Verity and The Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth's thighs locked as she started to cum, her fingers working hard and fast between her legs as she twisted and writhed on the desk. Verity pulled her fingers back as the woman bucked in front of her, then collapsed back onto the large desk, her head hanging back over the edge as she coaxed the last waves of pleasure out of her pussy with her middle finger. Verity watched as the woman delicately rubbed herself aware that she too was getting close to cumming.

Mr Harwell couldn't last much longer and he gripped the girl's tender ass hard as he slammed his dick into her, he knew he should pull out, but there was nothing more he wanted than to fill this perfect young pussy full of his creamy white load. He pumped it again and again and then roared as he felt his balls tighten and his cock explode inside her.

It seemed to go on for ages, but finally Mr Harwell stopped thrusting and instead he stayed right there, his cock still inside the girl as he got his breath back. Then he reached down and stroked his cock a few times, making sure as much of his cum as possible was left inside the girl before he pulled it out completely. A few seconds after she felt his cock leaving her body, Verity felt his thick spunk start to ooze out of her and trickle down the insides of her thighs.

Mr Harwell smiled as he watched his ball-juice dripping out of her; he reached down and scooped it up with his fingers, then pressed it into the crack of the girl's arse, using it as lube to ease his fingertip into her tight asshole.

"No!" Verity protested.

"Be quiet!" The man ordered, "Unless you'd rather have the cane."

Verity recognised the man's voice and knew for sure that it was Mr Harwell. His finger pushed inside her and Verity hissed as it invaded and stretched her tight little ass.

Elizabeth moved off the desk and picked up the pot of cream from the floor; once again she moved behind the girl and scooped up a huge wadge of cream in her fingers. Mr Harwell moved back to give her room and she smeared the cream against Verity's ass, working it in with her fingers before adding more and then yet more lubricating cream.

By the time the pot was almost empty Bob was hard again and he moved forward, brushing Elizabeth's fingers aside as he worked the head of his cock into her crack. He had removed his work coat and trousers and was now naked from the waist down. He squeezed his length one last time before he pressed it forward and Verity pulled away, desperate to avoid her ass being speared by Mr Harwell's oversized cock.

Mr Harwell slapped her ass hard, then moved to the side and swept the desk clear of any remaining office debris. He climbed up on it and lay down on his back, his cock sticking up like a flagpole. Verity couldn't believe her eyes as she saw the thick, long cock that had taken her virginity just a few minutes before, still glistening with her juices and throbbing right in front of her.

"Take your skirt off," said the head as she stood up and moved away from the girl.

Verity did as she was told and left it in a heap on the floor. Miss Page kicked it across the room and then took her by the arm.

"Get up on the desk."

Verity clambered onto the desk and then Elizabeth guided her so that she knelt astride the caretaker, facing his feet. Then the older woman also got up on the desk top and reached under to grab the man's thick cock. She held it steady and Mr Harwell used his thumbs to part the girl's cheeks, presenting a clear target for his prick. Slowly Verity sank down and felt Mr Harwell's big dick ease its way inside her. It felt so fucking big!

Meanwhile Miss Page slid her hand between the girl's legs and started teasing her pussy as she eased downwards. The woman's finger settled on her clit and Verity sighed loudly, thankful for the stimulation and distraction all at once.

"That's it, take it slow... just let it work its way inside," she said softly.

Verity slid down, inch by inch, with the cock stretching and filling her ass, deeper and deeper. It felt incredible. Sometimes it hurt, but she would pause a little bit and then it would pass. She was thankful for the cream that the head had worked into her hole and for the way she was playing with her clit, it felt so fucking good, she just wanted to cum..."

Verity looked down as Elizabeth took her hand away and licked her fingers clean; she could taste Bob's cum on her skin as well as the girl's sweet pussy juices.

Bob was 4 or 5 inches deep now and Elizabeth knew that was enough, she sat back and rubbed her own pussy again as she watched and told the girl to 'ride him, hard!'

Verity obediently started to bounce on Mr Harwell's cock, looking at the head with imploring eyes, begging her to touch her clit again. Miss Page smiled and moved closer, lifting her fingers to her lips and sucking on them.

"You want me to touch you again?" She asked, tilting her head to one side.

Verity nodded, her eyes closing as she felt the cock slipping deeper and deeper into her ass as she rose and fell.

"Ask me."

"Please," begged the girl. "Please touch my pussy."

Elizabeth smiled and allowed her fingers to fall down between the girl's legs. Verity gasped as the woman made contact with her most sensitive spot once more and then started to gently rub it back and forth, back and forth.

"Ooooooooh," moaned the girl desperately.

The woman smiled, "See what a little slut you are Verity, I knew you would do it... I bet you'll be fucking all the boys in your class before long. A proper little college-whore, just like me.."

Verity groaned louder and louder as the woman spoke, the cock in her ass and the slow rhythmic teasing of Elizabeth's finger pushing her closer and closer to release.

"Come on, come for me, cum all over my hand you horny little bitch, I want to see you cum right now."

The woman increased the speed of her movements and Verity's body started to go rigid as she reached the point of no return. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her legs shook violently as the orgasm ripped through her entire being,

Elizabeth watched in awe as the young girl writhed on Bob's cock, who, for his part pumped up harder into her, forcing his cock still deeper into her poor stretched out asshole.

The girl collapsed backwards onto Mr Harwell, as she did so his cock sprang loose and Elizabeth pounced on it. She grabbed it and stuffed it deep into her mouth, jerking it hard until he unleashed his second torrent of cum straight down her greedy throat. Mr Harwell grunted loudly as the woman sucked his load out of his cock, her fingers kneading his balls roughly as she pumped him dry.

He felt his cock slip from her mouth and then her tongue slathering along his shaft, right down to his balls, which she sucked into her mouth one at a time. Bob lifted the girl off and looked down at the slutty headmistress between his legs, 'What an amazing woman!' he thought to himself.

Verity stood to the side, watching as the head sucked on the caretakers heavy balls, she couldn't believe what had happened to her today, but she knew she had to do it again... and soon!

12