Vengeance is Mine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Set a trap... how?" I asked.

"I don't know, Don." Owen Lange said, earning a dark look from me for his informality with me and my name. He continued anyway: "What I've heard is that they are giving the Security people at the University Museum the night off tonight, and Federal Agents will take their place. They may also put out false information that the Statue is not fully guarded, and the alarm system is not working properly."

"And they don't think Aurus will see right through that like saran wrap?" I asked, my voice dripping with skepticism, to put it mildly.

"It is the Rovers BAU Team we're talking about." said EAD Lange.

"And again," said Deputy Director Lance, "we don't know everything they know, much less the details of what they are planning."

"Sir," said Jack Muscone, "why do they believe Aurus wants the Statue of Artemis? They thought he wanted the Lost Greuze, and they were dead wrong about that."

"As the Iron Crowbar so brilliantly showed." added Tanya Muscone very pointedly. It was a shot at the EAD who had offended her, and everyone knew it.

"Good asskissing skills, as the Sheriff would say." Cindy said, waving her green crowbar in Tanya's general direction.

Owen Lange said "Look, we're just the messengers, here. I don't know what their information nor their reasoning is. But you now know everything we know."

I said, albeit a bit curtly, "Thank you for the information."

"Anything else, sir?" Jack Muscone asked, fully realizing that the tone of my voice suggested my desire to end the videoconference.

"No, that's it." said Deputy Director Lance. "Are there any other assets you need that we can provide?"

"No sir." I said. "We've got 'New Team Lazarus' now. We'll take it from here."

"Thank yooooo, gentlemen." said Chief Moynahan. The video call disconnected.

"About that nickname..." Tanya Muscone said. "Y'all need a new one. You haven't died and been resurrected twice yet."

"And I hope you won't be even one time." I said agreeably.

"Point taken." said Jack Muscone. "We'll have to come up with something good..."

Part 5 - Sex After Violence

11:15am, Friday, April 9th. Captain Claire Michaels accepted Jack Muscone and his new Team's invitation to have lunch at the Cop Bar. Cindy said she had to return to City Hall for a meeting with the Sheriff and the 'XOs' of the various Public Safety departments: Police, Fire, Public Health, and Emergency Medical Services. That included Tanya, as Deputy Chief of the TCPD.

Christy told her team to go on ahead, saying that she wanted to talk to me about a previous case. So I urged Teresa to go to lunch with Claire and the Feds. With a glance at Christy Cassidy followed by a 'knowing' look at me, Teresa acquiesced. A cockblocker, the Iron Wolf was not.

After everyone else had left for lunch or their meetings, Christy and I got into my SUV. "I am not hungry for food right now." she said. So I drove her up the road along the mountain finger to The Cabin. There was no one else there when we went inside.

"Oooh, nice place." Christy said as she looked around the open space of the front room and the greatroom. "How'd you score this?"

"Essentially an estate sale." I said. "Then the original house burned down, so I rebuilt it the way I wanted, and here we are." (Author's note: 'Seriously Inconvenienced', Ch. 04 for the fire.)

"It's amazing." Christy said, looking around. I led her to the back deck and it's magnificent views of the Town and County in the valley below us. "I love this view."

"And I'm loving this view." I said as my eyes devoured the beautiful woman next to me.

"Got any wine to go with that cheese?" Christy said with a wicked smile, though her eyes were looking at me with hungry desire.

"Sure, let's go inside." I said. We went back inside and I poured us glasses of wine as Christy sat down on the sofa in the greatroom that was under the photos of my children.

We talked about what we had been doing since we'd met at the nightclub Bangkok and then fucked in my car all those months before. Christy had gone undercover on several more missions before Karina White had offered her the FBI job.

"Undercover work was okay, but after a while one needs a break." she said. Then she looked into my eyes and said "Right now, I'll trade undercover for under... covers."

I got the hint. I bent my head down and smashed my mouth to Christy's full, upturned lips. My tongue slid into her mouth, and her tongue slid over and under it in tight circles until our oral digits were hotly twined. Her arms slid up and around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her tightly to me.

After a long moment of making out, I said "Let's stand up." We stood up and I began taking the cushions off the sofa, revealing the hide-a-way bed underneath.

"Ooooo, very nice." Christy said as I pulled the bed out and unfurled the folded sheets that were stored on the folded mattress when the bed was put away. She helped me make the bed, and we met at the foot of it.

I reached around and unzipped Christy's dress, and unpeeled it from her hourglass-shaped body, letting my hands roam over her mouthwatering asscheeks. She was unbuttoning my shirt as I unclasped her bra and let her naturally large breast spring free. Her nipples were hard, and I could not resist lashing them with my tongue, making her moan.

"Leave those high heels on." I growled as Christy slid her damp panties down her shapely legs as she sat down on end of the bed. I love the sight of a beautiful woman wearing high heels and nothing else, and the sight of Christy had me iron hard with lusty desires... desires I intended to satiate by using her lovely body for my sexual pleasure.

I finished undressing, then stepped in front of her. She reached out and grabbed my throbbing, fully erect shaft and began stroking it as she looked up at me with lust in her eyes. "Wow, this thing is so hard!" she said with a smile. "Just like I remember it."

She leaned forward and licked the drop of clear pre-cum out of my piss-slit, then fastened her full lips to the shaft as I pushed my hips forward. I groaned in pleasure as my cock slid into Christy's mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." Christy moaned around my cock as I put my hand on the back of her head and began gently pumping my shaft in and out of her hungry mouth. She easily took six of my seven and a half inches, and occasionally lunged forward until hi lips and nose were pressed into my groin as she deep-throated my entire length.

"God, I love the taste of your iron-hard cock in my mouth." Christy said huskily as my dick slid out of her mouth with a *pop*. "I want you to come in my mouth, so I can swallow every drop of your cum." Her nasty words added to the intense pleasure of her mouth as she tongued and kissed her down my shaft to my tight balls. She said "Mmm, if I suck on your cock a little bit more, will you drain these big balls down my throat?"

"Yeah, as long as you swallow every drop of my come." I growled. I had taken a 'gray viagra', a preparation my wife had created some time ago, so I knew I'd be able to get it back up again relatively quickly. I slid my hand onto the back of her head again, sliding my fingers through her raven black hair. Christy began jacking my cock with her hand as she fiercely sucked on the head and half the shaft.

"Uhh..." I groaned. "Get ready, it's coming." I moaned in warning. Christy slid her mouth down the shaft as the first rope of my jism fired out of my cock, splattering against her throat. My next blast coated her tongue and cheeks. She gulped it down as she violently stroked my shaft, milking every drop of my essence out of me and greedily swallowing every drop.

"God damn! that was good!" I gasped. "You are one great cocksucker. Now get onto the bed and let me return the favor."

"Mmm, an offer I can't refuse." Christy said with a smile as she licked her lips. She crawled backwards on the bed until her head was near the sofa-headboard. I climbed on after her, and pushed her legs back until her knees were on her shoulders next to her gently jiggling breasts.

Christy's pubic bush was trimmed into a triangle that pointed at the treasure below it. She was already aroused, and her engorged pussy lips were distended. "Mmm, this is an eating pussy." I said, eager to get my tongue on the gorgeous woman's sweet snatch.

"Oh yeah, eat my cunt." Christy said nastily as I kissed the backs and insides of her thighs. With that permission and invitation, I eased my face over her cunt and licked my splayed tongue along the full length of her slit. I heard her moan as I hardened my tongue and licked deeper between the folds of her sopping wet womanhood.

"Ohhh, yessss..." Christy moaned as I felt her hand sliding through my hair as she pulled my head into her pussy. I began nibbling and sucking at her distended lips; they were over an inch long, and had been splayed like a flower. As I slid a finger into Christy's cunthole, her lips were gaping open like none I'd ever seen before. I worked my mouth over them, then slid my tongue up and lashed at her clitoris, making her gasp.

For long moments the only sounds in the room were Christy's moans and the slurps and smacks of me eating her pussy. Then I began sliding my tongue deeper and deeper into her hole until my lips were pressed against her mound. Christy groaned and I felt her shudder and her cuntwalls tighten as her juices flooded my tongue.

"Oh, that was so good!" Christy gasped as her orgasm subsided. "I need your cock, Don! I need your hard cock inside me! Get on top of me and ride me!"

"No problem, babe." I said as I gave her clit a final kiss. My prick was throbbing hard, as I'd been stroking it in my hand as I was eating Christy's pussy, and I was as eager to bury my cock in her cunt as she was.

I kissed my way up her abdomen to her heaving breasts, sucking her nipples hard and lashing them with my tongue. Then I kissed her mouth as I mounted her. Christy was much shorter than me, so my chin was at the level of her forehead and her face was at the level of my neck and upper chest as I lined our loins up and slid the length of my shaft along those large pussy lips, wetting down my hard male meat in preparation for deeply penetrating the depths of her sopping cunthole.

Christy grasped my throbbing cock in her hand and guided the swollen head into the folds of her cuntlips. I pushed forward, and inch by long thick inch my iron hard cock slid into Christy's cunt until our pelvises met.

"Oh, yeahhhh!" Christy said as I ground my hips against hers in tight circles, churning my cock in her cunt. She began moving her hips in concert with mine as I withdrew my length and plunged it back into her, balls-deep in ecstasy. I began fucking her in a steady rhythm, and she again expertly matched my strokes, pushing her cunt up to receive my cock with thrust.

The staccato slaps of flesh on flesh echoed through the room as I relentlessly fucked the beautiful, lusting woman beneath me. Christy was moaning and crying out, and I felt her hands exploring my sides, hips, and pistoning asscheeks as I drove into her again and again and again.

"UHHH!" I heard her cry out as I felt her cunt clamp down onto my cock like a velvet vise. It felt almost like she was trying to push my cock out of her cunt, so I buried my cock to the hilt into her spasming snatch and pressed into her hard as she shivered violently. After at least ten seconds, she finally worked through it and her pussy relaxed.

But I didn't stop. I just began fucking her harder, sliding less than half of my shaft out of her before slamming it balls-deep back into her again. It didn't take very long for me to feel my nut rising.

"Are you on the Pill?" I asked hoarsely.

"No." Christy said. "But don't you dare pull out!" She reinforced that by wrapping her legs around my torso and her arms around my chest, trapping me deep inside her. "Come inside me!" she screamed, and then her pussy clamped down on my cock again as she came hard.

I couldn't hold back. I buried my cock in Christy and cried out as I sent streams of semen deep inside her clasping cunt, hosing her warm, wet insides with my baby batter. I jabbed my cock into the back wall of her pussy as the spurts of potent, virile semen fired into her until I was totally spent.

I collapsed on top of Christy as we lay gasping in post-coital bliss. After catching our breaths, I held Christy in my arms and we talked quietly as we cuddled and kissed. Then Christy said she wanted to ride me. She kissed her way down my abdomen and sucked my cock back to hardness, then straddled me and impaled her spermy, wet pussy onto my 'little iron crowbar'.

"Oh God, it's as hard as when we started." Christy said approvingly. She then began riding me, working her pussy up and down my pole with practiced expertise. We fucked this way for long moments, with her orgasming several times, until she finally coaxed a third load out of my aching balls...

Part 6 - Missing Inaction

2:30pm, Friday, April 9th. After dropping Christy off at the Federal Building, I went on to Police Headquarters, feeling very free of tension after the previous few hours of intense sexual pleasure. And then both Lt. Commander Teresa Croyle and Captain Claire Michaels followed me into my office.

"Whaddya got?" I asked as I gestured for them to sit down.

"Missing kid." Claire said as they seated themselves in the hot chairs. "Nate Koling and his wife Linda are fostering a boy named Jimmy. He's ten years old, hair color the same light red as yours, sir. Linda was driving north on University Avenue, in the left lane, and stopped for the light at Elm Street, which dead-ends there. Jimmy was in the shotgun seat, and he jumped out of the car and ran to the side of the road, but in a southerly direction, opposite of the way she was driving."

Claire: "Linda had to get to the right lane to pull over, and other cars were not helpful at all in letting her change lanes. By the time she got to the side of the road, Jimmy had disappeared completely. She called her husband Nate, who has a lawn care service. He told her to call 9-1-1, but by the time he got there she still had not called 9-1-1, so he did."

Teresa took over the narrative: "Senior Patrolman Louie Towson and Patrol Officer Patty Colquitt were on College Street, which runs parallel to Elm Street and just south of it. They got to where Linda's car was within one minute of the radio call. Other units also converged, and began to search the immediate area."

Teresa: "When Linda said Jimmy might've run onto the University Campus, which borders University Avenue, the Campus Police were notified. They're now searching all over the Campus, while our patrols are searching the west side of University Avenue and down the roads that come to it."

I said "College Street dead-ends at University Avenue right at the Clock Tower, which is considered the old main entrance to the School. South of it is the Old Campus, with the dorms and the old buildings like the Psychology Building, where my wife works. North of that intersection is where the bulk of the classroom buildings are... and the kid might be harder to spot."

I then said: "But what is important to me right now is this: why did Jimmy jump out of the car?"

Claire said "Linda said she didn't know why. He just released his seat belt, opened the door, and jumped out when she stopped for the light. She also says that Jimmy has disappeared before, but from their home, and was found in the neighborhood an hour later."

"No reason at all?" I asked, my voice connoting my skepticism.

"None that Linda gave us." Claire said. "The parents were asked to drive here to Headquarters, and they did. They were interviewed in Interrogation-A, then brought to the Pastor's Room. They're there now."

"Hmmm." I said. "Who interviewed them?"

"Joanne Warner, sir." Claire said. "We've got it on tape, so you can review it." Senior Detective Joanne Warner was a very beautiful blonde woman with a sweet Christian manner that would put distraught parents better at ease. She was a good Detective, but nowhere near the best interviewer/interrogator.

"So he's a foster child?" I asked. "Have you contacted DFACS yet?"

"Not yet, sir." Claire said. I got on the landline phone and called Lieutenant Mary Milton, who was the head of the Intelligence Center, and asked her to come to my office. She appeared within seconds, and I noted her hair was dyed pink today. Mary was a Goth Girl, and she dressed like one. But she was so good at her job that most of the time we overlooked her hair, makeup, and clothing choices.

"I need two things from Intel, Mary." I said after initial greetings. "I need you to contact DFACS and get them to send us their information on the Kolings and their foster son Jimmy. Also, find out who their case agent is, and see if you can talk to him or her."

I continued: "And second, I need all the video you can find of Jimmy jumping out of the car at the intersection of Elm and University. But I also want your people to go back down University Avenue and get any footage of Linda Koling's car you can find, especially the intersection of College and University, just south of the Elm Street intersection. I need to see what happened before Jimmy decided to jump out."

"Yes sir." Mary said.

"And I need you to expedite getting that footage." I said. "The kid is still missing, and we need to find him quickly."

"Yes sir." said Mary. "If you'll excuse me, I'll get right on it." I nodded.

After exited the office, Captain Michaels said "What are you looking for, sir?"

"The reason Jimmy jumped out of the car." I said. "Ten year old children don't normally do that. I'm skeptical of Linda saying he just spontaneously jumped out, especially into potentially dangerous traffic. I think there had to be a reason for it. I'll add that Linda did not call 9-1-1; her husband did after he arrived. That's a 'strangeness', too."

"Sir," said Teresa, who was the adoptive mother of three boys, "she may have thought she could find him quickly, and didn't want to involve the Police if she didn't have to."

"Vee shall zee." I said in my 'German' accent. I called Detective Warner's number and asked her to come into my office. She appeared nearly instantly.

"Okay, let's watch some TV." I said as Teresa moved to the sofa and Joanne sat down in the hot chair. I brought up the video of the interview, and put it on the television monitor where we all could watch it.

Joanne had asked Linda Koling why Jimmy might have jumped out of the car like he did. Linda said she didn't know why. To her credit, Joanne pressed, asking if Linda and Jimmy had been arguing, or if he was upset at something. Linda steadfastly maintained that he'd just spontaneously jumped out before she realized what was happening.

"Not a bad interview, Joanne." I said after we watched. "What was your evaluation of it, and of Mrs. Koling?"

Joanne said "She seemed nervous and upset, sir, and I attributed that to her son being missing. But she never would say why Jimmy jumped out of the car------"

*BUZZ!* *BUZZ!* *BUZZ!*

It was Teresa's Police iPhone. She looked at it and said "God damn it."

"What?" I asked.

"It's my husband Todd." Teresa said, standing up. "It's his pager-alarm. Beverly's Flower Shop. Something's wrong."

"Go get your armor." I said as I rose from my desk, taking the red crowbar out from under it. "I'll drive you there. Claire, don't let Mrs. Koling leave, even if our search patrols find Jimmy. Keep her here so I can talk to her when we get back. And don't be too harsh about it, but expedite getting that street footage I need..."

Part 7 - Hard Agents and Hostages