Two for One

Story Info
Wilda's adventure continues.
2.9k words
4.47
57.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having one of those "I feel sorry for myself" days. I had been with Don a few days earlier and as most of the time I was satisfied and yet there was an inner feeling that something was missing.

Don had awakened many feeling of lust and desire in me over the few weeks we had known each other. The group of singles we had both joined were seeing a great change in me and they all knew Don was fucking me. I guess that is a given when your our age and date more than once.

Anyway a few nights ago Don was up on his knees next to me so I could suck his cock while he finger fucked me. We both like this as a starter for a night of sex and pleasure. However this night Don had brought a plastic vibrator larger than his handsome cock. It was pink, soft on the out side and hard underneath with a couple of batteries that made it work.

I had never used one and it sounded like fun. So Don added some K-Y jelly and soon had it planted well up inside my cunt. It felt very good and I was eager to show Don how much I liked it by giving him a quick blow job and let him see this cum on my tongue before I swallow it. That kind of turns him on and I like it too. But when he turned on the vibrator I forgot all about sucking his cock and just laid back and let him fuck me with this wonderful plastic cock.

He pulled it out except for the tip which he let vibrate along the outer edges of my pussy lips. God, damn; did that felt good. I thought I better do my part so I returned to sucking Don's cock.

It was feeling really good and Don was getting harder when Don said "Wilda I bet you would really enjoy two real cocks at the same time." I was about to reject this idea when Don's cock shot off and I got busy licking and swallowing his sperm. I also could not hold back and I gave up my own climax and for the first time with an artificial cock it was a darn good one at that.

Later after Don had gone I washed the vibrator off and placed in my night stand with the K-Y jelly right next to it. That was two days ago and now here I was thinking of how low I had sunk since I met Don and the singles group.

But was it so bad to think of having two men attend to my needs at the same time. I loved to suck cock and I loved to feel Don's finger in my cunt as I sucked him so why not have the real thing between my legs and in my mouth.

Besides there was that new guy, the retired military guy that was really nice looking and he looked at me the first time with a smile in his eyes. I guess since I was with Don he did not hit on me. But I thought he would if he got the chance.

But what if he did not go along with this idea? Would he ever try to hit on me again? Would he think I was a terrible woman? He had not yet made a pass at anyone else so what should I do?

So here I was thinking of sex with two men and yet thinking that this new guy was kind of special and maybe it could become a regular thing between us. But how? I had not even said more than a few words to him.

Crying in my beer, feeling sorry for myself I was a fucking mess for a woman my age.

I returned to the kitchen and poured myself another cup of coffee. It was still early and I had on a terry cloth robe over my naked body. I saw the Singles news letter and picked it up. On the back page was a list of the members and there phone numbers. Kenny's was there.

I reached for the wall phone and at the same time let my robe fall open. After all I was alone. It was stupid of me to stand there with the phone in my hand leaning against the wall with my other hand pressed up between my legs with pressure on my clitoris. My eyes went closed and I let my mind drift into a place full of shadows and unreal figures moving around seen and yet unseen.

It was so strange and yet it was a place where I felt excited to be. The figures were men, naked men. I could not see there cocks but I knew they were there for my enjoyment. I felt as if I could pick and choose any one I wanted and I could change one for another any time I wanted. I could do any thing with these men any thing I wanted.. I was queen for a day.

I felt a hand on my back up between my shoulders pushing ever so gently. So I bent at the waist and there before me was a long hard cock. It looked so handsome and so very hard. The pointed head was shaped like a plow and it looked so beautiful I just had to take it in my mouth.

The hand was still on my back up between my shoulder blades but there was something else. There was pressure being applied to my pussy from behind. I was so excited I felt the instant wetness flow from me welcoming the cock that was probing me from behind. If there is one thing I do like it is getting fucked doggie style. I was so eager to feel this unseen cock push into my cunt I was nearly ready to climax even with out it pushing into me.

But then I felt two hands grab me by the hips and pull me backwards as the hard cock moved easily into my wet hot cunt. I was so excited I lowered my mouth down over the cock in front of me and for the first time in my life a new thrill, a new sensation filled me and aroused me so I exploded inside.

My legs failed and I slid down the wall the phone falling from my fingers. The power of the mind is awesome. What a wild wonderful day-dream.

A couple of hours later I was resting on my bed wondering how I could let my imagination take over my body in such a way. I had really had a climax while day dreaming in the kitchen. I thought that maybe I should see a doctor. I needed to get my head on straight. But the longer I laid there the more I felt as if I needed to get out of the house.

Bending over I let my 40-DD's fit neatly into my bra. Over my head I pulled a tight cotton top. I looked in the mirror and my tits looked very expressive and out standing. I knew any men I ran across would see what I have and take a second look. Then I let my eyes move down to my bare belly and the thin patch of hair that formed a thin "V" veil above my chubby legs. I wondered why Don enjoyed looking at my pussy before he licked me. The thought of a cock in my pussy or a tongue while I also had a cock in my mouth rambled around in my head one more time before I pulled my black leather skirt up to hide my bare ass.

No bra, no panties just a terrible feeling of needing to have sex with someone. I drove my Jaguar down to the Stark Brothers hotel and went in to the bar. It was just a few minutes after six and the business crowd was thinning out after happy hour. I slipped on to a stool and ordered a drink. Ten seconds later a man slipped on to the next stool. He said "Hi Wilda." I looked up into the face of a total stranger. I had never seen this man before but he knew my name. I was still stammering and wondering who this man was when he smiled. I smiled back as I did know this man it was Kenny the retired military from the singles group.

It turned out that Kenny worked here in the hotel as the head of security. He said he was off duty and would like to buy me a drink. We moved to a booth in the rear and he sat close to me in the darkest booth in the bar.

"I am glad you came by Wilda. I hoped I could get to see you alone. But I guess you're Don's lady. So if I am tramping on anyone's toes let me know." He aid.

I was so excited my nipples were hard and my pussy was getting wet. But I did not what to let Kenny see how fucking horny I was. So I tried to control my self and act like a lady until the second drink. Then I can always say it was the booze.

"No; you fine, Don and I only date once in a while we are not a couple. So don't feel as if you're jumping on Don's toes." I said. I lifted my drink took a long slow drink and watched as Kenny's eyes lowered to my tight cotton top. He could see even in this shaded booth that my nipples were stiff. God I can not hide my feeling in this outfit.

I lowered my glass and our eyes met. He could see through me like the glass I held in my hand. He lifted his glass but let the back of his fingers brush my nipples and I could not keep my self from shivering. He saw me close my eyes and tighten up. So he moved the back of his fingers up and down a few times across my aroused nipples.

"Kenny, please don't, not here. No in public please!" But he only smiled and kept on playing with my very hard very aroused nipples. Then his hand between us touched my leg my bare leg. My tight leather skirt had pulled up so high his inquisitive fingers touched my thin vee of hair.

I gasped and said "Please don't" as I opened my legs a little wider. He leaned close and kissed me. I responded like a Tigress in heat. My tongue darted out of my mouth as I tried to suck his lower lip right off his face. Well so much for the coy approach. So much for the lady like shit it was just not happening. Kenny knew why I had come to the hotel dressed like this in the first place.

We were turned and trying to face one another in this booth. I let my hand slide into his crotch. I found a nice firm swelling in his trousers. The fucker had me pegged right from the start and he said "Wilda would l you like to see my office or would you like to suck my fucking cock right here?"

We moved out of the booth and into a small hall away from the bar area. He opened a door and locked it behind us.

The only light came in from a shuttered window so the office was very dark. He moved me to a long sofa where we stood kissing and feeling each other. Before I knew it I had his cock out in the real world and my fingers were trying to crush it. But that was a no go because this cock was rock hard.

I bent at the waist and found his cock to be very warm and slightly salty. I guess it was the taste of a days pissing and just flopping it back into his shorts. But I did not mind and soon had most of his cock in my mouth. My head was moving up and down like a jack-hammer as I wanted to suck his guy off and I wanted to show him how good I was at giving a guy I liked a good time.

Kenny reached back over my ass and with nibble fingers he pulled my skirt up over my ass. He managed to find my ass hole and wiggled a finger tip across the sensitive puckered opening.

"Nice ass, Wilda" he said. "I bet you've taken a few cock up the old shit shut."

His words were crude and rude and they were turning me on. I soon found that words can add a lot to a sexual moment. So I wiggled my ass and took more of his cock into my mouth.

Kenny pulled me up letting his cock fly free of my mouth. He kissed me and we let our tongues dance and wash out each other mouth. Kenny sat on the sofa as he told me to sit down in his lap facing toward him. My short skirt was already up around my waist so I sat on him and felt his hard cock slip easily up into place. He took me by the hips and started to slide me back and forth making his cock flop around inside my pussy. I had never fucked like this before and it was exciting and wonderful.

I arched my back and felt his cock go deeper. Then came a load knock on the door. "Boss, are you still here? There is trouble on the third floor. A fight in room 313 I have called the police. Boss! Boss!"

"Shit God damn it." Kenny cries out and helped me up from my position. "I'll have to go see about this Wilda. I am truly sorry. You're a wonderful lady and I want to see you later. Can I call you at home later?"

I told him yes and followed him out after giving him a few minutes. I looked out and it was all clear.

I arrived home and quickly jumped in the shower. Why I don't know but it helped as I was still very excited inside. I came out dripping wet and just flopped on the bed.

I opened the night stand and took out the pink vibrator. I rubbed on the K-Y jelly and placed the tip on my clitoris. Turning the cap it started to vibrate slowly. I just laid this long pink cock along my pussy and let my head rest back on the pillow. It was soothing and yet it was erotic to feel it pressed along my cunt. I moved it up and down just letting it slide along my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and saw Kenny's cock and remembered how it felt in my mouth and my pussy. I liked Kenny and I saw why he had been a Marine for twenty years. He was so strong.

I tasted his cock in my mouth as I turned the pink cock around and let the head slip into my pussy. Then I pulled it out and pushed it down farther until the pointed head was touching my tender tiny ass. Now that was wild. The vibrating tip sent strange feeling through out my body. It was so exciting I pushed and the head went into my rectum. I rolled on my side and lifted one leg and pushed. Half of the vibrator was in my ass and still vibrating slowly so I turned the cap a little. It vibrated faster and with greater motion.

I was beside myself with erotic thoughts and I was fully stimulated. So when I climaxed the damn thing was so far up my ass I thought I would loose it in there. I was cumming and screaming at the same time. With my free hand I was pounding my clitoris and pussy. I was going crazy and it was wonderful. Now if only I had a cock cumming in my mouth. As they say "Life just doesn't get any better than this."

The call came around seven thirty. I was in the kitchen re-heating the coffee from earlier that day. It was Don and he wanted to come over. Also he said if I had not eaten yet he would bring the pizza. So I told him my choice and hung up. Before I could turn around the phone rang again. This time it was Kenny and he wanted to come by. I told him to come on and I asked him to bring a pizza plus a six pack. He laughed and said he had it in his car already. First the Caddy pulled up and right behind it came Kenny's F-150 pickup truck. Nice collection of vehicles were filling my drive way. Maybe if all went right I would also have a nice collection to fill me up front and back.

No introductions were needed as the two men came around to my back door with arms full of pizza and beer. God I knew this night was going to be a great one or was that two.

Part-III to follow...