Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Rob, if it fits Lynn it would be too tight for me I doubt if could get into it, if I could, it would be far too tight."

"That's the effect I want to achieve, I want to see, you spilling out of it."

Well mom did manage to struggle into Lynn's satin nightdress and it was so tight on her she looked fantastic. The figure-hugging material across her ass looked magnificent, as did her tits that were hardly contained by the garment.

Having agreed to use false names the first scene was Mom standing in front of a full length mirror, trying out various sexy poses, wearing the extremely short white satin nightdress. The camera was set up at so you could see the bedroom door; mom's back, with the front of her body reflected in the mirror.

The scene opens with me walking into her bedroom to stand behind her and put my arms around her waist pulling her tight against me.

"Darling what do you think you're doing, you shouldn't be in my bedroom holding me like this, and me with practically no clothes on?"

"Mom, you've seemed a bit down lately, I've just come to make sure you're ok, I know you are unhappy and feeling lonely because you are missing male company. I'll never forgive that asshole."

"Michael you shouldn't talk about your father like that."

"Well he is an asshole, leaving a beautiful woman like you, for that ugly slut."

"Michael you mustn't say things like that. You think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course you're beautiful." I pressed my face against her neck and planted numerous kisses on it. "So is your body."

I placed my hands on her breasts and gave them a squeeze. Although mom rebuked me, she didn't try to pull away from me, neither did she try to stop me from touching her.

"Michael please, you mustn't do things like that; I'm your mother."

I was enjoying feeling her body beneath the skintight satin, while one hand remained fondling her breast the other felt its way down to stroke her mound.

"Michael stop it this instant this is morally and legally wrong, you could go to prison."

That was the second verbal reprimand, without any action taken allowing me to continue rubbing my fingers along her mound until I reached the entrance to her pussy.

"Mom I know you're still lonely because of what happened between you and dad, I also know about the looks you have been giving me lately, just like the passionate looks I give you.

I'm here for you, so please turn around and let me kiss you."

"Darling don't be silly we can't behave like that, I'm not one of your girlfriends."

"But you would like to be. Oh come on mom, you enjoy my attention as much as I enjoy being with you."

"Darling what do you want from me?"

"I want us to be lovers and spend the rest of our lives together."

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close then kissed her passionately. Mom responded to my kiss by putting her arms around my neck to prolong our embrace.

"You didn't pull away from me, I know you want me as much as I want you."

There were no signs of resistance as I eased her onto the bed then positioned myself beside her. Once again I put my arms around her and we kissed. Our kissing was passionate and unbroken at which time I placed my hand on her soft breast to feel and play with her puffy nipples. Many times I the past I had marveled at those nipples as they protruded from her blouses and sweaters causing the material to mold around them. But now they were unfettered and just about covered by the flimsiest of materials. We continued to kiss and I lightly nudged the lower half of her breast to watch them dance around beneath the satin nightdress.

At this point there was a change of camera position to ensure that the mirror and the whole bed was captured in the view finder. Mom remained on the bed while I repositioned the camera after which I resumed my position next to her. I continued to kiss, and fondle her breasts, while trying to release them from the nightdress. The fabric was so tight across her breasts that it was necessary to grab the material and wrench it away, causing the stitching holding both spaghetti shoulder straps to snap. Only then could I pull the satin fabric down to expose her nipples and lower breast.

I think mom was in the throes of ecstasy as she stroked my head while enjoying having me suck her large puffy nipples and fondle her breasts. Having stopped fondling her breast, but continued to suck her nipples, I slid my hand down her body, down until I could feel the flesh of her thighs. I tried to slip my hand under her nightgown and up until I felt her pussy, but the nightdress was too tight.

"Michael what are you doing, kissing and sucking my breasts is one thing but do you think you ought to be touching me down there?"

"Do you want us to be lovers, well I can't make love to you while you're wearing that nightdress I suggest you take it off."

"I can't take it off while I'm lying here like this, I'll have to stand up."

Mom stood beside the bed and wriggled trying to ease the nightdress down her body. God she was a beautiful site moving the way she was with her tits flopping around. At one point she was leaning over pulling at the hem of the garment, causing her tits to hang fully extended with them swinging around. I just sat watching their hypnotic movement.

"Don't just sit there come and give me a hand to get this thing off."

I knelt on the floor in front of her, occasionally pressing my face against her pelvis as I slowly eased the tight material over her flesh. Bit by bit, together with mom pushing, and me pulling on the hem of the nightdress, we managed to drag it over her ass. It fell to the floor and I helped her step out of it then quickly wrapped my arms around her, grabbing her ass to pull her close so that I could shove my nose against her pussy.

"Michael what do you think you are doing?"

"I want to experience your perfume."

"I'm not wearing any perfume."

"No your natural perfume and I want to taste it."

I slipped my tongue inside her, she gasped as I worked in and out a couple of times before seeking out her clitoris.

"Michael please don't, what do you think you're doing?"

I stood up and pushed her back onto the bed and lay close beside her so that I could kiss her, before slipping my fingers inside her, then whispered in her ear.

"I'm admiring your cunt, before I fuck you."

"Michael please don't use that language?"

"Why not, it's the language of love. It refers to the basic human need, and the basic human emotion, lust. When you consider the sight or two sweaty human bodies humping for all their worth, it's not what you would call a pretty sight. And for that debased activity you need debased words, I don't consider vagina, intercourse and mammary glands debased words, but I do consider cunt, fuck and tits are. They are the language of love used between most couples, regardless what others may say. I did notice one thing when I spoke those words, you looked embarrassed, but you also blushed. I think you enjoyed hearing me talk to you like that, you want to hear me say those words to you."

I kissed her, a deep, lasting, passionate kiss during which mom pushed me onto my back. Breaking the kiss, she continued to kiss her way down my body. Her mouth felt warm and silky as she captured my engorged cock to repeatedly devour and release it, creating sensations that I had never experienced before. The oral sex side of thing lasted about three minutes before she stopped, looked up and said.

"Michael I'm ready, please make love to me now."

"First, I want to eat you."

I maneuvered myself down and laid between her legs spreading them as wide as I could then then began to lick up and down the slit of her pussy, occasionally slipping it in and out of her and seeking out her clitoris.

"Oh Michael please don't do that, you don't have to do that to me, but it feels so good, just make love to me."

After a couple of minutes I moved back up, and as I positioned myself over mom, she took hold of my cock and guided it inside her. We kissed while I slowly moved in and out of her, and lightly fondling her breasts and squeezing her nipples. She moaned and groaned as I increased the intensity of our coupling and when all the stops were pulled out, two tangled sweaty bodies fucked each other like crazy. In between the kissing and the moans and groans of sexual gratification, words of love, supported by all the debased words spoken by us both.

"Oh darling fuck mommy hard with that cock of yours and make me cum. Let me feel you cum deep inside me."

I pounded away on her pushing deep as possible, listening to her moans and grunts as I forced my lips against hers, feeling her body trembled as she neared an orgasm. After, we lay exhausted together with me snuggled up close, again sucking her nipples. At one point I tried to give it a light nip, but the bite was harder than I intended.

"Ouch, that hurt don't be so rough."

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bite you so hard, I meant just to nip you."

I thought she was upset with me having bitten her, when she rolled over and left the bed. She went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a pair of green satin panties and put them on. They were not what I had expected. I expected something more revealing instead these were full brief type panties. Her matching bra when she slipped it on was in a similar vein. The full size cups left little to the imagination, by covering most of her cleavage. I became more aroused when she stood before me, after putting on the garter belt and attaching those high sheen stockings. Mom must have seen the disappointment in my face.

"I know what you're thinking Michael, you're thinking they could have been more revealing. But what you don't know is the reason I bought these. While I'm wearing these I want you to fuck my tits and cum inside my bra and the same with my panties I want you to cum inside them. But that's for another day. If you would like me to wear lingerie that is a lot more revealing, take me shopping Saturday and you can pick out something that you like. However you will have to go into the shop to purchase them."

The film ends.

During filming the total amount of disc time taken up was approximately two and a half hours. After editing we have a video twenty six minutes long. With copyright approved we offered the video to several erotic sites, all but one took us up on our offer. We were surprised to hear from three of the sites suggesting that I contact them about a possible interview. I picked the nearest studio first and met with the producer. He thought the script pretty good and the video quality reasonable but not filmed with professional equipment. He asked whether the woman I was acting with was related, and was surprised when I confirmed she was my mother. He wanted to know if there were any more females in the family that would also take part in such a film. I told him about Lynn and she might possibly be interested.

He asked for a meeting with the three of us to discuss a script that he has written and that's when I said no. I told him that I can write my own scripts and buy the necessary equipment and start my own studio.

I told him that there were others interested in my work and willing to pay for it. And that is exactly what happened I set up my own studio. However, getting Lynn to take part in these videos was a story in itself.

The End