Two Hot Blondes Get Burgled Ch. 07

Story Info
Kitty torments Todd while Jenny helps Lowbeam rob her safe.
9k words
4.15
20k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: "Repercussions"

"SMACK!"

"RRGH!!"

"SMACK!"

"MRRGLFM!"

"SMACK!"

"CRFFT!"

"Heh, whatsa matter whiteboy?" Donk chuckled as he stood behind Todd and alternated slapping the left and right side of the bound quarterback's face with his flaccid 20-inch dick, "doncha like big black dick as much as yo girl over there?! I thought ALL white bitches loved black dick!"

Tears were welling up in Todd's eyes as the sadistic thug cock-slapped him with his disgusting black dickmeat and laughed at him mockingly. But what hurt Todd more was that Kitty was laughing just as hard and egging Donk on.

"Oh shit, that's hilarious!" Kitty squealed as Toad was still buried balls-deep in her tight little white butt, breathing heavy as he recovered from his latest massive, testicle-draining coxsplosion, "slap him with that huge black dick! Look how much bigger and thicker it is than his little white weenis!"

Donk draped his firehose of a black dick over Todd's shoulder and looked down, "where, I don't see no dick down there!" the thug laughed, "all I see is a whiteboy clit!"

"Omigawd, you're right!" Kitty giggled, "it IS like a little clit! It's not a dick at all!"

"Yo, whiteboy, tell us yo dick is nuttin' but a little clit," Donk sneered at Todd.

"MRFF?!" Todd looked up at him incredulously.

"Damn, a'ight," Donk grabbed the duct tape holding Todd's underwear in his gagged mouth, "I gonna take this shit offa ya... but you open yo mouf to fuckin' scream like a bitch an I'm gonna shove my big black dick down yo throat, got me, faggot?!"

Todd just looked up at Donk with utter fear in his eyes.

"I SAID: GOT ME, FAGGOT?!!" SMACK!! Donk slapped Todd across the face with his dick again, hard enough to make Todd jump and squeal.

"WELL?!!" Donk grabbed him by a handful of hair and yanked his head back to make the bound whiteboy look up at him.

Todd began shaking and nodded vigorously.

Donk smiled and ripped off the duct tape without any concern for how that might hurt Todd.

"COUGH-GACK!" Todd's head fell forward and spat his saliva-soaked, dirty underwear out. It fell like a wet rag onto his thigh.

"Now, tell us what you got between yo legs, bitch!" Donk growled, waving his cock at Todd's face menacingly. Todd couldn't take his eyes off of it. He gawked at it like it was some kind of cobra under a swami's spell, swaying back and forth, hypnotizing him and getting ready to strike at any minute.

"P-please..." Todd croaked, almost sobbing.

"BITCH!" SMACK Donk slapped him with his dick again, making Todd yelp like a dog, "tell us what you got!!"

"I... I..." Todd looked over at Kitty for some hint of support... mercy... or, at least, pity... He found none of those in her sadistic, lascivious broad grin. She was wide-eyed watching the humiliating scene, clearly enjoying it. She saw Todd make eye contact with her.

"It's okay, Toddles!" Kitty used his pet name for her that he thought, until now, was cute... now it seemed downright emasculating, "we all know the truth, you don't have to pretend with us! We know you're hung like a toddler! Go ahead and tell the black MAN all about your little sissy clit!"

Todd began to weep and cried out when Donk tightened his grip on his handful of Todd's hair and yanked his head back.

"SAY IT, BITCH!!" Donk yelled right in his face.

"AAIIOOWW!!" Todd cried, "OKAY, OKAY! I... I have a... a cl... a clit..."

"BITCH, say it LOUDER!" SMACK! Donk cockslapped the reluctant whiteboy again, "Say it so's we all can hear ya!"

"I have a clit!" Todd cried, "I have a little... white... whiteboy..." he looked over at Kitty, "sissy... sissy clit..."

"LOUDER BITCH!" SMACK!

"I HAVE A WHITEBOY SISSY CLIT!!"

"Oh my GAWD!" Kitty squealed, "He actually SAID it! What a FAGGOT!!"

Donk cracked up laughing and started smacking Todd across the face with his flaccid cock, whipping the whiteboy without mercy. His cock was getting harder and harder with each smack and it hurt more and more the stiffer it got.

"P-PLEASE!!" SMACK!!

"PLEASE STO-" SMACK!!

"DON'T!" SMACK!!

"I DON'T-" SMACK!!

"DON'T HURT ME!!" Todd screamed, "PLEASE!! Please, just let me go!!"

Donk stopped smacking the whiteboy and looked at him like he was crazy.

Todd took the pause as his opportunity to beg for mercy, "Look, just let me go - I won't call the police, I won't tell ANYONE, please just let me go!"

"What?!" Donk sneered at Todd and looked over at his partner in crime who just shook his head in response. Kitty was smiling from ear-to-ear.

"Let you GO?!" Donk shook his head and laughed, "what about yo girl over there? You just gonna leave her here with us hard-ass niggaz?!"

Todd looked over at Kitty briefly, then looked away, "You... you can have her..."

"HAHAHAHA!!" Donk cracked up at this.

"You fucking COWARD!" Kitty spat venomously, "fuckin' useless white fucking LOSER!!"

"Just don't hurt me, PLEASE!" Todd began to sob, "I just want to go HOME!"

"Yo, dis whiteboy buggin' B," Donk shook his head, "fuckin' cracka scurred so bad he gonna shit hisself!"

"He IS a total wimp," Kitty agreed, "I bet he'd suck your cock for you to let him go!"

"Yo, dat right?!" Donk yanked Todd's head back hard and waved his semihard dick in the whiteboy's face, "you gonna punk yoself out ta get outta here?"

"W-what?!" Todd's tear-soaked eyes went wide watching the black man's cockhead swinging back in forth just inches from his face. He could smell the nasty, manly musk coming off the big, hot black dick.

"Yeah, you would, woudntcha?" Donk sneered, "you'd suck dis big black dick as hard as yo girl ta avoid a beatin', woudntcha?!" Donk moved his cockhead closer and closer to Todd's half-open mouth, all but brushing his quivering pink lips with it.

"OMIGAWD!" Kitty squealed suddenly, "Look at him! He's actually got a little stiffy!!"

Donk looked down and saw Todd's tiny little white dick was actually hard!

"OH SHIIIIIT!!" Donk let Todd go and backed up, doubling over with hysterical laughter, "Motherfuckin' punk-ass whiteboy wanna SUCK my blacksnake!"

"Yo, man, I TOLD you he a fuckin' faggot, homes," Toad laughed, still buried up Kitty's butt.

Donk laughed at Todd for five minutes straight before he recovered enough to be able to speak again.

"Yo, yo, whiteboy-" Donk pointed at Todd, who was thoroughly humiliated and soft again, "I ain't no faggot, but I know some hard-ass niggas that spent a lotta time upstate in the pen that'll be your daddies! Some swoll-ass O.G.s, fo' sure!"

Toad grunted at this as he was slowly trying to extract his now-limp (but still impossibly thick) black cock from Kitty's tight asshole, "Yeah, G, I know L.T. been lookin' fo' a new little white punk after he wore out that last one."

"Damn, man, L.T.?!" Donk winced and chuckled, "what, you wanna split this cherry-ass boypussy in half? L.T. would tear this boy UP!!"

"No doubt," Toad grunted again as he felt his huge, flared cockhead get stuck on the wrong side of Kitty's tight sphincter, "L.T.'s hardCORE. Him an' his boys would turn that little white faggot OUT in no time, B."

"Yeah," Donk nodded, touching his thin thoughtfully, then he pulled out his cell phone, "Matter of fact, I think I got his cell right here." He leaned forward to Todd and asked him casually, "what's yo address, bitch boy?"

"Wh-what...?" Todd couldn't believe they were being serious. Surely they were just trying to scare him.

"Yo, faggot," Donk continued in a totally serious tone as if he was exasperated and trying to be helpful, "gimme the address to yo crib so's I can send L.T. and his posse over ta yo house ta turn your faggoty-ass white boypussy out REAL good, 'kay?"

"Y... you're crazy!" Todd was NOT about to give them any personal information!

Donk looked disappointed and annoyed. He reached for Todd's shorts (which were still around his ankles) and rummaged through the pockets.

"Whiteboy must have a wallet or somethin' on him," Donk grumbled.

Todd was relieved he actually forgot his wallet at home. Thank God for small miracles!, he thought.

"8294 Whitmore Drive," Kitty helpfully interjected.

"What?" Donk was as surprised at Todd.

"K-Kitty!!" Todd gasped.

"8294 Whitmore Drive," Kitty cheerfully chirped, "that's where he lives. His name is Todd White and his parents are Tom and Anya. They live in the big white house with the red door at the end of the cul-de-sac off of Fenimore."

"What the-..." Donk looked over at Toad who was just as speechless.

"Kitty, what..." Todd began sobbing again.

"Oh, and they keep a key under the planter on the right," Kitty went on helpfully, "and the code to disable their security system is 1-8-5-7."

Donk stared wide-eyed at the crazy blonde teen, who just smiled innocently. He looked over at Todd, who had tears running down his cheeks as he shook in utter defeat and humiliation.

"Damn, girl," Donk shook his head as he took out his cell phone and started typing a text, "remind me never to piss you off! You one COLD-ass bitch!"

"Straight-up," Toad shook his head and smacked her bubble butt with his firm hand. Kitty cooed appreciatively and her powerful anal sphincter squeezed his thick shaft in the sensitive spot right behind the head so hard that Toad winced.

Todd's heart sank as he heard the distinct sound of a text being sent and Donk put his phone back in his pocket.

"A'ight, cuck-boy," Donk shook his head at the blubbering white wimp, "you and the fam's gonna have some REAL interestin' company in a couple days. Hope you ready for a real fuckin' education, son. Cuz L.T. and his boys gonna break y'all in REAL good. Oh, and best let 'em roll in and do what they want. If ya disrespect 'em, it'll get REAL bad for y'all. Trust me on dat!"

Todd broke down. He shook and sobbed openly - tears streamed down his face and onto his sports jersey.

Donk shook his head and patted the poor whiteboy on the head as he stood up and left him there to blubber pathetically.

"Yo, G," Toad grunted as he tried one more time to pull his fat cockhead out of Kitty's petite butt, "I think I'm stuck here, yo."

"What?!" Donk cracked an amused smile.

"I'm tellin' ya, G," Toad pushed on Kitty's cheeks as he pulled. But all he succeeded in doing was pulling Kitty's butthole back, making her cry out in pain.

"Yo, man, you fuckin knotted up in this bitch!" Donk laughed.

"G, this ain't even funny!" Toad seemed to actually be panicking a little, "Dis bitch's ass is too damn tight! I can't get the fuck out!!"

"That's okay with me!" Kitty giggled and she squeezed her sphincter around the trapped cock.

"YO! YO! YO!" Toad smacked Kitty so hard on the ass that it left an instant red handprint, "stop that shit, bitch! I ain't messin' around, yo!"

Donk laughed for a little bit, then turned and looked at Todd, who was still softly whimpering. Something about Todd just really set him off. Just looking at him pissed him off.

"Yo, faggot, you like what you seein'?" Donk walked over and grabbed Todd by the hair, "you like seein' a big black dick in a tight white booty? You wanna closer look?"

He turned the chair around and dragged it over to the bed and leaned it backwards against the bed so that Todd's head was directly under Kitty's dripping wet, puffy pink pussy.

"Here a little preview a' what yo ass is gonna look like once L.T. and his boys get up in there," Donk threatened, "get a good look, you punk-ass bitch. Cuz you gonna be LIVIN' it REAL soon!"

Todd couldn't help but look. He saw the stocky nigger's huge, thick, veiny cock buried in his former girlfriend's petite ivory-white ass. His nose was assaulted with the smell of shit on the filthy black dick and all around Kitty's obscenely stretched pink asshole. The rough nigger had fucked his little white girlfriend's butt so hard, so deep and so long that his cock was caked with the teen's shit from base to tip; and her ruined butthole was thoroughly browned with it. Todd gagged at the overwhelming stench of ass, but couldn't pull away.

"Yo, bitch," Toad groaned, "you gotta get inta this - you bear down real hard and PUSH, ya hear? You push like you givin' birth, bitch, an' I'll pull, ya hear?"

"Okay, fine," Kitty pouted disappointedly.

Todd watched in paralyzed awe as Kitty pushed and Toad pulled and her asshole extended obscenely beyond her pert little apple cheeks. Her anus bulged out in a wide circle the side of a 2 liter bottle until, finally, with a sudden, wet PLOOP!!, Toad's massive, fat cockhead popped out. Toad fell back awkwardly and Kitty's butthole snapped back like a rubber band!

But Todd gaped at the sight of Kitty's thoroughly ruined asshole - it was NOT a cute little pink bud anymore, but a huge, swollen, gaping hole in her otherwise tiny butt! And with her exertion, a huge GUSH of hot, thick, nasty nigger jizz oozed from her gaping shitter all over the stunned whiteboy's face!

"GODDAAAAYYYMMM!!" Donk pulled back and flinched at the nastiness of the scene, "Fuckin' bitch's ass burstin' like fuckin' Old Faithful and shit, bro!"

"Oh SHIT!" Toad laughed, having fallen back and braced himself on Kitty's girly, white & pink vanity.

"URRGLLLGGKK!!" Todd tried to scream, but he gagged and gurgled as the thick flow of butt-baked, shit-streaked spunk poured into his mouth instead.

Kitty reacted quickly and sat herself up immediately so that her erupting asshole was right in Todd's wide-open, gagging mouth.

"FFFUUUUCCKK!" Kitty grunted as she pushed as hard as she could, a wet, sick SBLUURRTTTHHHH!! exploded from her asshole right into the trapped whiteboy's mouth!

"OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!" Donk cried out at the absolutely obscene sound of Kitty shitting three or four huge loads of hot nigger spunk into her boyfriend's mouth. He staggered over to Toad where he could get a better view and leaned against him, weak from the sight.

"GODDAMN FREAK a' the WEEK, YO!!" Toad shook his head in disbelief and steadied himself against the vanity.

"Fucking EAT that shit, you fucking USELESS white FAGGOT!!" Kitty screamed as she continued to forcefully shart a gallon of black ball batter into her former boyfriend's helpless, gaping maw, "swallow down all those fuckin' black butt-babies, you fucking WIMP! You were going to leave me here and run on home to Mommy?!! Fucking CHUG that nigger jizz, you cum-guzzling jizzbucket!"

"Bitch SCARY, yo," Toad shook his head at the nasty scene before the two thieves.

"Fuckin' TRUTH, yo," Donk chuckled, then jerked in surprise as he saw something and pointed excitedly, "Yo, yo, YO! Check that shit out, homes!"

Toad cracked up, "oh SHIT, B! Fuckin' whiteboy LIKES it!"

Kitty looked back over her shoulder to see what the two black thieves were talking about, then saw it. Todd's little white pricklet was hard as a rock (well, pebble) bright red and leaking a thin strand of weak, whiteboy precum!

"Jesus Fucking CHRIST, Toddles!" Kitty grunted and shat another HUGE glob of viscous, butt-nut from her bowels into Todd's mouth, "You LIKE this! You fucking LOVE the taste of nigger jizz!"

Todd moaned underneath Kitty's ass, trapped and helpless to defend his manhood, what little of it there was left.

"Go ahead, faggot, give in," Kitty grunted again, "you know you want it. You LOVE the taste of shit-soaked jizz from two random, strange niggers, all mixed together up my ass like a nice, thick chocolate shake!"

"RRRMMM!!" Todd tried to protest in vain.

Kitty looked down right into Todd's wide-open eyes, full of fear and screamed "SWALLOW IT, BITCH!" as she bent forward, flexed her abs as hard as she could. Her gaping shitter practically detonated with such a massive butt-blast of twice-baked, thick nigger spunk that it forced Todd to swallow a mouthful right down!

"GLLURRRMMPHH!!" Todd's eyes somehow got even wider.

"YEAH!" Kitty moaned in complete bitch-lust, "GUZZLE DOWN THAT NIGGER JIZZ, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING CUM-BUCKET!!"

Kitty forcefully sharted and farted again and again, forcing mouthful after mouthful of disgusting, brown-stained, slimy spunk into her former boyfriend's belly. Todd's eyes rolled back in his head as he gave in to the thoroughly humiliating experience and the absolutely irresistible will of the sadistic white teen shitting nigger sperm down his throat.

"Fuckin' whitegirl's boi a skeetsucker!" Donk shook his head.

"Damn, yo... dis make us gay?" Toad seemed genuinely concerned.

"WHAT?!" Donk looked at Toad like he was crazy, "Fuck no! We busted our nuts up in the ho's butt! Ain't our bizness what the bitch do with it after!"

"Aw, yeah," Toad nodded as if that explained everything satisfactorily, "das right."

"UNNGHHHH!!" Kitty was really digging deep to fart every last, thick dollop of Donk & Toad's well-churned nutbutter into Todd's facehole.

Todd, for his part, had completely given in and was now actively gulping down the hot, gooey manseed.

"Good boy," Kitty purred as she watched her captive spunk-slave chug another couple mouthfulls. She turned and looked at the two black thieves and smiled, "Fuckin' jizz-gulping faggot's finally good for something, at least!"

Donk and Toad cracked up at that and doubled over in laughter.

"Damn, girl, you a BADD bitch!" Toad praised the teenage tormentor.

"Naw, man, she the SUPERbitch!" Donk offered.

"Fuckin' Superfreaky Superbitch!" Toad agreed, "dat's her secret identity an' shit!"

"Straight fuckin' up, B." Donk nodded firmly in agreement.

"Awwww, thanks guys!" Kitty smiled as loud, sickening SPLUUUURRRCHH! signaled yet another mouthful of Donk & Toad's Grade-A, homogenized and very potent nigger spooge emptied from her bowels and down the trapped whiteboy's gullet, "That's the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me!"

"Heh, DAMN," Donk shook his head one last time as the nastiest white bitch he'd ever met, "yo, you go on an' drop all that ass up in yo' faggot's face, but we gotta go steal yo shit, a'ight?"

"Okay!" Kitty chirped cheerfully as she shat another hot load into Todd's gulping throat, "come back any time!"

Donk and Toad simply snickered and shook their heads as they picked up their loot sacks and sweats and left Kitty there, sitting on her bound and helpless boyfriend's face, shitting their comingled buttloads of black baby batter into the worthless faggot's belly.

"Hey wait!" Kitty turned toward the door, "what about my arms?!" But it was too late for the two black thieves to hear her. Her arms were still duct-taped tightly behind her back.

"SHIT!" she pouted as she forcefully crapped another ass load of cum fart cocktail down Todd's throat.

.

.

.

In the hallway, Donk pulled on his sweatpants and looked at Toad, who was still naked from the waist down.

"Yo, bro, you gonna cover that shit up or what?!" Donk objected to the nasty odor coming from his friend's soiled, filthy cock blowing in the breeze.

"What? Naw, man," Toad shoved his sweatpants in his sack, "I ain't gonna get shit all over my sweats, yo!"

"You best find a sink and wash dat ho's shit offa yo dick 'fore you get back in my van, yo!" Donk warned.

Just then, Toad heard some commotion from the master bedroom and silently signaled Donk to follow him there. When they cautiously opened the door, the two thieves could not believe the sight that awaited them!

Lowbeam was standing in the walk-in closet by a large, open wall safe and shoveling out the contents into a sack already bulging with loot. And Jenny Summers, huge-titted blonde MILF and devoted housewife, knelt at his feet, holding the sack open for him.

Donk and Toad looked at each other in disbelief. This white bitch was helping Lowbeam rob her own home!

"Da fuck?!" Donk shook his head as he watched the 7-foot giant dumping money, bonds and jewels into the sack as Jenny obediently held it for him.