Valley Wives Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then someone has set off fireworks and the whole yard is filled with light and loud noise.

"Shit, we better get back," Steph says.

Moments later, Steph and Tiffany emerge into Darcy's yard, but no one has noticed as they watch the fireworks and cheer. Tiffany is rearranging her top as she spies Heather walk slip in with Josh and the other guy. She wonders how she got her face clean and decides she doesn't want to know. Heather looks over at Tiffany and Steph, frowns then goes over to the keg for a beer.

Darcy leaves the house first still shaky from her orgasm and avoids Tiffany and Mike at all costs. She feels very guilty for the first time since she's started these trysts but that fuck with Stan was both unexpected and very satisfying. She wonders if it will happen again.

Stan takes long time coming out of the house as to not arouse suspicion. By then everyone is engaged in watching the fireworks so no one notices him as he slips back outside and grazes on some leftover ribs.

It is a memorable party indeed.

12