Truth or Fantasy 07: Photos

Story Info
Photos at the local dogging spot.
885 words
4.39
5.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the local scenic look out, I held up my new white phone "Would you mind taking a few photos of me for my collection?" I asked the handsome gentleman wearing a red Titleist golf cap.

"Not at all, in fact, I was trying to figure out what to say to you." he replied eagerly.

"When I saw you in your pink dress, I knew I wanted to meet you. You are gorgeous." he anxiously continued. What was he worried about - as if I would run off after an opening line like that.

"Great." I said, "Maybe something that includes everything like these..." I continued as I went to the gallery folder on my phone and showed him a few photos of me in various exhibitionist poses. He seemed to especially like the ones where he could see the bikini tan lines that, over the recent long weekend, I had just enhanced at the nude beach.

"I like that one a lot." he said breathlessly "Would you mind?" he said as he laid his calloused hand on my arm holding the phone and ran this thumb tantalizingly over my smooth skin.

Oh my, I thought...what a big thumb...mmmmmm.

"Yes that is a nice one of me naked on the beach with a shiny silver cock ring. No, I don't mind if you touch. But I like it gentle...mmmm... Yes, just like that." I cooed.

"Pictures first, I'll stand over here." I graciously took charge and handed him my phone. His hands were trembling as I pushed myself into him and my phone into his big rough hand.

"Relax darling, I'm the one posing, not you." I whispered as I pulled away slowly.

I whirled, twirled, twisted, looked over my shoulder, tugged at the hem of my wrap-around dress, exposing some leg. After a few minutes, he was breathing hard and his slacks were tenting out.

"Maybe something like this?" I asked as I leaned forward against the rail and raised the back hem of my dress exposing my ass. He snapped away as I looked back over my shoulder into his eyes.

"Or maybe something like this?" I suggested as I turned around and leaned backwards, arching my back and extending my right leg in a dancer's pose.

"Maybe you could raise the hem a little bit more?" he asked quietly.

"How about this?" I inquired as I raised the right hem up to my waist and turned about 45 degrees to him so he could see uninterrupted my long tanned legs from my pink toenails to my bikini bottom's tanline.

"Yes, oh my gosh yes... would you show me your whole package?" he gasped as he began to walk closer and lower himself down to get a real close up.

I let him take as many pictures as he wanted. I encouraged him to help me stay hard by letting him have the odd fondle and kiss of my cock head. My camera phone and his face were within inches of my cock as it twitched in the sunlight.

"Thank you for that." I said as I reached for my phone. He was left staring at my cock.

He gave me little kiss on my gurl clit before standing up. "You are super sexy!" he stated as he moved in closer and pressed his tenting cock into my ass. I felt him kissing my neck as I helped him get his hands inside the top of my dress. I held his hands on my nipples..."Remember gently, I like gentle."

He did not disappoint as he slowly tweaked and pulled at my nascent budding breasts. I let him play for a while before he withdrew one hand and to cup my ass before pulling up the hem of the dress to directly squeeze my bare ass. He then slid his hand around and began to stroke me in earnest as I leaned back against him.

We were both hot and, moving me toward the bench, he sat down and had me face him. He turned the peak of his cap around, bent over, took me in his mouth and worked his lips back and forth over the head of my cock before engulfing me. I watched the red golf cap on his head bob up and down on my cock as I responded and began to thrust myself into him.

"I'm about to cum." I warned him.

Without taking his mouth of my cock he nodded and gurgled "Yessssh pllleeaas."

I came deeply, ferociously into his mouth as he clamped himself on my cock. He let my still hard cock withdraw from his mouth and I watched as he swallowed.

He was smiling. My legs were shaking, my dress was around my waist. My handbag on the bench. My breathing coming in deep gasps.

"That was fantastic - the best ever." he said "I hope it was good for you as it was for me?" he asked solicitously as he kissed my saliva and cum covered cock. As if he couldn't tell by the way I was having to hold onto him just to stay upright.

"My first time with a T-gurl." he said

"Don't be a stranger." I replied.

We talked a bit, he gave me a big hug.

"Thursday morning?" he asked.