Unpredictable Amber

Story Info
Photography leads to threesome.
2.8k words
4.33
72.9k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
6of6
6of6
42 Followers

Authors note: The story is based on a real life incident. The names of the characters have obviously been changed, as has been the location.

*****

I wasn't sure how it would turn out. Yes, I was hoping that something would happen during the weekend, but knowing my wife, it was unlikely that she'd go through with it.

Often, during love-making, I'd describe a scenario where she'd allow another man to fuck her and it would really turn her on. She'd be right with me in the fantasy, having another man fuck her while I first watched then joined in, putting my cock into her mouth for her to suck. Sometimes, I'd even give her a name of someone we knew and she'd call his name, telling him to fuck her. But when we were not in the throes of passion and I broached the subject of a threesome with another guy or a girl, she'd pour cold water on the idea on both me and on the idea.

Strange enough, my petite 38-year wife, Amber, enjoys sex games-but only with me. Whatever I suggested, she'd do it and quickly take to it like a fish to water-as long as it did not involve anyone else.

She has a beautiful body that tans easily leaving her with a beautiful, golden complexion. On her petite frame her 34C tits look huge, but they are nicely balanced by a cute round butt that has a way of swaying with her hips when she walks. In fact it was the swaying motion of gorgeous gluteus that I first noticed about her when we met. It's hard to describe the sway, but it was more like rolling motion that left me wondering what it would be like to have my cock in her pussy and have her hips roll, twisting and grinding my cock until every ounce of sperm was drained from me, wrung out. I think every man who saw her must have had the same sensation just watching her walk in a tight pair of jeans.

Aware of her gorgeous body, Amber loves being photographed. Of course, every chance I got, I'd photograph her naked. I'd even buy her some sexy outfits and have her pose for me. Photographing her was always like foreplay and we'd usually end up fucking. I'm convinced that she gets wet just having the camera aimed at her. It was the photographic angle that I was counting on to entice her into having a threesome with a close friend of ours.

We met Tom nearly eighteen years ago when we first got married. Although maybe 10 or so years older than I am, Tom and his wife, Sally, are really dependable friends. From very early in our friendship I learned that Tom and I have the same desire-to see another man fuck our wives.

We even spoke about the possibility of being able to fuck each other's wife. It was all fantasy though, because Sally, coming from a strict Catholic background, does not even like to hear public comments about sex.

Tom tells me that Sally's fine talking about sex with him but always acts embarrassed if anyone else is around. Over the years, he has even managed to get her to pose naked for him. He's a pretty good photographer and a couple of years ago he and I began sharing photographs of our wives. Sally would kill him if she knew that I'd seen pictures of her beautiful Nordic tits and shaved pussy.

Amber, on the other hand, is happy for me to show him pictures of her.

She likes Tom, maybe in a big-brother kind of way, but she feels very comfortable with him seeing pictures of her tits and pussy. In fact, when she was pregnant with our first son, we asked him to take some pictures of her. For some reason she seemed to have more confidence in his photography than in mine, but it was not a problem for me.

Tom came over with his old analogue camera and took some pictures using film. I was present most of the time and watched trying to get some tips. When I left to answer the phone, I later learned that he suggested to Amber that she take some showing her heavy tits. He told me that she did not protest at all and just took off her blouse and bra. I did not know that he had taken the shots until after they were printed. I was really kind of surprised when I saw them, but they were great. I got turned on knowing that my wife had shown him her tits and allowed him to photograph her. I know that Tom flirted with Amber every chance he got. She'd tell me about some of the sexy conversations they had on the phone and then we'd end up fucking and have her calling his name. But she wanted to keep it as a fantasy. I didn't, so I was looking forward to the New York trip.

For some time now Amber has been talking about taking our nine year old twin boys to New York to see some of the museums and the Statue of Liberty. Living in Wilson, North Carolina, it was almost an eight-hour road trip and we had never bothered to make the effort. When we heard that Tom had to make a business trip there one weekend, Amber suggested that we could go with him. His employers were paying for his hotel suite in Manhattan so he was happy to have us stay with him. Sally didn't like to travel with him so there was plenty of room in the suite.

The weekend finally arrived and I must admit that I was quietly hopeful. But like I said earlier, I knew my wife.

We arrived early Friday afternoon, met up with Tom and had lunch before he had to rush off to a meeting. We spent the entire afternoon and evening out doing the rounds. By the time we returned to the hotel the boys were ready to sleep. Tom arrived a few minutes after nine. The boys were fast asleep in the one of the queen beds in the bedroom. Amber had kicked off her shoes and had settled on the sofa with a drink in her hand while she caught up on one of her favourite shows on TV. I say 'drink' but it was just a very low alcohol content wine because she cannot deal with anything above 3% before losing all her senses.

As soon as Tom entered and saw her there, he said, 'Don't move. Hold that pose, Amber!" He produced his digital camera (he'd traded in his old camera a few years back), and snapped off a couple of shots.

"Hey let me see those," called Amber. He showed her.

"These are not bad," she said.

I walked over and took the camera to see. "Mmmmm, I like the look of these," I told him. "You've got her looking like one of those Hollywood starlets about to seduce someone."

"That's exactly what I saw when I came through the door," said Tom. "Let's try some more." With that he directed her to sit up, lean forward and look over her right should at him. He shot pose after pose, showing us what he had done. With her hair a little mussed up and the effect of the drink giving her eye a playful look, she looked really sexy.

"Ok," said Tom, "lower your dress strap off your right shoulder. Pull it off over your right tit until the nipple shows; just the right one. Then give me the same sexy look you gave me just now!"

To my surprise and excitement, Amber did not hesitate. She did exactly what he said. Bit by bit, he got her to remove her clothes until she was left only in her panties. By this time, I had a raging hard on. The atmosphere felt heavy with expectation. I looked at Tom and noticed the bulge in his pants also. He was feeling what I was feeling. We wanted to fuck Amber.

I decided to move things along, so I joined Amber in her next pose. From behind, I cupped her tits in my hands and began to gently tweak her nipples. They felt like bullets. She gave a tiny intake of air that told me that she was getting really turned on. I kissed her neck and her ears and she gave a low moan that I knew so well.

"Take off her panties," Tom commanded. I obeyed and she stepped out of them. Her recently waxed pussy was visible for Tom to see and I made sure by turning her to him and opening her legs. She did not resist. She pushed her butt out against the hardness of my cock and pressed hard against me.

"Take off your pants, Bill" he said. "I want a shot of you putting your cock in her cunt. Amber, while he's getting ready, lay on the sofa. I want to see you finger your clit." She moved her left hand down to her pussy, her platinum wedding ring a startling contrast to her tanned skin, as she fingered her pussy, going for her clit. She playfully placed the index finger on her right hand in her mouth and sucked it, whilst looking at the camera.

My pants were off in no time. So were my shirt and my underpants. My cock was almost sore with hardness as I moved to my wife's sopping pussy. Tom moved closer with his camera, taking shot after shot.

"Just put the head by the opening, Bill" he told me. I knelt down, placed my hands behind her bottom and pulled her towards the edge of the sofa bed and positioned my cock by the entrance of her cunt. As soon as I made contact, she pushed herself forward even more so that the head of my cock sank into her. "That's it," said Tom. "Push it in. Fuck her!"

I began fucking her, feeling the softness of her inner flesh, grip my swollen cock.

The excitement of having Tom here with us as we fucked was intense. Amber must have been equally excited because she threw her hips at me as if she wanted to consume me. All it did was encouraged me to fuck her like a raging bull. We were caught up in a conflict to see who could

destroy the other one by our sex.

I was so intent thrusting in and out of Amber that I had almost forgotten about Tom, until I saw his naked body move close to Amber. He had put aside his camera and had taken off his clothes. It was clear that he wanted to do more than just take pictures.

Tom bent down and began sucking Amber's right tit, while using his hand to play with the other. Amber opened her eyes and saw him. Her eyes showed some uncertainty, but when she reached out for his cock just managing to reach the head, I knew that she was game. Tom, feeling her hand on his cock, moved forward so that she could grasp it. She did and pulled him to her mouth, wanting to suck it. He eased himself up and obliged her.

I glanced at his cock. Thank goodness it wasn't bigger than mine.

Mine is a good size, but I didn't want her to start liking his cock over mine. She greedily began giving him one of her cock-breaking blow jobs. I saw him open his mouth in both surprise and pleasure. Apparently, Sally was not as skilled as Amber, but I still want to find out.

The sight of my wife giving Tom the blow job of his life was almost too much for me. I knew that I could not last much longer, but I wanted to see him fuck her. I withdrew my cock from her pussy and told him to swop places with me. He did not hesitate and we quickly exchanged positions. Amber made no protest. Instead, as Tom took up his position between her legs, she reached for his cock and guided it into her gaping cunt. Breathlessly, I watched as Tom slipped his cock into my wife, filling her until he was up to the hilt. He slowly began with a slow rhythm, easing himself in and out of her, almost teasing her pussy which a few minutes ago was being plugged with my cock at almost an express rate of thrusting. Her pussy still wanted the hard, rapid thrusts, but he was taking his time. "Tom, fuck me harder," she cried, just like she did in our fantasies. He increased his rhythm, sinking his cock deep into my wife's cunt before pulling it out and then in thrusting in again.

Amber reached for my cock and took it into her mouth. I was so near to coming that even before her expert tongue really got to work on me I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt the sperm swelling up from the very base of my cock and I knew that I had lost control. Even as the power of my ejaculation overwhelmed me, I gave myself fully to it and shot my load deep into the back of her throat. Expecting her to pull away and spit out my sperm as she usually did I was ready to extract myself but she held on, not letting me go. Unbelieving what she was doing, I watched as she swallowed my sperm for the first time in our marriage. My cock continued to spasm and she resumed her sucking with vigour until I couldn't take anymore. It was both an intense pleasure and pain at the same time. It felt as if my cock was about to fall off and I had to beg her to stop. She slowly let me slip my shrinking cock from her mouth and gave attention to having her pussy pounded by Tom.

Tom had now found a rhythm that soon had her crying out with pleasure.

I fell back on the sofa, watching him as he thrust his cock deep into her. His butt was like a hammer, forcing his cock into her sopping pussy with all his might. I watched as beads of rivulets of perspiration fell from his forehead, down his face and unto her belly. They seemed to represent the stream of sperm that I knew he would soon deposit deep into her pussy. For one moment I feared that he might make her pregnant, then breathed a sense of relieve as I remembered that Amber had finally gone unto the pill six months earlier after she got fed up of me complaining of always having to wear condoms.

As Amber moved to match Tom's rhythm, she began talking to him again. "Oh, Tom, I love the feel of your cock in my cunt. Come, fuck your bitch! Yes, Tom, give it to me!"

Her breathing was coming in heavy bouts now. She started panting and I knew she was getting very near it now. I reached across trying to access her glory hole with my index finger. Her juices freely flowed from her pussy so I used them to dampen my finger so that I could insert in into her butt. I wriggled it a bit forcing it into her butt and she gasped as it slipped in. I could feel tom's cock pumping her pussy and I began finger fucking her ass in time with his rhythm. With the dual penetration pleasuring her, Amber soon cried out, "Ahhhhhh, I'm coming! Fuck, I'm coming!"

She was so loud, I was terrified she'd wake the twins and they would come out from the bedroom. I quickly withdrew my finger and moved to kiss her mouth. Tom didn't miss a beat. He just kept on thrusting into her pussy, his rhythm increasing with every thrust. His face was now contorted and I knew that her pussy muscles were gripping his cock, massaging it, wringing the life out of it, trying to extract the sperm as if her life depended on it. With a great effort, Tom stiffened, pushed his cock in to Amber's pussy as far as he could and shot his load into her. With a great sigh, he fell on top of her, exhausted.

As he lay there, Amber put her hands on his back, gently cradling him and running her hands through his hair. She was content. This was her way of saying it had been a wonderful fuck. I just lay back, my cock limp and I watched, equally content having seen my fantasy fulfilled.

After a while we got up and Amber took turns kissing both of us very passionately while reaching down with one hand to squeeze our cocks.

She didn't say anything, except goodnight and grabbed her clothes and headed to the bedroom. I turned to Tom, gave him a 'thumbs up' sign, smiled and followed her.

Amber had completely surprised me. Yet, I was uncertain if this was a one off, or whether she had reached a turning point. I knew I would have to wait to find out.

6of6
6of6
42 Followers