Upstairs in the Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breeze caressed my body as I made my way towards Susan. I walked right between the two college guys and took her into my arms. My hand slid down to her ass and pulled her hips to mine as we began to kiss. My hard cock was pressed between the two of us as we made out. She reached down with one hand and began to stroke it. I returned the favor by sliding my hand between her legs and caressing her soaking wet mound.

I had completely given myself over to her when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the same guy who had told the other couple to leave.

"You guys are going to have to cool it. Sexual contact is not allowed here," he told us.

We continued our kiss about 30 seconds before deigning to acknowledge his presence. "I'm trying to kiss my wife here buddy," I told him and then pressed my lips against Susan's again. In the back of my mind I think I heard him mutter something about calling the cops, but I paid it no mind.

Susan pulled away for a second and, with a smile, looked into my eyes. "I think maybe it's time to go honey," she said.

"All right baby, I'm ready if you are." And with that we made our way to the bar to pick up our clothes and head out into the night.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes quet they do.

The couple described here are in stupid mode. And support of stupid people doing stupid things is ignorant.

MistaRheeMistaRheealmost 17 years ago
Upstairs

You showed an interesting transition from what seemed to be a memory, to a piece of fiction. A good attempt, but you should 'step back' and scan the text to see if there are misspelled words or if the word used was similiar to one with a different meaning, but pronounced the same. Try running it past one of the site's editors, next time.

quietbutkinkyquietbutkinkyalmost 17 years ago
Stupid people make stupid comments

And hide behind the title 'Anonymous'. Good story and even if these people were about to head in different directions at least they can say they tried to save it and had fun doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stupid people

Do stupid things. These two are at the end of their road and ready go to their different destinations.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Fantasy Fulfilled Couple realize a fantasy while on vacation.in Loving Wives
From Wife to Office Party Slut Loving wife find she has a slutty slide at the company party.in Loving Wives
Watching the Pool Party Daughter and friend watch parents' pool party turn into orgy.in Group Sex
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Caroline Agrees Wife gives in to husbands request.in Loving Wives
More Stories