Untangling the Web Ch. 01

Story Info
Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it.
11.2k words
4.14
60.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

"And now for something completely different . . . "

This story is a switch from my usual fare. I tried to keep the deep soul searching by the characters to a minimum. I also made no effort to make my characters or the situations realistic.

This is a satirical farce. The characters are intended to be caricatures. All the women are beautiful with big tits, tight bodies and high sex drives. All of the men (with the exception of Rodney) are exceptionally well hung and can get it up and cum all night long. The situations are intended to be over the top. Think of this as reading a porn flick, with a plot.

Due to its length, I have posted it in three parts. All parts were submitted on the same day so hopefully they will be posted in short order.

I hope you like it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive"
- Sir Walter Scott

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rodney Corman was angry with his wife. It wasn't anything particular that Linda had done. It was just. . . Well let's just say that he thought she was boring. She never wanted to try anything new. Just last week he had suggested that they try a threesome with Maureen, the divorcee down the street and she hit the roof.

Didn't Linda know that this was the twenty first century? Everybody was fucking around. He had seen it of the Internet. He had found all sorts of web sites that showed real housewives taking on all comers. His favorite stories were filled with wives who had found their inner slut. The world was filled with swingers and wives who liked to party. It was just his luck that he was stuck with some dried out prune that still thought it was the 50's.

So what that she caught him with the divorcee yesterday. He had offered to let her join in and she stormed off. Fucking Bitch! Just because she didn't want to be included didn't mean that he should be deprived. He couldn't help himself. Real men need lots of sex; he knew that for a fact.

Why in the hell should she get angry? It didn't mean anything; it was just sex. Besides it wasn't like Linda was fucking him that often anyway. Is she opened her legs once a week he was feeling lucky. A man has needs. If his wife wouldn't give him what he wanted, he had a right, no an obligation, to seek it elsewhere

Besides, Maureen was a sexy little number he just couldn't resist. She hadn't had a man between her legs in a long time. He was just being a good neighbor when he fucked her. It could have been a lot of fun if Linda hadn't come in and interrupted him at just the wrong time. He was so annoyed that his control had slipped and he had cum long before he should have.

He didn't even get to enjoy it and Maureen had already told him that she wasn't interested in having him back. How dare she tell him that he wasn't worth it? The fucking bitch. So he didn't make her cum, she was probably frigid anyway. He'd been with lots of girls and none of them had complained before.

His affair with his last secretary had lasted almost a month. She had screwed him almost every day at lunch. She loved it when he bent her over the desk and pounded her until he came. She never complained or asked for foreplay. She was perfectly willing to come into his office, drop her panties and bend over.

His secretary must have thought he was a good fuck. She moaned all the time and talked nasty all the time. Shit, she sounded just like those bitches in the porno tapes he watched. She had been a real good fuck. Sure she pouted when he told her that he wasn't going to leave his wife, but what did she expect. He had explained to her that he just wanted to fuck her, not marry her. It had been real bad luck that she had been transferred all of a sudden like that.

Roger shook his head and started to get dressed. His office was holding a reception tonight at the main office complex to celebrate a successful year. What a fucking waste of a Friday night! Linda was still giving him the silent treatment, but she had insisted on going to the party. As a supervisor, he was expected to attend these boring functions, but he didn't know why she wanted to attend.

It was just a dumb fucking office party. Nobody ever got wild at these things. Not like he had read about in those true stories he read in Penthouse Forum. He had never once seen any of the girls take off their tops or even flash their titties. All that would happen is that he would sit around, watch other people dance, tell boring jokes and have a few drinks. "Just what I need," he thought, "a boring party with an ice princess next to me to make the night excruciating."

Linda came out of the bathroom and sat down at her vanity to finish her makeup. She was still in her robe and Rodney could see her body outlined through the light tricot. At 40, Linda was a still a knockout; a real MILF, about 5' 8" with boobs and a body that made men salivate. "What a waste," he thought. "It wasn't fair that such a good-looking body be wasted on a prude." He sighed heavily and she looked at him sharply.

"Rodney, before we leave for the party I have something to tell you. Catching you with Maureen in my own bedroom was the last straw. I've put up with your affairs and running around for too many years. You don't give a shit about our marriage so why should I? Tonight it's my turn to have some fun. Take a good look at what I'm going to give to someone else tonight. "

Linda unbelted her robe and shrugged it from her shoulders. Underneath she was wearing a set of rose-colored lingerie with a soft demi bra that barely covered her nipples, a garter belt and lacy transparent thong that framed her pussy in a delightful way. Her lingerie didn't hide her beauty; it presented it to be admired. Through the front panel of the panty he could clearly tell that she had shaved her pussy for the first time in their marriage. Linda gave him a mocking smile and started to roll a pair of delicate silk stockings up her long legs.

Rodney recognized the lingerie immediately. It was a set that he had bought for his secretary just before she was transferred. He had never gotten a chance to give it to her and he thought he had hidden it well. He hadn't realized that Linda had found it. He couldn't believe she had shaved her pussy. He had been asking her to do that for years.

Linda finished smoothing out her stockings and went over to her closet and pulled out a new red cocktail dress. She slipped it over her head and adjusted the spaghetti straps. The hem barely covered her ass as she stood there. She critically checked the low slung neck of the dress and gave a final push to the bottom of her breasts to make it frame her cleavage properly. "Hurry up and finish getting ready."

Linda stepped into a pair of come fuck me heels started to walk out of the room. She stopped with at the door and gave Rodney challenging look. "I'm going to this party to find someone to fuck. I'm going to let him take this dress off of me and I'm going to do whatever he wants. I'm going to let. . . no, I'm going to insist, that he do all of the things to me that you have wanted to do, but I've never allowed. Hurry up; I'll be in the car waiting. "

Rodney sat there stunned as his wife swept out of the room. He couldn't believe the change in her. This must be some type of trick, he thought. She was too much of a June Cleaver. She's just trying to get me jealous. She would never cheat on me.

Rodney smiled and grabbed his jacket. He would teach her that he was the master of this house. Two could play this game. He would see her bluff and raise it. She thought he would spend the night following her, well he wouldn't. With her out of his hair, he might just get lucky and find someone new to fuck tonight.

Tomorrow, he would deal with Linda. It was high time he stopped putting up with her shit. He didn't care that she was bluffing when she said that she was willing to try new things. He was going to fuck her the way he always wanted to and he wasn't going to take no for an answer. It was time he put his foot down. Rodney laughed and walked out to the car.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Across town, Cheryl and Tim Walker were just about ready to leave for the party. As she put the final touches on her makeup, Cheryl was trying to forget about work and about that asshole Rodney Corman. Cheryl supervised a division that was in direct competition with Rodney for accounts. Her considered opinion was that Rodney was worthless, both at work and as a human being. Unfortunately for her, he could brown nose with the best of them and had the bosses fooled.

Cheryl was convinced that Rodney was up to no good. She knew that he was trying to undermine her position at the company. A few months ago she had caught him trying to take credit for an account that her division has landed. She had heard rumors that he was trying to steal some of her best accounts and people. She didn't worry about his stealing her people because none of them would work for him. They all knew his reputation as a low life and womanizer

But she was worried about the accounts. He had a well-earned reputation for attempting to steal accounts from the other divisions whenever he could get away with it. Cheryl had worked hard to develop a high level of trust with her accounts. Rodney would blow that in a day. He would try anything to get an advantage over her. Even though he was an idiot, she wasn't looking forward to dealing with the messes he might create.

Cheryl looked over at her husband Tim and smiled nervously. Enough of worrying about Rodney, she had concentrate on her husband. They had only been married for about three months. She had caught Tim on the rebound as he was just getting over the pain of his first wife's death. They had gotten married after a whirlwind romance and were still getting to know each other.

Just the night before he had shocked her with some disturbing news. Tim's first marriage had been most unusual. Amber, his first wife, had been openly and actively bi-sexual and Tim encouraged it. Tim had told her that Amber had kept a number of girlfriends throughout their marriage and that he had had his own relationship with most of Amber's lovers. Whether it was just Tim and the girlfriend or in threesomes, Amber had liked to share Tim with her girlfriends.

In addition, Amber and Tim had been swingers. They had been founding members of a swingers club and had often swapped partners. Tim had told her that he enjoyed the variety of sexual partners that he had with his first wife. He had candidly admitted that he wasn't sure that he could resist if someone came on to him.

Cheryl was still trying to decide how she felt about Tim's admission. At times in her life, Cheryl had played the party girl so was not shocked at Tim's adventures. She had taken part in her share of threesomes or moresomes over the years and was not averse to licking a little pussy if the opportunity arose. While she had never taken part in a gangbang, she had taken on two men more than once and had spent the better part of a year dating a pair of hunky roommates. For a while she had considered moving in with them until jealousy reared its ugly head.

Cheryl wondered what she should do. She liked sex and the thought of swinging was exciting. She just wasn't sure how it would affect her marriage.

As Tim walked towards the door, Cheryl reached over and grabbed him. She pulled him into a big hug and gave him a kiss as one of her hands slipped down to start caressing his tool. "Tim, I've been thinking about what you told me last night. Swinging is a big step and I'm concerned how it will affect us. I just want to enjoy being your wife for a while before I start to think about bringing someone else into the mix. "

Tim smiled at her and brought his hand up and started to caress her breast. "I understand Cherie. I'm not out looking for anyone. I just wanted to warn you before the party. Habits can be hard to break. For ten years, I never knew whom I would end up with at a party. Sometimes I was with Amber, sometimes with someone I met at the party and sometimes we would share someone.

"The one rule we had was that we always went home together. Sometimes we brought someone with us, but we always left together. It's like that old song, "Save the last dance for me. We never let our fooling around affect our love for each other. "

Tim bent over and kissed Cheryl on the tip of her nose. "I know that I can lose control when I have had a couple of drinks and didn't want you to worry if you saw me with someone else. Just remember that I love you no matter what happens and I will always leave the party with you. Let's get going."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rodney looked around the party with a sour look on his face. His plan to beat his wife at her own game was not going well. There wasn't much fresh meat at the party for him to choose from. He had approached a few of the secretaries he had fucked before, but had gotten turned down flat. They wouldn't even dance with him.

Linda had abandoned him as soon as she had left the car. She didn't even walk in with him. She had laughed at him when he told her to wait up and had told him to get lost. "Rodney, as far as I am concerned, I'm here by myself. Thanks for the ride, but that is the last time I want to see you tonight. Don't worry about me, I'll find my own way home."

She got one final dig in as she turned away. "Oh, and Rodney, I don't think I would bother to wait up if I were you."

As Rodney surveyed the floor, he noticed Linda laughing in the middle of a group of guys. Linda had flitted from group to group never spending too much time with anyone. She looked like she was having a wonderful time and was already beginning to act tipsy. "No wonder", he thought with a snort. "In that dress, half the guys in the place are lining up to get her drinks. Shit, this night is going to be a fucking waste, I might as well get drunk", he thought as headed towards the bar.

A short time later, Cheryl and Tim made their appearance. Cheryl gave Tim a quick kiss and told him that she would see him later. She had been pegged to introduce the President of the Company before he addressed the gathering. She needed to check in with the party organizer to find out if there were any changes to the routine and to find out when she was on.

Tim drifted over to the bar and found himself next to Rodney who was busy slugging down lousy scotch. Tim had run into him a few times before his marriage at a local bar but couldn't remember his name. In Tim's opinion, Rodney was an outrageous blowhard and know-it-all. Every time he had met him, Rodney had ruined his night by bragging about his conquests and about the women he had fucked. But, since he didn't know his name, he never connected him with the Rodney that Cheryl was always bitching about.

"Hi." Rodney greeted him morosely. "What are you doing here? I've never seen you at one of these boring things before."

"I'm here with my new wife Cheryl."

"Cheryl Jones?" Rodney asked. Rodney hated Cheryl. He hated her ability and her intelligence. He was doing everything that he could to cut her down before she ran all over him. He was afraid that someday, he might end up working for her. But he lusted after her too. She was a fine looking lady and he was dying to get a crack at her tits.

"She used to be. It's Cheryl Walker now." Tim replied easily. "What's up with you? I thought that you'd be out at a bar finding someone to spend the night with."

"I have to be here for my job." Rodney grumped. "I can't even try to hook up with someone. My wife is here and would go ballistic." He nodded with his head over towards Linda who was now sitting talking to a couple of the secretaries. For once, she didn't have a guy hanging off of her.

All of a sudden, Rodney got an idea. He could use this guy to get at Linda and maybe he could parlay it into his getting back at Cheryl as well. He looked over at Tim and smiled. "Hey Buddy, could you do me a favor. That's my wife over there in the red dress. She won't let me party unless she hooks up with someone too. What do you say? Are you interested?"

Tim looked at Linda and then looked at Rodney. The situation was not new, it had happened to him many times before at parties that he had attended with Amber. Men who wanted to arrange a swap would approach him. Sometimes they just wanted to watch as he fucked their wives. Linda was an extremely attractive lady and he was tempted, but he did not want to create any troubles with Cheryl.

Besides, even if Cheryl had been interested in swinging, she had better tastes than this jerk. She would never go for a swap. "I'm sorry, man, not interested. She's gorgeous, but I'm here with my wife."

Rodney leaned in close. "I'm not asking you to fuck her. I just want her out of my hair so I can hook up with someone. Just go over and talk to her. Ask her to dance maybe. Shit, Cheryl will be busy with the boss for at least an hour, maybe more. Go for it; what do you have to lose. Wouldn't you rather be talking to someone that looks like that than to me? Let me get a round for her table. You can bring it over and just talk to her for a bit.

As Rodney turned to order the drinks, he smiled to himself. This guy was perfect to call Linda's bluff. He was sure that Linda would never go fuck someone else. He wanted to rub her nose in it by tempting her with a guy like Tim. He was tall, distinguished looking and, best of all, an unknown quantity.

Tim walked over to the table with the drinks in his hand. He wasn't planning on doing anything; it just gave him an excuse to get away from the asshole at the bar. Besides, he didn't see any harm in talking to other women at the party. "Hi, my name is Tim. Do you ladies mind if I join you for a few minutes? I come bearing drinks."

Linda looked him over and nodded. She was intrigued. She had never met Tim before and she liked what she saw. She had flirted with a bunch of guys, but so far she had been disappointed. None of the guys that she was interested in would do anything. Rodney was too well connected in the company for anyone who worked with him to take a chance at screwing around with his wife. No matter how hard she came on, they refused. They were too afraid of the consequences.

But this guy might be different. "So what brings you to this little soiree," she asked. "What division do you work for?"

"I don't work for the company," he replied. "I'm here with my wife, Cheryl. She's one of the supervisors."

"And she left you all by yourself? She must be crazy." Linda laughed and wagged her finger at the two women she was talking to. "I'd better protect you from all of the she- wolves from the secretarial pool. Dance with me?"

As Linda snuggled into Tim on the dance floor, she marveled at how wonderful it felt. Dancing with Rodney was a chore. He had no sense of rhythm and couldn't manage the simplest steps without stepping all over her feet. Tim was a marvelous dancer and engaged her in light conversation as they danced. By the second dance, she had decided that he was the guy she wanted.

Linda didn't really care that he was married. She recognized Cheryl's name, but she had never really talked to her. All she knew about her was the fact that Rodney hated her. Rodney constantly complained that Cheryl was a bitch and a back stabber.

Linda was out of practice at seduction, so she decided to take the direct route. She was going to get Tim alone and see if she could persuade him to play. After a few more dances she decided to make her move.

"Tim, it's getting pretty hot in here. Would you mind going outside with me for a while to get some fresh air? I don't feel comfortable going by myself."

Tim nodded and they walked over to the table to get their drinks and head outside. He looked around, but Cheryl was still nowhere to be seen. The more he danced with Linda, the more attracted to her he was. He was beginning to forget that Cheryl was not like his first wife. Oftentimes with Amber, they had attended parties where she would disappear for hours. When he found her again she would have a hot story to tell him about the tryst she had just enjoyed. Usually, he would have his own story to tell as well. Tim put his arm around Linda and escorted her towards the door.