Vegas Gambit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you..." I hung up before he could get any more out. The plan was in motion and now we could get some resolution. I smiled at the girls and we all knew things would be better soon.

*****

I met with Jacob about 2:30 in preparation for my meet with Vinnie. We had gone over any possible scenario and both were confident that we hadn't missed anything that could possibly go wrong. Of course, we each knew that there was no such thing as a foolproof plan. I wore a pair of eyeglasses that were fitted with a micro video cam that fed the signal to a small receiver in my pocket that recorded everything to a memory card. Wasn't technology great? We had walked through the area to check it out about an hour ago. Jacob would be there to keep an eye on things and would be positioned right under the only video camera that had an unobstructed view of our meet. Of course, he would be carrying his video jammer. I was confident he would be making a sales call on the head of casino security before he left the conference to return home. No doubt he would mention signal outages and video jamming. "I just happen to have a product that is immune to jamming!"

I met the 2 men who would be backing me up. Jacob had employed them for some time, both in his business and for other purposes. One was a former Seal like Jacob and the other had been an army Ranger. I didn't expect any trouble in the casino, it was one reason I had picked the location. I would also be wearing a simple shirt and pants, I did not want to wear a coat that might make it look as though I was hiding a weapon. Besides, there would not be many coats on the gamblers this afternoon.

Jacob and his colleagues left a few minutes before me, and then I took my leave and headed for the casino. I wasn't too nervous, I had faced problem situations before without issue. As I got closer to the meet, I took a casual look around but did not see Jacob or his men. I knew they were in place, but they blended in so well that I could not see them with a quick inspection. On the other hand, there were 4 big guys standing around trying to look inconspicuous. Each was wearing a suit which was out of place in itself, but none looked comfortable wearing it. All were looking around trying to figure out who was the person coming to meet the boss. As I had expected, Vinnie was the big guy whose wallet Jan had lifted to start this series of events.

I walked up to him and he turned to face me.

"Well Vinnie, I see you decided to meet me." I started.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Still with the questions. I have told you who I am is not important, but you don't seem bright enough to understand that." I knew that riling him up would help me to control the direction of things. He was a guy who tried to exert control by intimidating those who might challenge him. He did this with size, loud conversation and imposing presence. Of course, I learned to combat this type of approach early in my military training. Just keep your cool, don't let him go on the attack and don't let him take control. I could see him getting mad as he pondered my insult.

"What the fuck do you want" he said, trying to intimidate me by getting in my face.

I held my ground and replied "You have been trying to hurt my sisters. That is something I won't stand for."

"Fuck you and fuck your sisters!" He almost shouted back.

I remained calm, looking him straight in the eye. "That is not a polite thing to say. If we were not here among these nice people, I would have already cut your balls off for saying something like that."

His face was getting redder by the minute. "Nobody fucks with Vinnie G. Not you, not your fucking sisters."

"I will give you this message one more time. I have already sent you 2 messages, now this one is a personal one from me. You stay the hell away from them and forget you ever saw them. I guarantee that if you don't take this message as gospel, you will find out the true meaning of BadAss."

He had a look of confusion on his face as I mentioned the 2 messages I had sent. Evidently, either the police had not found them or had not publicized the find.

Now almost sputtering, Vinnie shot back "Nobody threatens me and gets away with it!"

"That was not a threat. Think of it more as a free look into your future." I was enjoying this by now.

Vinnie was almost speechless at this point, but I continued. "You can try to make your funny money and see if you can fool people, but you don't have the brains to make it work."

"Fuck you, fuck the cops, and fuck the feds. I can make as much money as I want. Nobody is going to tell Vinnie G. what he can do!"

"I already did tell you. If you aren't smart enough to learn from it, you will pay the price." I knew that he was getting madder by the second.

"You better have your life insurance paid up and your funeral arrangements made. You are a dead man, you hear me?"

I had to laugh. "Where the hell did you get that. You been watching too many late night gangster movies? Nobody talks like that." I could see a vein bulging and pounding on his forehead. Maybe he would have a stroke right here and resolve all the issues without any outside intervention. I knew I couldn't get so lucky.

I looked him in the eye and said one last time "You've been warned." I then turned and walked away.

I took my time walking down to the first floor, then out into the parking lot. Just as I knew they would, Vinnie's colleagues followed me out, although I did not even look back to see if they were behind me. They did not see what hit them and both would wake up tomorrow with one hell of a headache. Their car was not difficult to find, and each was placed into the back seat, belts buckled up to ensure a safe arrival. Each of them was carrying a gun and those guns were still in place although without bullets. I took the cell phones and looked through both wallets. Neither had anything of interest, but I removed their cash, replacing each man's folding money with 2 new, crisp $100 bills. They were driven to a parking lot where they could sleep off their forced unconsciousness. By some strange circumstance, the spot the car ended up in had a sign that said 'Reserved for the Deputy Chief of Police'. Once that was done, I took a cell that I had removed from a pocket and speed dialed Vinnie.

"Hello, Sal. Did you whack him like I told you?"

"Sorry, Vinnie. Sal won't be talking for a while. That is 4 warnings plus my personal message to you. I know even you can't be that stupid."

I hung up as I could hear his string of expletives almost without the phone. He was still dangerous, but I felt good about things now. The final part of the plan involved a slightly edited copy of my meeting with Vinnie and a package containing $2000 in counterfeit bills finding its way to the Los Angeles office of the Secret Service. We had removed any reference to the girls and all that remained was Vinnie's threats to me and his talk about being able to print his own money. Probably not enough to convict him, but certainly enough to put another nail in his coffin.

*****

When I returned to the hotel, the girls were patiently waiting. I felt a weight had been lifted and we all decided to go for that steak dinner I had promised them. I knew it was still dangerous for them in this city, but we would be safe enough for now in public. I did, however, retrieve the Sig from where I had left it last night. I put on the holster and then placed the pistol into its place. Jan had not seen it and gasped at the sight. She must have known I had it due to her sisters mention of last night's events, but seeing it in front of her brought it home. Growing up in Oklahoma, the girls were familiar with guns but not this kind. It was small, nasty looking and totally menacing with its black color and the silencer still in place. I did not expect to need it, but I would be prepared. I put on my jacket and we went out the door and headed for the Frontier to have that steak dinner. It was a great meal and we all relaxed as we ate and hoisted a few glasses of jack Daniels. I found both women liked their bourbon and could hold it too. We had a good time, didn't give Vinnie a second thought and returned to our room around midnight.

*****

The seminar was ending today, although a number of vendors had put together a brunch as a last chance to push their wares to attendees. I had reservations to catch a flight back to Atlanta later tomorrow afternoon. We had talked during dinner and I told the sisters that I thought I could probably find them something to do in Atlanta if they would like to try to become upstanding citizens and hold down a regular 9 to 5 job. They did not have any other ideas and the thought of going somewhere with some idea of a future appealed to them. I think the idea of getting out of Vegas was an incentive to accept my offer of help. The flight wasn't totally booked, so I was able to get them seats for the same flight. I knew it would be a challenge for them, but they had been wandering for the past few years and things did not seem to faze them.

We were ready for bed and this was to be our last night here. We each stripped down to underwear and got into bed. I was in the middle again when Jan said "I know Jen will be getting you up sometime during the night." Jen kind of smiled but Jan continued "Since she is not fooling anyone here, why don't you just fuck her now and then we can sleep the rest of the night without any interruption." I was taken aback at the bluntness, but Jen just laughed.

"Sounds good to me." She said as she moved to get on top of me. I wasn't quite sure what to make of this, but both sisters were comfortable with the plan, so I just went along.

"I am on top this time." I added as I turned us over. Jan closed her eyes and Jen and I proceeded to have a slow, intimate fuck by ourselves. The next morning, Jen went into the bathroom by herself and took a long hot shower while I was taking care of her sister.

*****

The flight to Atlanta was uneventful. I sat between Jan and Jen, getting a number of envious stares from most of the male passengers. The girls were dressed down, but they could still attract some attention. Once back in town, I took them to my house. I had a nice, 3 bedroom bungalow in a quiet neighborhood. Each could have her own room and stay for a while until they got established.

I was able to pull a couple of strings, call in some favors and Jan got a position in the marketing department of my insurance company. There was some talk when she first started about how she had come to get the job. Jan did prove to be more than capable and in a short time even the most cynical had to admit that however she had gotten the job, she was certainly qualified to keep it.

I talked to some other friends and was able to get Jen an interview at a large law firm. She made a good impression, some from her intelligence and education, some just because she was a hot blonde. She started in their research department and although she found it kind of dull at times, she was also very good at the job. Both were happy to find something productive they could manage and not be too bored with. After the events in Las Vegas, I think they would have been happy working in a library.

They had moved in with me, both saving to buy a place of their own. I refused to take any money from them, but since they insisted, I allowed them to decorate the place more like a home rather than the stark white wall and shag rug place I was used to. I found out that Jan liked to cook and did a good job at it. Things settled down to a comfortable routine and we got along well.

I am not sure how they worked things out, but 5 or 6 nights a week, one of them found her way into my bed. There was no bickering, no rivalry that I saw and we were all happy with the arrangement. They did tag team me a couple of times, but each told me that she preferred a 1 on 1 arrangement, not having to divide my attention with a sister. That was fine with me, I enjoyed the slower, more intimate time we had with just the 2 of us. Life was good!