Unholy Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers

"There, that will keep the 'riffraff' out," she snorted. "So, strip or share?"

"This is crazy. Seriously."

Tammy fumbled with her phone, searching and finding '1975 stripper music.' She laughed and turned it up.

"Okay, okay," Claire said. "You're the bride so I guess rules are rules, however weird they are. But can we at least compromise?"

"Compromise how? Not that I'm saying we can, but what are you thinking?"

"Just maybe, let me grab my overnight bag and change. Deal?"

"You mean change, like right here?"

Claire nodded bashfully.

"Well, maybe. But only if you also tell me just one thing that John whispers to you in bed. Deal?"

Claire thought for a moment. "Promise not to ever tell anyone?"

Tammy put her hand over her heart. "Girl scouts honor!"

"Well, you're not a girl scout but I guess I can trust you."

"If you can't trust me, who can you trust? Now, quit stalling, 'stripper!'"

Claire shook her head in disbelief as she reluctantly rose from the carpeted floor, mumbling something incoherent to herself. Tammy watched her friend as she walked around the corner into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Minutes later Tammy heard the sink water running and yelled sarcastically, "I'm waiting, stripper!"

The door opened and Claire sheepishly reappeared with her overnight bag in hand. She dropped it onto the couch above their spot on the carpet.

"This is so stupid," she giggled. "If I'm doing this, I'll need something stronger than wine."

"Already beat you to it. Here," Tammy said, handing her a shot of tequila.

"Sorry, I couldn't find salt or lemons so...bottoms up, so to speak," she laughed as they toasted, and both downed the shot.

"God, that was terrible," Claire laughed as she made a bitter face.

"No more stalling, stripper," Tammy said, sitting back down on the floor and reaching for her phone to turn on the seductive music.

"Are you... sure the door's locked?"

"YES, it's fucking locked!"

"I really don't know how...I mean, is this actually happening," Claire asked but was met with a scornful look from the bride-no-to-be.

She took a deep breath, bit her lip and turned away from Tammy to unbutton her blouse.

Tammy started clapping and chanting, "Take it off, take it off!"

Despite her embarrassment, Claire again thought back to the look that Tammy gave her earlier and wasn't surprised to again feel a wetness building between her legs, but once again she shrugged it off. She slowly moved her hips with the tight skirt constraining her movements. The plush carpet felt like heaven between her toes. The clapping stopped and she turned around to face her best friend who was again taking her in, all of her. Could her best friend really be undressing her with her eyes, much like many of the leering men that she encountered over the years?

Still nervous but a bit more relaxed thanks to the tequila, she reached for the top button, struggling to unclasp it. She followed with the second, then the third until her white laced bra again was slightly exposed. She paused and peeked at her friend who seemed to now be mesmerized by the 'performance.' She hesitated, unsure how far she was supposed to go with the silly task.

"More," Tammy said quietly, leaning forward as she rested her elbows on her knees, taking her in.

Claire bit her lip and tried to let the music take over. She swayed and closed her eyes as she finished unbuttoning the blouse, pulling it from her skirt. She looked at her friend, hoping that she had gone far enough to satisfy her, but by the look on Tammy's face she realized that she hadn't. Claire conceded that the little escapade was starting to excite her, but she couldn't figure out exactly why. Was it her forced exhibitionism or the fact that her friend - another woman no less - was watching her and egging her on? She didn't want to know. All she knew was that she found that she actually wanted to continue.

She slowly pulled the blouse off of her left shoulder, exposing her bra strap. She pulled it from her right shoulder and slowly worked it down her back, moving it from left to right as if it was a towel and she was drying her back with it. The movement combined with the underwire accentuated her breasts, and Tammy suddenly got quiet before leaning back on the couch.

Fearing that she had gone too far, Claire asked, "Should I...stop?"

Tammy hesitated before shaking her head slowly from side to side. Her eyes were on her best friend's breasts as she bit her lip.

"Only...only if you want to."

Claire felt a dampness between her legs, but she found that she no longer cared. She felt liberated, and somehow the action no longer seemed silly. It was as if a switch was flipped on between the two best friends, and they suddenly found themselves heading down a path that neither imagined would be traveled - at least not together. The blouse dropped to the carpet in a bunch, and Claire boldly turned yet again to face away from her friend. She reached behind herself, running her hands over her skirt to briefly cup her full butt, bending her legs slightly as she swayed. She unclasped the skirt and slowly worked the zipper down - then back up - before lowering it again. The release felt good, and she found that she was able to breathe - and sway - much easier without the confining zipper. Still facing away from her audience of one, she reached down to pull the skirt by the hem, exaggeratingly moving her hips as it slowly dropped an inch at a time. The waistband of her pantyhose appeared, and within seconds her full ass was totally exposed as her skirt dropped to the carpet, joining her blouse in a clump.

Without the skirt, Claire was now able to part her legs wider, clad only in bra and pantyhose. As she faced away from Tammy, she bent low enough at the waist to peer through her own legs, actually looking upside down at her friend as her long hair brushed against the floor. When she looked, she did a double-take, wondering if her eyes were deceiving her. From her upside-down viewpoint it appeared that Tammy's legs were parted. One hand was moving in slow circles on her stomach while the other hand was firmly planted between her parted legs and pressing against her sweatpants as she watched Claire through half-closed eyes. Claire slowly pulled herself up from the waist as she continued to face away from her friend. Had she gone too far, she wondered? Or possibly not far enough?

Her head was spinning, not only from the wine and tequila, but also from what Claire just witnessed. Buying herself some time, she reached down to pick up her skirt and blouse, smoothing them and dropping them on the side of the oversized chair that was facing the couch. Claire took a deep breath and turned slowly to face her friend, nervously hoping that what she witnessed a moment before wasn't a mirage. Tammy was reclined on the couch as she watched her friend. Her legs were now parted almost obscenely, and her stockinged feet were pressed flat against the cushions as she slowly rubbed herself through her sweats, directly in front of Claire.

No words were spoken as they watched each other. Claire shifted from one foot to the other with her arms by her sides, unable to avoid watching the scene before her while Tammy continued to take in Claire's nearly naked body. Through the pantyhose, Claire knew that her neatly trimmed dark triangle was exposed, but surprisingly she wasn't embarrassed at all. In fact, it was quite the opposite. She longed for her friend to see her down there, and she took another step closer to the couch, facing her. Tammy shifted, bending her right knee to subtly give Claire room on the couch next to her. Claire's heart was racing with the invitation. She chose to mirror her friend's position on the opposite end of the couch. Her left leg relaxed lazily against the side of the sofa with her left foot planted on the carpet. She flexed her toes and looked down her body, not surprised to see a hint of moisture forming between her legs but still confined beneath her pantyhose.

The girls were now facing each other on the couch with each resting their heads comfortably on the opposing cushions. Once again the contrast between the two was apparent, with Tammy in her heavy old school college sweats and long-sleeved t-shirt, now raised slightly so that she had access to her own bare stomach. Despite her near-nudity, Claire was the epitome of class - in pantyhose and front-clasp lace underwire bra. Slight beads of perspiration formed on her chest, and she struggled to control her breathing as she watched her friend directly across from her. Their eyes locked briefly, and each formed a slight smile. Their nervousness and inhibitions were overpowered by their growing desire. Claire watched her best friend lick her lips as her gaze dropped between her legs, and she felt her thighs parting slightly as if they had a will of their own. Tammy's right hand reached under her own t-shirt to tease her bra-less nipples while her other hand lingered at the waistband of her grey sweatpants.

Claire was riveted to her actions, and she knew it was just a matter of time before her friend's hand was going to disappear into her sweats. Within seconds her wish became true, and she let out a gasp when she saw the outline of Tammy's hand under the sweatpants, moving in rhythm. Tammy's hips lifted slightly at the touch of her own hand and Claire's own hands dropped to her inner thighs, rubbing gently through her pantyhose as she watched her friend playing just a few feet away. Her left forearm grazed her mound as her hand caressed her inner thigh and she shuddered, knowing that she would be unable to resist much longer. When Tammy let out a low-pitched moan, Claire's hand moved up her thigh, finally cupping her own mound through the thin fabric. She parted her legs even more and as she did, her right calf met Tammy's. The touch jolted her, and she stopped rubbing for just a second, until she felt Tammy's calf press tighter against hers in response. Tammy's other foot stretched to reach her friend's left calf, and she ran her toes along Claire's ankle to her knee and back. The feeling was amazing, and Claire suddenly regretted that she was still in her pantyhose, longing to feel Tammy's feet against her bare skin. Her juices were flowing as the seconds turned into minutes with both girls playing totally alone yet also intimately connected. Claire's right foot dared to move higher, reaching Tammy's knee and a few inches beyond. As she did, she felt Tammy's toes moving at a similar pace toward her.

"Tell me," Tammy whispered, breaking the silence.

Claire gave her a confused look.

"Tell me...what John says to you, you know...That was our deal, remember?"

Claire nodded as she rubbed herself.

"What...what do you want to hear," she asked.

As she did, she felt Tammy's stockinged foot sliding along her inner thigh and brushing against her hand as she rubbed.

"Just...stuff. You know, dirty talking. Different things."

"For instance?"

Claire let out a moan as Tammy's foot rubbed up and down against her pussy, competing with her own hand.

"Did he...talk about others? Joining you?"

"Oh God...yes, sometimes, yes..."

"Anyone I know?"

"mm...mmhm," Claire moaned through her closed mouth.

Tammy lifted her loose t-shirt to rub her small breasts in front of her friend, waiting for an answer. At the same time, Claire's foot found its way between Tammy's legs. Despite the heavy cotton material, she felt the heat emanating from her, and she gently rubbed her heel against her friend's parted legs.

"I... I can't say. Don't make me say it," Claire pleaded as she watched her friend.

"Girls or boys? Who did he want to join you?"

"God, usually...other girls, but..."

"But what? Did he ever...mention me maybe?"

Claire slowly nodded.

"Did YOU ever mention me, your best friend?"

Before Claire could answer, Tammy's phone started vibrating, and Claire let out a sigh of relief as her friend reluctantly reached for it.

"Hey, Britt... Um, nothing really, just um...relaxing, hanging out. Huh? I don't know, hold on."

Tammy put her hand over the phone and rolled her eyes as she looked across the couch at her friend.

She whispered, "They want to come over. They have a movie and ice cream."

Claire shrugged and pulled her foot away from her friend's parted legs, despite Tammy's failed effort to hold it in place.

"Um, sure...sounds like fun. Come on over. Okay, see you in five."

Neither of them spoke. Tammy sat upright and straightened her t-shirt while Claire - somewhat relieved and now suddenly almost sober - stood to find her overnight bag. With her back to her friend, she unclasped her bra, dropped it into the bag and reached down to grab her pajamas. As she did, Tammy got her first short glimpse of her friend's nearly perfect breast, and she instantly regretted that they weren't able to continue - at least for now. She stepped into the bathroom to freshen up, and when she opened the door, Claire was waiting at the jamb, already in her pink matching pajama bottoms with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. They looked at each other and both shifted to the same side, then to the other as they tried to allow the other to pass. Giggling, Claire stepped sideways to allow Tammy some space. Instead, Tammy stepped closer to her and took both of Claire's hands in hers. She leaned in and kissed Claire's cheek.

"Thank you," was all she said.

Claire smiled and said, uncharacteristically, "It was my pleasure."

They looked into each other's eyes, and as they leaned in for their first kiss, they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Police, open up! Now!"

To be continued - Comments are welcome and are greatly appreciated!

Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers
12