Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I pressed it in, deep inside her and held it there. I was not ready to start thrusting in and out like a sex maniac, but I wanted to enjoy the pleasures she was enjoying. I wanted her to toy with my dick as it was imbedded inside her temple of love.

She was still licking and sucking and kissing Joan's lips. Their tongues were still crossing from one mouth to the other as Sandra was wriggling her ass as my dick was deep inside her vagina, in, to the maximum, locked against her cervix. My hands were holding her from her hips, pulling her tight against my own pubic bone, enjoying the beauty of her strong muscles closing and opening around my tower of strength.

I didn't make any moves; I knew she would soon explode. Her heart beat was more than increasing; her muscles were locked tight around my dick for longer seconds. I heard moans coming from both girls especially; I noticed that Sandra started to massage Joan's newly shaved pouty lips, while her legs were still wide open, hanging from the stirrups.

The moaning became stronger, the bodies started shaking and then, when they unlocked their mouths, both cried while enjoying another orgasm. It was a strong one, too strong as Sandra lost her grip on my hardness and I started fucking her like crazy. I was very hot now. MY BLOOD WAS boiling strongly and I was sure I was also loosing my control.

Joan cried first, as Sandra's fingers were inside Joan's still erupting volcano. Sandra followed with more cries of pleasure as her body shook. Her sexual energy was at it's height as she was taking one thrust for another, moving her ass forward and backwards. I could feel the way she was passing from one orgasm to another until I held her tight from her hips, pressed the mushroom head against the portal of procreation and shot the first load of hot lava inside her. There I cried the first cry of pleasure, followed by a second and a third as my dick started to loose its' majestic strength.

Now I thought we were all tired. Both young ladies had a satisfactory share of the pleasures of the flesh which burned through our bodies, erupting from our sexual chakras and so a well deserved rest was needed. I still had to hear some of their lesbian encounters, so as soon as our heart beats came to normality I ignited again the fire.

'I think that recounting your lesbian experience had produced some strong earth shuttering eruptions as we deviated from the interesting story you were recounting into some strong tremors.' I sort of teased. Definitely I was curious and so Joan got into the subject.

'Well, if I go back through memory, when I was studying geography I learned that at this location we are sitting on, now, is an earth quake region, are we not? Joan asked.

'Well yes and no. We get a few tremors now and then but not so strong, at least for many hundreds of years very little damage was done; so don't need to worry.'

'But the earthquakes taking place here are shaking more than the buildings, Sam.' Sandra commented

'But sure no damage had been done yet.' I answered.

Sandra turned towards me, put her hands around my neck and gave me a sweet smooth kiss as our lips locked together, enjoying the feeling of each others feelings. Slowly we unlocked our lips and looking in each others shinning eyes. Hers' were beautiful, shinning with the fire of the pleasures she just had enjoyed.

'Sam, I agree, no damage was done; but only hope that they may get stronger.'' Sandra continued.

'Girls, I think it's time we retire to the Jacuzzi. We can relax there in the bubbling water, while I hope I will continue hearing your lesbian encounters.'

We moved over, I checked the temperature of the water, started the pump and slowly lowered our bodied into the bubbling water.

'Wow Sam, this is fantastic! Sandra exclaimed.

'Thanks, I'm happy you are enjoying the delights I have at your disposal. Well who to continue.'

'Ohh! Let me do that.' Joan answered

'So Please?'

'We continued what we had started, washing each other. We even towelled each other. I was doing everything fast, without patience. I didn't want this thing to end in the shower. I became so hot; my pussy was so very wet while I was at the same time fantasizing about Sandra feeling my insides. I pulled Sandra to the bedroom and threw her on the bed when I went down between her legs. I opened her pussy and looked at it at close range. I wanted to have a look at her fresh wet pussy. I looked at it again in a sort of way that I had never seen one, like a man who is looking between the legs of a woman for the first time, opened her slit as wide as possible as I could and looked inside the pink valley, fascinated by the structure, holes and curves of this magnificent piece of art. Then I sort of said to myself, "why so many women just leave it hidden when it is so beautiful".' Joan said.

'After that I started fingering her and massaging her clit. In a very short time she was wriggling and moaning as my finger was so wet with her juice while massaging the upper area inside her vagina, trying to locate and rub her G-Spot. The more she cried and shouted, the more I started getting concentrated sexual feelings within my own little hot volcano, which although until that time was quite, it started to rumble. The more I played with Sandra the wetter I became and the more heat arising within. The stronger the movement and the moaning Sandra was making the more I started pressing my legs together trying to stop myself from cumming while dreaming what was it to be like, when I get my turn.

I had to stop as I was sure that she could not take any more. She pleaded with me a few times to stop and give her some breathing space to relax but then I also thought about guests in the hotel. What would be their reaction to hearing everything that we were doing through the thin walls? My finger was still inside, but as soon as I tried to pull it out she pressed her legs together while she was going though a very intense orgasm.'

'Yes,' Sandra continued. 'It was one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. After the shock of opening my legs for my best friend, I felt shamefully exposed in such a way, watching her eyes starring towards the inside of my most intimate part of my body. Really, I was shocked but then when she started feeling me with her fingers I started to relax and asking for more. I relaxed and continued to enjoy what we had already started in the shower. It felt so good and natural that in such a short time my body started shaking while I started moaning and crying with pleasure.

Then I stiffened, closed my legs at the height of the most shattering orgasm I ever had. It was incredible. Her finger was still inside me massaging my most sensitive spot. Unbelievable to me to have such a huge orgasm! Usually it takes me quite a long time to get me into such a very high performance. I believe that up to that moment in time it was the highest level of orgasmic pleasure I ever got to, but since then I have enjoyed better... at the performance of your magic hands.'

'What happened to Joan after that? Did you leave her with a broken heart?' I asked.

'After I relaxed I asked Joan if she mind to reciprocate. We exchanged positions and while she opened her legs as wide as she could I started to have a quick look at her pussy, opening the lips, stretching them to the limit and saw all the juice that had just already flowed out and, what was still flowing out of her vagina. She was so wet I was puzzled. I was sure that on the touch she was going to jump. Then I started fiddling with her clit to which she immediately started moaning and giggling. I inserted a finger into her vaginal hole looking for her G-Spot. In just a very short time her body was rocking and her cries of pleasure could be heard, first lightly then very strongly. I didn't care if the other guests will hear; I just kept at it, enjoying what I had already enjoyed. The more I massaged the insides of her vagina the more she shouted and cried.

And the more she rocked, moaned and cried the more aggressive I became. I even turned around, opened my legs one on each side of her head and as I lowered my mouth over her little protruding bud I lowered my drenched pussy, still busy flowing the hot sex juice outwards, locked it over her mouth and shut out her shouts and cries.

With my mouth between her legs sucking on her little nublet and licking her juices which were flowing around my finger I continued working my tongue to the delight of both. I was also getting hotter as her tongue was locked deep inside the crack between the swollen lips, sending amount of pleasure wriggling all through my body. This time I tried not to cry and shout as I kept my mouth busy, but this didn't last long as in a short time our bodies were flowing all over the heavens.

With her hands circling around my ass, pressing my vagina against her mouth, I started to pull away, but no way. Then I closed my legs and jammed against her head. I tried to press as hard as I could, until I then felt hers closing against mine.

Her legs closed so tight and I had to stop my movements both of my mouth as also of my finger which was still inside her pussy. I kept my mouth on her clit, but she began shaking so much and pressing her legs together that there was no possibility of continuing. I knew that she had enjoyed herself, too much as much as I did, and on double occasions.'

'I'm sure of that. So you have not tried any oral, like sucking each other before this sole occasion?' I asked.

'It was the first time we became so intimate.' Sandra said. 'But although I was dreaming about putting my mouth to Joan's clit I was still worried, that she may start thinking that I am a lesbian, but when she turned to enjoy more, wow, I thought this is great. I know that what happened was on the spare of the moment. I was a little scared at the beginning as this was the first holiday we are having together.'

'Then, the next day you came into our lives and sort of, we had to abandon out new experimentations.' Joan continued. 'As I have enjoyed the original touches I am very sure we could have enjoyed more encounters together. But then your love making gave us no time and space for further...'

'I hope that we can enjoy some encounters later on, during the next few days. I have a very good program for you, where I hope that together we can try every fantasy you ever dreamed about. What we do is, that tonight I will put you for about an hour in separate rooms, lock you there and in that time write a short version of your fantasies, sealed then in plain envelopes and then we draw one at a time and see what you like.' I said.

'Oh, Oh.' Sandra said. 'I wonder what will be coming out.'

'Well all you have to do is write those things, which you dreamed about during your masturbation sessions and then we see what is possible. What is possible we do. I may have one or two of mine mixed with them.'

'Oh No.' Joan said. 'You have already gave us great times although we are still anxious for more.'

'Don't worry girls. One or two fantasies each are enough. This could help to make your holiday a memorable one. So what is going to happen about keeping your pussies shaved and clean?'

'Once we have it like this I believe that it will be only fair to meet once a week for a good shave. 'Sandra said while Joan nodded.

'Great.' I said. 'Now girls I think that we should all go and enjoy a cold shower, rest in different rooms until it's time to start preparing dinner and then enjoy some great hot sexual encounters.

*

Love to hear your views about my stories. Thanks.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers
12