Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess the licking lasted about three minutes or so -- certainly not more than five. During that time, Mandy parted the blonde's pussy lips, licked the pink flesh liberally, and pumped her vagina vigorously with several fingers. While that was happening, the older guy who was standing beside the woman loosened his pants to free his hardening cock. The young woman took hold of his cock and wanked it as he stroked the stocking top on her nearest leg. Mandy kept pumping and licking, The young woman eventually had a noisy orgasm and ejaculated in Mandy's mouth, and at that moment the older guy came all over his young friend's stocking top.

And that was it. As Mandy stood up, the young woman said "Merci" to her and kissed her on the mouth. Then she left, cum running down her leg, with the older guy zipping up his pants as he followed her. Birgit, who was still holding a relatively dry paper towel used it to wipe the woman's juice from Mandy's chin. "You'll need to fix your lipstick, Schätzchen," she said.

"I think we all do," said Uschi, and so she, Birgit, Mandy, Christa and Alina trooped off to the bathroom to fix their make-up. They took quite a long time but eventually returned with lipstick gleaming. However, I noticed that Uschi's face looked just as cum-streaked as it had before.

"Sorry for the delay, guys," Uschi said. "I got delayed."

"What she means is that after she'd done her make-up she found a couple of guys in need of blowjobs," Alina announced.

Everyone laughed. "Well, the guys were quite nice-looking so it would have been a pity not to suck them off," Uschi said (at least, that's what Dieter explained to me that she'd said).

Anyway, that was the end of the evening for Mandy and me. Our German friends were discussing where to go for more sex when we said we had to go home to sleep. I think they thought we were a couple of wimps. Christa suggested going to a couples-only club for a mega-orgy, Uschi said she'd quite like a bukkake, and Birgit even recommended walking along the dunes and getting their guys -- and others -- to piss on them. I was glad we'd decided to leave as I wasn't sure that having a urine shower was quite Mandy's thing (though I did make a mental note to try it with her). I gave Gunter my mobile number and we agreed to get together later in the week. Then Mandy and I left, along with Alina and Jarek.

We invited our new Polish friends back to our apartment (it was on their way in any case) and we drank some Côte du Rhone that I'd found at our local nudist wine shop. As soon as we got back, Mandy stripped off her cheap high-heeled boots, her chains and her dog leash. "That's such a relief," she said as she sipped her wine naked. "That's the most uncomfortable outfit I've ever worn."

Alina and Jarek had come to Cap d'Agde by long-distance coach full of Polish tourists -- nearly 2000 kilometres with a stopover somewhere in Switzerland. Only two couples had come to the naturist resort and the rest had gone to other resorts along this stretch of coast.

Alina and Jarek had been there for a few days so they'd got used to the swinging, but they said they'd also like to see the sights. "Well, we are planning to drive to the medieval town of Carcassonne tomorrow," I said. "You are welcome to come along with us if you want -- if you don't mind my driving and Mandy's flashing."

"I'm not sure about your driving," Jarek said, "since I'm told you English drive on the other side of the road. But we'd like to go to Carcassonne, and I'll put up with your driving for the sake of seeing Mandy flashing. I guess she won't be showing more than she is at present," he said, smiling at Mandy's nakedness.

"I hope you don't mind if I join in the flashing too," Alina put in. "Jarek likes to take photos of me showing my tits where I shouldn't."

"Great," said Mandy. "Tomorrow he can have two sets of tits for his photo collection."

We agreed to meet the next morning. After they'd left, Mandy and I crashed into bed to get as good a sleep as we could before our Monday outing to Carcassonne. As I crawled under the sheet beside her I asked her about the evening we'd just had.

"Did you enjoy what we did?" I asked.

"You've asked me that several times since we've been here," she answered. "Yes, most of what we've done has been fun. If there's something I don't want to go along with, I'll let you know."

"What about Birgit's suggestion of having a group of guys piss on the women? Would you have gone along with that?"

"Well I don't think I'd put getting drenched in urine at the top of my list of most desirable experiences," Mandy said. "Still, you never know. With a group of friends I'd probably have gone along with it. However, Dan, tonight it was out of the question because we need to get some sleep because tomorrow we are going out for the day."

"So you won't mind if I piss on you tomorrow?" I continued.

"Dan, if you choose a suitable time and place I won't mind at all," Mandy answered. "Maybe getting pissed on will be just like the other day when I ate horse steak for the first time."

"How?" I asked.

"Well, once I got over my initial reservation, it actually turned out to be quite palatable. Now please go to sleep, darling."