – how was your time with Amy this weekend?"

Brad smiled – he remembered Brianna had been spying on them, so he decided to pursue this line of conversation a little longer. "Oh, you know, she's very special and I enjoy just spending time with her. But I sure wanted to do more, except mom and dad being around made that impossible."

"What do you mean, you wanted to do more?"

This was going where Brad wanted it to. "You know, sis – Amy and I are more than just friends. She's a sexy girl, and I wanted to spend some quality time with her, if you know what I mean."

Brianna looked confused. "I don't really know Brad – what is quality time?"

Brad pressed on. "You know – sex. Kissing, touching, going down on each other, fucking...things guys and girls like to do to each other. Have you had sex, Brianna? Has someone ever gone down on you?"

Brianna blushed – she started to feel like it was time to run to her bedroom like she had done last week, but she was also curious, so she fought her fears for the time being. "No, I haven't yet – I've never even had a boyfriend. I'm not sure I'm ready to handle that yet."

"What part do you think you couldn't handle?" Brad asked. "Having someone special is pretty great! It's not only nice having that one friend you can always count on, but the sex also feels amazing. I couldn't imagine not having a girlfriend. It's so good - it's almost like a drug!"

"I don't think any guy would ever want to be my girlfriend," Brianna lamented. "Nobody has paid attention to me before."

"That's because you've never opened up and allowed anybody to approach you. You are always wearing those frumpy oversized clothes. But when you came out in that bikini last week, you showed me just how beautiful you are. You're a hot girl, Bri! I guarantee if some of my friends were over here right now and I was inside, they would be hitting on you like crazy!"

"You really think so? Do you really think I'm beautiful? Nobody has ever said that about me before!"

Brad looked intently at her. "Trust me, Bri – I know what a beautiful girl looks like. To tell the truth, if you weren't my sister, I'd be chasing you as well!"

Brianna grinned – she had never felt beautiful before, so hearing this was like a dream come true. She got up from her deck chair and walked over to Brad, leaning down to give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks, Brad – that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" She walked into house and headed straight to her bedroom. As she was taking off her bikini bottom, she noticed that she was wet between her legs, something she had never noticed before. When she touched herself, her body jerked with surprise – it felt good! Too good, so she stopped and finished getting dressed.

At lunch time, Brad was sitting at the table, eating a sandwich he had made for himself. He watched Brianna come in and look in the refrigerator, looking to make her own sandwich. Brad noticed she had reverted back to her mousy self, wearing an oversized t-shirt and baggy jeans. She did still have a little color in her cheeks, which was not normal for her.

Brianna sat down at the table to make her sandwich. She was spreading mayo on the bread when she stopped and looked up at him. "Brad, can I ask you a question?"

Brad nodded, and Brianna continued. "When you were talking about sex earlier, you mentioned going down on each other. What does that mean?"

Brad nearly choked on the bite of sandwich he had just taken. "Well, it's when a girl puts her mouth on her guy's cock, licks it, sucks on it. It's a beautiful thing – I love it when a girl gives me a blow job!"

Brianna made a funny face. "Isn't that gross, to have your mouth on each other's private parts? Especially considering that's where everyone pees! Yuck!"

Brad chuckled. "It's true, you can't deny that. But I know that I always try to be as clean as possible, and if I don't feel clean when someone is going to do that for me, I will take the time to clean it so it's not gross. I'm sure girls do the same thing."

Brianna was still confused. "But why do you need to do that at all, if you are going to have sex anyway? Why is it necessary to use your mouth down there?"

"Because it still feels great, even if you are going to have sex anyway. Some girls don't want to have sex, but they do want their guy to feel good, so they will give him a blow job. And I know that Amy likes it when I eat her pussy. She knows that for that period of time, I am only interested in her having pleasure. It makes her feel special. Plus she's more likely to orgasm from oral sex than she is when we fuck. I think a lot of girls are that way."

The wheels were spinning in Brianna's mind now. She had never talked to anyone about this before. "Brad, can I ask you another personal question? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Sis, if I'm helping you, you can ask me anything. That's what family is for. Didn't mom talk to you about all of this?"

"No, not really," she replied. "You're the only person who has ever talked to me about this at all. What does an orgasm feel like?"

"You mean you've never had an orgasm?"

She lowered her eyes as if she was ashamed. "No, I don't think so."

"Do you ever play with yourself? You know, masturbate?"

Now Brianna blushed. "No, not really. I did kind of touch myself a little while ago, and felt a tingle, but I don't think that was an orgasm."

Brad smiled – this was progressing faster than he ever could have imagined. "Why did you feel the need to touch yourself?"

"Well, when I got to my bedroom to change out of my bikini, I was kind of wet – you know, down there. It was the first time I remember that happening, and I touched down there to feel it. I wanted to make sure it wasn't blood. I knew my period had ended just about a week ago, so it shouldn't be that. When I touched it, that's when I felt the tingle, and quickly stopped."

Brad pressed on. "Okay, first things first. When a girl gets wet down there, her body is preparing her to have sex, by making that moisture to serve as a natural lubricant for when things might slide in there – you know, tongues, fingers, cocks. When they are alone, some girls have toys to put in there as well.

"When a guy orgasms, he feels this warm feeling of pleasure start at the base of his cock and spread throughout his body. He feels a surge, like a pulse, that shoots his sperm out the hole in his cock. It's very pleasurable, although it doesn't last long. But you feel real good for quite a while after. I don't really know what a girl feels, but I think the release of pleasure is similar. It's good enough that you certainly want to do it again and again!"

Brianna smiled. "That sounds amazing – I wonder if I could learn to have an orgasm sometime?"

Brad saw his opening, and charged in. "Sometimes people masturbate to reach an orgasm when they are by themselves. Why don't you try that? It's not naughty, as some people believe. It's just a chance to reach a sexual release. Find some masturbation videos you can look at on your computer to show you what to do. If you still have trouble reaching an orgasm, I would be willing to help you – you know – help you experience one."

"Oh Brad, we couldn't do that – that would be wrong! What if people found out? How would that affect our relationship? Brothers and sisters don't do that!"

Brad put his hand on hers as he continued. "First of all, I think you might find that more brothers and sisters are doing that than you might think. It's just that they don't talk about it because it's perceived to be a bad thing. I've had plenty of girls tell me that I do a good job of getting them off – having an orgasm – when I do that for them. But for you it would be different – it would be a brother helping a sister because he loves her. It would be between only you and me, for the rest of our lives."

Brianna had forgotten her sandwich by now. Her mind was spinning – so much to think about. She got up from the table, and looking at Brad, she said, "Thanks for talking about these things with me, Brad. I love you too." She turned and headed back into the safety of her bedroom.

Brad leaned back his chair and smiled. It was just a matter of time now, and he could hardly wait to make this conquest. It was easy for him to justify his desire, because he believed he would be helping her experience pleasure for the first time. He reached down and felt his cock, which had grown inside his jeans. He headed to his bedroom for the sole purpose of jacking off while thinking about his sexy sister.

The next day, their morning activities repeated themselves. Brianna came out on the deck in her bikini, and Brad rubbed sunscreen on her back. Today, he decided to move forward just a little bit, so he began to turn her over to put sunscreen on her front.

Brianna resisted. "No, Brad, you don't need to do that. I can put it on my own front."

Brad countered, "Listen, it makes sense for me to go ahead and do it. I already have sunscreen on my hands, so it's no problem for me to continue."

Brianna laid back as he began to rub sunscreen on her front. He started with the area of her stomach between her bikini top and bottom, making sure to get her sides. He then moved up above her chest to apply it to her shoulder blades and her upper chest. As he was doing this, he was getting hard, which was easy to see underneath his swim trunks. He didn't try to hide it, and was hoping she'd notice and ask about it.