Vanilla Papi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sly broke John's kiss long enough to say, "Remember, our guest cums first." Then, Sly said to Raquel, "Please, sit on the couch."

Raquel smiled and did as Sly instructed. John and Sly sat on either side of Raquel. When John saw Sly begin to lick Raquel's left nipple, he leaned to lick the other chocolate brown nipple. Raquel moaned and ran her fingers through their hair. Thinking almost as one, Sly's and John's fingers arrived at Raquel's pussy at the same moment. While Sly massaged Raquel's clit, John slid two fingers inside her wet muff. Raquel's breathing became more rapid, and she moved her pussy against their fingers.

Sly looked at John and said, "Follow me..."

Then, Sly kissed and licked her way down Raquel's stomach, down her abdomen, and into her pubic triangle. John kissed his way down the path Sly had taken. Sly pressed her tongue against Raquel's clit and moved it in small circles. Raquel ran her fingers through Sly's long, soft hair. The fact that the young woman giving Raquel head was her own gorgeous friend excited Raquel even more. The icing on the cake was when John's tongue joined Sly's on Raquel's pussy. Both Sly and John were virtuoso cunnilinguists, and Raquel became their instrument. They played Raquel until their duets and solos took Raquel to ecstasy.

"Oh my God!" Raquel panted, as she thrusted against their tongues and fingers.

While John's tongue caressed Raquel's clit, Sly fingered her friend and said, "Com'on baby, cum... Just let yourself go... Cum, baby, cum..."

A few seconds later, Raquel's body shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her. As she lay panting, trying to catch her breath, John and Sly smiled at each other. Their faces glistened with Raquel's sex juice.

Sly moved strands of her long, black hair away from her eyes, and said to John, "Sit on the couch. You're next."

Not about to argue, John sat on the couch next to Raquel. Sly crawled between John's legs. She curled the fingers of her right hand around his long, stiff cock. She felt it throb in her hand. Then, she lowered her head, and slid her moist lips over the head of the ivory hard-on. John moaned as his dick entered Sly's warm, wet mouth.

Raquel gazed in fascination at the long, vanilla hard-on, held by caramel fingers, and sliding in and out of Sly's full, sensuous lips. She slid off the couch, and knelt next to John's thigh. Raquel ran her fingertips over John's big, hairy balls.

Sly pulled her mouth from John's cock and said to Raquel, "I know you wanna suck on this big, white cock." Then, she pointed the erection toward Raquel.

Raquel just nodded, curled her fingers around John's dick, and began to lick its head. John inhaled with pleasure as he watched.

Sly turned her head so that she could lick the ivory shaft while Raquel was licking the head. Then the women ran their tongues up and down John's hard-on and over his balls. In addition to incredible physical pleasure, John loved the visual of two beautiful Latinas going down on him. He ran the fingers of his left hand through Sly's straight, silky, black hair, and the fingers of his right hand through Raquel's soft, black ringlets. John was breathing hard and moaning, as the young women took turns sucking his cock deep into their mouths. Raquel decided that she had never seen a finer specimen of an erection, and sucked the long, ivory shaft lovingly.

John realized that he was going to soon lose control, with such intense pleasuring. He didn't want to cum just yet, so he suggested a change in the action.

"Okay Sly, now it's your turn to get a licking. Trade places with me."

Raquel agreed, "Yeah, Sly, I wanna taste you, too."

Sly smiled and stood. She took one of the towels, placed it on the couch, and sat on it.

"I'm so fucking wet already," Sly explained.

John leaned over and pressed his lips to Sly's. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue. Raquel knelt between Sly's legs, and ran her fingertips through Sly's trimmed but dense bush. Then she bent and ran her tongue the length of Sly's moist slit. John kissed his way down Sly's neck, down her chest, until he arrived at one of her perfect brown nipples. He swirled his tongue around the nipple, making it even more erect. Sly moaned from the dual pleasuring she was receiving. Raquel massaged her friend's clit with her tongue and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. Raquel had never licked another woman before, and found the experience to be much more pleasant than she'd ever imagined. Her friend had helped make Raquel cum, and now she was determined to return the favor.

John kissed and licked his way down Sly's flat stomach, down her abdomen, until he came to her pubic triangle. He smiled as he watched Raquel's lovely face pressed against Sly's muff.

"Can I have a turn?" John asked, smiling.

"Um huum," Raquel replied as she lapped Sly's clit.

John's face had been buried in Sly's pussy so many times that he knew the things Sly liked the most. While John took his turn licking Sly's clit, Raquel moved so that she could suck John's hard-on again. After making the ivory dick rock hard again, Raquel moved back to Sly's pussy once more. John moved his head so that Raquel could lick Sly's clit.

Then, John said softly to Raquel, "Get on your hands and knees so we can do it doggie-style."

Without replying, Raquel got on all fours, her face still in Sly's muff.

Looking down, Sly was enjoying the visual of her sexy friend lapping her wet pussy. She ran her fingers into Raquel's hair, and ground her clit into Raquel's tongue.

John positioned himself behind Raquel, aligned his hard-on with Raquel's wet slit, and eased inside. Raquel moaned as she felt the long cock fill her. The more John pumped Raquel from behind, the more enthusiastically she licked, sucked, and fingered Sly's pussy.

Sly was moaning, "Oh yeah, baby... you lick my pussy so good, baby... lick that pussy..."

After a few minutes Sly's first orgasm surged through her. She shuddered and moaned in ecstasy. John smiled, thinking that Sly never looked quite so beautiful as when she was nude, right after cumming, with strands of her long, straight, black hair across her face.

Then John looked down and watched his white woody sliding in and out of Raquel's dark muff. His ivory abdomen slapped against her cocoa ass.

"Save some of that big vanilla dick for me," Sly grinned.

"Just tell me how you want it," John panted.

"Lay on your back on the carpet," Sly said.

John eased his cock out of Raquel and positioned himself as Sly had suggested. Raquel watched as Sly swung a knee over John's hips, held his erection straight up, and watched the stiff ivory shaft disappear into Sly's dark bush.

"Ooohhh, fuck yeah," Sly moaned.

As Sly began to raise and lower her hips, she said to Raquel, "Sit on John's face. He loves a mouthful of Puerto Rican pussy."

John smiled at Raquel and said, "Lemme lick you, honey."

Raquel moved near John's head and turned to face Sly. Next, she lifted her knee over John's face, and then lowered her wet box to John's eager tongue. From this position Raquel was able to lick Sly's bouncing nipples. This was not as easy as it might seem, with Sly furiously riding John's ivory shaft. Sly was panting and running her fingers through Raquel's hair.

Sly started moaning, "Fuck me, Papi... Si, Papi, si..."

After a couple minutes, Sly said to Raquel, "I'll bet you're ready to ride this big, hard dick some more."

"Oh yeah!" Raquel smiled.

Sly and Raquel switched positions in a matter of seconds. As Sly lowered her muff to John's talented tongue, she enjoyed watching his ivory dick vanish into Raquel's cocoa pussy. Then Sly leaned forward and pressed her lips against Raquel's full lips.

At the same time, John was in heaven. Having two gorgeous Latinas riding his cock and fucking his face was another dream-cum-true. The only reason that John was able to keep from cumming was because he didn't want the ecstasy to end.

When Sly reached down to massage Raquel's clit, Raquel gasped.

"Ohhh yeah, Sly... that feels sooo good," Raquel moaned. Then, Raquel also began moaning, "Fuck me, papi... Ohhh si, Papi, si". Raquel's second orgasm followed seconds later. She shuddered and almost collapsed into Sly's arms.

Sly had taken on the role of director for this threesome, and wanted to enjoy the many possible positions it presented. She lifted herself from John's face, and turned to face him.

"Fuck me doggie style, Papi," Sly said.

"Love to..." John grinned.

Sly got on all fours, and then John positioned himself behind her. He aligned his ivory rod with Sly's pussy, and pushed it inside.

"Ohhh... you get it in so deep," Sly moaned. "Let me know when you're almost ready to cum," Sly said over her shoulder.

"Whatever you want, honey," John panted.

John began fucking Sly with long, slow strokes. After regaining her breath, Raquel slid under Sly, in a sixty-nine position. First Raquel licked Sly's nipples, and then kissed her way down to Sly's curly bush. From below, Raquel watched the long, vanilla cock fuck the butterscotch pussy. Then, Raquel did her best to lick Sly's clit, even as the thrusting ivory shaft rubbed her nose. Sly buried her face in Raquel's wet pussy, and returned the favor.

With the double stimulus of John's long, hard cock penetrating her and Raquel licking her clit, Sly cried out, shuddered, and came again.

Finally, the pleasure from Sly's tight, wet pussy was too intense, and John felt the tidal wave of orgasm approaching.

"Finish me, ladies!" John panted as he pulled his hard-on from Sly's muff.

Raquel reached up and curled her fingers around the ivory shaft. With amazing agility, Sly turned and grasped John's boner above Raquel's hand. Both the cocoa hand and the caramel hand fit on the ivory shaft with the head still poking out. In unison, the two Latinas stroked the throbbing white rod.

"Cum, my vanilla Papi, cum," Sly chanted.

A moment later spurts of warm cum painted Raquel's cocoa tits and face. Sly laughed with glee. John shuddered and moaned as they stroked out every drop of cum. Then the ladies sucked and licked John's cock clean, until it began to go flaccid. Exhausted, John collapsed to the carpet, panting. Sly retrieved a towel from the couch, and wiped the white cream from Raquel's face and body.

Sly kissed Raquel, and said with a grin, "I hoped you'd have a good time tonight."

"Oh Sly... amazing," Raquel whispered.

Then Sly crawled next to John's right side, and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Raquel crawled next to John's left side, put her head on his shoulder, and draped her arm and leg over his body. Sly retrieved her drink, and poured some into John's mouth. The threesome laid on the carpet, recovering, and finishing their drinks.

After draining her glass, Raquel kissed John and reached for his dick. Sly's hand joined Raquel's. Sly was only a little surprised when the ivory cock began to stiffen and grow again.

Sly whispered in John's ear, "Vanilla Papi, you're such a naughty man."

12