Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmph. I wanted desert." She pretends to be grumpy at me.

"What's wrong darlin? Too far?" I ask Jackie. She has an almost sad and afraid kind of look that Trish also picks up.

"Siss, you okay? Too much? I just... God I love sucking his dick and I'm sorry I just..."

"No. Just..." She looks side to side. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like nice. Like you liked it." She tells Trish.

"What?" We chorus.

"Do you guys want drinks, 'cause I need a minute. I'm good, just need to think."

"Oh honey. Take all the time you want. And no, I think we're good for drinks. Sound of things we need a clear head. You come back and talk okay. Or not. Either way kiddo." Trish tells her.

Some uncomfortable minutes later she hadn't returned, and I stood to go find her. This was my little Jackie. Perhaps she was feeling overwhelmed. I was mortified that maybe we'd over sexualised this whole occasion and brought her far beyond her comfort zone.

Trish put her hand on my chest.

"You stay. I'll get you a beer. This may take a while." With that I watched as my beautiful naked wife walked back into the house dripping.

Trish returned a few minutes later and passed me a phone and a fresh beer. "Play that." She said in angry tones as she handed me a beer.

The video turned out to be one of those gaggy porn blow job videos where some overzealous wanker stuffs his dick into some bimbo's neck, and she exaggerates gagging. Not my cup of tea. I made a face at it and closed the clip. Then with nothing else but a flagging dick and a worried heart I opened the beer and tried to find out if it had any ideas.

It didn't. I was still wringing its neck for advice when both girls returned; both still quite naked but now with smiles.

They got back in the tub and hugged conspiratorially. Both watching me like there was something afoot.

"What? Fucking what?"

They smiled and Trish said, "Sit up on the edge."

"Huh? No, it's cold."

"I'll warm you up, I promise." She grinned.

Suspiciously I climbed out of the warm water into the cool night air and like a leopard eyeing off its prey she crossed the tub toward me. Taking my now limp dick in her warm fingers she held it up towards my belly and licked it, balls to tip. I was quickly getting the notion that this was not a bad moment.

"Come over here." She said back over her shoulder to Jackie. "You can help."

Fuck! Limp to rock in moments.

Trish expertly pressed every single one of the buttons she had memorised over the last fifteen years to have me gasping and begging for relent.

"Stop. Any... Fuck. Close. Fuck. Shit."

So she did.

"See." She said to Jackie. "Fun. And power. You can have them eating out of your hand. Try."

"Does he?" She makes a hair grabbing gesture.

"Hell no. Not if he ever wants another one."

"Unc- Tim... I want to suck your dick, but Troy was really rough. Promise me you won't touch my head okay?"

"Ok darlin. Listen you don't have to. It's okay."

"No, I want to. Trish says you like it and she says she kinda gets off on when you shoot. Just..."

Then I'm angry.

"What did that cunt do? Do I need to fucking educate that arsehole? Are you okay Jackie, cause... Fuck!"

"Shh!!!" Trish hushes me, "Big fence but close neighbours okay. The video. He told her that's how it worked."

"Fucking jerk... Oh..." I need time. "I need to... I have to..." There is a red cloud rising round me and I'm sure I'm going to spoil this perfect night, but I can't control it.

"Uncle Tim!" A light slap stings my face red hot. "Stop. I need you now." I slide down into the water, then a small naked Jackie is sitting in my naked lap sobbing into my shoulder. Instantly every ounce of anger has turned to protective cuddle.

"Shh." I tell her. "Shh. We should take this inside. Get our clothes on and think about bed or maybe a movie. I'm sorry. I just love you and that makes me cranky as fuck."

"It's ok. Well it's not. But you know. Boys and porn..."

"Boys and porn..." I echo. Shaking my head I start, "Look, porn is-"

"I know. I'm not stupid but I wanted him to like me."

I'd like to say something smart and empathic. If not to help, then just to make them both stop smiling lovely soft eyes at me while I climb down from this cloud of anger. About then I'm reminded of last night as Jackie, more aware than I, wiggles gently on my lap against my growing erection.

"Sorry." She says sincerely. "Sorry I almost spoiled tonight."

"Forever darlin." I tell her and kiss her little bow lips. "Forever. I will forever get angry if someone mistreats you."

We're all silent a while and I'm grateful for the dregs of my beer to sip at while we navigate a moment.

"Can I touch it please? Just touch." For emphasis she wriggles her little butt on my erection. Trish smiles from across the tub and nods solemnly and makes a 'please' praying gesture with her hands.

"I'd like that." I kiss her forehead.

Nuzzling herself into my neck she reaches between us to clasp me firmly around the base of my dick. I throb gently in her warm hand and she slides up the length of me to find the tip and run lazy circles around my knob with her thumb. It almost tickles, her touch is so light.

"Would you sit up on the edge for me Tim?" Puppy dog eyes get me every time. "I want to suck you off."

Groaning with lust I comply. Trish scoots closer to watch as Jackie kneels on the bench and lowers her lips to my dick. She puts just the tip in her mouth and closes her lips gently around me. Her tongue dances on the underside of me as she sucks and bobs slowly.

"Are you swirling like I did on your thumb?" Trish asks and it's almost comical when Jackie nods and bobs on my dick in answer.

"Hold the base firmly and jerk it a bit."

"Oh god." Slips from my mouth as Jackie takes me a little deeper then withdraws to suck only the tip again. The edge of the orgasm I was riding earlier returns quickly, if not from the fact that Jackie is doing an excellent job then from the view I have. My wife is smoothing Jackie's hair out of her face as her little sister looks up at me while my dick disappears into her pouting, sucking, bow tie lips.

"Fuck, Jackie darlin. I'm real close."

She stops bobbing and slows her tongue to slide firmly beneath my glans and she sucks and sucks and her eyes plead with mine. Instinctively one of my hands reaches for her jaw. She flinches but allows me to caress her cheek. As I teeter on the brink of release, I make a mental note to flog that stupid Troy cunt.

My hips announce my orgasm, bucking slightly and surprising Jackie as an inch or two of extra cock enters her mouth. Pulling back up my shaft again there is fear in her eyes first then surprise as my balls clench up and I tip into spurting.

Trish is smiling at Jackie, "That's it. That's it." She has one arm around the back of me and the other on Jackie's shoulder as her little sister takes my load in her mouth. The moment is surreal but pales in comparison to the one which follows.

As my body finishes convulsing, Jackie pops me from her mouth and with a cheeky grin she opens her mouth to show Trish and I the mess of semen on her tongue. Then looking directly into my eyes, she closes her pretty little lips and swallows.

My butt is sore from the edge of the tub and my knees totally untrustworthy, so I slide down into the water and lie my head back to look at the stars and try to recover.

"Fuck. Jackie darlin that was sensational." Ordinarily I'd be quickly limp but the little tablet I washed down earlier must be doing something. My erection softens but I'm still half hard when Jackie kisses my lips. The taste of me lingers on her tongue. Then she pushes away to sit opposite me looking deep in thought.

Trish takes advantage of the opportunity to sit on my lap facing Jackie. She leans back against my chest and raises her chin back for her own kiss. She whispers, "That was hot. I was worried how I'd feel seeing you with her. Look." She pulls my hand from the side of the tub down between her legs where I find a hot swollen hole that is drenched inside.

Jackie sits quietly watching us smiling. I work my wife's clit in firm tiny movements. The spa water robs lubrication, so I press a finger into her and leave it there, sort of clenching my hand against her mound. She makes small hip movements in time with my gripping and beneath her I start to harden again.

"I liked it." Jackie says, "I was worried when you touched my face, but I shouldn't have been. It's like 'you' right? You'd never hurt me."

I nod and smile and beneath the bubbles Trish puts a hand over mine and presses my finger deeper into her, holding me more firmly against her clit as she grinds it against me.

"Are you two fucking?" Jackie asks, sitting forward.

Trish and I both shake our heads.

"Then what? I bet you SO are."

A naughty thought prompts me to say, "come over here and I'll show you what we're doing."

"Other side," I direct her to my left and put an arm around her shoulders snuggling her in against my side. My left hand explores her long neck and dips below to cup and squeeze at her breasts. Her quiet moans join Trish's slightly more urgent ones as I slide lower still over her belly button. Getting the idea, she pushes back into me and lifts her left leg up onto the bench and stretches her right leg out across the tub.

She too puts her hands on mine and guides me to her hot centre. Like Trish, inside she is sopping wet. Who says men can't multitask? Trish's moans are getting louder and she's bucking against my hand harder now, while Jackie is using my fingers to show me what she likes.

Jackie runs my index finger the length of her slit, opening herself at the bottom and sliding it through her slimy centre, dragging moisture up to rub it around her clit. She repeats this process over and over for a few minutes then pushes my finger inside her and puts her palm over my hand. I try to move it as far inside her as I can but from this angle it's difficult to get more that the first two joints of my finger inside her.

Her face betrays her frustration and as Trish goes rigid and clamps her thighs around my hand, Jackie moves out from under my arm and turns around to face me, scooting her butt closer on the bench to my fingers. Trish shudders on me some more then limply lies back on me enjoying her aftershocks but not releasing my hand.

From this new angle, I'm able to work a thumb inside Jackie's tight little hole and fuck her with it. This causes my index finger to grind on her clit and she thrusts her hips up off the seat in time with my probing thumb. Trish finally flops her legs limp and I remove my fingers from her sex to hold her around the waist against me.

It occurs to me that my thumb is inside Jackie quite deeply without meeting resistance. Deliberately searching now, I find only the slightest ridge of what's left of her hymen. Trish is watching her ride my thumb intently. Jackie's head is thrown back and she is repeating, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." With each thrust of her hips against me she swears again, until she too clamps her thighs around my hand and arm and bucks spastically against me.

She squeals loudly then says, "ooh, ooh, ooh." Each utterance in time with the contractions of her tight little pussy on my thumb.

"God, old Peters next door will have the cops here shortly with all this noise." Trish giggles on my lap.

"Oh god, get. Get it out of me. Too sensitive." Jackie says, "Get it out!"

"Your legs darlin."

"Oh." She unclamps from upon my arm then as I slowly withdraw my thumb she cries, "hooooo" and bucks again forcing it back inside and coming again.

"Oh god Tim. Fucking insane. Don't move." Like I could anyway with her legs again clamped on my arm and her sated sister relaxing on my lap. "Oh god."

Staring wildly at me she deliberately reaches down between her clamped thighs, takes my wrist firmly and pulls me out and away from her while she still scrunches in the throes of her orgasm. She moves to sit on the bench properly now with her hands beneath the water holding herself mumbling and trying to catch her breath.

Trish is stirring on me, her fingers moving down between her thighs to trace lines along my now fully hard again dick. We sit in silence. I suppose each of us gathering thoughts.

"Tim hon?" Trish breaks the silence eventually, "Go grab us some towels? I'm starting to prune up."

Me and my ridiculous looking boner climb out of the tub and I fetch towels from the hamper nearby. I dry myself and wrap the towel around my waist. Not for privacy but because, out of the water, the slight breeze is chilly. The ladies are talking quietly between themselves and when they see me, they both smile and stop talking. This can't be any good.

I hand them each a towel and help them down onto the decking. They are whispering and all I make out, "You." "No, you."

"Unc- I mean Tim." She smiles at me as she wraps the towel around her delicious young body. "I very much want... No, I almost need..." she shakes her head then blurts, "you to take me into the bedroom and fuck me. If you can. If you... I don't know. But I really want you." She watches me like I am supposed to say something. I look to Trish who is smiling. She extends a hand to me.

"I want it too hon. But it's completely up to you."

My towel pokes out rudely saluting the concept, it just takes my mind a little longer to understand this is really happening. All I can do is slowly nod. I think the blood that is needed in the communication part of my brain is all drained to my throbbing dick. I take Trish's hand and Jackie puts my arm over her shoulder and snuggles into my side.

"I love you Uncle Timmy."

"I love you too darlin."

"I have a thing to ask."

The girls release me to slide open the door to the house. Jackie stops me as I step inside and says, "I want Tishy with me."

I nod.

"I'm just really nervous is all."

"You're also very beautiful. I've never been able to say no to you, what makes you think I'd start now?"

"I want her to record us." She drops her eyes away in shame or something like it.

"What?"

"Like, on my phone. I want to remember this. It's all so perfect. I promise it won't end up on the net or anything like that. Just, I want one day to be able to look at it and remember tonight. It just all feels too good to be true."

"You sure? I'm no porn star." I rub my bit of a belly for emphasis.

"It's not about that. Just. It's okay if you don't want to. But..."

"Well I'll be Ron bloody Jeremy and you can be the barely legal teen." Trish and I laugh. We actually watched something like that together the other night.

"Come on then. Don't keep a girl waiting, it's rude don't you know?" Jackie takes my hand and drags me down the hallway towards the master bedroom. Looking back over my shoulder I see Trish smiling at the screen of Jackie's phone as she records an impatient young woman dragging away her prize.

Just inside the door Jackie stops and sucks in her bottom lip nervously waiting to see what happens next.

"Slow and steady." My brain tells my boner. So, sitting on the bed I reach for Jackie and pull her to sit on my lap. My hand takes her neck and pulls her to me for a gentle lovers' kiss. Her tiny tongue flicks at mine and when her breathing is starting to get a little ragged, I move to kiss along her jaw line to her ears. Then down her pretty young neck to her collarbone.

Just below which is the knot of her towel. The last real barrier between her and womanhood is slipped off to fall around my knees and her lovely lithe body is revealed to my wandering hands. I lift her to straddle and face me and resume my lippy exploration of her offered body. The slight rounds of her young breasts are peppered with goose bumps which I attempt to kiss away.

Her pointy hard nipples beg for attention and as I suck them, I feel her start pushing down along my dick that's trapped beneath the towels. Dry humping me, her mouth hangs open in a wordless expression of desire. At that moment I'm glad that Trish is videoing. I simply must see that rapturous face again.

Looking over, I see Trish has lost her towel and openly masturbates as she films us. I stand and take Jackie up with me, her legs wrapped around my butt and her arms around my neck. With a very ungentle shove I throw her to the bed. She giggles as I pounce and blow a raspberry on her stomach.

"You fucking clown. Stop it. Stop it." She giggles while I tickle. The mood had become so intense I just had to break it. Grabbing her knees, I pull her closer to me. In the horseplay, my own towel had fallen forgotten to the bed and as she glanced down to see where I was pulling her, she gasped.

"Slow. Tim. Slow. It's big."

"You're getting ahead of yourself young lady. I've a good mind to teach you a lesson." I kiss one knee then the other. Then I push them lewdly apart, spreading her open to me. Her eyes and mouth make wide circles as I commence kissing and licking up the sensitive skin of the inside of her thighs until I reach the crease before her mound.

Nuzzling my nose in the soft skin just above her vagina I sniff deeply, drinking in her sweet aroused aroma. My heavy breath warms her slick wet lips and I watch her eyes as I draw slowly back down to the other knee.

"Oh fucking fuck." She squirms and bucks her pelvis up as I tease my way back to my prize. This time I mimic the movements of her fingers in the tub and poke the tip of my tongue into the very base of her slit and slide it slowly up to circle her clit. As I find the little nub both her hands tangle in my hair and force me hard against her.

"Not yet naughty girl. I want to eat you up." And so, I do, repeating the long slow lick and the circle around her clit until she's making up swear words and bucking hard against my face. Only then do I take a finger and wet it in the folds of her while I suck her little button. It presses against her heat and slowly spreads her tight walls on its way inside her body.

Again, I confirm the presence only of a little ring of torn hymen. Most likely courtesy of horse riding and tampon use. It's a little constricting but under my finger it stretches. I curl my finger up against the top wall of her while I worship her clit and pull the little band of skin against her pubic bone.

"Motherfucker! Holy fuck." She growls at the ceiling. "What the fuck even is that? God damnit Uncle Timmy. Fuck. Good. So good."

When I look up towards her face, she's stuffed a pillow in her mouth.

Smiling I wet another finger in the mess of her crotch and press it in along with the first. Her muscles fight it but eventually relax around it and soon it joins the first in stroking along the top of her hot wet vagina.

Through the pillow I can hear muffled groans of "Yes. Yes. Fuck." It's time, so I suck hard on her clit and unleash a torrent of mumbled speech upon it. My tongue flicks her as I tell her how I'm going to ram my cock in her tight little cunt and split her the fuck open like a ripe watermelon and other atrocious imagined bullshit that she'll never hear from my mouth but her clit feels every syllable spelled out upon it.

Then wham; her legs snap shut like a crocodile taking prey. I'm trapped against her lovely sex as her vagina tries to break my fingers in its vice like contractions. Over and over she bucks against me and a continuous howl of lust is sung into the pillow. Starting to see specks before my eyes, I struggle out from between her legs and leaving my fingers inside her clenching cavern I put the palm of my other hand firmly on her mound and watch her young body convulse in pleasure.

I can't think of a time I've ever been prouder of myself.

"Cunt." She says throwing the pillow at me. "What the fuck even was that?"