Turmoil, Lust and Dripping Sheets

Story Info
The affair continues and gets nastier and lustful.
1.1k words
25k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reconciling the Start of a Bad Affair

We meet at the dog park. I bring my two poodle mixes and Timothy is there with his two Labradors.

As I look up, Timothy is grinning ear to ear - I know he's happy to see me.

I wore a pair of thong underwear under my sweats so he'd look every time I stooped down to grab the dogs. I made sure I bent down sticking my ass in the air as much as possible.

I would catch Tim watching and getting aroused. I knew he was thinking 'I want a piece of that ass again.'

But, I was coy. I wasn't going to air my horniness for him right away.

We discuss the last few weeks and our affair.

"I know I've been acting crazy but you make me so angry," Julie responded. "Enough analyzing and arguing," I end after what seemed like forever dickering back and forth with each other.

We spend a few hours gallivanting around the park; breaking up the dog fights. Finally, I have to leave before I have a nervous breakdown.

Nervous breakdown - because of the dog fights or because of Timothy, I ask myself.

We go outside the park. "Do you want to go to the IHOP," I ask.

"No, I had a late lunch," Timothy replies.

We meander and I expect nothing. I just want to depart friends...friends for over 30 years. I'm not tense, or upset - just happy to see Timothy.

We talk outside the dog park for at least an hour.

"I owe you a great...." says Timothy.

I didn't hear him. I thought he said he owed me dinner or something.

"What did you say?" I asked.

I owe you a great orgasm."

I laugh at Tim. I was surprised. "Well, yes you do, as a matter of fact." I kiss him on the neck and give him a little squeeze around the shoulders and neck.

We talk some more and then I say that "I will look forward to our next encounter."

Tim smiled ear to ear again. The nervousness was resolved between the two of us.

"You can bring out the toys," he requests.

"Eventually," I reply. "See you soon," and I run across the street with my dogs wriggling my ass some more.

Laughing to myself, I look forward to my 'owe' and lustful thoughts of the future.

We Continue Our Affair

The next day, Tim calls me. "Hi Julie." We carry on some small talk and then he asks, "Would you like to go out to dinner Saturday night?"

"Sure," I respond. "That sounds nice."

A few days pass and I start to get ready for our date.

I put on a sexy summer dress, low-cut, sleeveless, red and purple with a seductive jagged hemline. I put on purple heels and no hose. The bra I'm wearing shows just enough cleavage. My hair looks just right still with the blond streaks for the summer. The dangling earrings set the mood.

After all, Timothy owes me an orgasm.

I hear a knock at the door. "Come in, Timothy."

He opens the door, wearing a cotton summer shirt and Dockers, grinning ear to ear and gives me a sexy kiss.

I don't act overly excited yet underneath my panties, I'm horney and getting wet already. WE are going out to dinner, I think to myself.

"You look nice, Julie."

"You do, too," I respond back.

Tim walks closer to me and runs his hand up my back smoothing his palm on my bare shoulders. He let's one of my spaghetti straps fall kissing my shoulders and butterfly kissing my neck.

"Ah, what do we have here, Julie. No bra?" he asked.

Well, no bra and no panties but I wasn't going to tell him that.

He pulls out my breast and begins sucking my nipple.

I am getting so wet. I was waiting for this. I can't fight him off now.

As Tim sucks the other nipple, he lifts my dress and reaches for my pussy.

"Oh, Tim, we should go to dinner," I gasp.

"We will. But how about an appetizer first?" he asks.

I'm getting wetter and I felt his hard dick against my smooth leg.

Tim is kissing me passionately and three fingers are in my pussy. He relentlessly continues in and out, in and out. He kisses me harder and sits down on the floor.

"Hmmmmm, no panties, Julie? He licks my pussy spreading my pussy lips and dipping his tongue into my wet pussy. He sticks his finger up my ass smothering my pussy with his tongue and digging his finger deeper into my ass.

I'm becoming weak at the knees while he rubs his hands up and down my thighs. "Oh, don't stop!" and I begin quivering and falling back on the barcalounger.

He gets on his knees and sticks his tongue back into my pussy rather forcefully.

"Like this, Julie?" Tim asks.

I say nothing.

I start cumming hard and he won't let me push him away.

I'm getting so loud bursting with pleasure.

"You wanted a great orgasm, now didn't you Julie?" Tim asks.

"Yeah," I stutter.

"Well, I'm not finished with you yet!" Tim brags.

He turns me over, lifting my dress, my face buried in the pillow on the seat of the chair. He sticks his huge cock inside my, fingering my clit, and I cum again.

"A little horney tonight, aren't we, Julie? Hold night honey – you're in for a ride tonight."

He sticks his cock into me deeper and I'm enthralled with the hardness and thickness of his cock.

"Deeper, Tim – go deeper," I beg.

"Oh, I'm planning to do a lot more than that Julie."

He pulls out as I'm cumming again and continues rubbing my pussy as I'm trembling and breathless.

Tim eases something into my ass hole.

It feels so good. I can't concentrate. What's he doing? Oh, my goodness.

As Tim eases his cock into my hole, he moves in deeper and deeper.

He's easing in and pushing his self up my ass and playing with my clit now.

My ass is clinching him so tight; he squelches and releases a loud sigh as he cums in my ass.

I am orgasming so inflexibly and erotically, I'm about to pass out.

Tim pulls his cock out of me as we both roll on the floor. He rests his limp cock on my ass as we embrace without words.

Tim owed me a great orgasm but I didn't know what he meant.

As we regain our strength, Tim says, "Maybe I didn't' get your virgin pussy in college but your virgin ass was worth the wait."

Tim and I have known each other for over thirty years.

"Yes, it was, Tim," as we climb under the sheets and fall asleep.

I forgot about dinner and so did Tim.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Lucky Fellow!

Tim is one lucky fellow as he proceeds to seduce the object of his affection. Sexygodess is always a delightful with the crisp dialogue and short paragraphs making any story she decides to write a delight to read. Terrific Read!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Sexygodesso6 always delivers in the end!

Wonderfullyu erotic, chapter in a series thats been interesting! Great sex!

Wonderful job!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Getting Busy A college grad falls for a beautiful blonde widow.in Mature
Ginger Not your normal card game.in Mature
Bachelor Party Minori wants me to be a stripper at these guys' party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Jasmine Makes Three Married couple shares a wild evening with their sexy friend.in Mature
Student Bodies - in Spain A dozen students have a really sexy holiday.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories