Vegas Gambit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Told Jan I needed to make a brief stop before we went upstairs. She followed and I found the seminar just finishing up. I looked around until I spotted Jacob, and waiting until most had left, I wandered over to talk. Jan was by my side as I caught his attention. His eyebrows went up a bit as he asked "Wasn't she blonde last night?"

I smiled at the thought, but answered his question "this is her sister. I told you she had one.

Jacob looked at me with a look of wonder, but started "How did things work out last night with my toy?"

"No problem that I have discovered yet. I don't expect to either. I do, however, need another favor."

"Another 'no questions' favor?"

"Yeah, I know. Things got a lot more complicated today. I can't explain here, but maybe later today. I am going to need one of your special sigs. Suppressed and clean. I also have a picture here I need you to show around and find out who the guy is. I can send it to your phone. I appreciate what you can do for me, but right now, can't say anything." I finished.

"You don't ask for much do you?" Jacob said seriously, but then laughed.

"I know I can count on you. Can you bring it by my room later this afternoon? I'm in 717."

"I'll see what I can do." He replied.

Moving a few steps from Jan, I kidded softly "If you see a bra hanging on the door knob, come back an hour later."

Jacob looked at Jan, and then answered "I don't think either of them even owns a bra." Well, Jan did, but it was under the seat of my rental car right now.

I took Jan's arm and we headed to the room. She said after we had gotten out of earshot of Jacob, "I heard the bra on the door knob comment. Exactly what are you planning?" she had a mischievous grin on her face and I could not read if she was amused or looking forward to something else.

*****

I called Jen to let her know we were on our way up just before we got into the elevator. We went to the room and let ourselves in, glad to be back inside and out of possible view of others. Jen was still wearing my boxers and dress shirt, still not having buttoned it up. I could see her tits swinging from side to side as she moved. Jan put the shopping bags on the bed then turned to face her sister. Jen saw the short skirt and noticed that Jan was not wearing a bra.

"So did you fuck him?" she asked with anger in her voice.

"Jen, what are you talking about?" Jan answered

"You forgot to put your bra back on. I hope you had a good time while I was stuck here in this room by myself."

"I did this to disguise myself when we came back into the hotel. The guy downstairs was too busy looking at my tits to get a look at my face." Jan explained.

"Yeah Right! You just wanted to get him to yourself so you could fuck him before I did."

I wondered just how deep this rivalry was. Right now, I did not want to be in the middle of anything between them, particularly anything that would put me physically in the middle. "Ladies, how about if we get off this subject and concentrate on the more pressing problem." Both women were looking daggers at the other, but calmed down enough to talk about something else.

Jan and I each sat in one of the chairs and Jen sat facing us on the bed. She had managed to pull the shirt she was wearing far enough apart that her breasts were both fully exposed and I could see a look on her face that just dared her sister to say something about it. Fortunately, Jan ignored her sister and we could talk about what we needed to do.

I started, explaining things to Jen as I knew them. "I think you and your sister stumbled into a counterfeit money scheme. I think those bills Jan got from the bad guy are phony. I will talk to someone I know and find out for sure, but I have to figure out how to keep the 2 of you out of any investigation. I'm sure you don't really want to have to explain how you came into possession of bogus currency, do you?"

Jen's eyes got bigger and she asked "Exactly what are we going to do?"

Well, they seem to have your place staked out, so you can't go back there, at least as long as they are looking for you. I don't think they will just go away in a few days if they don't find you. I think they will keep looking. I have some feelers out and hopefully will have a better idea of who these guys are soon."

Jen was getting upset and I think Jan was also once I put it all into words.

"Let's try not to worry too much, I hope to have some better information later this afternoon. Meantime, how about lunch?" I tried lightening the mood.

Both girls still looked worried, but decided lunch would take their minds off the problems for now. I took the room service menu from the table between the chairs and asked them to decide what looked good and I would call in the order. Twenty minutes later and we were working on cold sandwiches and a six pack of beer.