Venus and Verse

Story Info
An art student is hot for his uncannily confident nude model.
4k words
4.47
22.8k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there before us all, naked from head to toe. Our eyes studied every detail of her body, including her behind, since she was standing in front of a large mirror, with her right foot up on a chair and her right hand resting on her knee.

With the exception of two female art students, we drawers were all young men; even our teacher, in his mid-forties, was male. And yet the pretty blonde, about my age-twenty-stood there with a serene face, even smiling, as she recited her poetry, just allowing all those eyes to stare at every inch of her skin.

She wasn't even the tiniest bit uncomfortable? She didn't feel embarrassed, or even scared? Didn't she worry about the statistics that one in five college girls get raped? As she looked back at the faces of all us men, about ten including our prof, surely she was getting a jolt or two of fear from the lecherous twinkle in the eyes, or a lewd smirk or two, from least a few of us. I certainly had that twinkle in mine, though I was trying hard to hide it, and speaking of hard, I was hoping she hadn't noticed the bulge in the front of my track pants! Yet she stood there with perfect confidence.

On the other side of the coin, those men may have been looking disapprovingly at her. I thought she was absolutely beautiful, but her thin body, with its small but firm breasts and small, wispy tuft of light brown pubic hair, may not have been to their liking. Were any of the men sneering and thinking she was a 'dog', preferring those perfect, tanned, and bikini-waxed porn stars, with their round silicone?

Still, she stood there in total calm, reciting poetry, of which these lines I remember with a smile:

"Let us walk barefoot, you and I, across the grassy plain,

with the wind caressing our skin...

We'll hold hands and laugh, running together,

our soft footfalls massaging the curving landscape,

going up and down the round hills and valleys cleaving in between...

We'll rush up to the bushes and pluck berries off the boughs, savouring their sweetness,

and carefree, we'll fly into blissful skies."

At one point, our eyes met, right when she recited the line, "We'll rush up to the bushes..." She smirked at me for the lustful thoughts she could read in my eyes. I blushed, making her smile all the more.

When our prof saw that we had all finished our drawings of her, he said, "OK, Sofia, let's do another with you on all fours in the centre of the room."

As she was getting into position, three late-arriving students, two female and one male, came in. I, already to the left, was asked to move over further that way. Only I realized, with Sofia's skinny behind and stretched-out legs closest me, that her vulva and anus were exposed for me to draw.

And she just stayed there, blithely looking to her right and reciting more poetry:

"Baby, crawl to me,

so bare and helpless.

Don't be afraid:

You need no masks,

no pretence.

Just be your lovely self,

from front to end.

The holes in your life

will be filled one day

with love."

Sometimes, she'd turn an eye back to me and smirk. Needless to say, I paid scrupulous attention to every detail of her body, as I had with the first picture. When I say I drew her vulva and anus with the utmost exuberance, I'm not bragging: I was just that turned on.

Her labia were pretty purple folds of liquorice, flanked on either side by a thin line of blonde pubic hair. Her vagina was enticingly open: I enjoyed drawing in the shadow for that part of my picture, always wondering what delicious secrets were hidden behind the black. Her anus was a bronze swirl of wrinkles that met in a tiny black hole that seemed to ask me to finger it open wider.

Her poetry continued:

"Divine animals are never embarrassed.

Man is the only beast that needs to blush.

The human sees crudity in what is truly beautiful.

Clothes are cages and straitjackets."

Again, we were all finished drawing, and Sofia was allowed to get up and get dressed; but instead she stayed nude and toured all the students' drawings, ending with mine. I quickly flipped the page of the first drawing of my sketchbook back on top, so she wouldn't see my pornographic second one.

She stood so close to me that her pubic hair was brushing against my hand! I even felt a bit of her genitalia-her clitoris?-touching my fingers!

"You draw really well," she said to me with a grin.

"Oh, thanks," I stammered, trying to refrain from looking below her face.

"What about this one?" she asked, flipping up the paper to see my second drawing. Before I could stop her, she saw my enthusiastic depiction of her holes.

"My," she said, lightly brushing her pubes against my fingers again. "You are good at observing detail."

"Oh,...well..."

She looked over at the clock on the wall. "Oh, I have to get going to my next class," she said. "Bye."

She walked over to her clothes, which were in a pile by that mirror. Hiding behind an easel, I couldn't resist watching her put on her frilly pink panties, bra, and white socks, right in front of everybody. Then she put on a green T-shirt and blue jeans, and slip-on shoes. She picked up her backpack and left the room as if she'd never taken off a stitch of clothing.

Thankfully, my hard-on was lessening, so I could also leave the classroom without needing to cover my crotch.

***************

Later that day, I went to the university cafeteria for a late lunch. As I was looking at some yogurt, I saw Sofia approaching. With a bright smile and widened eyes, she rushed over to me.

"Hi!" she said, throwing her arms around me. "How are you? Remember me? I'm Sofia Razumovsky. I was the model in your art class today."

"Oh, yeah...H-hi," I said, my hard-on returning. "I'm Mark Cushing."

"I loved your drawings of me," she said, grabbing some bread and going with me to the cashier. "You drew my body more realistically than any of the other students."

"Oh, thanks," I panted. We found a table together and sat down. "Do you do modelling often?"

"Oh, no. That was my first time."

"Really? How did you feel...I mean, standing there..."

"Naked?"

"Well, yeah."

"Oh, I don't know. Fine. I didn't really think about it."

"Wow. I mean, I don't think I'd be able to handle it."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Oh, I look ugly nude," I said.

"I don't believe that. You're kinda cute, actually."

"Thanks." I blushed. "But really, I've got an ugly body."

"I'll bet you're cute nude."

"I'm ugly."

"I'm not that great looking, either."

"Nonsense. You have a beautiful body."

"Thank you, but I don't look all that great."

"If that's how you feel, then how could you stand there, all exposed to us? Weren't you at all...inhibited?"

"No. I don't think you have to be a supermodel to be confident about yourself."

"You sure were confident," I said. "I was amazed at that. It made you all the more beautiful to me."

"You're really sweet," she said, grinning.

"And those poems you recited. Who wrote them?"

"I did. They were all mine. Your teacher wanted me to recite them while I posed, because he thought they would inspire you all as you drew me. I couldn't resist the opportunity to have people hear my poetry, so I agreed to pose for you all."

"You wrote the poems...You're divine! You're a talented goddess of poetry." I was already falling in love with her. "You're beautiful, inside and out."

Our eyes met so hard, each pair was piercing into the other pair, burning into the other.

"Do you wanna go out sometime?" I asked shyly. "I mean, for a cup of tea...or coffee...i-if you want to?"

"Sure," she said, smiling. "Do you know Tina's Tea Shop, on Yonge Street? I'm free tonight. Meet me there at eight."

**************

I arrived at about 7:55. She was already there, at a table with a cup of tea and a book in her hand, Aldous Huxley's 'Island'.

"Hi!" she said with a grin. She put away the book, got up, and gave me a hug. I was already breathing...hard...as was another part of my body. "How are you?"

"Har-uh, good," I said. "You?"

"Oh, fine," she said as we sat across from each other. "I was thinking of putting on a slinky dress and makeup, but I got lazy. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said in all sincerity. "I'm glad you're wearing exactly what you had on this afternoon, in the cafeteria. It's perfect. Natural."

"Also, you know I'm wearing my pink underwear."

I blushed.

"I wish I could be as carefree and uninhibited as you are. How do you do it?"

"I have really great parents," she said. "They gave me lots of love as a child. Always encouraged me."

"I envy you. My parents are assholes."

"Ouch. You have my sympathy there. That's too bad."

"Was there anything other than your parents that made you such a free spirit?" I asked.

"Well, it could have been the acid I took a year ago. It really opened my mind. I got this feeling that, deep-down, we all really don't have anything to fear. We're all one. Life is just a dream."

"I guess that's why you read Huxley, eh?"

"Yeah. He's great."

She caught my eyes looking up and down at her body.

"When I was standing next to you in your art class, how did I make you feel?" she asked.

"Oh, I think you already know the answer to that."

"Yeah, but I want to hear you put it into words. Did any other woman make you feel that way?"

"No, not that intensely," I said shyly.

"Oh, come on, there must have been a girl you've made love to who gave you such a charge.."

"Uh, no." I avoided her eyes in shame.

"Mark?" she whispered. "Have you never been with a...?"

I looked down at my shoes and pouted.

"Let's go," she said, quickly gulping down the last of her tea. "My apartment is just down the street, a few blocks away."

******************

We were in her room within ten minutes. I sat at the foot of the bed, trembling, while she stood in front of me, her legs between my knees.

"Do you want to see my body again?" she asked, unzipping her jeans and undoing the top button.

"Oh, please," I moaned.

First, she pulled down her jeans to reveal those pretty pink panties again. After taking off her jeans, shoes, and socks, she put her knee against my hard-on. Then she pulled off her shirt, revealing her bra.

"Do you like my underwear?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I panted.

She turned around for me slowly, swaying her hips. Then she unclipped and removed her bra. I sighed at the sight of those cute little breasts. Finally, she pulled down her panties and stood completely nude before me.

She pushed her breasts against my face. Moaning and sighing, I took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked hungrily on it. I put my hands on her ass, giving her cheeks gentle squeezes. Then I opened them and furtively inched my fingers closer and closer to her anus.

I fingered it for a few seconds, then she said, "It's a...good thing I...bought a tube...of anal lube. Oh!"

My lips let go of her nipple. "You like that?" I asked, smiling and kissing her chest. Then I sucked on her other tit.

"Yes," she sighed, running her hands through my hair. "My ex...introduced me...to anal. I'm open-minded."

I started coaxing her anal hole open; then I hesitated before sliding my finger in.

"Go ahead," she moaned. "I'm clean. I washed myself inside and out...before our date. Ah!"

In went my finger. Indeed, she was clean enough to be edible in there.

She reached for her purse and took out a condom and the anal lube. Then she reached for my zipper. My hand stopped her.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "It's your turn to undress."

"B-but I'm ugly nude," I said after releasing her nipple.

"That's not fair," she said. "You get to see me, but I don't get to see you?"

"Really, I'm ugly."

"I don't believe you. You just don't love yourself. If we're going to do it, I have to see something."

"OK," I said, letting her unzip my pants and take it out.

Her eyes widened. "He's beautiful," she said with a smile.

"Really?" Now I was the one smiling.

"Yes." she got the condom out impatiently, unrolled it down my cock, then got on top of me in the cowgirl position. "Not that YOU need a condom, being a virgin, but I've been around the block a few times."

She slowly came down on my cock, feeding it in and sighing with her eyes squinted shut. When it was all the way in, she let out a loud, high-pitched squeal.

Now she was bouncing on me, her squealing and me grunting to the rhythm. I reached up and fondled her breasts, always admiring her body, wishing mine could be as attractively masculine as hers was feminine.

Judging by the look on her face, 'he' felt beautiful: I really wanted to believe my eyes, but I always doubted it.

After a few more minutes of fucking, she was screaming, and I was as hard as a lead pipe; then she let out one loud wail and stopped bouncing. She pulled up and got me out of her (I hadn't come yet), then got beside me on all fours. She reached for the anal lube and unscrewed the cap. "Your turn," she panted, spreading her legs.

"I made you come?" I asked, getting behind her.

"Of course," she said, handing me the lube. "You were terrific."

"Thanks," I said, smiling shyly. I took off the condom. She gave me another, which I immediately put on. After lubing her anus and rectum, as well as my cock, I gently pushed the tip against the puckered, brown orifice, coaxing it open. I pushed in about a half inch.

"That's it," she sighed. "Easy does it. Nice and slow. Ooh."

Slowly, I pushed in further, her looking back and into my eyes. When I was half-way in, I groaned from the tightness of that bronze ring. Finally, I pushed in all the way. We both moaned in unison.

Now I gently pushed back and forth. She reached back and tickled her hard clit. "Does it hurt?" I grunted.

"No," she moaned. "I like it. Oh! All the way in."

"How can it...feel good...for you? Ah!"

"It stimulates...my vagina...from the...other side."

Already fully hard when I'd put it in, and all the hotter from that pinching asshole, I came.

After I pulled out and took off the condom, I put my meat away and lay on my back with her on top of me. We cuddled for several minutes, catching our breath.

"So, tell me," she said. "How did my body make you feel?"

"Oh, you know," I said.

"Yes, but I want to hear you say it. Express yourself."

"I was excited. Horny. I wanted you."

"Oh, come now. Not like that. Speak as well as you draw."

"I'm a visual artist, not a poet like you."

"I know. But still-try."

"Your body...is the image of your heart. Beautiful, open, and free. In making love with you, in touching your softness, I wanted to be one with you. Our souls merging."

"Perfect," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "See? You can do it, too. You're a poet inside, too. Just let it out."

"Yeah, I guess," I said, kissing her back.

"Now, we just have to get you out of those clothes."

"Oh, no. I'm ugly. Not like you."

"No, you're beautiful, inside and out. Just as you said I am. Why don't you think you are?"

"Something...my parents did to me...when I was a kid," I said. "I really don't want to talk about it. Let's just go to sleep."

"But I want to touch you," she said. "You don't have to tell me what they did, but I want to feel your skin. Don't you at least want to undress for bed?" She turned off the light. "There. I can't see you now."

I kicked off my shoes.

"Oh, well," she said. "That's a start, anyway."

She kissed me goodnight, then we soon fell asleep.

*****************

The next morning, I woke up and saw her coming out of the bathroom, freshly showered and beautifully nude.

"Good morning," she said. "Do you want to take a shower now?"

"Oh, that's OK," I said. "I'll shower at home. I don't stink, do I?"

"No," she said, "but you're still afraid to get undressed in front of me, aren't you?"

I avoided her eyes.

"We don't have to get into that if you don't want to," she said, kneeling between my legs. "But how about I give you a blow job before you go?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that."

"I know, but I want to." She was rubbing her hand against my hardening crotch. "Wouldn't you like me to?"

"Sure, b-but..."

"But what? I don't understand."

"I-I'm not...worthy."

"What do you mean? Of course you are! Why do you hate yourself?"

"Because...my mom and dad...used to..."

"Abuse you?"

"Humiliate me."

"How?"

"When I was a kid, they would...make me walk around...naked in public, as punishment for...whatever I did...that they didn't like." I began sobbing.

"Oh, that's awful," she said, hugging me. "When I was a kid and did bad things, you know how my mom and dad corrected me?

"How?" I asked, choking back sobs.

"They reasoned with me."

"I remember once when I was six, I said 'dick' really loud, and they paraded me around my neighbourhood naked. They made me say 'dick' out loud as I passed by everyone. All the kids, and even some adults, laughed at me. Many called me ugly, and my parents told them they agreed. One man said, 'No girl would ever want a piglet like you!' Then I heard chants of 'Piglet! Piglet! Piglet!' over and over again! I can see the memory of that right now, as if it were really happening to me. They did that kind of thing to me so many times."

I had my face in my hands. I was bawling and shaking.

"Awful," she said, kissing me on my tear-soaked cheek. "C'mon, let me bathe you."

"No!" I shouted.

"You have to get over this, and the only way is to face your fears." She led me to the shower.

I felt her taking my clothes off, me struggling to stop her, but eventually I found myself standing before her as naked as she was. I avoided her eyes as she looked up and down at my hairy, pot-bellied body. I couldn't stop shaking.

"You're beautiful," she sighed. "You have a beautiful body."

"Very kind of you to lie," I said, still pouting in embarrassment, and still shaking.

"I don't need to lie," she said, kissing me. "Let me bathe you. I want to touch all of you."

I got in the shower stall and she turned on the water. As she was lathering the soap and rubbing it on my body, audibly sighing and showing me a look of pleasure on her face that I can only describe as sincere, I let the shower water run on my face so she wouldn't see the tears on my face.

Not tears of sadness. Of joy. She liked my body. Somebody actually liked my body. I felt those hands exploring every part of me, just as my eyes had her body in that art class. Her soapy hands were caressing my skin with the same exuberance as when I had drawn her.

After she'd washed and rinsed the soap off me, she knelt down between my legs. My cock was already hard from her thorough cleaning of it, so she looked up in my eyes, smiled, and gave the tip a few kisses and licks.

Then she took the whole thing in her mouth, her eyes locked on mine. I looked down at her, still weeping for joy that she was worshipping my body as much as I had been worshipping hers.

I turned off the shower water. As her head went back and forth, her lips sliding along my cock, her hands were squeezing my ass-cheeks. Then her fingers crawled like spiders' legs into my crack. There she fingered my asshole as I had hers.

Again, her touching of the dirtiest part of my body reassured me that she liked my body. I was on as emotional a high as I was a sexual one. I breathed out a huge sigh and smiled.

Her tongue was tickling the underside of my cock, making it tingle its way to orgasm. Her left hand left my ass and began fondling my balls, her fingers gently tickling my scrotum.

Finally, I blew my load. She was audibly gulping down every last drop of my come. I couldn't believe it: she gluttonously ate all of it. She really accepted me. Someone liked my body.

I fell down to my knees in exhaustion. We remained there, at the bottom of the tub, holding each other for the next ten minutes.

12