Unexpected Threesome Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With some urgency, Ned lifted Amy's legs vertically and pulled her pants right off her legs and then dropped them knees heavily bent back either side of him. Undoing the drawstring on his swimwear, he loosened it as far as he could and exposed himself; the pre-cum stringing between the tip of his erection and the cloth of his swimwear as he separated them.

Ned rose on his knees, lifted Amy's hips up with one hand under her bottom, bent his manhood down and slipped it into the opening of her sex. The sensation was beautiful; the sensitised skin of his hardness felt its warm, wet embrace as the tip opened up the velvety folds of her body. And yet Ned was sure he could feel something more. As Amy lay there quietly moaning, he was sure he could feel the final contractions of her orgasm pressing against his shaft.

His first thrusts felt great, but not great enough. The angle of her leg spread prevented him from getting the full depth of penetration he desired. So one leg at a time, he took her feet and lifted them up; vertically at first, but then holding them apart at about a 40 degree angle.

He tested the outcome with a full penetration thrust; holding it there, his balls pushed tightly against the cheeks of her bottom, savouring her body's embrace of him even as he thought he could still feel contractions bearing down on it. Ned looked down at a sight that filled him with wonder and desire. Amy had reversed the arch of her body; her torso a smooth, taut convex curve which helped Ned support the weight of her lower half which would otherwise fall entirely on his support of her legs.

He could see where the very base of his shaft penetrated her body, marvelled that the extra volume of his manhood could be accommodated within the slim outline of her figure. He imagined where his shaft lay inside her; pictured it penetrating to somewhere just under her navel.

On a whim, he surged his erection as hard as he could, causing it to fight her body's horizontal hold on it. He studied her stomach, hollowed out by the curve of her torso, half hoping that a bulge would appear; providing vivid evidence of the intimacy of their union.

Overwhelmed by the raging desire the visual feast provided to him, Ned started thrusting; a firm deep pounding, fast and hard. The animal had escaped and was having its way.

He watched as her body, braced only by the contact of her shoulders with the bunk cushions, rag dolled to his thrusts, her breasts bouncing up towards her chin at the end of each plunge of his hardness. Ned watched with increasing excitement as bit by bit they worked their way out of the triangles of the bikini top that had barely restrained them in the first place. First one jutting, hard, nipple, then the other, escaped from under the hem that had contained it. Without the friction provided by those raised projections, the whole breast soon escaped.

Had he been thinking, Ned might have guessed that the angle of his thrusts would be raking hard against Amy's all too sensitive g spot; might have known that the depth of his penetration meant that the crashing of his hips into her crotch at the end of each thrust was stimulating the swollen bud that lay within it. Maybe he factored that in before he started, but he was beyond such thoughts now.

But Ned was not alone in his excitement. Emotionally stirred by the depth of the desire she had unleashed in Ned, physically aroused by the concurrent excitement of all her erogenous zones, still far from over the effect of her first orgasm, it seemed like only minutes before Ned felt Amy's body tense around him and drown out his grunting with her usual profane cries of...

"Oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit, shit... oh my god...Ned, oh Ned,... Fuck, fuck, fuck, ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, ..oh god, aaahhh. "

Amy spasmed into an orgasm, writhing under Ned and moving the arch of her body around even as he kept pounding her. Excited even further by the display Ned kept pounding all the more enthusiastically.

This time Amy's orgasm just didn't seem to stop. The profanities and moaning, the squirming and writhing all just continued. It was like he was torturing her with a pleasure beyond her capacity to absorb it. Whether it was a single one or a stream of them he neither knew nor cared at that point.

Even though he was thankful that her lithe body weighed only 50 kg, his arms ached from holding her legs in the air; only the adrenaline rush of his arousal giving him the strength to keep them up there. Eventually he slipped her legs under his arms, letting him hold them with a combination of pressure from his upper arms and hands under her butt.

But really all he could really focus on was the building pleasure in his manhood. He looked down and saw the opening to her sex creamed with her juices; a circle of it surrounding the thick shaft buried in her. He watched as he withdrew; his swollen hardness glistening with her wetness and pulsing with excitement. When he thrust himself firmly back into her, a splash of juices spread out even as he lifted his vision back to those gorgeous breasts, now bouncing upwards towards the beauty of her face; a face no less beautiful as it contorted in pleasure.

His balls were starting to boil, little threads of pleasure shooting up his shaft. The end was near. Even in his ecstasy he knew it was an illusion, but his manhood felt like it was growing harder, thicker and longer with every thrust.

He knew the next thrust would be it. He buried himself in her and held it there as he let go, a flood of pleasure travelling the length of his erection as his seed hosed her cervix. Half a withdrawal and another thrust and he hosed her again and then a third time until her was left shuddering as the final vestiges of his ejaculate were excitingly wrung from his body.

Left momentarily at the end of it in a state of suspended animation, his chest heaving from his exertions, only then did his manhood sense the contractions of Amy's orgasms bearing down on it.

Ned might have been physically spent, his body aching with the effort of holding the weight of Amy's lower body in the air, but he wasn't yet ready just to withdraw and bring their union to an end. For the moment he was still hard. Gently he lowered her legs, separating them around his hips. Then he bent over, lowering himself down on her, bringing their bodies flat; his on top of hers still penetrating her.

Rolling off her so they lay side by side, they wound their bodies around each other; a tangle of limbs intertwining them. Their mouth met, tongues wrestled and slipped past each other to explore deep within the throat of the other.

Ned felt like he was in heaven; his hardness still binding them as this beautiful nubile woman lay within his embrace. But the embrace was more than physical, it was emotional too. Ned's defences were being breeched. He knew that he was embracing the person that was Amy, not just the body it belonged to and he felt good for it. There might be a longer term price to pay, but for now it felt right.

Issie too he suddenly felt ready to emotionally embrace more closely. He was blessed to have the friendship – maybe even the love that he dare not call by name – of two beautiful women. It was time to run with it.

Issie? Suddenly he wondered what Issie was up to. She'd been below cleaning when this had started. He hadn't entirely forgotten that she tended to get more than a bit excited when she was a spectator to any activities he had with Amy.

For the first time Ned focused on the fact the cabin window looked straight out on the side deck they were lying on. Lifting his head to look over Amy's, he looked in. There was Issie, slouched deeply into the starboard settee opposite the window looking down at the hand she had down her bikini pants vigorously rubbing herself; the other hand inside the bikini top teasing up her nipple. With her legs spread wide, he could see the large damp stain in the salmon pink material. The size of the stain and a certain tenseness in her body told him she'd been at it for some time and was likely near the end result.

Even as he watched, she froze, clamped her legs together and lifted her hips; her face contorting into a silent, head back, open mouthed one of release.

Oblivious to what was going on behind her, Amy lifted her head to recapture Ned's tongue in her mouth and his full attention. As he surrendered to her, Ned couldn't but help wonder at his present circumstances.

His love life until now had been monogamous and with women – for most of the time his wife, but with some flings before and after - who took a long time cumming and then inevitably only once, and never almost continuously like Amy just had. They might occasional grunt, groan or moan just for a moment; but generally only a focus on their breathing would give any vocal clues to their arousal or climax. Sex was a twice a week thing – not twice or more a day. And as for actually talking about sex, really talking in more than one line exchanges; well that wasn't going to happen.

Was this a generational change or were Amy and Issie women of a different type; adventurous and free spirits. Ned figured he'd never really know.

12