Tuesday Morning Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked straight at her and said, "Yes I'd like that... yes."

She rubbed her thighs and said, "Well okay then, that's a date... but for right now I'd like a cock in me... please... my Tuesday morning fix."

As she finished saying that she slapped both thighs, the sound echoed around the room, made me look straight at them, and my eyes closed slowly. My God, they didn't even wobble they were so firm. She noticed and said, "Oh... sorry... did I just send your rocket into outer space!"

She placed both hands behind her onto the sides of the bench and said, "Come on, get it out and get it in here," as she flicked her hips a couple of times.

I stood, took my shoes and trousers off, underpants too; and as I did my cock sprung up. She commented, "Fuckin' hell Sid, who'd have thought it hey. I'd love to suck the cum out of that fat bastard."

I moved towards her face and she said, "But we don't have time for that sort of indulgence right now."

I stopped in my tracks and she said, "As I said just a quickie for now and hopefully a fuller experience on our very first proper date."

She looked quickly at her watch and flicked her hips up and down and said, "Come on get that cucumber into this sandwich."

I moved onto the bench and into position as she lowered herself down flat. She grabbed me in a hug as I tried to find her opening. My face had never been as close to hers before, we looked at each other as she wriggled her hips in aid to help me.

Ah, there I was, just popped the head in and she was already fairly wet. As I had located our coupling her eyes widened and a smile came on her face. I pushed further in and kept going till I was fully buried in her.

Her eyes sparkled and shone so brightly as she said, "Oh God when I commented about your rocket I didn't realise you actually had an Exocet missile."

I started to fuck her slowly, with full deep strokes. She said, "Now that makes me feel like I've got a cock in my pussy. Oh fuck that's so nice."

I picked up the pace because I knew we didn't have that much time, and to be honest, I was so close to Cumming anyway.

I had taken over from watching Mary-Anne get fucked on that bench, to fucking Mary-Anne on that bench. God, it felt so nice to have my cock up her. It was a bit strange as well, with me and her fully clothed from the waist up. Not being able to see her tits while I fucked her was a disappointment.

I so looked forward to our first date and I hoped it would be soon. I could see her face very clearly, the light over-head illuminated it so clearly. And then it changed, her eyes closed and an amazing smile came over her, her skin began to glow and she looked radiant.

Her bucking became very harsh and she grabbed me tightly. Murmurs and groans emanated from her as she went through an orgasm.

I too was there; I sped up a little more and said, "I'm Cumming."

She opened her eyes slightly and said, "In me blow in me!"

I didn't want to cum in her, not that day; I'll wait for our first date for that. I rose and she tried to hug me tighter, I forced myself out of her grip. I withdrew my cock and stood up, she rose up and again propped herself up with her hands behind her onto the bench.

I grabbed my cock and frenziedly jerked off; I pointed my cock at her thigh and ejaculated straight onto it. She swung her leg around and I spurted onto that one as well. I released shot after shot onto each thigh in turn. After my final load, I rubbed my cock on her cum covered thigh.

She said, "Thank you... he's never given me a penetrative orgasm."

I ran my cock-head up and down the full length of her thigh, and my cock felt so amazing for having done that. She said, "Fuck! You blow a fuckin' load. I'll need the whole fuckin' box to wipe up that spillage."

I grinned, bent down towards her and kissed her on the lips. That was the first time we kissed. I rose back up and stepped back as she ran a hand over her thigh, spreading my cum over every uncovered square inch of both thighs and across her pussy.

She looked up and saw me smiling, watching her smother herself; she said, "Such a big payload. Been saving it up have we!"

I went to grab the tissue box and said, "Not really, I cum like that all the time, usually more if I don't cum for a day or two."

I took the box over to her and placed it on the bench; I tore out a couple of sheets and wiped my cock. She took quite a few sheets and wiped her thighs down, I watched her every move as she did that.

When she finished she noticed I still looked at her thighs, she said, "Go on, I know you want to."

I did, I really did, I had put my trousers on and I stepped closer to her, I knelt and kissed her thigh, all the way from knee to hip, I lay soft tender kisses. And I also ran my hands along each firm thigh as I groped and fondled them, almost had my cock twitching again.

I could have stayed there all day given the chance, I was in a trance when she rudely woke me by saying, "We haven't got the time you want right now."

I screwed my eyes up and stood by placing my hands on her thighs with a final grope. We both got properly dressed and she shoved the tissues into both my trouser pockets.

She said, "I think you know the routine, you first."

Just as I was a couple of steps away she said, "I'm free tomorrow night if you'd like to give me a Creampie!"

12