Vacation Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie giggled as she scooped my lubricant from her thigh, announcing the fact to everyone in the room. "Wow, Jack. Someone must really like seeing their hot wife sucking another man's cock, don't they!?"

Of course, another round of giggles and chuckles at my expense.

Marie then tells me to move my hand from her breast and proceeds to wipe my precum on her erect nipple. I lean in and kiss her neck while moving my hand back to her slick nub as I start thrusting my hard cock in and out of the fake pussy formed by her soft thighs. Loosening her grip on me, she then pushes her ass back into my crotch and tells me I better not cum.

Marie then turns her attention back to her husband. "Does she suck your cock good, baby?"

"Oh, yeah, she's got quite the mouth on her!", he responds.

"I bet you want to fuck that pretty mouth, don't you?", Marie continues.

"You know I do, baby!"

Turning her head towards mine, Marie tells me to stay here. Releasing her grip on my cock, she then gets up and moves onto the other bed next to Jessica. I watch intently as Marie pulls Jessica's long blonde hair into a ponytail, gripping it tight at the base while Jessica continues to bob up and down on Edwin's hard cock. I can see that with each thrust down, Jessica takes more of his cock down her throat, as Marie watches on intently. Once Jessica takes him all the way down her throat, Marie holds her head there. "You like that, baby?, she asks, looking up at Edwin. "You like this little slut taking your big cock all the way down her throat?".

"Fuck yeah!" he exclaims.

Marie then pulls up, lifting Jessica's mouth off his cock, a thick string of saliva and precum running from her mouth down onto his dick. She keeps lifting her by the head so that she's sitting up on her knees, and leans in to kiss her.

My cock twitches as I watch this dominant woman press her naked body to my wife's and aggressively kiss her, just as she did to me. Still gripping my wife's hair, Marie reaches for her breast and tweaks Jessica's nipple between her thumb and index finger, making her moan out into their kiss.

Breaking their kiss, "I think we need to see Edwin fuck you sluttly mouth, now."

Marie then has her lay down on her back with her head hanging off the foot of the bed. Edwin takes his cue and moves into position, standing at the edge of the bed, straddling my wife's face. Jessica instinctively laps at the balls hanging down above her while Edwin plays with her nipples. Jessica moans in return but those moans quickly turn to a squeal as Marie gets between her legs and lowers her mouth to her pussy.

I'm in heaven stroking my hard slick cock while taking in the wonderful profile of my wife being used at one end and pleased at the other.

After a few minutes, Marie lifts her mouth from my wife's pussy and tells her husband to start fucking her mouth. Edwin laughs, "Oh, right sweetie. She just licks and sucks my balls so well, I almost forgot." I chuckle, knowing exactly what he means.

Edwin then slides his stiff cock back, dragging his balls along Jessica's face before the tip is lined up with her mouth and pushes in. Jessica titts her head, giving him a better angle to slide down her throat. I can see her taking deep breaths through her nose as her chest heaves up and down. Once she finally relaxes, Edwin starts to slowly slide in and out of my wifes throat, moaning at the pleasure.

I can see Marie getting frustrated. "Hey, I said fuck her mouth, not make love to it!"

"Yes, dear," he condescendingly replies and with that he starts picking up the pace. Soon the room is filled with gagging, moaning, and grunting sounds as Edwin really starts to fuck my wife's mouth while Marie fingers and laps at her pussy. It takes every ounce of willpower not to cum, having to remove my hand from my throbbing cock several times during all of this.

Apparently it was having a similar effect on Jessica as I could start to see she was nearing her first orgasm. Soon enough, she let out a muffled scream as Edwin tweaked on her nipples while stuffing his cock down her throat and clamping her thighs around Marie's head.

It seemed to go on for minutes, with Edwin pulling his dick from her mouth, leaving her face an utter mess of saliva and precum, and letting her ride it out while Marie continued licking and fingering her cunt. Jessica screamed out "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" over and over until the waves of pleasure finally crested.

When she finally released Marie, we all saw how my wife creamed her face with her sweet nectar. Marie licked her lips and complimented my wife on how good she tastes.

Looking up at her husband, "Wow, sweetie, I think you're really going to like fucking this pussy judging by the way it was spasming on my fingers." Directing her attention towards my wife. "That was very impressive."

With that, Marie licked my wife's juices from her fingers and got out of Edwin's way. As Edwin was taking his wife's place between Jessica's legs, Marie called to me. "Hey, Jack, get over here and feed your dick to Jessica while Edwin fucks her with his big cock. Besides, you'll get a better view of it sliding into her from that position."

I jump up and take my place above my wife's head, taking in the view of the impressive mess on her face. She smiles up at me and I gently feed her my cock which she eagerly takes in her mouth. Seconds later she squeals and I look up to see Edwin guiding the tip of his fat cock into my wife's sensitive pussy. Jessica and I pause while he slowly slides into her, stretching her labia and exposing her engorged clit. Marie takes that as her cue to slide up next to my beautiful wife and reach down to finger her nub as her husband starts to fuck her. As Jessica resumes sucking my aching cock, Marie takes her stiff nipple in her mouth and starts sucking on it.

The room is again filled with the sounds of sex; me grunting it out, trying not to nut right then and there, Edwin enjoying fucking my wife's amazing pussy, Jessica having every nerve ending stimulated, and unbeknownst to me until just right now, Marie getting her pussy fingered by my wife.

Marie then starts encouraging her husband. "Ooohhhh, yeah, baby, fuck that pussy. It bet it feels amazing, doesn't it!" Edwin grunts something unintelligible back and Marie laughs. Then to Jessica, "Does he fuck you good, sweetie? Yeah? I know he does. And you're being such a good little slut, aren't you? Taking these two cocks. Letting them use you. Letting them have their way with you. You're a good little cock whore, aren't you?"

Jessica wiggles under all of us in response and Edwin announces he's getting close. "Ooohhh, yeah, baby, bury your cock in her and cum deep inside that pussy!" Marie yells out.

Edwin does exactly as he's told and buries his big cock to the hilt, deep inside my wife and growls out as he starts cumming. Jessica's legs instinctively wrap around his waist, pulling him tighter as his muscles twitch, his cock shooting all its cum down my wife's love canal.

It takes him several minutes to finish unloading into my wife. Edwin's forehead nearly brushes my cock as he leans down to kiss her before pulling his cum-covered cock from her pussy.

Jess looks up at me and says, 'Wow, baby, he is a heavy cummer. I could feel every powerful spurt escaping his cock and hitting the back of my pussy. That was amazing!"

"He doesn't disappoint, does he?" Marie says. Then looking up at me, "Hey Jack, get down there now and fuck your pretty wife. I want you to add your load to Edwin's."

Her command takes me by surprise, making me freeze for a moment, and she can sense my hesitation. "Awwww, you've never had sloppy seconds, have you?"

Jessica then starts licking the underside of my stiff cock as I start to respond. "Not exactly ... I mean, well, no, I haven't. I'm usually the first one to cum in her."

Jessica now has my cock her mouth as Marie continues. "Well, there's a first time for everything. And judging by your wife's mouth on your cock, I'd say she wants you to fuck her, don't you, Jessica?"

"Mmmmhmmmm" she mumbles with my cock in her mouth.

"See, now get over there between your wife's legs and slide that wonderful cock into her cum-filled pussy," she commands.

I slowly do as I'm told, taking my place between my wife's legs, looking down at this sexy woman who I love more than anything. She looks back up at me, our eyes locked, and begs me to fuck her. "Please, Jack, please fuck me, please fuck my sloppy cunt, make me yours again. I want your cum inside me, just like Edwin did." When I look down, I see that she's spread her pussy, letting Edwin's cum drip down to her asshole as she wiggles her hips, trying to inch her pussy towards my cock.

While I may have been hesitant before, I'm now more turned on than ever. To their surprise, I grip my cock and use the tip to scoop the cum dripping from her cunt and slide it up to her love hole before pushing into her. The ease at which I slide into her cum-filled pussy lights a fire inside me. This elicits some approving moans from all and I'm quickly up to speed, fucking my wife's sloppy pussy as she speads her legs wide. She moans out in her slutty voice and tells me to fuck her hard. We can all hear the cum sloshing inside my wife as my cock slides in and out of her. Having been worked up the entire evening and fucking my wife with her pussy full of cum has me reaching the point of no return in no time. I bury my cock deep inside her, just as Edwin did only minutes before, and moan out as my cock starts cumming. I can feel her full pussy spasming as I take tiny strokes in and out of her, coaxing every last drop out of my cock.

I slowly pull my cock from my wife's messy cunt as the three of them watch on. As expected, a flood of cum flowed from my wife's pussy, running down her ass and onto the bed, eliciting 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from all.

My heart is racing from what just happened as my mind tries to make sense of it. I couldn't believe I just fucked my wife's pussy while full of another man's cum. And not only that, I was harder than I've ever been. Once semi-calm, I go to get cleaned up, asking Jess if she wants to join me. Marie says 'no', she needs her for something. "Okay, then" I say as I make my way to the bathroom, excited to see what Marie has in store for my wife. When I return, my cock nearly springs back to full stiffness when I find Marie on her knees, sucking her husband's cock while Jess is eating her from behind. Marie pulls off her husband's cock long enough to tell me to get on the other bed and watch.

I'm certainly not going to argue with that and do as I'm told. As I passed behind their bed, I got a wonderful view of my wife's sloppy cunt, cum still leaking from it, before I plopped down on the other bed. And, just like the last time I watched, I started stroking my cock as I watched the three beautiful people get it on on the other bed. In all honesty, my focus was on my wife and her face buried in Marie's ass and pussy. I could see Marie wiggling her ass against my wife's face as she licked and sucked the caramel beauty's sex. Marie would occasionally stop sucking Edwin's cock only long enough to redirect Jessica. "Mmmm...yeah, now eat my ass!"

Jessica swiftly obeyed, tilting her head and seemingly finding her target, eliciting a loud moan from Marie, followed by, "Yeah, that's it ... tongue my tight asshole, baby. God, you eat me ass so fucking good!"

This only made my cock harder, which didn't go unnoticed by Marie. "Mmmmm...does this excite you Jack? Do you like seeing your wife's face buried in my ass? Licking and sucking my puckered hole."

"Fuck yeah!" I exclaim.

"Mmmmm...of course you do," she continues. "She's your little submissive slut, isn't she."

"You know it!"

"Hahah...you're right, I do know it. And what about you, are you my submissive slut?"

Her words caught me by surprise. I never thought of myself as submissive, or been called a slut. I've always been the dominant one, especially knowing how much Jess likes it. Even tonight, it's been fun to play along but I never considered myself submissive. 'Perhaps that's all changing,' I thought to myself as I quickly replayed in my mind what had happened so far.

"Yes, Marie, I'm YOUR submissive slut."

Jessica pauses her ass eating but then quickly returns, seemingly surprised but okay with my admission.

"I knew that, Jack. I just wanted everyone to hear you say it out loud. Now get over here and switch with your wife! I think Edwin has some plans for her."

She made it sound so ominous but Jessica and I swiftly swap places, with Edwin eagerly following her to the bed. I waste no time continuing where Jessica left off, gripping Marie's wide hips and pulling my face into her ass, searching for her puckered hole with my tongue. Jessica left her ass soaking wet from the tongue bath she was giving Marie, making my cock twitch at the thought of where my wife's mouth just was.

Looking over the crest of Marie's ass, I was able to see Jessica had assumed the same position, proudly presenting herself to Edwin, much to his delight judging by the grin on his face.

While tempted to stop what I was doing to watch, I closed my eyes and went back to licking Marie's ass. With both hands, I spread her ass as wide as I could, giving my tongue full access to her puckered rosebud. Marie responded by pushing her ass back to meet my mouth and I soon felt her tight hole start to accept my invading tongue. Keeping her spread wide, I started fucking her shit hole with my tongue, much to her delight.

Giggles and moans were coming from the other bed but I pushed on, keeping my face buried in Marie's soft round ass, probing her asshole for all I was worth. I was tempted to look over several times but I certainly didn't want to upset my new master.

When I heard my wife ask Edwin to finger her ass, I had to come up for air. Looking over to the other bed, I see Jessica ass-up face-down and Edwin letting his spit drip down on her asshole while she fingered her pussy. Marie and I then watch as he presses his index finger into my wife's waiting hole, Jessica moaning her approval as she wiggles her ass. He then starts fucking her with it as she continues to finger her cunt.

To my surprise, Jessica had enough of his finger and started begging for Edwin to fuck her ass. "Please, Edwin. Please fuck my ass! I want to feel you stretch my tight little asshole with your fat cock! Show me what a little slut I am!"

Marie chuckled back at me, in response to my wife's begging. "Wow, Jack. Looks like your wife is about to get an ass full of my husband's cock. I'd say that makes him a pretty lucky man, don't you?"

I mumble an 'uh huh' before going back to eating her plump ass, shoving my tongue as far up her puckered asshole as I could. "Wait," Marie says. "While I appreciate your enthusiasm for MY ass, let's watch my husband take hers."

Edwin already had a finger in my wife's ass up to the first knuckle when I refocused my attention on them, and pushed in to the second as my wife was pushing back on it. She locked eyes with mine and moaned out in pleasure as he started working his finger in and out of her asshole but he was definitely eager to get his cock inside her. Soon, he was gripping the base of his cock and guiding it up to her cunt. It was obviously only a pit-stop to pick up some of the cum-lube still leaking from her pussy. He slickened the entire length of his cock and proceeded to press the tip to her puckered asshole. I could see her mouth open while her eyes stayed locked on mine in response. Firmly pushing, her asshole gave way and let him in, her ring clamping tightly around the tip as he slowly spread her to his full girth. Stopping for a few seconds to let her get used to the stretch, he then continued pressing into my wife's ass, his pelvis finally firmly pressed to her ass, all the while, never taking her eyes off mine.

I could see Jessica's grip on the sheets loosen as she started pulling away from him. It seemed to me it might be too much for her to take, but then she buried her face in the sheets and slid back onto him as she started to fuck him with her ass. Her rhythm picked up and she was soon fucking him with raw abandon, while loudly moaning out in pure lust. We were all fairly speechless as we watched my wife's beautiful white ass devour his cock but Marie was the first to speak up. "Get back to work, Jack. It seems your wife doesn't even know you're here, anymore."

My heart skipped a beat when she said that but my cock nearly came in response. Conflicted, I dutifully went back to licking and sucking this beautiful woman's ass and pussy for all I was worth. The room was then filled with the sounds of Marie, Jessica, and Edwin all moaning and grunting as the sound of the back of Jessica's thighs slapping against the front of Edwin's echoed off the walls.

This continued for a solid ten minutes before Jessica yelled out that she was going to cum. I stoped to watch just as Edwin took up the ass fucking duties when Jessica's couldn't focus anymore, sending her over the edge with a loud squeal and full body spasm. Jessica's body fell to the bed in response and Edwin announced he was going to cum, as well. He kept fucking her ass as she lay prone on the bed, still cumming, and with one deep thrust, you could see his body tense up as he unloaded his seed deep insider her ass. This elicited another orgasm from Jessica, her body tensing up, clamping her ass on Edwin's cock before she finally started to calm down.

This time it was me with the instant response. "Fuck me! That was amazing!"

Still panting and coming down from her orgasm, Jessica just gives me a thumbs up as she buries her face in the bed and we all have another chuckle.

Marie then turns her attention towards me. "Do you want to fuck me, Jack? Do you want to slide your cock deep inside my aching pussy and fuck me like Edwin just fucked your slutty wife?"

I let out a growling, "God, yes!" as I watched Marie shake her magnificent ass and pussy at me.

"Of course you do, Jack. Tell you what, if you're a good boy and you make my aching pussy cum, you can fuck it...deal?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I announce before diving face first back into Marie's pussy. I feel her push back on my face and I bury my tongue into her cunt as deep as I can while my thumb rubs across her engorged clit. I feel her button stiffen in response as she moans out while my tongue alternates from licking her sex and sucking her lips into my mouth.

Marie pushes back against my mouth and then tilts her hips so I'm guided back to her asshole. I take her cue and tongue fuck her puckered hole while my thumb slides into her wet pussy. Using my free fingers, I finger her swollen button, all in unison.

Sensing her approaching orgasm, I keep my rhythm steady, fingering her clit from side to side, while fucking her cunt and ass. I'm soon greeted by the familiar taste of her nectar as her body starts spasming, the first wave of her orgasm crashing down. This seems to go on for a few minutes as her juices continue to around my fingers while she bucks her hips in unison with my licking and fingering.

Marie collapses on the bed. "Phew! Holy shit! That was fucking amazing, Jack!"

"I try my best," I shyly say as I eye Marie from behind, aching to slide my cock into her. She seems to sense me waiting and looks over her shoulder at me stroking my stiff cock. She smiles and says, "Well, Jack, you certainly earned this. But first," turning her attention to Jessica, "come over here and get underneath me so you can watch your husband's cock fuck my pussy."

Jessica smiles, and sheepishly answers, "uh, okay. I mean, yes, ma'am."

I watch as Marie lifts her body, allowing Jessica to slide under her, my cock now just inches from my wife's face. Marie then lowers her body, putting the women into a 69 position as she backs her pussy to my waiting cock. Looking down was a sight to behold. This amazing woman's plump ass and glistening spread pussy, waiting for my cock, while my beautiful wife watched from below. To my surprise, I feel Jessica's hand grip the shaft of cock and start guiding it to the waiting pussy above her face. 'God, I love her,' was all I could think as she guided me. Soon, my cock was enveloped by the velvety smooth hotness of this gorgeous woman's pussy and I started pumping away. Jessica did an amazing job of tickling my balls with the tips of her fingernails while I fucked Marie for all I was worth.