Uber Driver's Blues Pt. 04

Story Info
Uber Driver's Blues.
2.3k words
4.56
5.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about eight hours after Mark drove away from the massage parlor when he got a text from Jen.

"I need you, help!"

His eyes went wide and he sucked in a sharp breath.

"Where?" he texted back.

He shut down his Uber app and waited an agonizing two minutes before he received a reply. It was an address on Lakeshore. He plugged the address into his GPS and five minutes later he pulled up in front of a catering and event hall.

The parking lot was packed with cars and people wearing black ties and gowns were sauntering to their cars. Apparently, whatever do they were attending was over.

He pulled up to the entrance and a parking valet frowned at him to move on. Mark ignored him and stepped out of the car.

"Uber!" he called out when the valet approached him.

The guy rolled his eyes and sighed. Then he nodded reluctantly as Mark made his way through the front door.

Mark looked to left and right. It seemed there were almost a hundred people here, maybe more. He followed the sound of lounge music to his left and looked into the grand ballroom. There was no sign of Jen, only more people of all ages dressed in their finery.

He made his way back to the lobby and frowned. Still no sign of the girl.

He shuffled back to the ballroom and grimaced. He looked once more at his phone and opened the text message. There was no mistake. This was the address he'd been given.

When he looked up again he saw three men in their early twenties laughing and grinning as they made their way to the front door. Most of the rest of the guests had already left. They had just come through a door in the back corner of the hall. When they passed him the men were snickering to each other about the "best office party ever!"

On a hunch Mark went to the door they'd left and looked in to see a medium sized storage room. There were shelves stocked with tablecloths and napkins, a few stacks of chairs and some folding tables.

In the middle of the floor a number of tablecloths had been thrown down. Jen was lying in the middle of them with her long blue gown pulled up to her belly. The strapless top was pulled down past her breasts.

A man was currently crouched between her thighs and pumping into her furiously. Just as Mark took a step toward them the man grunted and froze. He came inside her and then hastily pulled his pants up.

"You're just in time Man!" he wheezed, "She's all ready for you!"

Then the man was gone.

Mark looked down at the girl and sighed. Her pubic hair was matted with semen and her breasts were coated with cum as well.

He reached down and patted her gown down past her knees. Then he sat her up and pulled the top up to cover her tits.

She moaned drunkenly and partially opened her eyes. She squinted and tried to focus on him.

"You came," she whispered, "You came."

"Yes," he said, "Do you want to go home?"

She nodded and frowned. She looked around and Mark helped her to stand.

"Where's my phone?" she slurred.

Mark looked around the room and saw it on one of the shelves. He picked it up and saw that the text app was still open with her last message to him on the display.

"S'a good thing I called for you," she said slowly, "There were some guys from the office looking at me funny. They thought they were gonna get some action."

He opened the photo app, dreading what he would find. Sure enough, the first photo that popped up was Jen straddling a guy's lap and riding his cock. She was holding another man's cock with her right hand. A third cock was in her mouth with her left hand wrapped around the base.

The next photo was Jen bending forward at the waist. One of the guys was drilling her from behind as she sucked another guy standing upright in front of her.

There were about six more pics, all of them showing variations on the same theme.

"Yeah," Mark said with a sigh, "Good thing."

He cleared the screen and handed it to her and put his arm around her waist.

"Let's get you to the car," he said.

He half carried her as she stumbled out of the building. By that time there were no more guests for the event present, only catering staff. They looked at the pair of them with mild interest as he helped her into the front seat.

"Can you take me home?" she mumbled.

"Sure thing," Mark said, "Let me call up your address on the GPS."

"No," she said softly, "Your home."

Mark looked at her in surprise.

"I don't want to be alone," Jen said, "I think those guys did things to me."

Mark sighed and nodded.

"Okay, we'll go to my place."

By the time they got there, she was much more alert than she had been. She'd spent the last few minutes studying the pictures on her phone in silence. When he stopped the car she looked at him.

"I think I'm going to have to quit my job," she said.

She seemed almost sober now. Apparently, the shock of seeing the photos had driven a lot of the alcohol out of her bloodstream.

"Oh yeah?" Mark said.

She held the phone out to him and pointed with her finger at one of the men with his cock in her mouth.

"You see that guy?" she said, "He sits in the next cubicle to mine."

She moved her finger to the guy she was straddling.

"This guy works for me," she said, "He's in the warehouse. All those guys work at the same place as me."

She frowned and went through the pictures and shook her head.

"I'll never be able to show my face in that place again," she said.

Mark grimaced and said nothing.

"Do you have coffee?" she said, "I think I need coffee."

Twenty minutes later they were sitting in his living room and sipping hot coffee.

"I never realized what a slut I was when I drink," she said suddenly.

Mark gave her a half smile.

"The first time I met you I gave a blowjob to some guy I just met," she said, "I did it in the back seat of your car! Then you fucked me, like, thirty minutes later.

"I'm a slut!"

Mark made a pained expression and grimaced.

"Don't worry, I'm not blaming you," she said, "I was drunk and horny and you were the only man in the room."

Mark looked down at the floor and sighed.

"Hey, would you mind if I took a shower?" she asked.

She looked down at her cum coated chest as she said it.

"I could use a spare shirt or something after I'm done too."

Mark took her to the bathroom and fished out some towels, wash cloths and a new toothbrush.

"I'll find you something to change in to," he said.

When he returned he heard the shower running.

"I got you some clothes," he called out.

"Yeah, come on in," she said.

He opened the door and was surprised to see her standing naked in front of the tub. She was just about to pull the curtain back and step under the hot spray.

"Oh!" he stammered, "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it," she said with a laugh, "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

Mark sighed again and placed a T shirt and track shorts on the edge of the sink.

"I don't know how well these will fit," he said, "But they shrunk on me the last time I washed them."

She smiled and then disappeared behind the shower curtain. Mark watched her silhouette for a moment and then closed the door behind him as he went back to the living room.

By the time she stepped out of the bathroom Mark had managed to coax his hard-on to disappear. He had changed into sweatpants and a pullover and was reclining on the easy chair opposite the couch.

She threw herself down onto the couch and leaned back against the armrest. The shorts and shirt looked better on her then they ever had on him.

"So," she said, "What do we do now?"

There was a devilish twinkle in her eye and Mark's erection began to reappear. He leaned forward slightly to cover it before answering her.

"How about a movie?" he asked.

"Perfect!" she said.

For the next hour they sat and watched the latest Marvel Universe movie. When it came time for a bathroom break, Mark paused the film and went to the kitchen while Jen went to pee.

He returned with soft drinks for them just in time to see her come back from the bathroom.

"So," she said, "Will you be really uncomfortable if I sleep in your bed tonight?"

Mark's hard-on was back with a vengeance.

"I guess that's okay," he said as evenly as he was able.

She peered at his lap and grinned.

"You guess so, huh?" she laughed.

Mark blushed and looked at the floor.

"It's okay," she said, "I'm completely sober now. And I decided, I'd really like to fuck you again. Only this time, I want to remember it!"

Mark opened his mouth to speak but found no words.

"You don't mind fucking me do you?" she asked, "I know I'm kind of a slut, but sluts need love too."

Mark still didn't know what to say. Instead he reached for the remote to start the movie. She crawled over to his chair and took the remote out of his hand. She placed it on the table and looked up at him from between his knees.

"I think I should get your undivided attention," she said.

Mark nodded and sat back as she pulled the waist band of his track pants down. His cock popped upward as soon as it was free of the elastic. She looked at it and bit her lip playfully.

"I don't remember what it looked like last time," she said, "It's a nice one."

"Thanks," Mark said huskily.

She took the head between her lips and suckled it slowly. Her tongue played around the diameter and then she took about four inches of it into her mouth.

"Mm," she mumbled.

She took the whole length in and looked up at him with a grin. Her eyes danced playfully and then she giggled.

She slipped it out of her mouth and crawled up into his lap.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm really horny," she said as she opened the leg hole of her track shorts, "I can give you a proper blowjob later. Right now, I really need to fuck!"

Mark nodded as he panted for breath.

She slipped his cock through the leg hole and then into her pussy. She sank down on it with a breathy sigh.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, "That's what I need!"

She spent the next few minutes slapping her hips down against him in a wild ride. Mark held on for dear life while the sweat poured out of her from her efforts. Her mouth was open and her face turned red. With each downward motion she grunted like an animal.

She went rigid with his cock buried in her to the hilt and then shuddered. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she whimpered.

When her orgasm stopped she went limp against him.

"Mm," she cooed, "Do you always stay hard this long?"

"Not always," he said between heavy breaths.

"Do you think you could fuck me from behind?" she asked.

Mark nodded and grinned.

"No guarantees on how long I'll last," he said.

"I don't care," she said as she moved to point her ass at him, "Just fuck me!"

Mark pulled her track shorts down to her thighs and pushed himself inside her. He gripped her hips for leverage and started pushing in and out. She put her face down on the carpet and spread her arms out. He went for as long as he could and then pushed deeply one last time. Then he shot his load into her and sighed.

"Now that was fucking!" she breathed softly.

They watched the remainder of the movie and then got ready for bed. She stood looking down at him coyly and then raised her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. Then she pushed her track shorts down and stepped out of them.

"I like to sleep naked," she said.

The next few hours were filled with one lovemaking session after another. When they finally went to sleep they were both sated and exhausted.

They showered together in the morning and then Mark drove her home. She pulled him by the hand into her house and fell to her knees in front of him as soon as the door closed. She slipped his cock out of his pants and sucked him with a passion he hadn't experienced often. When he came in her mouth she swallowed it with a grin and stood up.

"I don't know the next time this might happen," she said, "I just wanted to give you a good send off."

Mark smiled and kissed her. He tasted his own semen on her lips and grinned.

"Next time text me before you get too drunk," he said.

"Maybe next time you can lead the pack," she said with a grin, "I like group fucking. I just shouldn't have done it with people I work with."

Mark drove away with a big smile on his face.