Valentine Fantasy Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled quickly out of her and she screamed out in pleasure. I flipped her over and immediately found her pouty pussy and plowed balls deep back into her.

Her legs came up and she tried to lock her boot clad legs around me, but she kept on slipping off. "Oh fuck, fuck me harder John, I want you to cum in me again. I want to assure your baby growing in me. Fill me up, please cum, cum oh fuck cum in me!"

She shook and came again, her cum squirted out around my cock and at the same time I could feel her pussy walls clamp down on my slick cock. Like magic her pussy sucked the cum from my balls and I let out a loud groan and collapsing down on her pillow like breasts started spewing my cum in her pussy.

"Here it comes Robin, take my cum, let my sperm join with your egg and make us a baby1'

She laughed and cried at the same time, wrapping her arms tightly around me and shook as another orgasm wracked her body. Her boot clad legs fell from my back and laid stretched out and she arched her pelvis over and over again trying to milk every last drop of cum from my cock.

After a few minutes I slipped from her pussy and rolling off of her she turned on her side and rested her disheveled hair on my chest and played lightly with my chest hair. After a few minutes she got up; "I better get dressed and go to my suite and change, we have to get going soon. I'll call when I'm ready to go okay?"

I smiled weakly kissing her forehead and just nodded okay. I couldn't tell her just yet about my plans.

She slipped out of my room and as the door closed I hopped in the shower to clean up.

About twenty minutes passed and there was a light knock on the door. I opened it wearing my hotel robe and she looked puzzled; "John, what's going on? How come you're not dressed and ready to go, our plane will be leaving soon?"

I pulled her into the room and enveloped her in my arms and spoke softly into her ear; "I'm not going back with you Robin, at least not for a few days. I just can't face seeing you leave me at the airport with your husband; it would just tear me apart. I decided to break it here and try and sort things out before heading back directly to Myrtle Beach next week sometime."

She pulled back; tears were streaming down her cheeks. She kissed me tenderly on the lips and nodded; "I understand, I don't like it, but I understand. I know you planned it this way so I had no choice but to leave and leave soon, for that I AM NOT HAPPY, but I do understand."

There was a knock on the door, opening it, it was Bob, looking tired from all the fucking, but with a smile on his face; "You guys ready to go?"

Robin picked up her bag; "Come on Bob, let's go."

He looked puzzled; "What about,,,?"

"Let's go Bob; I'll explain on the way, John's staying."

She kissed me passionately and whispered to me; "I love you, keep in touch please, goodbye."

She turned and was gone before I could reply.

Bob and I shook hands, I said; "Take care of her please Bob, goodbye!"

He turned and the door closed behind him.

For the next day I took room service in my room, sat in the chair just looking out over the city.

Just then the phone rang, answering it, it was a woman's voice; "Hello is this John Boston?"

"Yes, yes it is who is this?"

"It's Heidi Collins; remember we meet at CNN studios."

"Oh yes I remember, hi Heidi, what can I do for you?"

"I got a call this morning from Robin and she told me you stayed here for a couple of days."

"Yes I did, but what can I do for you Heidi?"

"Well I was talking this morning with Alana and she thought it would be fun if the three of us would get together for dinner tonight. Robin sort of filled me in on her situation, she didn't go into details, but I got the gist of it all and was wondering if the two of us could cheer you up?"

I was about to say no, but thought a second and smiled to myself; "Why not?"

"Sure Heidi I would love to have dinner with two gorgeous women this evening!"

"Great, why don't you come by the studio this evening around six and we'll make you forget Robin."

There was a sassy sound to her voice and I laughed; "I'm sure, no I'm counting on it, see you at six."

She laughed with a bedroom laughed and whispered; "Yes six, bye."

What a night we had, but that's another story.

Epilog:

After I got back to Myrtle Beach I resumed my mundane lifestyle, as always I watched Robin Meade every morning on Headline News.

One morning in May, Robin came on and turned to Bob; "I have some great news Bob."

"What is it Robin?"

"I just wanted to announce I'm pregnant and we're having a baby. I'm around three months along and am due around the middle of November."

"Congrats Robin, I bet you and your hubby are ecstatic."

"Yes, yes we are, but I also have some bad news Bob, we broke up and he's filed for divorce,"

"Oh Robin, I'm so, so sorry!"

"Thank you for your concern Bob, oh one other thing Bob, I just wanted to say one other thing."

She looked into the camera and with a wink said; "Thank you John and remember to give me a call. I talked with Christi Paul and she said she'd love to. If you are listening I think you know what I mean. So long sunshine and see you bright and early tomorrow."

Oh I called her, what happened you ask? Well that's another story too!!