Unfaithful Ch. 01

Story Info
Married man takes his wife's friend in the ass.
4k words
4.5
907.2k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,972 Followers

We were in our early thirties. Jill (my wife) and I were at a small party with six other couples... the kind where you drank and talked. We all had young kids upstairs. The times of all night parties, discos and getting crazy were over. We were adults now, upright members of the community. We had responsibilities.

The women of the group knew each other through the Junior Wives Club. I was tuned out on whatever they were discussing, and checking out one of the other wives, a good-looking redhead named Debbie who was a little on the thin side but had nice tits, a great ass and a pretty face. She caught me looking and gave me a wicked smile. That's when we heard someone blurt out the words that started it all.

"Well it's a little like anal sex. At first it's a pain in the ass, but after a while you get used to it."

It was Betty, a heavyset woman with a loud voice, who had made the comment. Nervous snickers could be heard around the room.

"So what's the matter? Are all of you saying you've never tried it that way? Not even once? I say bullshit."

Well that opened up the party. We traded embarrassing sex stories and told a few dirty jokes. Someone suggested we put on dance music.

My wife wasn't a big dancer. Neither was Debbie's husband Bill. Debbie walked over and grabbed me pulling me into the middle of the room. We impressed everyone with our jitterbug skills. A slow dance began. Debbie threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body to mine. Close... very close. I could feel her tits against my chest and her pussy on my thigh. I looked over at Jill who was paying no attention.

"I like it that way, you know," she whispered into my ear.

"What way? What are you talking about?"

"In the ass. I like it in the ass."

Debbie's ass filled out a pair of jeans like an advertisement. The image of my cock sliding between her cheeks made it grow hard. She ground her pussy against me. I looked over at Jill to make sure she still wasn't watching. Debbie's husband Bill, however, had his eyes glued on us. Debbie seemed to read my mind.

"My husband doesn't mind. He likes to watch me."

"You mean when you dance with other men?"

"No. When I fuck other men."

I was speechless. My cock was about to rip through my pants. She shamelessly humped her pussy against it. My head was spinning. This was all wrong.

"Do you want to come by tomorrow? I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

Debbie shoved her tongue in my ear. I thought I was going to cum in my pants. Fortunately the dance ended. Just before we broke apart she whispered the final set of instructions.

"See you at 8:00 tomorrow night. I'll be waiting."

My wife didn't know what hit her when we got home. As soon as she put the kids to bed I jumped her. My cock was desperate. I had her pressed against the wall with my hand between her legs when she giggled and pushed me away. She had to bake a cake but promised to see me in bed later. I didn't have the patience and kept trying to maul her. That led to a big fight and eventually to no pussy at all that night.

I debated hard with my conscience about going to see Debbie. I had never been unfaithful to Jill and had strong feelings on the subject. My cock had even stronger feelings and won the argument. Even so, my rational self convinced me that I could stop by to tell her why we couldn't do what she suggested. Surely I would be able to stop things before they went too far.

I knocked on the door at eight sharp. My jaw dropped when she opened it. Debbie wore a long black evening dress with spaghetti straps. It was cut very low in front and barely covered her visibly erect nipples. The back was cut down to just above the crack of her ass. The way the thin material hugged her body made it obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear. I quickly forgot about what it was I was planning to tell her.

"Hello stud. Ready for a good time? I know I am."

I followed her in to the dimly lit house. I kept looking around for her husband. I wasn't sure how I felt about having him watch us fuck. She must have picked up on my concern and let me know he was out with some friends until late. She also told me the kids were asleep and shouldn't disturb us.

The den was bathed in an orange glow from the flickering candles. Soft music with a subtle beat flowed from the stereo. Debbie turned and put her hands on the back of my neck, pressing her lower body against mine and swaying to the music. Her smell was one of a woman seeking sex - fresh and clean with a subtle fragrance. Her green eyes exuded desire, passion and desperation as she stared into mine.

Debbie pulled my face to hers and flicked her tongue across my lips before pushing it into my mouth. My hands slid down her naked back. The kiss became more and more passionate. Her hands were all over my head and back. Her body gyrated against my growing hardness. My hands traveled down to her ass and guided her movements. Our lips and tongues probed and swirled in a hot and wet dance of passion.

Suddenly she spun around so that her back was to me. She pressed her rounded ass against my hard cock and guided my hands to her shapely tits. She removed the straps from her from her arms as I pulled down the front of her dress. My fingers kneaded the soft flesh of her full tits and pressed against her swollen nipples.

Her ass cheeks clenched my hard cock as it wedged between them. My teeth bit into her neck. A soft purr escaped from her throat. Debbi pressed and hand between her legs through the thin material of her dress. Her breathing was heavier. I was rolling her hard nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

"Oh... oh god, Jim... I'm going to cum... oooohhhh... yes... mmmmppphhhh... mmmmppphhhhh... aaaaaaahhhhhhh..."

Her body stiffened. She shuddered. Her orgasm was brief but intense. My cock was throbbing as her ass cheeks clenched around it. If I wasn't careful I was going to cum in my pants. Debbie spun around and kissed me deep. Her fingers worked at the buttons to my shirt, which I quickly pulled off. Her naked tits pressed against my bare chest.

"Mmmmm... I didn't expect that. Now I have pussy juice running down my thigh."

Her fingers moved over the bulge trying to rip through my pants and squeezed.

"Oh my, what do we have here? You poor boy. We'll have to do something about that."

Debbie kissed my neck and slowly trailed her mouth down my chest. She sucked one of my nipples into her mouth and raked it with her teeth. She did the same with the other. I was going crazy. My cock was oozing with need. She kissed down my stomach until she was squatting in front of me. She kissed the bulge in my pants and raked her teeth over the sensitive tip.

She looked up at me smiling playfully with her green eyes twinkling and bright red hair shining with luster. Debbie slowly unfastened my pants and slid them down until my engorged meat sprang free, slapping her in the face. She swirled her tongue over the slimy tip before sucking it into her mouth. Her eyes never left mine.

Debbie licked, kissed, sucked and teased the sensitive and swollen tip of my cock shooting jolts of pleasure from each nerve ending up through my body. Finally she wrapped her hand around my shaft and sucked me into her mouth. I was ready to explode, but she knew just how to keep me right on the edge. From the look in her eyes she was enjoying every second of the torture she was administering.

Her saliva coated my cock and balls as Debbie continued to fuck me with her mouth. My balls were swollen and throbbing with the need to release. I finally couldn't take it any more. I grabbed her hair tightly and pulled so she couldn't get away. I pounded my cock rapidly in and out of her mouth.

I was almost there. Spit and saliva drooled freely from her chin and dripped down my balls. Her tongue swirled against the bulging veins of my swollen meat each time it drove into the back of her throat. My head became light. My knees started to buckle. Every ounce of energy rushed to my groin.

I felt my cock swell between her lips as cum surged through its length. I let out a deep roar. Hot cream exploded from the tip and surged against the roof of her mouth. Cum poured from my cock in a steady stream. A second equally powerful surge gushed into her mouth followed by a third. Her fingers pressed against my scrotum as several small squirts continued to pump from my cock.

Debbie sat back and looked up at me with her mouth open. Cum drooled down her chin and dripped onto her tits. She took my cock back into her mouth and down her throat, massaging it with her tongue and throat muscles. She continued to lick and suck my meat like a starved nymph. Then she sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time before finally standing.

Debbie pressed against me and pushed her tongue into my ear. Then she kissed me on the lips and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I had never kissed a girl after filling her mouth with cum and always thought it would be disgusting, but with Debbie it seemed almost natural. She went back to kissing my ear.

"I like it when a man takes charge. I had another orgasm when you pulled my hair and filled my mouth with all that cum. Now my pussy is all wet and gooey. Do you want to lick it clean?"

I had a brief pang of guilt. I should have pulled up my pants, told her it was a big mistake and gone home to my wife. I could explain away a blowjob. It had happened once before at an office party. Jill was really pissed when she heard about it. After I said I was sorry and stuffed her hungry pussy full of cock, she finally decided that she could forgive my fooling around this one time as long as I wasn't "unfaithful".

That's what I should have done, but the mere image of my tongue sliding into this hot vixen's cunt was not something I could walk away from and not think about the rest of my life. Besides, eating pussy was just fooling around according to my wife's definition. I knew it wasn't going to end there, but I would cross that bridge when I came to it.

I slammed her up against the wall, lifted her gown and shoved a hand between her legs. Our mouths wrestled as our tongues thrashed back and forth. I shoved two fingers up her cunt and dug them around deep inside her. She squirmed against me and shoved her tongue into my ear.

"I want you to fuck me with your mouth, to put your tongue in my cunt and make me cum all over your face. But first I want to lick your fingers and taste my pussy."

She pulled my dripping fingers from her cunt and licked them clean one at a time while staring into my eyes. Then she pushed down on my shoulders. I sank to the ground and stared at the tasty treat in front of my face. The pink lips of her pussy pushed out from the gash of her swollen peach just begging to be licked.

Debbie swung a leg over my shoulders forcing my head back. She slowly sank down onto my face. My mouthy opened wide. I clamped my lips around her swollen pussy and shoved my tongue into her hot cunt. She grabbed my head and ground her pussy hard against my face as I licked, sucked and slurped her sweet nectar.

"Oh god yes... fuck my cunt with your tongue... ooooohhhhhh... yes... that's it... aaaahhhhhh..."

Debbie kept pushing down on my face finally forcing me to the floor. She rubbed her pussy up over my nose and down across my chin. She was riding my mouth and tongue as hard as anyone had ever ridden my cock. Her moans and gasps became louder and more desperate.

"Oh fuck... aaaahhhhh... oh god yes... use your fingers... oooohhhhhh... oh god I'm gonna cum... oh fuck..."

I shoved two fingers deep in her cunt and sucked her hard clit between my lips. She cried out in a loud shriek. Pussy juice gushed from her cunt and filled my mouth. I continued to lick up her nectar until she was finished cumming. She stood over me, one foot on each side of my head. I had a perfect view of her pink pussy lips folded open and glistening with dewdrops of pleasure.

"You sure do know how to eat pussy. I bet Jill just loves your tongue, doesn't she? I'll have to compare notes with her sometime. Now we're going to fuck."

I should have stopped things right there but my brain was frozen. Debbi slowly squatted over my cock and guided the tip to the lips of her swollen pussy mound. She held my meat in her opening, moving it back and forth along her slit and across her clit. She finally let go and sank down on my shaft. I watched it slowly disappear into her body until it was stuffed all the way up her cunt. The line of infidelity had been crossed.

She held me deep inside her belly, moving slowly back and forth and using her well trained pussy muscles to squeeze my cock. She finally lifted up my length until the tip of my cock was barely inside her pussy, and then came crashing down, impaling herself on my swollen meat. She did this again and again, holding me deep inside her cunt to milk my cock each time she impaled herself on my shaft.

"Oh fuck... aaaahhhhh... your cock feels so good in my pussy... ooohhhhh... that's it... fuck me... oh god... aaaaaahhhhhh... UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH..."

Rubbing her clit hard against the base of my cock, Debbie had another orgasm. She dropped to her knees and propped her hands by my head. Her tits jiggled in my face as she continued to ride me. I sucked a nipple in my mouth. My hands cupped her creamy ass cheeks and guided her fucking motions. My forefinger found the tight nub of her asshole. It was already lubricated and my finger slipped deep inside.

"Oh god yes... put your finger in my ass... oh god... oooohhhhhhh... that's it... deeper... aaaaahhhhh... I'm gonna cum again... mmmppphhh... AAAAAHHHHHH..."

The woman was a sex machine. She kissed me hard and ground her pussy against my cock as cunt juices dripped down my balls onto the floor. After catching her breath she stood and squeezed her tits.

"Get up here and fuck me. Fuck me hard. Rip my pussy apart. Hurry..."

She was doing everything she could to bring out the raw animal instinct in me and it was working. I popped up off the floor and threw her against the wall, slamming my body against hers in the process. Her teeth bit my lower lip and drew blood. My hands grabbed tightly onto her ass cheeks and lifted her off the ground. She threw her head back and wrapped her legs around my body.

As soon as my cock found the juicy folds of her pussy, I thrust hard and jammed my meat deep into her cunt. At the same time I bit into the side of her neck. She let out a loud shriek and dug her fingernails into my back. I slammed my cock into her again and again, driving her body up the side of the wall.

"Shove your cock in my cunt... harder... aaaaahhhhhh... yessss... ooohhhhhh... deeper... oh fuck.... Mmmmppphhhh... fuck me... fuck me... ooohhhhhh..."...

Debbie's gasps and screams were out of control as her body was wracked with a continuous series of orgasm. My fingers were slimy with pussy juice that poured from her cunt and dripped down my balls. My throbbing meat pushed deep into her belly and slammed up against her cervix each time she impaled herself.

Her tight pussy twitched and squeezed my cock as she rode me. Her screams were out of control. Filth continued to spill from her mouth. My middle finger found the rim of her asshole and easily pushed inside. I buried it to the knuckle and dug it around inside as my cock continued to pound her pussy.

"Yeah... that's it... shove your finger up my ass... ooohhhhh fuuuuccckkkk... use another finger... yes... aaaaahhhhhhhh..."

Her fingers clawed at the skin on my neck and dug into my scalp. Her heels dug into the cheeks of my ass. My cock knifed up into her belly each time she slammed her cunt down its length. She was having one orgasm after another. Her moans and squeals were loud and out of control. Pussy juice was flying everywhere.

My balls were about to explode. I had never fucked anyone this hot in my life, not even during my wild college days. Just as I was almost there she stopped moving with my cock buried deep in her cunt. Her well-trained pussy twitched against my meat. She put her tongue in my ear and whispered.

"You haven't fucked my ass yet. You weren't going to cum in my pussy and then leave were you? You promised to fuck me in the ass."

Debbie lifted off my cock and dropped to her knees. Looking up at me, she quickly gobbled my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. She teased me to the brink of orgasm and then backed off. She looked up at me with my swollen meat in her hand. She must have had a tube of lubricant with her because it was all over her hands and she was greasing up my shaft.

"Patience, Jim. Good things in life are worth waiting for... and my ass is really good. I want to make sure that you fill me up with lots of good thick gooey cum. Are you ready to fuck my ass, Jim?"

It was a rhetorical question. She stood and faced the wall, putting her hands against it for support. She spread her legs and tilted her ass in the air. The creamy white round spheres were as smooth as a baby's skin. In the crevice splitting the two halves I could see her tight little brown asshole just above the swollen plum of her pussy. The fleshy folds of her pink lips peeked out from the gash down the middle.

I guided the bulging tip of my cock against her sphincter and pushed. At first nothing happened. I felt her push back against me and suddenly the head of my cock was inside her. I worked my cock deeper and deeper as she rotated her ass back against me. I looked down and watched the entire length of my cock slowly disappear into her body.

"Ooohhhhh... that feels soooo good... have you ever fucked Jill in the ass? I think you should, Jim. I think you should go home and fuck her in the ass... but not before you finish with me. I want it hard and fast... nothing gentle. Come on, Jim."

I pulled it out a little and pushed back in, then a little more and a little more. It was tight... tighter than anything I had ever fucked before. Debbie squirmed and rotated her ass against my cock. I looked down between her creamy cheeks and watched my meat move in and out of her sphincter.

"Harder, dammit... I want it harder. Fuck me like a whore... yeah... shove you goddam cock up my ass... ooohhhhhh... that's it... uuuuhhhhhh..."

I reached around and crushed her tits as my cock hammered her asshole. She moved one of my hands down to her pussy. She cried out with an orgasm when I rubbed my fingers rapidly across her clit. She turned her head and we kissed hard and recklessly. My cock was hammering her ass as pussy juice dripped from my fingers.

"On the couch. Finish me on the couch."

She sat down and rolled her legs back by her ears. I looked into her deep green eyes and guided my swollen shaft to her tight asshole. Our eyes stayed locked together as my cock easily slipped into her dark passage. She mouthed the words "fuck me" over and over. I realized how beautiful she really was with the red hair framing her face and her puffy pink lips covering perfect white teeth... and I had my cock in her ass.

This time she used her own fingers to rub her pussy. My cock hammered away at her asshole as we continued to look hungrily at each other. Debbie could tell I was close by the desperate look in my eyes.

"Cum in my ass, Jim... fill me with your hot cream... oh god... oooohhhh... hurry... aaaahhhhhhhh... UUUUNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

My cock swelled inside her tight asshole as cum surged through its length. My mind went blank. Blood rushed from my head to my groin. Every ounce of energy was concentrated in my balls. Hot cum exploded from my cock and gushed into her bowels. I slammed even deeper into her body and unleashed another torrent of thick cream into her dark passage.

I continued spewing cum into her body until I was completely drained. I collapsed forward onto her lifeless form. Our lips met and we slowly kissed in the afterglow of our shared union. My cock slowly deflated inside her twitching asshole until it finally popped from her body. A flood of cum followed. Debbie looked over towards the door.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,972 Followers
12