Twenty Four Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dress allowed my shoulders to be exposed and a strange man approached us at our table whilst we were eating. He stood at our table and closer to me to place one hand on my shoulder, freely touching. He was looking at my body, my emphasised boobs, asking where we had come from. Perhaps that was only part of his reason for being intimate by chance. I remained silent as my man answered his questions, enjoying the attention I was getting. The man seemed to be new to the island and a sight-seer in many ways. Their conversation continued for quite a while as the gazes of the man became more intent on my body, still with his hand on my shoulder. I smiled and winked at my companion, and calmly he asked the man, "You wouldn't be wanting to fuck my wife by any chance would you?"... I did not expect that remark and neither did the stranger who apologetically moved on.

Apart from the usual marriage vows, there was a rule. I accepted it, again for the number of years of sexual freedom he had allowed me over the years. That rule was quite clear to me, and if by any chance he would bring along another man or woman, he would insist watching us have oral sex and at the end, reaching his climax, share his cum on my face. We had already done it once since we had been married to break the ice.

The third person was a work colleague of his, handsome and young. I confess, I enjoyed every moment of the act. He said I would and promised that if it should happen again, then I would never be disappointed. These were his terms and I was willing to obey. It was now time to become a responsible wife and mother to our children, and those earlier days of being "unfaithful" on my own selfish part were over.

In the restaurant we enjoyed a variety of local sea food. The best I have ever tasted and the reason we had chosen that place. Sea food to both of us was an aphrodisiac, especially with the right white wine chosen again by the trusted waiter, Stephano.

Stephano was one of many young locals I had fancied. And, Stephano was one who I had chance to make love to during one of my visits on vacation to Ibiza. I knew he still remembered by the way he grinned and winked at me, although it had been a good few years in the past. He had left me with great memoirs of amazing sex and so filthy that I can hardly believe I had got involved. Stephano was one of those who took sex to its limits, especially when he had the obligations of delivering exactly what I desired. Sex with Stephano in those days lasted all night through, from dusk till dawn and personally I would love to go there again, despite the fact that we were both ten years older now.

I dare not ask my man to suggest one of his threesomes with Stephano. That would have to remain in his hands, although he probably knew how much I would love it for old time sake. Just to experience that amazing oral sex either way. It was something my man had to want desperately. But Stephano could fuck amazingly well, and the rules were oral sex only. My man would no longer allow another man's cock inside of me, even though I trusted myself to take precautions.

As our gorgeous waiter delivered the wine and moved from our table, I could not help gazing at him. "Don't bother. He isn't yours any more..." My man told me. I knew he would make a comment. Not only was I gazing, but I was growing moist on the thought of those unforgettable evenings. Still, I can always remember and fantasise.

Once dinner was over, we headed for the restaurant veranda, lit up by chains of LED lights. The sun had already set hours previously leaving the night sky covered in a light cloud reflecting the lights of the clubs in the area. The cool winter Mediterranean breeze felt good on my skin, but what was more enchanting was the way he took me into his arms and we kissed. That feeling had never changed over the years for either of us. It still gave me shivers down my spine, and like the first time, it still had that special magic. Amazing what a deep meaningful kiss can do to you. Nobody else but my fem lover could do that to me.

I told him I loved him as I locked my fingers between his on both hands, and he replied likewise squeezing them and then telling me what I was doing to him in a low sexy voice. It was time to leave and return to our villa. There was plenty to do despite the amount of food and drink we had consumed. No matter what, it was time to play once more.

I could feel the cool breeze between my thighs and even more in my naked groin where the coolness seemed harsher. I was wet and thoughts, not only of Stephano, who watched us from a distance, of making love began to make me horny.

He took my hand and out of sight of those around. He let me feel his semi erect cock in his trousers and shorts beneath. "It's all yours if you want it..." he whispered in my ear, gently kissing and licking it, turning me on even more. Of course I wanted it. At that moment I wanted all of him and him to want me. Make me feel so special.

Our cab had arrived, but I could not help give Stephano a smile. My man did not mind. He told me that in his eyes it was momentary flirting which only made me all the more aroused. He knew the kind of sexual imagination I had and yes, I was still capable of being a slut. Stephano, if it was allowed, would only have to let me have his cock and I would gladly let him soak me with those almost endless loads of thick creamy cum, drenching me and making my body sticky wherever they landed. I just wondered who the lucky girls, women or even men were who had that pleasure now. Thinking about it, I imagined that awesome stench of his spunk.

Once we reached the villa there was silence apart from the sound of chirping crickets. He began to unzip my dress at the back before we had even entered, unwrapping his second dessert of the evening I suppose. The thin straps fell from my shoulders and immediately the dress fell from my body, stepping out of it as it reached my heels. Just black stockings and suspenders and my buttocks exposed for him to caress.

In an instant he made my nipples stand to attention as he began to pull and twist. I just loved that feeling that sent shivers into my groin. My own hands did not remain idle as I felt around and discovered that he had already somehow freed his cock. He was quick, and it made my next desired move much easier, running my gripping fingers up and down it, exposing his sensitive glans and making him whisper sweet words this time, not offensive ones. As usual, with his hardness I could feel the dribbles of precum on my fingers, making them slightly tacky.

He rested his cock between my buttocks, asking me to just clench for a while. He was too preoccupied with my breasts and slowly his hands slid down over my belly to reach the warmth of my smooth outer lips, guarding the secret of my wet butterfly flaps beyond, moist and sticky with my sex. Slowly he opened me up with just two fingers and inserted them inside. It was simple natural instinct, because both male and female lovers become curious as to how much aroused one is. In the case of females it is our love juice or even precum, trapped in a dark bodily cavern, and he knew how much I loved being fingered deeper and deeper, letting me taste myself on his fingers.

It was difficult to resist if I wanted to. I buried my head more and more into his shoulder moaning softly for more. "You want it don't you... fucking bitch". Those offensive words were beginning to emerge once again, but I did not care. He quickly grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him. "On your fucking knees!" This time he shouted. It was a command and I did it. His semi hard cock was protruding from the fly of his pants. Even semi erect he was solid enough to take. But I wanted him hard and almost upright to full erection. He let me unclip his pants and pull them to his knees whilst he made it twitch, letting me know that the muscle and tissue within was supple. That was fine by me. He was just where I wanted him and getting him harder was going to be no mean task. Once again before taking him into my grip I had to admire the complexity of the network of veins and tissue, especially once erect, the way his urethra stood out on the underside that seemed so sensitive. But to me his most sensitive part was the glans.

I was deeply fascinated by cock... young, old, large or small, and that gift of the final orgasmic release. Again, I was reminded of those times with Stephano and began to replicate what I did with him. Taking my man in my grip and stroking, each time pulling right back his foreskin and then covering his entire glans whilst I used the tip of my tongue to tease. I could see by the expression on his face that he was enjoying it. The amount of alcohol we had both consumed made us neither more or less excited... infact, just right for playful teasing sex.

He was in the right position for me too. Standing. I could handle his length much better in attempting a deep throat, opening the muscles at the back of my mouth. And slowly I took him in deeper, holding onto his thigh with one hand and his swollen balls with the other. He obliged by not making any quick thrusts, so that I could eventually take all of his length before pleasantly gagging. "Oh fuck baby... suck it slow and gentle..." I did what he wanted, coating the whole length with my stringy thick saliva, whilst he gently stroked my hair.

One thing I did not really like was a man wearing his sox whilst making love to you. But due to their excitement of quickly undressing, the sox are the last item of clothing to be removed, if at all.

I continued with my slow easy blow job, using my grip just in case that was all he wanted. Even though I wanted more, his gift would satisfy my needs. I was pleased when he told me that he had had enough and it was time for me to be "eaten." I loved that term, because that was just what it felt like in part. And, so I sat on the couch in our favourite position, my knees up and thighs wide. The exotic aroma of my sex was enough to send us both crazy, kneeling , hands touching my breasts and his tongue exploring every available inner part of my yOni, not roughly... just nice and satisfying, inducing my tiny orgasms so that I could edge them. It was difficult not to tug on his hair and cry out each time I came closer to the big one. "Just let it go baby... I want you to cum for me..." he told me. But no. I held on for a little while longer, enjoying what he was doing, consuming my love just for him. When I did climax, my yield was just enough for him to swallow.

He looked at me and smiled while I was still reeling in my orgasm. He came closer and pulled me even closer to the edge of the couch, and slowly he entered me with his cock. It felt just right and not too hard. With the help of the orgasm and the earlier embibement of alcohol I was within two minds of ecstasy and gripping his cock, with each stroke he made I was willing to let him fuck me forever, pulling him closer to me with my hands on his broad shoulders.

During the act, it was just the sound of our moans and groans and wet sloppy noises above the sound of those crickets chirping. Both of our lips and fingers became tactile and there was an occasion where I too used an offensive phrase towards him, begging him to give me more as our rhythm and pace quickened and slowed down now and then. I looked him in the eye and whispered loudly "Fuck me hard you bastard". I wanted to cum again so much, but he had staying power, and to me that could only be good. This was intercourse sex at its best. And, to let him know it, I raised my legs resting them on his shoulders. I was beginning to cream his cock and that aroma of our sex grew even stronger around us.

He pulled out to position his head against my yOni once more. Licking, he wanted to consume some of our "candy" and share it in a deep meaningful kiss before entering me again. But it was not long before we both reached our climaxes simultaneously. He shouted out as I screamed, both our bodies trembling. We both lost the sense of where we were for just that brief moment in time.

He grabbed me and lay on the couch, pulling me atop of him so that we could kiss and regain our breathing and enjoy the contentment that followed. I listened to his heart beats as my head lay across his chest. It was only a matter of minutes before Morpheus came to us both, and with sex and alcohol playing its part, we slept contentedly, naked in each others arms.

12