Ultimate Black Fantasy Realized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Yolanda still on her stomach, I slid underneath her so that her pussy rested on my chest and her ass was right in front of my face. With my hands gripped tightly on her ass, I slid her down until her pussy was up against my face. I then attacked her pussy again like I had done only minutes before, licking, sucking, straining to get my tongue in as deep as possible. This was my favorite sexual position and I was enjoying every second of it. I alternated between eating her pussy and kissing, licking and sucking her ass. While I was doing this, Yolanda grabbed my rock-hard dick and started licking and sucking feverishly.

It didn't take long for me to realize that it was time to fuck. I unlocked our bodies and motioned for her to get on her back. I lifted her legs from underneath and slid my dick deep into her wet. black pussy. We both began bucking violently, slamming into each other with each thrust. It took only a few moments before we both came, each of us letting out a huge roar.

I lay on top of her while we both briefly caught our breath. I made sure my dick stayed inside her pussy. I could already feel it stirring a little and I knew I would be soon be hard again. I started kissing her beautiful mouth, licking and sucking her huge lips and playfully sucking her tongue. We kissed repeatedly, enjoying each other's mouths. I then moved down to her big, brown titties. While I rhythmically started fucking her very slowly, I went to work on her tits. I started by squeezing her right tit and furiously licking her nipple. I licked hard and fast to get her into a frenzy. I then took just the nipple in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. It sent shockwaves through her body, almost lifting her off the bed. I then licked and sucked every inch of her right tit before I went to work on the left one. I repeated the process that I had used on the right one. After I finished, I buried my head in the chest area between her mountainous tits and then started playfully moving my head from side to side. I began moving it faster and faster until the sides of my face were slamming hard into each tit. I then went from tit to tit, licking and sucking furiously. And all of this time I've still got my hard dick in her pussy.

I rose up to catch my breath and asked her to turn over. I used both hands to grip her beautiful ass while I put my dick deep into her wet pussy. Again we bucked violently, slamming into each other with each thrust. He ass slamming against me was an awesome sight. It was so huge that, when she slammed back against me, her ass bounced half way up my chest. We were like two animals, fucking out of sheer desire and passion, completely lost in erotic sensation.

With one final thrust to bury my dick as deep as possible inside her pussy, I exploded again, my whole body shaking with excitement. I let my body fall on top of hers, both of us completely exhausted.

While we rested, I playfully licked her back, neck and shoulders. "Let's go take a shower," I said. "That sounds good," she replied. I hated to separate myself from her but I got up slowly and then helped her up. We embraced and began kissing, our naked bodies locked again. "Let's go," I said. "You walk ahead of me so I can watch your ass when you walk." She started laughing and I gave her a quick slap on the ass as we started toward the bathroom.

The sight of her big, lucious, beautiful black ass in full motion is impossible to describe. I followed as close behind her as I could without touching it, marveling at the beauty and raw sexuality of it.

We entered the shower together and I kissed her again. I started licking every inch of her face. I turned the shower on and let her get under the water first. When her body was rinsed, I took the soap and began washing her back, moving down slowly until I reached her bottom. I got on my knees and began massaging her ass with the soap. I took my time, playfully separating her cheeks and washing every crevice. "You know Yolanda," I said, "Your ass is so big it might take me all day to wash it." "Oh that sounds good. I cant' think of nothing better than you playing with my ass all day."

I then stood up and turned her to face me. I began soaping her front. "Damn baby. You have such big, huge, beautiful tits. It might take me all day to wash tem too." "They're all yours," she said. "Do whatever you ant to with them."

I moved down with the bar of soap, reaching between her legs and washing the insides of her beautiful thighs. I dropped the soap and began playing with her pussy. It was fiery hot and I knew I had to fuck it immediately.

I gripped her ass with both hands and lifted her against the side wall of the shower. My dick slid easily into her pussy as she gasped with pleasure. I couldn't believe I was fucking her again. I pounded into her repeatedly as she locked her legs around my back. The water splashed over our bodies as we fucked each other faster and faster. Her huge tits were smashing against my chest and we licked each other's tongues with erotic passion. We were full of heat.

It didn't take long for both of us to come to a shattering climax, both of us shouting uncontrollably at the intense pleasure. Again we laid against each other, using the shower wall to hold us up, as we tried to catch our breath.

After a few minutes we finished showering and stepped out of the shower stall. I looked at her naked, wet body. It was really something to see.

I took a towel and began drying her off. She did the same for me. Even without makeup and with wet hair, she was still beautiful. She just had that raw, sexual beauty that was impossible to cover up.

After we had finished drying each other, she said, "I've got to put some makeup on."

"OK, do you mind if I sit her and watch?" She giggled and said, "No, if that's what you want to do."

She stood in front of the bathroom mirror and began fumbling through her purse for the makeup. I sat on the side of the bathtub, positioning myself only inches from her naked body. I was eye-level with her pussy. I began studying it in detail, marveling at this beautiful snatch that I had been fucking only minutes before. It was that beautiful brown, chocolate color, skin color that you only see on black women. Her pussy hair was short and closer to black in color and she kept it neat and trimmed. Yolanda's pussy lips were swollen from all the fucking and pink red in color. He wanted to kiss them but resisted. He looked closely at her thighs. They were well shaped and still well developed for a woman her age.

"Enjoying yourself?" Yolanda said laughing. "Very much," I said. As she opened her lipstick case, she looked down at me and said, "I'm going to put on a lot of lipstick, a very thick coat. Want to know why?"

"Why, Yolanda?"

"Because it makes it easier when you slide your dick in my mouth. I want to make sure I get lipstick all over your dick while I'm sucking you. "

"You may not get a chance to," I said. "I may lick all that lipstick off of you before you get a chance to put my dick in your mouth."

"That will still be ok," she said. "I'll just put it on again. But one way or the other, your dick is going into my mouth. And I'm going to suck you until you can't fuck no more."

We left the bathroom and went back into the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and turned her around so that her ass was right in front of me. The sight was extraordinary. I put my hands on her bare hips and rocked her back until her ass hit my face. I continued this and she quickly realized what I wanted. She started thrusting her ass hard back and forth against my face. I lay back on the bed and she straddled on top of me. She began bouncing her ass off my face repeatedly as I kissed and licked, moving my head from side to side. She was in a frenzy.

Yolanda then threw herself off of me, turned and buried my entire dick in her mouth. She began sucking furiously. She alternated begin sucking and licking, making sure that she also licked my balls. I then positioned myself on top of her so I could fuck this woman in the mouth. She was moaning with excitement as I went deeper and deeper between those red lips. She grabbed my ass and pushed as hard as she could and I came immediately. She continued sucking for several seconds even after I came. I marveled at this woman. She was made for sex.

I removed my dick from her mouth and she began licking my balls and dick as I rubbed it all over her face. It took less than a minute for my dick to get hard again.

I decided to go straight for her pussy this time. I mounted her, put my dick in her and started fucking. Just good hard fucking. I raised her tits enough so I could suck them while I was fucking her. "Oh baby," she said, "You are fucking my brains out."

She started bucking hard, almost lifting me off the bed with her thrusts. We were locked in carnal lust. In one quick motion, I pulled off of her, causing her to shudder. "Turn over Yolanda," I said. "I've got to fuck you from behind."

She quickly rolled over, arching her magnificent ass so that I had easy access to her sweet pussy. I started pounding away, fucking her furiously. We were like two wild animals. I couldn't believe I was fucking this beautiful black goddess.

Again we came violently and fell to the bed in exhaustion, with me on top of her. We were both breathing heavily. "I'm not in shape for this, Yolanda," I said. "How about you?"

She laughed and said, "No, I'm not."

"I bet it wouldn't take too many days of this to get you in shape," I said. "Ooh, that's a nice thought," she said.

He rolled over and they lay next to each other. "You are a fantastic fuck, Yolanda," I said. "Just a tremendous, tremendous woman."

"You are great yourself," she said. "I lost track of how many times you made me come." So what's next? "

"Whatever you want," I said.

She grinned. "You know we can't leave here until we've fucked one more time. And I want it from behind again. I love it when my ass slams against you.."

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said.

Just the thought of fucking this woman's ass got me instantly excited again. Yolanda quickly positioned herself on all fours. I positioned myself behind her and took a moment to marvel again at how big and beautiful her ass was. "Yolanda, I know you get tired of me saying it," I said., "but you have the greatest ass I've ever seen. It is perfect. I could eat it all day every day and all night every night.":

"Well, it's all yours right now," she said. "But you better hurry up and put your dick in it before I go crazy."

I laid my hard dick on her back and then slowly inserted it into her pussy. She yelled with pleasure. This was too much for either of us to bear and we both came immediately, slamming hard into each other with one hard thrust. Totally exhausted, we lay together, cradled in each other's arms, for at least an hour. We finally got up and showered together again. We finally forced ourselves to dress and leave. But not before we fucked several more times.

That was 10 years ago and proved to be just the beginning of my dynamic relationship with Yolanda. Our affair continues to this day and our lovemaking is as intense now as it was the first time we made love. But I'll never forget that first time I fucked her. It was the greatest experience of my life. And we have had hundreds of more fuck sessions just like that first on. My black fantasy has come true.

12