Valerie Pt. 01

Story Info
Valerie's inhibitions hold her back, but for how long?
5.2k words
4
12.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** The Ride ***

Valerie leaned over the top of her bike's handle-bars to attack the steep San Francisco hill. Her legs and lungs burned from the climb. This was the hardest part of her Saturday ride, but with each labored push the stress from her week washed away.

As she approached a cross street a SFPD officer put his hand up and signaled for her to stop. Valerie came to a quick stop and tried to stay on her bike without dismounting by wiggling her front tire back and forth. The extra physical demand to keep her balance was too much and she started to tip over.

Valerie twisted her right foot free from the pedal clip just in time to plant it on the road with a little hop and stop herself from falling over. She quickly looked around to see if anyone had seen her near fumble. "Fuck" she mumbled under her breath, angry at her lack of athletic grace.

Valerie had always been a physically active girl and she had a body to prove it. She was proud of her smooth olive skin, tone arms, long legs and her tight abs with just enough muscle definition to have that perfect balance of athletic feminine beauty. Her firm large B breasts stood from her 5 foot 8 tall frame with right size, shape and sexy little bounce, that women would complement her on her surgeon before becoming nice-nasty learning that she was all natural. She felt her ass was a bit on the boney side, but in reality it gave her a graceful hourglass shape. Her thick long brunette hair hung down to the small of her back when it wasn't pulled up in a pony tail for a ride.

Valerie continued to wait for the officer to signal her through the intersection. After a couple of minutes she peered up and down at the oddly empty street looking for why the officer had stopped traffic.

Seemingly out from nowhere, a half dozen men on street luge flew past. Valerie watched the gaggle of racers in pure amazement as they sped down the road and disappeared one by one over a shallow hill. The unexpected sight of a street luge race in the heart of the city made her giggle. It was one of the many reasons why she loved San Francisco.

The officer signaled Valerie that it was clear to cross. Valerie politely smiled at him. He returned a sly wink. She turned the volume up on her iPhone, adjusted her earbuds and gave herself a big push forward. Valerie continued up the hill with a renewed strength and vigor.

Reaching the summit, Valerie turned right and aimed her bike back downhill. Shifting into high gear, Valerie peddled with all the speed that she could summon.

She stood up on her bike pedals. Head low. Shoulders up. She flew past cars and people. The wind whistled in her ears muted her music. Her eyes watered from the stinging wind as it spilled around her sunglasses.

Valerie crossed over her imaginary finish line and hit her brakes to slow down. She couldn't help herself from laughing out loud for winning her own imagined street race. Valerie rode at a brisk pace through the final leg of her ride, smiling broadly as she enjoyed the wave of euphoria from her victory.

Valerie ended her ride outside a small coffee house. She dismounted her bike and locked it to the short iron fence encircling the patio. She took a seat at the first available table, removed her helmet and sunglasses and placed them on the table. With her head back and eyes closed, Valerie tried to tame her wild hair into place and ignore the sweat streaming down the valley between her breasts.

As she worked her hair back someone from behind swooped around to steal a kiss from her. Valerie's eyes popped open from the intrusion and spun around to see a woman standing behind her. Valerie pulled the wires of her earbuds, popping them free just in time to hear the woman yell, "OH my god! That's so fucking GROSS!"

The woman grabbed a napkin from a dispenser and with quick short strokes wiped her tongue clean.

"What the fuck, Starr!" Valerie yelled to the woman.

"Yuck! That's the worst thing... I've had in my mouth... since my date with... ah, Paul... last night!" said Starr between each wipe of her tongue. "You need a shower!"

"What?" Asked Valerie in an incredulous tone.

"Your workout sweat... It's worse than Paul's cum... He came in my mouth last night... but this fucking shit... wow, bitch... wow..." mocked Starr, still wiping Valerie's invisible sweat away. "Agh! I can't get the taste off my tongue!"

"You're impossible, Starr." Valerie said with a coy smile.

"You know Val, you should try cum." Starr said dropping into the seat next to her. "It would do you hell-a-good to have a solid hard-core-fuck once in a while."

"What?" Asked Valerie, confused as to what Starr was saying.

"Fucking! That's what!"

"What *are* you talking about?"

"Fucking, Val! You need a good old fashion FUCK-FEST! Fucking is a MUCH better workout than riding that dumb-ass bike of yours around the city all day."

"I like riding my bike." Valerie said, finally calming down from both her bike ride and her friends public assault.

"What the fuck do you know about biking? You bought it... what? A month ago?"

"You've changed you hair again" Valerie said as she pulled her foot up onto her chair, hoping to change the subject.

"Fuck yeah!" Starr yelled and pulling on the two thick pigtails that stood out high and wide from the sides of her head, while at the same time giving Valerie a sexy look with her eyes.

"What's with the Rastafarian colors?" Asked Valerie.

"YEAH! Green, yellow and red, all one earth!" Said Starr, wiggling her pig tails back and forth nearly slapping Valerie in the face with her weave-strung long curly hair. "Do you like?" Starr asked Valerie.

"Yes, I do like it. But why the change?"

"Because, I hope cute-ass-tattooed-rasta-boy will be at the club tonight" said Starr, just as the waiter walked up.

"What can I get you two?" the waiter asked.

"A water please" Valerie answered.

"A regular soy-milk-latte, with an extra-shot, Hun," said Starr drawing out the word 'extra'.

Both girls watched him as he walked back inside to get the drinks.

"That Val, that's what I'm talking about. You getting fucked by one of those. A cute-ass-boy with a long-dong. A real live boy-toy. A real-boy can fuck you a hell-of-a-lot better than that fake cock you use on yourself."

"Really, Starr?" Valerie said, acting as if she was slightly embarrassed.

"Hell-Yeah! That boy may not be as big as that 9-inch-super-dong you hide under your bed, but he could fuck you just fine. Oh yeah... a fine-ass-yummy-fuck!" Star said as she licked her lips and watched the waiter return with two waters.

"Ladies," she said placing the glasses on the table. "Your latte will be ready in a minute."

"Thank you babe!" Starr said with a sly wink.

When the waiter walked away, Valerie turned to Starr and asked, "So, what's with your friend from last night?"

"Oh, ah... yeah... Pete," Starr said, forgetting his name.

"What's with you and ... Paul?" Corrected Valerie, making a little fun of Starr for not knowing the guys name.

"I don't really know his name... But he was a cute stray that I found following me around the club tossing me $20's,"

"I thought you didn't date guys that you meet at the club?"

"I'm not dating him, I just fucked him." Starr said with a big smile. "He was a ... distraction. Someone to play with me."

"A distraction? How's that?"

"Well, rasta-boy didn't come in and I was feeling all fuck-ready after dancing. It's hard not to get wet-n-slick with everyone eye-fucking my pussy. And... I really wanted rasta-boy's dong-next-to-my-thong" Starr rhymed.

"Starr, they pay to 'eye-fuck' you. Isn't that the whole point of a strip club?"

"And that is why I am the Starr of Gold." Said Starr waving a grip of $20's in front of Valerie's face just as the waiter returned with Starr's latte.

"Here-ya-go-darlin!" Starr said as she handing the waiter a $20 from her roll of cash. "You can keep the change."

"Thanks!" he said taking the money.

The girls quietly watched the waiter as he started to walk away. "Oh, boyyyie!" Starr yelled, drawing the word boy out. The waiter turned around and walked back to the girls.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Do you have a pen, cutie?" asked Starr.

The waiter pulled a pen from his front pocket and handed it to Starr.

"Soooo, hun. I'll be dancing *completely* naked at the Bella Blue Club tonight. Do you know the one?" asked Starr as she scribbled a note on a napkin.

"Sure!" the waiter said, a little bit too enthusiastically.

"Well, In case you don't, here is the address," said Starr handing him the napkin. "Let them know that you've come to see me, I'm Starr, and they will let you in without a cover. But you need to come find me for a lap dance once you get there. Okay sexy?"

"Okay!" the waiter said as he scanned Starr's body and then Valerie's. He paused a little too long on Valerie's breasts.

"Oh, I don't think so, Hun. Her two girls are off limits. She isn't the dancer. I am," Starr said, wiggling her boobs back and forth stealing the waiters attention.

"Come by tonight and you can check out my..." Starr said, looking down at her crotch then back up at the waiter, her fingers covering her mouth, giving the waiter a mocked innocent look.

"Yeah, um, okay!" stammered the waiter.

"Don't forget to bring some ... friends." Starr said with a smile and a wink.

Both girls watched the waiter walk away before they both started to giggle.

"Why did you do that?" Valerie asked.

"So that *you* can check out his hard cock, sweetie," said Starr putting her hand on Valerie's arm and leaning in close.

"What?" Asked Valerie genially surprised.

"Do you mean, I just flirted to get his cock all nice and fuck-hard-ready for you and you didn't check him out?" exclaimed Starr flopping back I her chair and folding her arms in feigned anger.

Starr continued, "Oh well, it was a good investment. I gave him $20 and tonight he will give back $200. Plus his 'friends' will give me green as well. I bet I can make over $500 on that $20 investment alone." Starr said tilting her head and shrugging up one shoulder trying another sexy pose on Valerie.

"You're crazy Starr."

"Oh! Babe, you have to come to the club tonight. It will be fun-as-fuck-night for all of us! *Especially* if cute-ass-rasta-boy shows up!" Starr said wiggling in her seat.

"Maybe," answered Valerie smiling.

"Oh Fuck-Yes! It's been a hell'a-long time since you've seen me work-my-magic." Said Starr excitedly.

"I said, 'maybe'."

"Oh, Please babe, you have to come!" begged Starr. "It's been a fuck-long time since we've been anywhere fun together. Come see me dance, Paleeaseeee?" Starr said as she leaned towards Valerie pleading.

Valerie dropped her gaze down to her hands as she tried to think of a polite way of turning her friend down without hurting her feelings or giving up her demons that held her back from agreeing.

After taking another sip of her latte, Starr asked again, "Please come. I really want to take fuck-yummy-rasta-boy home with me, but I want to know what you think of him before I do."

"You take guys home all the time without asking me" said Valerie.

"Hey! I'm not that big of a slut... And... I really like this guy." Starr said in an oddly humble and sad tone that made Valerie feel for her.

Both girls sat quietly for a minute.

"And... It's been a really long time since you've seen me dance... Bitch" Starr mumbled quietly.

"I've seen you dance plenty of times." Said Valerie.

Starr sat back in her chair and sipped her latte. "You know Val that I love you... And, if you don't want to come, then you shouldn't come. There are people who don't feel comfortable at a strip club... and that's okay. " Starr said with real sincerity.

"Becky, it isn't like that" Valerie said, using Starr's real name. "I am not embarrassed of you. It's just that I, well I don't know..."

Starr sat quietly listening.

Finally, Valerie broke the silence by saying, "I be there. I want to see my best friend in action and I want to meet your rasta-boy."

"Fun-fucking-tastic!" Yelled Starr loudly, causing people to look as she jumped out of her chair to give Valerie anther big kiss, but this time on Valerie's forehead.

"Agh, dry workout sweat is fuckin-worse that wet-fuckin-workout sweat!" Starr exclaimed.

Dropping back down into her chair Starr continued, "Now, tell me the truth, why did you really buy that bike and all of those sexy-skin-tight bike outfits?"

Valerie tried to hide her smile by sipping on her water.

"What, Are you trying to get the attention of some bike-riding-boy or are you just training for the ironman?" Asked Starr jokingly.

"Something like that..." answered Valerie with a small smile.

*** The Club ***

Valerie arrived at the club just past midnight wearing an asian inspired dark purple silk halter dress with a low back and a tasteful polished stainless steel choker. She carried a small black clutch that complimented her overall look. The dress gracefully draped over Valerie's breasts. Her sensitive nipples stood deliciously erect through the thin fabric after being licked by the whisper cool night air. Wide fishnet strips flowed down the sides of her dress and over her hips revealing that the small dress was all Valerie had on. The short dress made exiting the cab without flashing anyone a challenge, even with the help of a gracious bouncer.

Valerie took a moment to gather her emotions as she stood outside the club. She closed her eyes and quietly vocalized a tune to herself. Her head started spinning and frightful images formed in her mind to spar with her thoughts. Valerie stood tall and her muscles flexed as she fought to rule her emotions.

With her eyes closed, Valerie focused her mind by recalling her surrounding from memory; the tattered and worn red carpet leading to the front door of the club, the neon sign that read Bella Blue, the low hum of the city singing behind her, the sweet funk of sweat and sex that steeped from within the club before her.

Just beyond the edge of swirling myst of sounds, smells and emotions, it patiently waited. In its pure finality and purpose, the nameless sprit of strength and calm waiting for Valerie to call it forth.

Valerie opened her mind and welcomed the calm to come in and claim her. The calm rushed forward and washed over her head and channeled down throughout her body. Her breathing slowed and her muscles relaxed as she felt the calm take control of her mind and fill her with strength and power.

Valerie opened her eyes and through the calm she viewed the world with a new enlightened perspective. Her eyes pieced into the dark sex hall where two girls, completely nude and on public display, came into focus. Valerie witnessed the men and women who encircled the two girls lustfully drink in the girl's naked bodies as they gyrated on stage. There where other scantly clad club girls moving through the crowd flirting with patrons as if they where long lost secret lovers.

The calm enhanced the raw erotic scene for Valerie's primal mind and she felt her body awaken with a low growl of sexual desire. A sex blush spread over Valerie's chest causing the soft silk of her dress to shoot bursts of electricity through her nipples as the thin fabric moved over her breasts. Her clit quivered from little puffs of wind that blew up from under her dress to kiss her naked pussy.

Valerie's resistance crumbled before the calm and the secrets within the depths of her mind begged for her to enter into the sex hall and become part of the unrestrained sexual energy flowing within the ceremony before her.

Valerie boldly started walking towards the club's open doors. In her enhanced state of mind, she became vibrantly aware of how her body reacted to each step and movement. It felt like she was watching herself from outside of her own body. She wondered if she had given up her ability to choose, not able to control but not wanting to take back control of her body from the calm.

She waked past paying customers wearing an air of confidence so strong that some people unconsciously looked away while others stared at her in rapture. As she passed by the bouncer he remembered his job and grabbed Valerie's arm. "Everyone pays." He said before dropping his grip when the intensity that existed behind her eyes pierced him.

Starr burst from the club yelling "What the fuck Brutus! Don't you dare make her pay! She's my friend!"

"You have a lot of 'friends' that don't want to pay tonight, Starr." said the bouncer, "And my name isn't Brutus."

"She really is *my* friend, so let her in. And I know Brutus isn't your name — it's what you do!" Starr sharply said to the bouncer as she scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Damn bitch, You look fuck-ready-awesome!" Starr said as she looked at Valerie's outfit. "You better watch out because people are going to beg you for lap dances!" The idea sent another wave of sexual energy through Valerie's body, exciting her already hard nipples and causing her pussy to moisten.

An explosion of sound punched Valerie as she walked over the threshold into the club with Starr. Neon lights flashed all around the room in contrast to the dim lights that gracefully painted the naked girls as they danced.

One of the dancing girls was now laying on her back with her legs in the air and ankles crossed. As she flexed her legs tightly together it offered a band of men a unique view of her glistening slit and puckered ass. The other girl was bent over for a girl-couple to watch as she slapped her bare ass cheek with a loud smack.

Valerie wasn't without attention from the crowd. Eyes from all around the room turned away from other interests to admire her. Valerie could feel their wanton eyes on her body and the attention flamed her growing desire.

A part of her desperately wanted all of the attention in the room to be on her and on her alone.

Starr grabbed Valerie's hand, pulling her out of her trance and said, "Come with me, babe, I want to show you something."

Starr led Valerie through the sea of people and past a heavy double satin curtain emerging in the dancer's brightly lit green room. The room was occupied by a gaggle of girls in different stages of undress.

"Oh, you have to meet some of the girls!" Starr said looking at the girls sitting around the room. "Um, Right... She's Lilith and this is Sophia, Dax and Morgan. Oh and this cutie is Braxton" said Starr to the naked woman appearing from behind the curtain who was holding her clothes and cash after finishing her stage set.

"I'll introduce you to the other girls later, they're busy makin-all-the-boys-balls-go-bella-blue."

"Hi," Valerie said to the women. Most smiled politely and waved back.

Dax, a beautiful asian girl with an ornate black, gray and white tattoo of roses, vines and thorns that wrapped from her upper thigh, across her hips, up over her abdomen finally curling around her breasts, stood up and asked Valerie in a heavy Chinese accent, "Are you a new dancer?"

"Um, no..." Valerie replied, as she secretly played the salacious idea of being naked and in public.

"Dax this is my roommate, Valerie, she's here to check out my rasta-boy." Said Starr smiling brightly.

"Good, because I don't want to compete with that body of hers." Dax said as she put a hand on her bare hip and leaned to one side before scanning Valerie from head to toe. Valerie felt an odd erotic chill as her body was judged by this totally naked woman. As Dax slowly took Valerie in, Valerie unconsciously arched her back and press her chest out to enhance the show. Dax pronounced judgment on Valerie's body by simply saying, "ho yeah. very nice..." The verdict caused Valerie's nipples to come back to life, broadcasting her arousal through her dress.

12