Twisted Cinderella Ch. 02

Story Info
The new Maid Sluts Training.
2.4k words
4.28
72.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, thank you to those who gave reviews or feedback to the first chapter!

Second, this chapter continues much from the first, including lesbians and bdsm.

*****

The first few weeks had been difficult for everyone, though I think Lady Isabella was amused. But it was good, the way something that is new and right is exciting and giddy making, even when it's frustrating.

I stood against the wall, being as still as I could be while they ate breakfast.

"I did warn you it wouldn't be easy, lovely." I could see Lady Isabella's smile as she picked up her glass.

Jac...Mistress Jacquelyne slumped a little bit in her seat, though she straightened when Lady Isabella raised an eyebrow at her. "It's just so frustrating. She's doing well, mostly, taking to it." She turned to glance at me, and it was all I could to stay facing forward rather than look at her. I did feel my face flush. "And it's nice how much she likes her rightful place, but sometimes... " She sighed and turned back to the table. "I don't know if it's just a clumsiness we never noticed when she was just a servant or..."

"Or?" Like Lady Isabella, Miss Kathryn seemed amused. Though she had expressed her own frustrations at times as well.

"Or like the little slut is doing it on purpose!"

I swallowed and bit my lip. Then stopped and hoped no one had seen it. I didn't mean to do it on purpose, but I knew there were times I was disobeying or being slow and did nothing to correct it. Or when I spilled the pins on the floor taking her hair down the night before. It had been an accident, but I remember thinking that if I did not move them...

Lady Isabella laughed. "Of course it is, dear."

"What?"

I stood very very still.

"Even though it was born to for this, of course it will still resist." I fought harder to stay still as Lady Isabella had apparently decided I was an "it" again for this conversation. "It is learning to surrender its freedom and self to you. Even though it will find its true happiness in this, there is still a part of the will that balks."

Mistress Jacquelyn huffed. "You didn't have this problem with its father!"

I gasped and turned to stare at Mistress Jacquelyne and then Lady Isabella as she answered.

"Because her father had already belonged to her mother. I simply needed to customize him." She smiled and turned to me, "Yes, its father was like it. Its mother had hoped it had taken after her, but I think this is much better for it." She raised an eyebrow at me until I returned to the appropriate position. "Jacquelyne, it moved."

"I saw."

"And?"

I could not see Jacquelyne's face, but I could imagine it. She always got that same predatorial smile when she punished me. "Well, since it was at breakfast, with servants nearby if not present, I think ten straps, fully naked, and the servants will watch."

I shuddered. The servants were already giving me a hard time for my new position, calling me "the family slut" or "the play thing." After this, I could only imagine that would get worse.

"Perfect." Lady Isabella smiled. "If I might make a further suggestion, it should have to earn back being a person. I think it would be far less confusing for everyone, including the servants, if we established that it is an it until you say otherwise."

I closed my eyes and fought back a smile. "I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, Mom." She laughed, "I'd love to see the servants dust it when it's not in use or doing its own chores."

***

I'm not sure I had ever seen the servants clear breakfast away as quickly as they did that morning. I was left standing where I had been once the family finished and left. A servant had been told to come to the sitting room once they were done.

They had all taken Mistress Jacquelyn's suggestion as permission, and so whenever they passed by me and had a free hand, they would take their dust rags and run them over me, usually my face. However, they did not taunt me, not directly.

"Oh! This is going to be so good!" Margaret had been my friend before I had become Jacquelyne's maid, and now she cleaned the table more efficiently than when she'd cleaned it with me. Not that I could really blame her.

An older woman, Bethany chuckled. "I heard her cries the first time. It'll be nice to see the reddening of those privileged cheeks. She always thought she was better than us, just because it was her father's house."

Had I? I don't remember having acted that way, but it had been my father's house, so was that really unreasonable? I started to shrug, but then she grinned at me. She was a little plump, some gray hairs, and she'd always been a pleasant person, but now I was pretty sure she'd be glad to increase my punishment. I froze before I could react to her words, just barely.

Margaret giggled, "It! Remember, it's an it."

"Right. It is." She grinned even bigger. "I think we're done in here. I'll go let their ladyships know we're ready for the show. Why don't you go gather the rest of the staff."

***

I was told to stand in the middle of the courtyard, still clothed, as the servants gathered. The household was not large, so there were only seven of them. I shivered in anticipation, despite not being naked yet, and was thankful that my instructions had not been not to move. They wanted me to be able to look around, to see everyone watching me. And I did, though I found myself unable to make eye contact.

As my Mistress, it was Mistress Jacquelyne who addressed everyone. "Welcome, everyone. As you know, this thing is my personal maid, but it has already transgressed this morning. So I will be giving it ten straps, and you are all invited to watch. Please, feel free to make comments on it and its ability to take its punishment. Also, until I say otherwise, it is an thing. It has no name. When you talk about it or to it, make sure you do so accordingly."

I blinked and looked at Mistress Jacquelyne. No name? That was not something I had expected. I was not entirely sure how I felt about this. Not that that mattered.

"Obviously, it can still perform its basic functions, and it can answer when spoken too. Now, it is going to strip itself bare and bend over to grab its ankles." She had that look in her eyes again, the one that said I was her prey and she was enjoying toying with me.

I removed my simple bodice, my fingers fumbling at the ties as the servants laughed. Finally it was off and allowed to fall to the ground. I quickly stepped out of my skirt and removed my shirt so that I was only in my under clothes.

"All the way!" I was too nervous to identify the voice that shouted that, but Mistress Jacquelyne laughed, "Yes, all the way."

I closed my eyes as I removed my underthings. The cool air did soothe my flushed skin, and I leaned over to grab my ankles.

No further instructions were given, and I waited until the first strike hit my right cheek and I cried out before counting, "One, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Louder! We can't hear it!" That was Bethany.

"Yes, I think it should be louder. After all, everyone should hear not just its cries but its sincere thanks." Lady Isabella's words were met with laughter and some clapping which was punctuated by another blow to my right cheek.

I whimpered and then yelled, "Two, Mistress! Thank you, Mistress!"

Perhaps it was having an audience. Or perhaps it was simply the frustration of the past couple of weeks, but Mistress Jacquelyne struck harder than she had before, and by the fifth it was difficult to maintain the volume everyone desired. By the seventh, I could no longer make out the jeering, as my focus was on holding the position, the pain, and my correct response.

With the tenth strike, Mistress Jacquelyne laid the strap against both cheeks and my whimpered "Ten, Mistress! Thank you, Mistress!" was swallowed by the cheers and applause of the small crowd.

Lady Isabella approached and placed her hand on the small of my back, the pressure telling me not to straighten up. "We're glad you've enjoyed this, and I know it will thank each of you personally for helping with its discipline. Now, you are all dismissed." She didn't tell them to go back to work, but they knew and did so.

"Jacquelyne, take care of your property."

***

Miss Kathryn had walked with Mistress Jacquelyne and I back to the house. I was slow, though I tried to keep up. Once we reached Mistress Jacquelyne's rooms, I was made to again assume the position as Mistress again applied the cooling salve.

"Its ass is such pretty colors, purples and blues and the new pinks. I do envy you, Jacquelyne."

I blushed. "Mom will find you one by the time you're twenty-one, and I really don't mind sharing it."

"I know, but it won't be a thing we grew up with. Oh well. Oh, might I ask it a question?"

Mistress Jacquelyne's hand stopped, "Sure. Though I can't imagine what you need to ask it."

"Oh, but it's something you'll want to hear, I think." Miss Kathryn crouched down, and grabbed my hair forcing me to look at her as best I could. "Tell me, pitiful little thing, was that punishment? How much of this acting out has been because it craves both the pain and the humiliation?"

I opened my mouth to protest, and she slapped me. "It is. Isn't it. It likes the pain. It likes everyone watching. It likes being an it."

Tears were running down my cheeks, but I nodded the best I could. "Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Hmm..." Mistress Jacquelyne stepped back. "It should stand."

I stood and looked at the ground, unable to bring myself to look at either of them, feeling the shame of my failure.

"I suppose I should be angry. It manipulating me to get what it wants, but quite frankly I enjoy it, too. So, we'll make that a reward. Something that has to be earned. And I have another idea. It is time to start putting it to its full uses." I looked up at her, and she was smiling. There was some of the predatory look, but also something more, something I wanted to believe was tenderness.

She turned from me to Miss Kathryn. "Thank you, sister dear, your insight is most useful."

"Welcome. I'll go now. Have fun!" She giggled as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Mistress Jacquelyne moved to the bench at the foot of her bed, but did not sit. "It needs to be under my skirts, to pull down my underthings so I may sit, and then use its slutty little tongue for its proper purpose.

I dropped to all fours as quickly as my sore ass would allow me to do so and crawled under her skirts. I had not yet been allowed to pleasure Mistress Jacquelyne, and the thought filled me with joy. Very carefully, I pulled her stockings and then her underwear down and then she sat with her legs open just enough for me to have access to her. She pulled her skirt up, so I was no longer covered by the skirt, and grabbed my hair.

"Start with the clitoris. Its tongue should play lightly with it, circle it, suck on it, when I yank on its handle." She demonstrated by pulling my hair, "It should increase the speed and intensity. When I slap its shoulder, it should move to my labia. Now, lets see what it can do."

I took to it eagerly. I breathed in the smell of her and leaned in even as she used her other hand to push the back of my head into her. I did as she had suggested, caressing her clit with my tongue, making circles and then other figures around it, sucking on it, revealing in her soft exclamations and moans as much as in the taste of her. When she yanked my hair, I whimpered against her, making her moan, "Oh, yes, good. Good toy."

It was not long before she was slapping my shoulder, eliciting another whimper from me. "Oh. I like that. I will have to hurt it more." I grinned at that as I moved down a bit to lick along her labia, to suckle on it, and then without need for instruction, I parted the lips with my tongue and began to use my tongue to fuck her, slow at first, and then faster as she pulled my hair and I whimpered again.

"Use its fingers..."

I brought up my right hand and played with her clit as I tongued her. And when her hand was pulling consistently on my hair and she was moaning, all I wanted was her pleasure. I switched so that I was sucking again on her clitoris and fingering her until she pressed my face flush against her, my hand caught between my face and her pussy and she orgasmed on me.

After her third orgasm, she let go of my hair and kicked me away. I whimpered as I would have loved to continue.

"What does it say?"

"Thank you, Mistress Jacquelyne! That was its favorite thing yet! Thank you! It hopes it pleased you?"

She smiled. "It did. It will get better with practice, but it was a good beginning. Now, my little toy, before it cleans me, it needs to know, that if it ever wants to taste me again, if it ever wants to get the pleasure of bringing pleasure to its Mistress, it will behave. It likes the strap. It likes the humiliation. Then its new punishment is not getting to pleasure me." Mistress Jacquelyne smiled at me and then pointed to the spot on the floor by her right side. I quickly got up and knelt there. She stroked my hair, "However, it has also earned a reward. For being such a good toy, it will not wear clothing in the house or on the property unless specifically ordered. How does that sound?"

I beamed as I looked up to her. "Thank you Mistress! It likes that very much!"

"Good, now clean me up, then wash your face. And then it can help me change into my riding habit."