Twists and Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned as she hand another small orgasm; then I had an orgasm. I released another couple of shots into her ass; but then pulled out and came on her back and into her hair. I started jerking off again, holding my hard on for a little longer. I pulled Amy away from my sister, and forced her into the chair in the living room. She tried to stand up and kiss me; but I forced her back into the chair and then I slid into her. She moaned as I entered her pussy, and then began to writhe around. Kim stood up, still wiping the cum around on her body.

She stood over Amy; then leaned over and began to make out with her. I watched them kiss and suck on one another's tongues. Then Kim reached down and rubbed her pussy; and reached down to Amy's to push and rub on her pussy. Both of them began to orgasm; and with Amy's pussy contractions I began to cum. I spurted once in Amy; then pulled out and let the rest squirt onto Amy's chest, stomach, and lower abdomen.

Both of them pulled away from one another and began to rub the cum over Amy's body. I backed away and fell onto the couch, spent from fucking and cumming three times; but as I wanted to fall asleep and rest, Amy and Kim stayed on top of one another pleasuring themselves.

****

The next morning was an orgy just like the previous night. Cumming, kissing, sucking, licking, and caressing. It was just a few weeks later that I found out that my sister got pregnant; but miscarried.

Amy's sister was lucky, she also miscarried, and wasn't about to tell her parents that she had been deflowered. But Amy was more than happy to tell me that she was pregnant, and it gave her a very good excuse to tell her parents that we were getting married. Since I was very stable in life, earning a lot of money for my age, and that Amy could stay in my apartment; Amy's parent's supported our marriage...but were a little annoyed that we'd gotten pregnant.

Another reason that Amy moved into my apartment was so that she and my sister could spend evenings together, naked, watching porno, and making out. Occasionally I'd join in to fuck one of the two.

I've had a kid by Amy, one by Kim too, and we all live like Kim wasn't my sister. Even more interesting is that the three of us stay in the same bed, always naked, and with my cock in one of them before we go to sleep.

END