Tunnel Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This woman was gorgeous in so many ways. She was really petite. She had smile that lit up her entire face. She radiated friendliness and kindness. And her body was, well hard to make out in some ways because she wore her clothes loosely. But it was obvious she wasn't big underneath them. The clothes weren't huge and she moved much too gracefully to not be fit.

"Hi stranger. It has been a while." 'Train Neighbors' I thought. Hmmm. "Look, I'm embarrassed." I set down my laptop bag and pulled out a business card. "Can we introduce ourselves again? I'm Rod." I finished writing my cell phone number on the card. 'I have to get new cards.' I thought. This is crazy having to add my cell phone all the time. I handed it to...

"Nice to meet you Rod. I'm Stephanie. No need to be embarrassed. I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves."

"I think you're right Stephanie." I picked up my bag and started walking beside Stephanie. "It's nice to finally have a name to put with your beautiful smile." I think Stephanie blushed a little. "You're home late tonight. That's not normal for you?"

Stephanie didn't stop smiling when she replied with more information than I had expected. "No. Not at all normal. And now I have to go to my ex-husband's to pick up my children. I hate this." She lost her smile a little when she said those three words.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"I don't think so but thanks for asking Rod."

"Text or call if ever you need to talk with a stranger who won't pass judgement or offer advice."

"I may take you up on that offer Rod. I've gotta run. See you on the train sometime."

"Goodnight Stephanie," I shouted after her. She turned in the opposite direction to me at the bottom of the stairs.

I thought about my interaction with Stephanie while I was driving home. I was relaxed and unaggressive towards her, probably because I had just had an orgasm prior to seeing her. Otherwise I may have pressed harder, which likely would have been bad.

I got home, had a quick bite to eat, showered, and slept great!

12