Turkish Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman seeks revenge - & an end to her sexual frustration.
25.4k words
4.55
65.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
755 Followers

copyright ©2008 All rights reserved.

(Author's note: This "just for fun" story was inspired by a recent news report regarding a hotel in Turkey where the male employees had been sacked for "accommodating" the female guests. It's also a nod of appreciation to the stories by New Forester.)

* * *

Beatrice was sitting on the divan in her comfortably appointed room. Tears meandered down her pretty face. She still felt breathless and as if she was in free fall. Hearing James answer the phone a short while ago was like being pushed out of an airliner with no parachute. It not only had been his voice, it had been his "bedroom voice," that verbal tone he hadn't used with her in years. She heard the little slut too, telling him to give her the phone just before Bea had pressed the end button on her cell without speaking a word.

It was now screamingly obvious to her why he had been so enthusiastic and insistent about her accompanying the girls on this ten day holiday to the Turkish 'Riviera,' women she knew but with whom she really wasn't that close, wives of other execs at the corporation. Mags was right. James was bopping that little twenty-something slut from the secretarial pool, whom he had referred to as his 'girl Friday.'

Bea had called home first. With the time difference, it was after 11:00p in London when the telephone rang there. No answer. She hadn't left a message. She had then called the number Mags had gotten in the afternoon, after telephoning another woman from the secretary pool whom Mags referred to as her 'little confidential informant.' Mags had made a point of getting the number after Bea had said her James would never cheat on her. Mags had been two sheets to the wind on the beach when they had their little discussion, just short of an argument about Bea not partaking of what the local "boys" had to offer. That's when Mags dumped the news of James' infidelity on her.

Bea had been upset even before Mags' shocking statement about James. She didn't like how the other women with her were partying every night so far, staying out to all hours, bringing young men to their rooms, and blatantly cheating on their husbands. Bea had gone to bed early both nights, mostly to get away from the goings on.

As a child, Bea had been brought up not to be stingy or a penny pincher, but frugal, especially regarding her own extravagances. She had thought the trip cost a small fortune but James had insisted she deserved it. Their rooms weren't in the hotel proper. They were letting a very comfortable and modern vacation house right on the shore, one of four which were part of the new beach front hotel complex. They had access to the pool, game room, tennis courts and everything else the hotel offered. Each woman had her own private bedroom and private bath. Even though Bea had tried to get to sleep early each night, she had heard sounds from both sides of her room - laughing, clapping sounds, a glass or two breaking, headboards of beds thumping against the walls, even a few orgasmic grunts and squeals of delight.

She had gotten up the second night, dressed and walked down the beach when she hadn't been able to take the sounds coming from Mags' room. No one else had been in the house. It had been before midnight so she hadn't thought the short walk on the beach to the hotel would be dangerous. She had passed many couples along the shore, walking arm in arm, or holding hands. She had a drink at the outdoor bar on the hotel's terrace.

When she returned to the house a little before 1:00a, she had stepped into the lounge and Colette had been slouched on the couch, her long legs spread wide, only wearing a short silk robe which was open, as a kneeling, dark, handsome, young man had his face buried between her thighs, his tongue and mouth obviously attending her sex. Colette had laughed and said, "Whoopsie!" The young naked man pulled his head up and laughed too. Bea had hurried past them up to her room. The noises of fornication coming through the walls again, Mags and Delores doing what Colette undoubtedly would be doing soon.

She had lain awake half the night, not being able to rid her mind of the sight of the handsome, swarthy, young man's face buried between Colette's thighs and how clearly she had been enjoying it. Bea hadn't been able to remember the last time James' tongue had touched her down there. She exercised religiously both anaerobic and aerobic at the health club and she watched what she ate, even all the girls here said she had the best body of their little group. Mags of course said that was because she was the youngest at 37, but then admitted she was just envious.

Mags and the other girls all exercised at health clubs too. They had very attractive, even sexy, if not quite sizzling hot, bodies for being women in their early 40's. Bea thought how little difference her fit figure made to James. She had been so sexually frustrated for years now. She had never believed women reached their sexual peak in their mid-thirties. She thought that was just mumbo jumbo, some feminist nonsense to somehow imply getting older had some benefits, giving women something to look forward to before entering menopause. She now knew it was true.

She recalled how Colette had commented that Bea should have the best figure, because she had never had her body stretched out with the inconvenience of childbirth. That was Bea's biggest disappointment in her life. She took no solace in the fact that it was James' low motility and not her eggs or uterus. She had brought up the idea of adoption to James, but he didn't even want to discuss it, let alone consider it.

And now his lousy sperm was filling some tramp at the office! When she heard his "bedroom" voice on the other end, she really hadn't been that shocked about his infidelity specifically, it had more to do with her hopes and marriage being viciously crushed. She admitted though that when she pressed the end button on her cell, she was still stunned about James, even though in her heart she had guessed Mags was probably right before telephoning. His sexual disinterest now made sense. When the shock had started to wear off, she had thought she'd start sobbing, and she did cry, but more of a gentle whimpering shedding of tears. Another tear ran down her cheek.

She took a deep breath, then rose from the divan and went into her private bathroom. She pulled some tissues from the dispenser, wiped her eyes and blew her nose. She gazed into the mirror. She was still relatively young looking at 37. Her hair was touched up but it had always been blond, her muff attested to that fact. She really was in great shape, maybe better shape than she was when she married James at 23. She had used exercising as a way to dull her sexual desires. Her muscles were toned but not bulging, her tummy was flat. She needed to work more on her hips but her bottom was tight for a woman approaching forty. She was slender, her boobs weren't huge but they weren't small either. She had always taken care of her skin, used sun block all the time, got her tans sprayed on at the health club. The girls called her skinny. She weighed fifteen pounds less than the charts said was appropriate for a woman of 5'- 6."

She knew 'skinny' was an exaggeration, just a compliment, but damn it, she was thin, attractive, and according to the girls again, she had a body most men would drool over. She never watched for it, but she knew men took notice of her sometimes, even young men, they certainly did the past couple of days around the hotel beach and in the bar. She shouldn't count the hotel staff, because she had realized yesterday they were probably just looking for side work being 'escorts' for woman like Mags, Colette, and Delie. She turned in profile to the mirror. She ran her hand over her bum. It was tight, firm and curvy. Mags said she had a bustle. Another exaggeration but it was sexy arse, maybe even sexier than that American pop singer who was trying to act in movies now. Her own hips weren't as wide as that younger woman's.

As she checked her image out, her anger started overpowering her sadness. She deserved better than James. She deserved the attention of a man who would give her what she had been craving for the past handful of years. She was horny all the time and James never even picked up on any of her hints, wasn't interested, was tired whenever they went to bed. How many times had she just been frank and asked him to make love, and he responded, Not tonight, darling. I'm a bit exhausted. Hard day at the office and all that. Fifty times? A hundred times?

She kept the house for him, did all the little things and errands he needed done, even set out his clothes every morning, and then he got his kicks, his sex, his intimacy outside of the home with some tramp?! No wonder he was always exhausted at bedtime! Well, she'd keep his house, do all the nice things she did for him every day that he took for granted now, and keep up the pretense of being a happily married couple, but she'd get her sexual needs met outside the damn home too!

She went to the closet and pulled out her tightest, smallest tank dress. A nice light blue to draw attention to her blue eyes. She'd go to the bar and just see how many offers she got and maybe, just maybe she'd have a little Turkish affair, tit for tat! Why should she care about a cheating, lying, tired, fool of a husband?! How long had her marriage been a sham?!

She considered wearing her high heeled wedgies which she thought made her legs look more alluring, but knew she'd be getting smashed tonight, and she always found it difficult to walk in them when she was a bit snockered. Instead she chose her thin strap, flat, leather sandals, those would be safer footwear. Tit for tat, James! You bastard!

*

She had sat with the girls for an hour in the hotel's outdoor restaurant, until her 'friends' all left with their escorts. She had moved to the inside bar, hoping to attract some man, even a German, but the bar crowd wasn't what it had been the previous two evenings, it looked more like a 'couples only' night. She had asked Amand, the barman, why it seemed there were so few single people around.

He had said there was a sailing regatta or something down the coast. A lot of the guests had gone to watch and party afterwards from what he understood.

She sipped her drink and knew she was very close to being inebriated. Maybe she'd get really smashed, maybe then at least she'd be able to sleep. She didn't want to go back to the house and listen to the sounds the other 'girls' and their 'escorts' would be making. It would just make her feel more frustrated and sad. She didn't want to think about James committing adultery, nor did she want to cry. She glanced at Amand. He was making a drink. He glanced at her and she didn't turn her face quickly away as she had been doing. He smiled. Beatrice looked away. She sipped her martini once more out of nervousness. Out the corner of her eye she saw Amand approaching.

"You are most pretty of you English ladies, but... you don't like fun, eh? You don't like fun like they... your friends like?" Amand smiled. "Or maybe tonight you change your mind, eh? You want some fun? Maybe some little fun, more than of beach?"

Her heartbeat quickened. "I..." She picked up her martini and drank the rest. She tried to remember if that was her third or fourth cocktail. "I... I don't know." Her stomach knotted. It had been a stupid response.

"I buy you drink, Bea like the alphabet letter. On the house."

"I... I don't... um.... well, all right.... yes. Thank you."

She watched the dark, handsome, young man make up her drink. He served it with a smile.

"Thank you."

"Be one moment, Bea. Got other guests. You okay for minute?"

"Yes... yes, thank you." She had no idea why she was thanking him so much.

Amand smiled. "Good." He moved off and mixed drinks for a group of loud, middle-aged, tanned Germans. All the women had very curvy figures, large breasts, much larger than her own. She gulped half the martini. She envisioned James' face buried between the young thighs of the sec pool slut. She stared at Amand and envisioned his face between her own thighs, his tongue pushing in and playing around her sexually deprived cunt. Yes, it was a cunt tonight. Not a vagina, not even a pussy. It was a cunt, just like the cunt James was fucking, that James was probably licking right now!

She saw one of the waiters smiling as he walked behind the bar and said something to Amand. The barman laughed as he started building another drink, then he said something to the waiter. The waiter leaned to the side and his eyes met hers. He said something to Amand. Amand put a glass on the tray and turned his face to her. He was grinning, nodded at her and then said something to the waiter. The waiter's smile grew as he gave Amand a brief reply, then he turned and walked out from behind the bar with the drink on his tray delivering it to table near the doors to the beach.

Bea wondered if they were both laughing at her, if they somehow knew about James. She didn't care if they were laughing at her. She picked up her glass and bottom upped it. She made a decision, that what was good for the gander was definitely also good for the goose. Yes, tit for tat. As she set the glass down she took a deep, slow breath. As if on cue Amand appeared, one hand removing her empty glass, the other presenting her with a fresh double martini. "I... I din't order that." Her tongue felt slow forming words.

"On the house, Bea like the letter." Amand smiled. He took a step to the side, reached under the bar for a small bottle of mineral water. He opened it and took a sip as he stepped back to the English tourist. "The bar closes in half of hour, then I clean for few minutes, then I go off work. Maybe have some fun."

Bea felt anxiety rising within her. She took another gulp of vodka. "Oh?" She had made up her mind but she couldn't just say I want to have sex with you. She had no idea how things like this worked.

"I think you like to have more fun, yes? Go to another bar? More martini? I have go to another bar, my uncle has bar on beach, not... not like this, more like local, you know 'local?' Like all people go to. I get paid today. I owe money to uncle. I don't have car, but Melik, my friend here, he have car. He drive, you come with us. You meet my uncle. He nice man. He like you too. We have martinis there. Fun. Local fun, like tourists like to see sometimes, yes?"

She didn't know this young man at all. Normally she would never even consider going anywhere with him, even in daylight, but the martinis were giving her liquid courage and her anger about James was adding a devil may care attitude to her now fully acknowledged craving for sex. Her body was yearning, burning for a man's touch, aching to feel a cock, a young, vibrant, stiff cock plunging into her. Yet she was a little frightened of it all too. She heard a burst of very loud laughter come from the table of Germans. The drunken laughter made her fear rise for a moment. "I don't thi... I mean... um..." She took a slow breath and the vision of James' licking that office slut's cunt flashed through her mind. "Yes, maybe... maybe that would be nice." Her fear rose yet again at her own brazenness. She took a verbal step back. "Jus'... jus' for one cocktail, jus' one drink. Then... then you drive me home. Okay?"

"Yes, Bea like the letter." Amand grinned. "We sit at uncle's, have nice time, talk, maybe dance, one drink, then Melik and me drive you home. Yes?"

"I... um... I suppose, yes then, all right."

Amand grinned then moved down the bar and started the clean up chores, wiping things down, then stacking glasses and straightening bottles of spirits. He began counting the cash receipts. Melik came up twice to get more drinks for the Germans and two other tables with couples. He always looked at her with a smile each time. As soon as she finished her drink, Amand again appeared with a fresh one, saying it was on the house and apologized that she had to wait for him to finish.

The Germans finally left a half hour later. Amand took the receipts and money to the cashiers office and returned within minutes. He and Melik spoke for a few moments, then the waiter left the bar. Amand walked over to Bea smiling. She was tipsy enough to no longer be nervous. She just told herself what she had told him earlier, that she was just going to go with him for one drink. No harm in that, right? Yet, she knew there was more to it. She felt an excitement she hadn't since her university days, the thrill of not knowing how the rest of the evening would play out, and there was definitely erotic electricity in the air.

"Bea like the letter." Amand smiled. "We wait for Melik out in front. He go to get his auto and will meet us there. Yes?"

Bea raised her glass and finished off her martini. She wasn't sure how many she had as she set the glass down. Amand took it and quickly washed and dried it. She slid off her bar seat and felt dizzy for a moment. It made her giggle. Amand came around the bar and offered his arm. She laced her own around his as she grabbed her purse from the bar.

Amand kept grinning. "We have good time, fun, tonight. You see we will."

"Uh-huh, I'm sure we will."

At the main doors, she took her arm back and he opened the door for her. Outside his hand pressed against her lower back. "We wait to side for Melik. He will come soon." Amand glanced back at the entrance. The female night manager had been walking around a lot during the evening. He didn't see any managerial persons.

"All right." She tensed for a moment when they stepped out of the bright entrance lights to the walkway around the circular drive. Amand's hand had slid down to her bum. "Amand, I... um..." His hand slid up to her waist. She felt his body press against hers. His face turned and came closer too.

"You are true English beauty rose, Bea. All men who see you say. I am very lucky man you say yes to go to bar with me."

"That's... that's very schweet of you to say, Amand."

"I not just say, I believe, Bea like the letter." He took a chance, pulled her closer and kissed her temple. She didn't push away. He smiled. "Melik will be here soon." His hand drifted down to her arse again. He cupped her bun, not harshly, just a gentle squeeze. Her felt her bottom tense, then her back did likewise. He moved his hand to her waist again. "Yes, very beautiful, very sexy Bea." He gave her head another kiss. "You feel relax with me, yes?"

"I... yes, I... I feel relaxed." She lied. Her heart was racing. Her breathing had quickened.

"Melik be here in minute." His hand drifted down yet again, cupping, gently squeezing the curve of her fleshy yet firm posterior. She tensed again and inhaled a quick breath. His hand slid and caressed the other pouting cheek of her arse.

"Amand, your... your hand... you shoon't..." She felt it slide once more, caressing the other bun again. He squeezed it slightly harder. She exhaled a soft moan, "Oohhhhmm." His face was at her profile.

"Yes, Bea, my English beauty rose?"

Her body tensed when she felt his fingertips trace the cleft of her arse. "I... no... you... mustn't... we... ca... " She started to step away but his hand moved quickly to her waist and stopped her. She was glad he did.

"I want to kiss you, Bea. One kiss. Just one nice kiss. Yes?" He moved in front of her sliding his hand on her waist.

"I... Amand, I'm a mar..." His mouth was on hers and after a few seconds of shock, and acknowledging it was the first kiss by any man other than James since her wedding day, her body began to respond. Her arms rose and encircled his neck, her mouth opened wider and his tongue slid against her own. He pulled her closer and she didn't resist very much, if at all. A moment later her mouth opened even wider and she pressed her supple body into his. His hand slid down to her derriere. It caressed her arse again, more urgently than before. She pouted her bottom towards his hand. She knew she had already surrendered. She knew the night was going to one she'd always remembered. Her "Turkish affair." She felt alive, excited and so aroused. Her pussy clenched and she knew she was already getting moist.

A_Satori
A_Satori
755 Followers